The Beauty and The King

Story Info
She hired her for 72, and they accepted each other as mates
12.7k words
4.81
30.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cast of Characters:

Title Characters:

Carol Maxine King AKA Carlos Maxwell King: A gynephilic cross-dresser

Darlene Faye Roosevelt AKA Dee: An alluring and shapely call girl

Minor Characters:

Blonde and redhead: A couple of beautiful lesbians

Jack Steel AKA Big Bro: A piggish bar owner

Viktor Thorpe: A club disc jockey

Sienna Kurtis: A call girl and Darlene's friend

Naomi Jolene Rivers AKA busty barmaid: An enticing barmaid employed at Jack Steel's Bar

Amy: Employed as housemaid by Carol

Bonnie Yanez: Carol's ex-girlfriend

Jerome Arnold Wilkins: Proprietor of Filly & Dove Studios

Ruth Marlene Wilkins: Jerome's sister and an instructor at Finart Reflections LLC

____________________________________________

Carol King stood at the open window of her luxury bedroom. Looking up, she watched the sparse clouds on the horizon. The orange tint of sunlight melded beautifully with the blue sky. Birds were soaring up and diving down, clearly enjoying their flight in the cold sea air. She smiled and turned her grey eyes. People of different races and countries thronged the beach. The majority of them were couples and they sat, chatted, ate, or took casual strolls on the sand. Children played ball with their families. Boys flaunted their stout and muscular bodies in swimming shorts. Girls, dressed in figure-hugging swimsuits, either accompanied the boys or got together for building sand castles.

Carol gazed around and a couple of girls caught her attention. One of them was a blonde who looked extremely seductive in hot pink bikini. Her companion was a beautiful redhead, whose green one-piece swimsuit befitted her voluptuous figure. She stood behind the blonde, hugging her affectionately.

Appraising the hotties, Carol licked her lips and she knew they were lesbians. The blonde held the binoculars to her eyes for birdwatching. She let the redhead fondle her thighs, stomach, and tits. Receiving a shower of pecks on her shoulder and neck, she turned her head to the redhead and smiled dreamily. The next instant, their lips were locked in a passionate kiss.

Carol grinned as the blonde turned around and embraced the redhead before kissing her again. "What a sight," she spoke to herself. "They are too preoccupied in love to elude unwanted attention. Doing something bold is good, but doing something out of ordinary is the real thrill."

She laughed, turned her head to look at the bed, and added, "Yes! They are enjoying the ambiance that the beach is providing them, but I have a special way to pursue my deepest desire."

Fixing her eyes on the golden bed sheet, she recalled the erotic episode that happened last Saturday night.

____________________________________________

They met at Jack Steel's bar. Carol could not resist an urge to whistle as she looked at her.

Unlike other call girls, she had put on the light makeup and braided her blonde hair into a graceful long plait. The wide-set brown eyes and full mouth were the charismatic features of her diamond-shaped face. She was dressed in a leopard print mini dress, which accentuated her shapely curves and exposed significant amount of her cleavage.

Jack had already told her about a man named Carlos, and that he would be waiting for her in the far left corner. Hence, she could find her client instantly after entering the bar. Swaying her hips, she walked over to the table where a young chap was sitting. He was lanky, smooth-skinned, and handsome. The elegant black suit with white tie, pencil mustache, thick eyebrows, and a fedora buttressed his good looks. However, his deep-set eyes had a lasting impression on her. Meeting his cold piercing stare, she shivered inwardly.

Carlos leaned back and pointed to the chair at her right. As she sat down, he summoned the busty barmaid and ordered the black spiced rum. The barmaid returned to their table when DJ Viktor began playing a downtempo chill out track. After serving the drink, she turned around and departed.

Looking fixedly at the call girl, Carlos took his glass. A feeling of uneasiness swept through her but she forced a smile and followed his example. He finished his drink in silence, set the glass down, and asked her what her name was. When she told him that her name was Sienna Kurtis, he laughed. She felt irritated, but instantly kept her temper; reproaching a client, for any reason, would surely ruin her business.

She finished her drink; Carlos picked up the tab, got on his feet, and took her by the arm as she rose. They walked out of the bar, and he led her to his Honda Civic LX Sedan. In approximately twenty minutes, they reached his home.

After entering the bedroom, Carlos took his fedora and jacket off. Sienna noticed that his hair was black, short, and spiky. Then her eyes fell on the bulge in his pants and her lips curved into a smile. He observed her expression, smirked, approached her, and placed his hands on her back. She gasped as he pulled her for a passionate kiss. Keeping his lips locked with hers, he unzipped her dress and yanked it down her body.

Without getting nude himself, Carlos removed her undergarments and led her to bed. She lay down and took him in her arms as he hovered above her. They kissed each other until he resolved to make an erotic tour of her voluptuous body.

He kissed her cheeks, eyes, mouth, and chin. Flicking his tongue on her neck and chest, he nuzzled into her cleavage and licked under her full tits. She closed her eyes and fingered his hair as he grabbed the juicy pair, and went on with sucking her light brown nipples until they stood out. Then he showered her flat stomach with a trail of kisses and lingered at her crotch. She splayed her legs, letting him suck and lick her pussy lips. Caressing and kissing her legs, he went down to her feet. After sucking her toes, he rolled her over. His tongue trekked up her body, elevating her desire. Moving slowly but expertly, he licked each leg and paused at her big ass cheeks. Parting them open, he licked along their insides and teased her chocolate starfish. Sienna gave a start as he spanked her, then kissed the red marks on her booty, and licked up her spine. Lying close-eyed under him, she laughed and felt his wet lips on her left earlobe.

Instantly, Carlos told her to roll over and lie on her back. She obeyed and watched him as he shifted his position, knelt between her legs, and rose up. Keeping his eyes fixed on her, he undid his pants and then the jockstrap. Sienna's eyes fell on his crotch, and then she gasped. There was no sign of the cock between his legs. Instead, he had a hairy pussy. She looked up, gaping at her client's mustached face; Carlos was actually a woman, just like her!

Carol laughed at the stunned look on Sienna's face. She bent down promptly, touched her thighs, and splayed her legs.

Sienna hissed as something wet flicked on her inflamed twat. Then a soft thing captured her clit, holding it in suction. Soon, her cunt walls quivered and stomach muscles contracted for the pleasure that brimmed her vitals. She sighed and closed her eyes delightedly; the cross-dresser was licking and sucking her so well.

Carol released her hood, licked down to her vaganus, moved up, and took her clit again. Sienna emitted a low, guttural moan. She reached down, grabbed her lesbian client's head, and pushed it against her twat.

Carol kept up the good work, pleasuring her to the swift plateau. Sienna yelped and shuddered as she squirted profusely on her face. Feeling the loss of vitality, she lay spread-eagled and let Carol lick her spent pussy.

After a while, Carol embarked on licking her stomach and sucking her tits. Sienna gazed into her eyes, smiled broadly, and took her mouth in a French kiss. Perceiving the contented look on her face, Carol moved to her right and fished out a 7" strap-on from the nightstand.

Sienna stared desirously at the curved and polished dildo. She trembled with anticipation; Carol strapped the harness to her hips and groins, and knelt between her legs.

Sienna bit her lip as Carol's pink shaft parted her pussy lips and glided into her love canal. The glans slid against her G-spot and hit her womb. She moaned and hugged her client lustfully.

Carol pulled her hips back and drove the shaft down Sienna's cunt. Building her pace up, she went on with fucking her. The harness hit her own pussy, bringing her to climax before Sienna could cum once again.

They spent the rest of the night making love. For Carol, hiring call girls as her girlfriends and fucking them in her bedroom was a weekly venture. For Sienna, Carol was an extraordinary client. Inwardly, she admired the cross-dresser for her vim and vigor. Men were not as loving in bed as she was. The way she led her to the heights of lesbian passion was truly amazing.

At the crack of dawn, Carol fell asleep in Sienna's arms; she had snuggled her head against her bust. A sweet slumber ensconced the call girl as well, and she woke in the noon. Carol was already up and dressed in her masculine outfit. With an air of indifference, she pointed to a nightstand. Following her gesture, Sienna looked around; an endorsed check lay there. She sighed, put her mini dress on, took the check, and departed.

____________________________________________

A loud ambulance siren wailed past her window. Carol gave a start and looked out. People still sat on the sand or participated in the recreational activities. The redhead and her fair-haired girlfriend were nowhere on the beach. "Perhaps they are gone," she told herself.

Carol turned to the dressing table, placed her hands on her waist, and appraised her reflection in the mirror. Her lips curved into a smile. She had dressed herself in a men's solid blue shirt, pinstripe navy blue pants, and a leather belt. It was nearly impossible for anybody to clock her as a cross-dresser; a pair of control-top pantyhose that bound her small bust, a silicone packer that made a bulge in her pants, the crepe hair gummed into a pencil mustache and thick eyebrows, and the black hair groomed in M pattern receding style utterly masked her femininity.

"Mmm... you look handsome Mr. King," she spoke to her reflection. "Tonight you'll be taking the same delicacy."

Beaming at the mirror, Carol gave herself the thumbs up and turned around. She walked out of her home, got into her sedan, and headed for the bar.

After twenty minutes, she parked the car beside a large trash can and looked to her left. There was a well-worn neon sign with blinking orange lights. It was emblazoned with the rusty sculpture of a nude girl; her legs were entwined around the stem of a cocktail glass, and one hand grasped its rim. To the immediate left of the girl and glass, weathered wording appeared in white enamel.

JACK STEEL'S BAR

Welcome

Carol cut the engine off, got out of her car, and walked toward the building. Stepping inside, she heard the punk rock guitar-backing track. 'So he's here,' she inferred and approached the counter.

Naomi, the busty barmaid, greeted her with a broad grin. She was dressed in a cropped peasant top, cherry red garter miniskirt with attached apron, white thigh highs, and black heels.

Staring at her lustfully, Carol whistled. "Wow! You've got me hooked baby," She quipped, keeping the pitch of her voice low.

Naomi laughed and the curly brown hair stirred around her shoulders. "I knew you'd love my dress," she said.

"Cause it is too short to hide your assets," Carol said, grabbing Naomi by her arms. She pulled her close and pecked her on mouth.

The barmaid put her hands on Carol's chest and pushed her playfully. "Oh no Carlos, don't forget," she said. "I can't kiss you back."

"Yeah, I know. Big Bro is here already."

Naomi nodded, and rolled her eyes to right. Carol turned her head. Jack, an elegantly dressed bald man with a porky face, sat near the counter; he was drumming the table to music.

'He looks quite happy,' she thought, 'but why?'

"He wants to have a word with you," Naomi told her.

"I see," Carol said, and she walked over to Jack's table. Occupying a chair opposite him, she said, "Hey Big Bro! What's up?"

Jack looked at her and grinned. "CARLOS, my boy, I was expectin' ya," he spoke.

"Oh, really! What can I do for you?"

"Lemme ask ya first," he said. "What will ya like to drink?"

"Holy crap, you don't seem like yourself tonight!"

"Hum-why'd ya say this?"

"Cause I've never seen you so welcoming. Ah, don't tell me! You've just fucked the busty barmaid, haven't you?"

Jack laughed.

"Tell her to bring the appletini," Carol said.

"Ha! That's a good one," he said and motioned the barmaid to his table.

Naomi approached them, took the drink order, and returned to the counter. Then she chilled a couple of cocktail glasses with ice, mixed the apple-flavored vodka with apple schnapps and apple cider in a shaker, removed the ice chunks, and strained the concoction out to fill the glasses. After garnishing the rim of each glass with a wedge of apple, she took the drink and walked back to Jack's table. While serving it, she cast a sidelong glance at Carol who looked apparently uninterested in her. Sighing dolefully, she turned around and departed to entertain other patrons.

Jack took a few draughts and said, "Before ya came, I thought ya wouldn't show up 'til this track was over."

Carol grinned. "You can still enjoy listening to punk rock, and dance with your girlfriend if she is here," she said, sipping her drink.

"It's the BUSINESS I'm talkin' about."

"Why? I don't think we should revise the terms of our deal."

"There's somethin' ya'll be pleased to hear."

Carol frowned, "Be specific Big Bro! Don't drop the hints," she said.

"From now on, ya can hire a gal-fer longer sessions."

"Cool! How long will each session last?"

"Three nights," he said.

"Hah! That will be a drag having one girlfriend for 72," she said coldly.

"D'ya want more gals? No problem! Jus' pay more than ya do'n have fun."

"I know, but prolonging the GFE session sounds a worthless idea to me."

"Yeah, right! If I were ya, I would ne'er say NO to this."

"An affordable proposition is always important, Big Bro! Your offer seems much too dear for my pocketbook."

Jack chuckled, "Ya're talkin' like a moron," he said. "It won't cost ya dear, but fair!"

Carol thought for a while and said, "Ok, shoot!"

"Good! I knew ya would change yer mind. Take a gal fer three nights'n don't rush dismissin' her. In return, I'll get a 10% raise."

"A 10% raise," she exclaimed, "but you've already agreed upon getting a 20% per each transaction."

Jack smirked. "That was ages ago," he said. "If ya make shady dealings'n secure yer associates from any exposure but yer expenses go on risin', what will ya do?"

Carol was about to rejoin him but the bar owner averted his eyes to the doorway. "Aha! Here comes some eye candy," he said excitedly.

Almost impulsively, Carol turned her head and followed his gaze to see who had lightened him up. Her eyes fell on an alluring newcomer and she exclaimed, "Wow!"

That newcomer was a well-endowed girl in her mid-twenties. An open side chunky chain gown boldly accentuated her juicy curves. It snugly covered her tits, stomach, and big booty. The velvet material undulated, partly exposing her silky legs as she walked. The cream heels she wore looked contrasting against her midnight blue dress. Some patrons oohed and aahed at her, and a man bawled, "Heya bitch, wanna fuck'n cum wit me?"

The girl paid them no heed, walked toward the counter, and said something to Naomi. In return, the barmaid motioned her to Jack's table. "So she's askin' about me," he spoke in undertone.

Turning calmly to left, she approached the table and stopped behind an unoccupied chair. Carol appraised her with fascination. The smoothness and warmth reflected on her olive skin; it gave her heart-shaped face a subtle tanned glow. Her deep-set hazel eyes looked smoky, and the delicate rouge made her pouty lips shiny and inviting. The sleek golden brown hair, groomed in gentle layers and graceful curls, cascaded down her back.

Carol's pussy twitched as she ogled at her huge bust, slim waist, and wide hips. For a brief moment, they looked directly at each other. The girl smiled instantly, and Carol could perceive a strange glint in her eyes.

"Big Bro," the girl spoke to Jack. Her voice sounded sweet.

"Yeah, that's me," he replied.

"I'm Dee. We talked on phone a couple of days ago."

Jack smiled broadly. "Ya jus' got here in time," he said. "Welcome to my bar! Take yer seat'n feel at home." As she sat down, he added, "Better soak yer tongue'n we'll talk."

Dee nodded and told him to order a glass of black spiced rum. Carol stared at her and frowned. She had enjoyed the very liquor with Sienna before eating her out. What she liked about the blonde was her enduring servitude and a very high sexual drive. After paying her for an overnight session, she called Jack and asked him whether the call girl could be hired again. Without beating around the bush, he agreed to procure Sienna for her.

Naomi brought the drink for Dee. Carol noticed with pure amusement that the barmaid looked peevish. She turned her eyes to Jack, 'So the sugar daddy will go out with a new girl,' she reflected.

Naomi spun on the ball of her foot and went back to the counter. Dee took a few draughts of the spiced rum and set her glass down. Carol finished her drink; she smacked her lips and sighed. "Well Big Bro," she said. "I'm expecting a friend. If you don't mind, I'll move to another table."

"Nope! Ya ain't goin' anywhere without settlin' our deal."

"Have you lost your marbles? This was supposed to be a confidential matter."

"The friend ya want to see won't come here. Ya can settle everythin' before her," Jack said, gesticulating at Dee.

"Give me a break! Are you telling me that you never called her to come? You can't cast off your commitment. Abide by the deal we made last time, and don't act like a low-life disrespectful thug. Your reputation is better than that, Big Bro!"

"Who told ya I did that? I called her but she refused some nights ago."

"What?"

"He is right, Mr. King," Dee said, placing her hand on Carol's.

The soft feel of Dee's hand electrified every nerve in her skin. She shuddered right away, and looked at her.

Dee smiled warmly and said, "Sienna won't come here. She has to consult the gynecologist tonight."

"So this doll's here to fill the gap'n serve ya fer three nights," Jack added.

"I see," Carol replied him without taking her eyes off the call girl, and then she addressed her sharply, "You've just said her name. How did you know I was speaking about her?"

"She is my friend," Dee said. "Big Bro talked to her about you, and she agreed to come here; but some ailment kept her from doing so. Hence, she told me to settle things with him."

"Then she must have confided something MORE to you."

Dee's face fell, and she looked at Jack.

"Somethin' more, ya say! Nope," he broke in. "I told her yer name'n the terms of our deal."

"Oh, yeah! I forgot that," Carol said. "It is your first meeting with her, isn't it?"

"Ya're right. I ne'er knew this doll 'til she phoned, told me what her name was'n what time she'll be comin' to my bar."

Carol smirked. 'Perhaps Sienna has told him a bit much about her substitute,' she deduced, 'or else he has no reason to procure Dee for longer sessions.'

The bar owner speculated on Carol's smug countenance, and said testily, "Let's get back to business, shall we? I reckon ya got the answers to all issues in yer head but don't wanna fool away the whole night. Plainly speakin', ya take gals'n I'll have my 10% raise! Deal or no deal?"

Carol thought of arguing against his proposition but Dee squeezed her hand right away. In return, she gazed at her and perceived an anxious look on her beautiful face. 'That's strange,' she thought, and "Deal" was the only word she could utter at the moment.