The Beauty and the Barber

Story Info
He deflowered the unsuspecting maiden.
1.8k words
3.78
90.1k
26
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha didn't think she had a chance but Don had talked her into entering the contest.

The Winona Peach Queen contest was open to all girls eighteen to twenty that lived in their rural community. Usually a dozen girls entered and the winner received a five thousand dollar scholarship to the university of her choice as well as numerous lesser prizes including a prom dress from Betty Butler's Buttons and Bows shop.

Don Brown was the village barber and a friend of Sam's family. He had always admired the voluptuous young female yearning for her luscious body. He had a concealed motive to ensure Samantha entered the contest.

Samantha was popular enough, captain of the girls' cheerleaders team and graduating class valedictorian she had already been accepted Laurier University which was her first choice. She would have the support of most of the community.

First Don introduced her to Margarita Bant, the owner of Bant Modeling School. Margarita was a friend of Don's and had agreed to coach Samantha personally in how to present herself as Peach Queen material.

Samantha had agreed to spend some evenings at Don's place after school and the barber shop was closed to go over her presentation.

Don's lair was at the rear of his shop in a converted house. Being a confirmed bachelor he lived alone with his cocker spaniel and budgie.

The first evening Sam arrived at Don's just after 7 pm. She had been home and had dinner, completed her homework and changed into blue jeans and a Rolling Stones tee shirt.

Don welcomed her into his living room and they went over their game plan. Don kept it all prim and proper not wanting to spook the young girl until she was relaxed enough to lower her guard. The evening went quickly and Sam was on her way home by 10 pm promising to return the following Tuesday night. Don was ecstatic, Sam was falling right into his plan.

Don carefully planned for Sam's next visit. She had visited Margarita Brant on Saturday and was given some pointers on how to walk and carry herself. Margarita had also given her some makeup tips. She arrived at Don's all eager to develop her presentation.

Once more Don greeted her and brought her into his snare. Samantha was in a bubbly mood and totally unaware of what awaited her.

Don had some suitable background music playing on then stereo and invited his young prey to sit on his couch while he got them something to drink.

This time instead of a soda pop he brought Samantha a glass of his homemade red wine. The wine was potent and Don coaxed Samantha to try some.

He watched while the girl sipped the strong liquid and it burned down her throat.

"Soon my cum will be rolling down that pretty throat." Don thought to himself as his hand in his pocket worked his erection.

Sam was again dressed in blue jeans and a plain white tee shirt. Don could see the outline of her bra through the thin cotton tee shirt and the pronounced projection of her nipples, Don had lowered the air conditioning to sixty-eight!

They briefly exchanged ideas about the contest as Don watched Samantha empty her glass. She had obviously developed a liking for the homemade hooch.

Don got the bottle from the kitchen and refilled her glass with a generous amount of the ruby red wine.

Sam giggled as she took another swallow from the glass.

Part of the contest was to be the contestants modeling in bikinis. Don knew Sam did not have her bikini with her but convinced her to removed her shirt and jeans so he could get a look at how she would appear in her bikini.

Sam was not the shy type, she had appeared scantily dressed in front of hundreds of fans in her cheerleader outfit. The wine was taking the desired effect as she stood and giggling unfastened her jeans.

Don watched as she peeled the blue jeans down her long shapely legs revealing her pale blue bikini panties.

The panties were almost a thong and concealed very little of Samantha's charms. A few strands of her mousy brown pubic hairs had escaped her panties and her butt crack had swallowed up most of the back of her knickers.

Stepping out of the jeans she kicked them aside and lifted the hem of her tee short over her head uncovering the white pushup bra containing her young breasts.

Samantha's breasts were not large, Don estimated maybe "A"'s or "B"'s at the most.

She tossed the shirt over on top of the jeans and stood posing for Don in all her glory.

"Very nice!" Don gasped.

Don could tell from Samantha's behavior she was beyond caring any more. He decided to try to go further.

"Show me your breasts." he asked the half naked girl.

Seeing Samantha's bare breasts had nothing to do with the contest but she did not hesitate to reach behind her and unfasten her bra. Bringing the bra forward in her hand she uncovered her creamy white mounds.

Her nipples were cute little pink buttons and she had a small mole at the one o'clock position above her left nipple.

She carelessly flung the unneeded bra on the pile of her other discarded clothes.

"Now your panties." Don suggested.

Like a robot Sam hooked her thumbs under the elastic waistband of her panties and tugged them down over her hips. Don watched as the vee of pubic hair came into his sight. Sam let the panties drop around her ankles and stepping one foot out of them kicked them over to join her bra.

Don now had her completely naked.

Samantha had finished her second glass of wine when Don refilled it one more time. She was sitting on the couch chatting, oblivious to the fact she was naked, Don knew it would not be long before he had his evil way with her.

Before long Don noticed Sam beginning to nod off, her eyes would close momentarily and her head bob forward.

"Would you like to lay down?" he asked her.

"Maybe I better for a few minutes." She agreed.

Instead of laying her on the couch Don took her hand and led her naked towards his bedroom.

"Where are we going?" Sam mumbled.

"You will be more comfortable in my bed." Don soothed her concern.

Don turned down the covers and lay the naked beauty down on his bed. He placed the covers over her up to her chin and turned off the light.

Samantha's eyes closed and in minutes Don could hear her steady deep breathing as she fell into a deep slumber.

"What are you doing?" Samantha asked in an alarmed voice.

She had opened her eyes to find Don on top of her, the weight of his naked body resting between her spread legs.

"Just be quite and stay still." Don ordered as he guided his cockhead to her inviting pussy lips.

"No, you can't, I'm a virgin!" Samantha cried.

"Not for much longer." Don sneered as he felt her moistness on his sensitive helmet.

Samantha squirmed in a fruitless effort to avoid then inevitable. The petite teen was no match for her attacker's strength. Don had found the entrance to her pussy and was forcing his hard cock into her.

A shrill cry rang out as Don ripped through her maidenhood. The pain was so acute it brought tears to Samantha's eyes.

Past her barrier Don rammed his meat all the way into her tight hole.

All his scheming and efforts had paid off and he was fucking the girl of his dreams.

Samantha struggled and resisted for a few minutes before succumbing to her fate. Her body suddenly went limp as Don's cock slid in and out of her loosening hole.

The pain had subsided and the presence of Don's cock in her was no longer unbearable. She found if she relaxed her hips he could fuck her with less discomfort.

"What if he comes in me?" she suddenly thought.\

Being a virgin Samantha had not need for birth control and now she had a bare cock inside of her inches from her fertile womb.

"No! No! I'll get pregnant!" she pleaded.

Don ignored her protest and continued to drive his cock further and further into her widening breeding hole.

"Please don't come in me, I'll do anything you want." Samantha pleaded.

"Anything?" Don asked.

"Anything." Samantha agreed.

"Good, I want you to suck my cock." Don grinned.

Samantha's heart sank as she hadn't expected anything so lewd.

"O.K." she whimpered.

Don withdrew his about to explode cock from Samantha's wet pussy and raised it up to her mouth level.

"Open wide." Don ordered lowering his wet cock to her lips.

Samantha reached up with the cover to wipe the glistening wetness from Don's cock before taking it into her mouth.

"What are you doing?" Don demanded to know.

"I was just going to wipe it off." Samantha said innocently.

"No, take it in your mouth the way it is." Don ordered.

Samantha opened her mouth and took Don's disgusting cock onto her tongue.

She could taste the mixture of their mucus coating his cock assault her tastebuds. Her face puckered at the vile taste. The cock started to move in and out across her lips as Don begin to fuck her faced.

Don's was the first cock that had been in Samantha's mouth and the last if she had anything to do about it. His cock was going deeper and deeper on each plunge and starting to enter her throat.

Samantha started to gag and moved her head so she was able to breathe with Don's cock in her windpipe.

Don felt his tremendous load of jism he had been saving for the moment rushing down the length of his cock into his dreamgirl's mouth. The thick, creamy cum spurted out of the head of Don's cock directly into Samantha's gullet. Great globs of the slime raced to Samantha's stomach.

Samantha felt nauseous, she had to leap from the bed and run to the bathroom to throw up into the toilet.

As she puked her guts out Don appeared standing in the open bathroom doorway.

"You'll get use to it." he assured her.

When Samantha recomposed herself she went tpo the living room where Don was waiting for her seated on the sofa.

"I want to get dressed." She whimpered.

"You get dressed when I tell you to." Don decreed. "If you don't want everyone to know what a slut you are you better do exactly what I tell you".

Samantha knew Don was right. Who would believe she didn't want to be seduced going to his house alone and drinking wine naked?

"I am going to fuck you whenever I like so if you don't want to get knocked up you better get yourself on the pill." Don advised her.

Samantha realized she had become the barber's sex slave.