The Beast's Meal/Lover

Story Info
A woman is engulfed by passion from a werewolf.
1.1k words
4.25
14.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whm_kelly
whm_kelly
16 Followers

It is a beautiful night and my skin tingles from anticipation. You are sitting on an alter type bench outside of the window. I snuck here, tonight, to watch you change from a man to a man/wolf beast. During your metamorphosis my nipples harden and I feel the dampness between my thighs. I was startled when you looked up and locked eyes with me. Knowing I wasn't supposed to be there watching, I backed away from the window and went to sit on the bed. About twenty minutes passed before they came for me. Slowly, I walked down the stairs and out of the back door into the garden. One person stood there waiting. He told me to offer myself to you and not look back at the house. I was to be your meal, tonight.

The grass felt cool and slightly wet beneath my feet; however, I wasn't shaking from cold or fear. My body burned with a scalding heat. I had a choice. I could walk to you and just offer my body for your feast or I could beg you for mercy. I picked to try to get it over with quickly and hoped that I wouldn't feel a lot of pain. You watched me walk to you and didn't even make the slightest effort to move. We locked eyes, again, and I held your gaze when I knelt at your feet. I could feel heat coming off of you and it prickled my skin. It is silly to be aroused at a time like this. We stayed like that. We looked at each other, not moving.

My heart was pounding in my chest and I thought I was going to pass out. I wished you would go ahead and devour me; so, I could stop this fear in my heart. I had watched you feed before; just like all the ladies were watching me in the house. This was going wrong and I didn't know what I should do. You moved off of the bench alter and I started to get up to place myself there for your feast. Quickly, you were beside of me, pushing me to my hands and knees. This was not what was supposed to happen; so, I wondered if you were punishing me for watching you earlier.

The skin on my neck tightened when you put your hand onto my lower back. I broke out in a cold sweat from fear of what was going on. Very gently, I felt your claws go up my back and over my shoulder. Too scared to look at you, I was silently begging for mercy. For a second, I thought about trying to run; however, I know how futile that would have been. When your hair brushed my back, I screamed and tensed every muscle in my body. I could feel your body move over mine and I was sure that you would finally start your feast. I was wrong. You backed away from me some and then ran your tongue up my spine. The jolt of electricity that shot through me made my pussy gush and I was sure you could smell how aroused I was because there was a sweet, mucky scent in the air even I could pick up.

I wanted to look so badly to see if you were about to tear my flesh, but I was shaking too hard. My nails were dug into the grass and I was trying to keep my balance; however, all my body was aware of was your heat that seemed to seep through my skin and enflame my blood. Your tongue went up my spine, again. This time, you didn't move away. I could feel you licking at my neck and nibbling lightly at my skin. My pussy was so wet I was ashamed of myself. Then, you bit. It was so sharp it took my breath away. Your teeth started to go into my flesh and I knew it was going to finally be over, but you didn't tear me into pieces. You growled and released me just to lick at the back of neck, again. I couldn't help it, I moaned. My pussy throbbed and it made my face red hot.

You leaned forward a little more and I could feel your hard cock had pushed between my thighs. Every breath that you released sent shivers all over my skin and I could hear you growling deep in your chest. I felt your hand go into my hair and pull my head back. Your lips and teeth were right beside of my ear. The vibrations of you growling tickled my flesh and I leaned into your body. You told me that I was yours and to accept all of you. When you sunk your teeth into my shoulder, I clenched feeling your cock opening me up and stretching me wide. Your hair was wet from my sweat.

My little pussy stretched around your cock and it hurt so badly. Every time you pulled back from me, I tried to push against you; yet, you made me hold still. Your teeth let go of my shoulder and; then, your claws ran down my back to dig into my hips. I knew they were watching us and shocked that I was wanton of the beast that you have become. Your growling aroused me and made me burn deep inside. I could smell my pussy juices on you and feel how full you had stretched me. The more I tried to move back against you, the longer I had to wait for the next thrust of your cock. I wanted you rough and deep inside of me.

I took all of you each time you moved and my body begged for more. The tightness of my pussy clenched and I craved your cum. I needed to feel it shoot inside of me. I needed to feel how hot and sticky it was when you mated. Again, I felt your teeth at the back of my neck and growling against my skin. Your claws moved against the soft flesh of my breasts, now, and it stung when you dug them into me. My body was over-heating and I exploded around your cock. Screaming, "I belong to you", it happened. I felt cum shoot inside of my pussy. Your heat filled me and my mind lost connection with reality. All I knew was that you were inside of me and that is all I ever wanted, again.

I woke up in bed thinking I had the dream, again. It was different, this time, though. I could feel all the bites and scratches. Looking down, I saw the bruises and knew it wasn't a dream. I couldn't help it. I stuck two fingers inside of myself and they came out so very slippery; that I had to suck our juices off of them. I tasted your cum and it made my body engulf in flames. I needed more of the wolf you are inside.

whm_kelly
whm_kelly
16 Followers