The Beat Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mind you, I was mad, completely fucking mad, and that teacher was a lot tighter fit over John Thomas than I'd expected. The first half was easy-peasy, but getting the rest of him past her cunt muscles took some serious effort. I had to lean right forward on top of the trapped woman, bending her knees back towards her face and breaking her anklelock on my neck. Which seemed like a good thing, only she put her arms up and grabbed my ears instead, which was worse. And I had to let go of her boobs as I slithered forward. But Christ, wasn't she just squealing and thumping against me as I split her open? Our faces were only inches apart and the smell of her perfume was getting sucked into my nostrils like high octane vapor into an revving engine.

But what was the best thing of all, apart from the stroking my cock was getting, was watching her expression. She might be Mrs Anna Morrison, head teacher, a professional and married woman but right then, half an hour after I'd met her, she was a gasping bucking bitch on heat without a thought or a feeling in her except what she was getting from Phil Rodger's huge prick.

"Phil! God! I love this!"

Those green eyes were wild and rolling around like the plastic ones in a cheap doll when it gets shaken. Here, without doubt, was a woman getting a totally mind blowing fuck. I knew that she'd never forget what I was doing to her on top of this table: I also knew that from now on she'd be panting to spread herself out underneath me whenever I offered her the chance.

Christ, this was great, but I had to hurry!

Well, no problem there. I could feel the pressure in my shaft building up and up, until suddenly it was emptying out into the end of the tunnel that was Anna, and she was baying for the moon and almost tearing my ears off -- God, there were some bad habits I'd have to break her of, but they could wait. It seemed like we'd come together, right on the sweet spot, and you couldn't ask for better than that, especially on a first gallop. With my broadside fired the main battery went limp and so did I, slumping down, and putting my lips into Anna's bellybutton to blow a final triumphant 'brrrrrr.' Then I looked up, between those two soft piles of tit flesh, to see Anna's head rolling slowly from side to side, each roll drawn out with an accompanying moan of satisfaction. If she'd taken the starch out of me it seemed I'd certainly done the same by her.

I stood up, my trousers finally sliding all the way down to my ankles and glanced at my watch. No time to waste, I had to get going. But first, just a moment to tease the teacher. I put my hand down to the bottom of her well rounded belly, twisted some of her reddish tinged cunt hairs into a tuft and tugged at it, hard.

"Ow." Anna seemed to come back to earth, enough to stare at me, her cheeks as red as her bush."Oh, God, I must have been mad. We must have been mad. Did anybody hear us, you think?"

I looked down at her voluptuous body sprawled on top of the table with not a thing on except the high heeled shoes and a thin gold necklace. "Nobody heard me. But you kept going off like an air raid alarm. Look at the state you're in, Anna You look as if you've just been shagged by a shipload of Vikings."

"I feel like I've just been shagged by a shipload of Vikings," she answered and giggled again. "Absolutely ravaged, in fact, from head to toe and it's a wonderful feeling. But we mustn't do it here again."

I pulled on her hairs again, making her lift her bottom off the table and then let her down again. She moaned, took my free hand and kissed it on the palm. Yes, this was definitely a woman who liked to be put in her place.

"No, the next time . . . " I said, then paused. My fingers slid down into her cunt and found her clit. "No, the next time I want you in a loose skirt, a suspender belt and nylons, but no panties, and you'll bring your cane with you. Understand?"

Her face flushed even an even deeper shade than it already was as her eyes rolled back. A tiny touch of my hooked finger and her entire body shook as though I'd fired a spark into her.

"Phil!"

It started out sounding like a protest but finished up as a cry of encouragement. Amazing, what some women can do with even one word.

I pulled off the condom, tied a knot in the end, stretched the rubber right back and let it go, to flick against the teacher's left nipple. She yelped and rubbed the sore spot as I draped the frenchie between her lolling breasts.

"That's for holding onto my ears."

"Phil . . ."

If Anna had been thinking of complaining, the words died on her lips as I slipped my fingers back into her cunt and curled them around to a position where I'd achieved good results with other girls in the past. It was like tickling a trout out of a stream if you could just hit on the right place. When the teacher moaned and tugged on my cock I knew I'd found the right place inside her. Keeping my hand where it was, I stirred up Anna's pot for her until her hips were jerking up and down.

"Phil . . . God!"

Whatever the emotion in the word this time, Anna certainly wasn't complaining. I put my other hand over her mouth and she licked it frantically, then snuffled for air through her nose like a rooting pig as I made her come again. Her fingers squeezed my limp cock so hard I almost squealed myself, the bottom half of her body shot up on the tips of her shoes like a ballet dancer at full stretch and, incredibly, she stayed rigid in mid air for three or four seconds before slumping down on top of the table like a crow shot in the nest. Anna's head slid down into the gap between the end of the table and the wall and taking my hand off her mouth was like uncovering the exhaust inlet on a hard working steam engine. Well, at least she was still breathing.

While the teacher was recovering I began frantically pulling on my uniform again. I used her panties to wipe my cock on and then shoved them in my pocket as a trophy. If the job kept on going the way it had started I reckoned I might be able to get together a good collection before long.

"Phil? You're going?"

Anna was back with me, her head lifted up and her right hand down between her opened legs as she played with herself. God, the bitch was insatiable once she got excited.

"I've got to. Otherwise I'll be in real trouble. Sorry."

She looked like a kid on Christmas morning waking up to find an empty sock: "What about me?"

"It's all right, madam, I'll report you as a victim of a hit and run fucking."

Anna laughed, then screwed up her eyes and drew in a deep breath as her fingers worked faster. "But I need another one now," she protested.

"Sorry. But you know what they say, the criminal always comes back to the scene of the crime. You can grab him then."

"Yes, but for now?"

"For now, I've got to go."

Anna sat up, slid her legs around, stood up as I struggled to refasten my collar clips. Had I got everything? Helmet, baton? Yes. Ready to go. Which wasn't easy because the head teacher was leaning over the table, her bare bottom towards me and still frigging herself off. It was like looking at the full moon reflected in rippling water because Anna was starting to gasp and wriggle as she got more excited. If it came to that I was getting stiff again myself. Given half a chance I would have been back up her like a rat up a drainpipe. But I didn't have half a chance. Anyway, always leave them wanting more, that was my philosophy.

"You want me to bring a cane next time, Phil? You meant that?"

God, but she was a glutton for punishment.

"That's right, a cane. I'm going to make you beg for your next fuck, Mrs Morrison."

Whap! Whap! A left and a right hander, one open handed full strength slap on each fat cheek and I was away, walking off between the boilers and leaving behind a head teacher who sounded as if she was going into labor.

I slipped out of the building after making sure nobody was watching, then walked back to the telephone box with steps a yard long and going like the clappers. Got there just as it rang and the sergeant asked why I was out of breath. I said I'd got lost and had to hurry to get back to the box. Then he asked how I was liking the job so far and I said that it wasn't so bad after all.

An hour later I was downing a pint of best bitter and wondering if Anna had finally managed to get herself dressed and off home.

And next morning my landlady was brushing me down in my bedroom before I went on duty, making sure there was no bits of lint on the uniform.

"You young lads, you don't know the first thing about your own jobs," she said. "In the force, you always dress on the right. Like this."

She put down the brush, got hold of my cock and pushed it over onto the right side of my flies. "There, that's the way it should be. But I suppose I'll have to do it for you every morning, won't I?"

"Yes, Mrs Logan," I agreed happily. "I suppose you probably will."

THE END