The Beast Within Returns

Story Info
Laura is revisited by The Beast from Hell.
1.2k words
3.5
40.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 08/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a follow on from The Beast Within and to fully appreciate it I would first ask you return to my original tale of Erotic Horror.

Over the weeks that followed that fateful night when Laura Morris was tormented by terrifying visions in her room, Laura and Geena the psychic, as she was often called, became close friends. In Laura’s mind this so called psychic woman had always been a bit strange, not one you would choose to go for lunch with. But all that had changed now, and Geena had become a great support for Laura in her troubled times. They talked for hours on end, putting the world to rights, ending all wars and giving lesbian and gay couples the right to get married. Geena was openly bisexual, but that was never any kind of a problem for Laura. So when they had spent a few hours at a work colleague’s leaving party one Saturday night, sharing a taxi back to Laura’s for a sleep over was no big deal.

The two-seater sofa in Laura’s living room was hardly big enough to sleep on and the two friends agreed that sharing the double bed for the one night would be fine. They both retired to the bedroom shortly after 1am feeling pretty weary after a long day, and a tough week at work. Laying side by side the two girls made jokes about what people would say if only they could see them now.

As Laura closed her eyes and said goodnight to her friend she felt safe and loved. It was the first time anyone had even sat on her bed since the accident, let alone laid beside her in it. It felt strangely comforting, so when Geena rested her fingers on Laura’s arm and gently kissed her on the cheek it was little wonder a warm shimmer ran through her entire body. Not wanting to break the moment Laura kept her eyes tightly closed, yet at the same she let her arm fall out towards her comforting friend. Geena took hold of Laura’s hand and gently kissed her fingers. Moving slowly up her arm, her lips warm, moist, arousing against Laura’s skin, another tingling sensation ran down Laura’s spine.

There had been many lonely nights since Richard moved on, but never, for one moment had Laura imagined she would find arousal like this. With another woman! But, Oh God it felt so good, so right. As Geena kissed across Laura’s neck, her fingers slid over her smooth breasts. Teasing her nipples with such intimate affection, Laura gave in to her long lost animal instincts and turned to kiss her tormentor. Skin to skin they kissed one another. With parted lips, their tongues dove inside, exploring each other’s mouths. Laura eased her legs slightly apart as she felt Geena’s fingers walking down her thighs, searching out her most intimate of places. Warm and moist, swollen to the touch, Geena’s fingers entered Laura with such ease, sliding deep into her sex. Laura welcomed this new invasion. God she wanted this so badly now, more and more with every second that passed.

Suddenly the low light in the corner exploded. The girls jolted in shock. The room temperature seemed to be changing, becoming icy cold. There was a strange scraping sound, somewhere below the window. Laura’s eyes changed from that beautiful pure blue, to eyes filled with fear. As the two of them held one another Geena was suddenly wrenched from Laura, as if by invisible hands, flying across the room with such force she hit the far wall with a dull thud. Now struck dumb with terror, Laura could see a dark shape forming at the end of her bed. Oh God No. Please not again. Please God no. An overwhelming smell of burnt flesh filled Laura’s nostrils. The creature sent from the pits of hell crouched before her. Its face part human, part ape, part demon stared down at Laura. Frozen in fear Laura struggled to catch her breath.

Geena struggled to her feet still stunned from hitting the wall. Blood trickled from a cut on her forehead. Throwing herself onto the bed between Laura and the Demon she screamed at it, "What do you want with her? Leave her alone."

Immediately Geena seemed to levitate. Hovering just above the bed she began rotating slowly at first then faster and faster, helplessly faced with the power of the evil within the room. Then she stopped spinning and just held as if trapped in a block of ice, looking down on her friend’s terrified face. Suddenly the beast positioned itself behind Geena and began forcing its revolting hair covered phallus between her legs. Geena’s tear filled eyes now wept openly, dripping a concoction of both blood and salt water down onto Laura’s face. Then Geena’s face began to contort wildly, changing her appearance dramatically, followed by a deep groaning sound which changed into slurred words.

The voice was trembling and croaking , as if filled with agony. "HELP MEEEE!!! LAURA HELP MEEEEEE!!!"

Suddenly Geena’s voice returned as quick as it left her. "Laura it's him, It's Richard. He needs you to forgive him for what he has become." "He needs you to forgive him Laura. He is in Hell Laura. You must tell him you love him. He is so filled with rage, Oh god tell him Laura, tell him now and set him free from the hell where you sent him when you cursed him so that night!"

Geena’s head dropped. The Beast was penetrating her still and sucking away her very life force. Gathering every sinew of energy Laura lifted her head off the bed and faced the Demon before her. She peered deep into its eyes. Those eyes almost familiar, yet still mixed with those of a creature that has no place on this earth.

Pursing her lips she spoke the words she found so very hard, "Richard I forgive you. I always loved you."

Tears poured down her face. "And in my heart I still do love you!"

Those very words were like a key, closing a door to the underworld. Geena’s tensed body dropped to the bed besides Laura. A sweet scent of violets filled the room. The shadow retracted away from the bed to the corner. Then it was gone. it was all over. The two friends just laid there hugging one another. Not a word crossed their lips. At last Richard was free from the Hell that Laura had sent him to on the night of his accident.

If there is a moral to this story it must be this. Try not to judge or condemn others so quickly, as we can all fall by the wayside at some point in our lives. And if we will only let it Love has the power to overcome any Evil that we may face along that way.

Geena and Laura now live together as a couple. One day when the closed minds of those that make the laws in our lands are opened, they hope to get married. This tale now ends. Take from it what you will and always remember there may be places out there much worse than the earth that we all share.

Yours Arctic-Wolf

Many thanks to Angel Love for help in editing this story.