The Bed Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers

"So have I," I answered as I turned to face. "I think this is the best day we've ever spent together. Why've we waited so long before doing this? What's changed?"

"What do you mean?"

"The stolen looks, the flirty gestures, the innuendos... you've never been so open with me in all the time I've known you. I think you knew I always had a thing for you - but this is like the first time you've shown any kind interest in me."

"I know... But I've thinking about the good things in my life, and you're one of them. And when I saw you today, all the pieces fell into place and I realised you're probably the best thing in my life right now. And I thought I should let you know."

I reached out and cupped Jackie's cheek and ran my thumb from the bridge of her nose to the bottom of her eye. A tear had started to run. In turn she slipped a hand behind my neck and pulled me close to her; our lips barely touched but the electricity was palpable, the heat scorching.

"You said I'm the best thing in your life right now," I whispered, ensuring each breath entered her mouth. "Just for right now?"

She touched her tongue to my upper lip: "Just right now, baby. I don't know about tomorrow or next Tuesday - but right now. You're what's best."

"Good enough," I whispered back. When our lips finally touched, it was a tentative discovery as flesh so accustomed to throwingsarcastic barbs relished this newfound intimacy. If our lips could have detached themselves we would have giggled at the initial awkwardness of this first time -- but Jackie broke the kiss and then assaulted my mouth with violently deep and thrashing tongue kisses. My response was to yank the zipper of her shirt down with enough force that we fell back onto the bed. While out lips were still locked in erotic combat, I spread her shirt open and ran my hands up the sides of her taut belly and smooth hips. Her skirt had risen up and she thrusted her panty clad pussy wantonly at my concrete like erection. Never could I remember my cock so hard and ready to fuck.

While I felt Jackie's wet panties tickle the tip of my erection through my increasingly uncomfortable pants, I paused and satiated my desire with the sight of Jackie's near naked chest. I pulled back and rested on my knees and placed my hands tenderly on her ample tits. Even though she wore a slightly padded bra her erect nipples sprouted between my thumbs and forefingers. Jackie bit her lower lip and winced as I pinched her nipples hard. Then she cooed as I massaged her tits with little circles I made with my fingers, mowing in a spiral outward from her nipples. Jackie then raised her back a bit and slid her hands behind her back and undid her bra -- released from their restraints I realised her tits were even more beautiful than I'd imagined. They were naturally firm and fell only slightly to the side; her skin was soft and silky and her nipples must have been over an inch long. Her aureola were rosy coloured and twice the size of a dollar coin and pleasingly bumped and sensitive. I tapestried her chest with tongue lashes and pressed her tits together so I could easily kiss and suck and bite one nipple after the other.

"Oh Mac!" Jackie groaned as I squeezed her tits so more blood gorged her nubs. "Aahaahah...!" she gasped as I carved a figure eight between her nipples with my rigid tongue. Saliva pooled as I paid special attention to her aureola, enjoying the moans and sighs that escaped her mouth. Goosebumps populated her arms when I sucked the saliva back into my mouth, shocking her skin with the sudden temperature change.

"When did you know?" she asked breathlessly as lightly pushed my hands away -- her breasts were oversensitive for now. "When did you know you wanted me?"

"It was the day after we met," I said as I took the time to undo and remove my shirt. She smiled as she saw my broad chest and thick shoulders. "You were playing a gig at Blue-Blas and you sat at the piano in this little low cut number. You were all cleavage and thighs as you pounded the piano like there was no tomorrow. I imagined you playing my cock the same way then and there. I've dreamt about you ever since."

"Oh, baby..." she sighed. "Take those pants off and show me that ready cock of yours... I want you to fuck my tits!"

I did as ordered, jumping off the bed and disrobing. Jackie propped herself on her elbow and watched as I pulled down my slacks and boxers to expose my engorged and willing member. I approached and she reached out and cupped my balls and pushed the foreskin past my glans; my knees shook as she played with my balls and kissed the tip of my cock. Jackie then positioned herself on her back and I climbed the bed, placing my knees on each side of her. She pushed her tits together, pressing her silky flesh against the thickly veined sides of my shaft. She giggled a bit as my trimmed pubic tickled her nips -- I supported myself by placing my hands on the wall opposite me and I thrusted slowly. Sweat beaded on my brow as I savoured the heat and pressure of the tight valley formed by Jackie's cleavage. But I almost collapsed as I felt her lips close on my cock at the apex of my stroke and her tongue swirl around the glans. I moaned as I fucked her tits and her mouth with more ferocity -- Jackie heaved her pelvis upwards to shove more of my cock in her mouth. When she let it go as I thrust back, a trail of spit spilled across her skin. She used the spit as a lubricant as she pressed down on my cock while I fucked her hand. We did this for a few minutes -- I rotated from her tits to her mouth and to her hand till I felt my balls tighten and I was about to come, but I pulled backed.

"Oh no," I said as Jackie looked a bit disappointed but hopeful. "I want to come in your pussy, but I'm going to taste it first."

"Why didn't you say so? The delicatessen has been open for awhile now."

Once again I was off the bed, but I was also in a state of total abandon as I pulled Jackie to the edge so her ass was partially of the mattress. I pulled her skirt and panties off with a yank and the kneeled in front of her alter and placed her legs on my shoulders. Jackie had shaved her pussy bare and I marveled at the delicate shade of pink of her cunt. Her wetness flowed like a an eternal source that I decided to travel as I kissed and licked her inner thighs. Jackie grunted when my lips puckered and I sucked on the edge of her cunt lips. Then my tongue took over and I used it to part her lips -- I took a deep inspiration and absorbed the delicate aroma of her musky sex.

"Sweet Jesus that's good!" she gasped as I arched my tongue upward on her sweet g-spot and caressed her swollen clit. I put a hand beneath her ass for balance and I slipped a finger in her cunt.

"Aaahhoohhhhaaaah..." Jackie moaned as I started to move my finger, tongue and lips in unison. Her juices gushed and dribbled down my chin as I felt her tighten her legs around my head; the walls of her cunt tightened as well, almost enough to squeeze my finger off.

"Ohhhhhh BABY I'M COOOOMMMIIINNGG!" Jackie screamed as she arched her back and showered me with her juices. I lapped greedily at her nectar though I felt she was going to choke me with her vise-like legs.

Jackie was breathing hard as she slowly recovered from the aftermath of her orgasm. "Mac, baby, where's your mouth been all my life?" she jokingly asked.

"Spending too much time kissing the Blarney, I gather," I said as I stood up, stroking my cock. "I don't know if you're ready... but I'm going to fuck you now."

"Fuck me hard?"

"Yes..."

"Fuck me slow?"

"Yes..."

"Fuck me deep?"

"Yes..."

"Fuck me good."

"Yes."

I grabbed Jackie`s legs and placed them so that they were perpendicular to the floor -- I then placed the head of my cock against the entrance of her cunt and pushed the tip in. Jackie sighed as her flesh opened to receive my offering; her wetness made my penetration of her slick cunt a simple matter of thrusting, but I did it slowly, going in one inch at a time until I was totally sheathed in her velvety and moist.

"Don't tease me..." she begged and gyrated her pelvis to try and goad more of me into her. Not wanting to disappoint her I pulled out and rammed her and delved as deeply into her recesses as I could. She gasped as I held her legs tightly together and quickened my pace -- Jackie held on to her tits as they bounced wildly up and down to the rhythm of my cadence. I was already grunting with lust and groaning in erotic agony from the sensation of her cunt consuming my cock with each stroke and allowing it to reform before it consumed me again, but the mere sight of her pinching her nipple and reaching between her legs to play with her clit drove me insane and I lost all restraint and assailed her with all the might my lust had unleashed.

"Deeper! Harder!" she howled as her own lust superceded any reason, leaving us enslaved to our feral nature. Back and forth we went, sweat raining from our bodies as we grunted and moaned; the room filled with the scent out our mingled desire and the walls echoed the smacking of our flesh as we love-battled.

"OhhhYesssss!" Jackie moaned as she suffered another convulsive orgasm. Even though she'd came she allowed me to flip her onto her stomach with her beautiful heart shaped bubbly ass dangling off the bed. It shook and rattled as I fucked her from behind. Her skin rippled as my thrusts rocked her and the bed and she bit the blanket -- it felt like my cock thickened while we fucked, but it was actually the overpowering pressure of Jackie's cunt as she milked me in expectation of my iminent eruption.

"Aaaahaaaaahoooooo!" I moaned as I thrust one last time and let loose the geyser that was my orgasm. I felt like I was totally emptying me essence in Jackie as I came again and again. I could hear her breathe heavily as she pumped me dry of all my seed. I leaned down her and kissed her salty neck as I pulled my softening member from her cunt. She shifted position and managed to sit up while I collapsed on the bed next to her. She hovered above me and kissed me tenderly while her nipples brushed my skin.

"Woe..." I muttered.

"Yeah," Jackie responded as the lied next to me. "That was incredible..."

"That you were," I said as I had regained enough strength to sit up. My cock was still semi-erect. "So, are you going to buy this bed?"

Jackie giggled: "Well, we've pretty much broken it in. Don't see as we have a choice."

"It's the right bed for you right now?"

She kissed me again. "Everything is right in the world."

James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers
12