The Beginning

Story Info
Young couple discover sex for the first time.
7.3k words
4.61
31.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kbaer
kbaer
1 Followers

Bob'sStory

It was June of 1959, and the school year was drawing to a close. I was really looking forward to the summer vacation. I was turning 19 in August and would have my own car as a birthday present. What freedom faced me. It was also, according to my parents, the last summer of just hanging around. From this point on I would have to find summer employment.

We lived in Bondville Vermont, in the Green Mountains. It was mostly a farming community. My parents were both doctors. My Dad was what you would call a good country doctor. My Mom was a sexual therapist. I was, and I guess still am a jock. I played both football and baseball. I was good enough to have started to attract scouts from the major Eastern schools, but my sights were set on the IV league.

My parents wanted me to be a doctor, and to tell the truth I also wanted the same thing. I had been accompanying my dad on house calls for some time, and he would always explain the cases to me. I was beginning to understand why and what he was doing. My mom also took a lot of time with me. She explained why she chose sexual therapy, and instilled in me the beauty of sex. By 16 I understood how the human body responds, and about responsibility. I knew that masturbation was natural and that both men and women both got pleasure that way. I knew that there were ways of having sex without having intercourse, such as orally or anally. This was the period before the pill, before aids, and abortions were still illegal.

One afternoon, my Mom called me into the kitchen as she was preparing dinner. She told me that she had to talk to me about something and need my cooperation. It seems that some years earlier while she and my father lived in New York City, she had a patient, quite a bit older, and having troubled sexually. She was able to help them and they had a baby daughter. They never in their lives felt that they were going to be able to have a sexual relationship, much less a child. They were very thankful, and had kept in touch with my parents.

They had contacted my mother now, once again asking for help. It seems that their daughter, who was now 18, was quite withdrawn, and exceedingly shy and quiet. They were in their 70's and really out of touch with this generation and were asking for advice in how to deal with their daughters problems. My mom suggested that they send their daughter to our house for the summer. She thought that it would give her a chance to interact with my friends and that mom could observe and maybe bring her out of her shell.

Mom then said that she wanted me to be a gracious host and to include her in my summer activities. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The last thing I wanted this summer was to have to baby sit some shy mouse. I voiced my objections, but was told how surprised she was by my reaction. After all she thought that I was a concerned human who could think of more then myself. It really bothered me to disappoint my mom so I told her that I would do everything in my power to see that Anne had a nice summer.

Anne's STORY

It was June of 1959. I was looking forward to my summer vacation. I had everything planned. I had a list of books that I was going to get from the library, and planned to spend my days on the great meadow in Central Park loosing my self in the books.

I was attending Sacrate Heart Academy, and I really felt very out of place. My parents were the age of most of the other kids grandparents, and they had absolutely no understanding of anything going on today. I guess I am very quiet and prefer my books to other people. I was not one of the "in" people and was not part of the social scene at school. I guess this also caused me to withdraw into my shell. I would look at the boys, when we would have mixers with the boys school and hope some one would ask me to dance, but it never happened. I was always waiting for my prince to sweep me off my feet, just like in the romance stories I loved to read but it never happened.

One day after school my mom told me she wanted to speak with me. She told me that she didn't think it was a good idea for an 18-year-old to spend the summer in the city, and felt that it would be beneficial for me to be in the country. She told me she had a friend who used to live in the city but had moved to Vermont when I was a baby, who had a son who was a little bit older then I. She had spoken with her, and explained that she thought that it would be a great idea for me to spend the summer in the country, and if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I could stay with her family.

Mom failed to tell me the real reason, that being that she was concerned with me being such a quite loner. I could not believe my ears. I had no intention of spending a summer with some "goober" who probably didn't even know what a book was, much less carry on a conversation. My mom just looked at me, and in a stern voice which I have never heard before, told me this was not up for discussion. I should pack what I wanted to take with me, and that I would be gone for two months.

I ran to my room crying hysterically. I heard the door to my room open and my dad sat down on my bed. He leaned over and kissed me and told me "Annie, sweetie you will see that this will be really a good thing for you." No, no I screamed it's the worst, I don't want to spend my summer there. He then whispered to me,"sweety, give it a chance for just two weeks. If you are miserable I will then bring you home. Try just for me." I dried my tears, hugged my dad, and said ok, but that he should prepare right know to come and get me.

Bob's STORY

It was July 1st, school was over, and she was coming today. I had discussed the situation with my best friends, Joel and Roberta who we all called Bobbie, and they said that they would pitch in, and that I was not to worry, how bad could it be.

At 5P.M. My dad returned from town with Annie. She had just taken a 51/2-hour bus ride from New York City. Our house was an old Victorian with a large porch. I was sitting there when they pulled up. I was really expecting the worst, but what a pleasant surprise. Annie was very pretty. She had blond hair pulled back into a ponytail, was tall and slim. She was warring a blouse and skirt with Bobbie socks and saddle shoes. Dad called me to help with her bags and to introduce us. Annie offered me her hand, and when I took it she sort of flushed. I grabbed her suitcase, and a box full of books. I wondered what she thought. Did she think we were all-ignorant and didn't have books or a library?

Annie's STORY

It was July 1st, and the day I was to leave. I hugged mom and kissed her good by. As I was getting on the bus, I turned and whispered to dad, "don't forget your promise". He hugged me and said don't worry I won't. The buss pulled away, and the tears were rolling down my face. I cried all the way to Bondville. When I got off the buss, this nice looking tall man walked over to me, and said are you Annie. I could not speak just nodded yes. He said hi I'm Hal. He took my bag and box of books and off we went. Hal told me he admired my courage. I looked at him out of the corner of my eyes to see if he was kidding. I could tell he wasn't. He continued telling me that I was really going to love Vermont and that Bob was really a great kid and that I would have a great time.

We finally arrived, I got out of the car, and I thought that I would fall down. There sitting on the porch was a God. Hal call out and the God came down the stairs to us. Hal introduced Bob, and he took my hand. I could have fainted, I was so embarrassed I turned so red and could say nothing. Bob was about 6 feet tall, light brown hair, and the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen. He smiled at me when he said hello and I thought that my knees were going to give out. I just lowered my eyes and followed them into the house.

Dinner was very strange. It was like watching a movie. The table conversation was very normal; they were trying to include me as if I was part of the family. I just didn't know what to say or do. Finally dinner was over. I offered to help clear and do the dishes, but was told that clearing was Bob's job, and that I should just relax.

I picked up one of my books and went out to the porch, sat on a very comfortable wicker couch, curled my feet udder me and began reading. I don't know how long I was alone, I was so absorbed in my book, and I suddenly look up and saw that Bob was sitting on the top step looking at me. I was so mad at myself, because I could feel myself once again blush. Hi he said, "I didn't want to disturb you, you were so engrossed in your book, by the way what are you reading." I finally got control of myself and was able to reply that I was reading Browning. Oh he said, I really don't care too much for her, when it comes to poetry I prefer Whitman, and believe it or not Shakespeare. I was so taken aback, I never expected that this God would even know who Browning was. For the first time in my life I found myself talking easily with a boy, who could talk about poetry and literature. It turned out that he and I had a lot in common. We both were honor roll students who loved to read.

Before we knew it Bob's mom, Mary was calling out to us that it was getting late and time for bed. I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost midnight. I look at Bob and told him that I really enjoyed our conversation and apologized for taking up his whole evening. I then left and went up to bed.

When I was under the covers, I closed my eyes and fantasized about Bob. Before I knew it my hand was caressing my small breasts. My nipples became hard and I began to roll them between my fingers. I gently rubbed the tips and felt the three small bumps that when hardened stood out. The sensation was absolutely wonderful. I felt a tingling sensation spread across my body. Before I could stop myself my hands were between my legs. My fingers felt the wetness that had seeped from the inner lips of my vagina. I gently slid my fingers back and forth. As they became wetter from my seeping lubrication, I pressed hard and stroked faster. I was slowly entering that special place, that place where I lost myself. I felt the little button at the vortex of my lips harden. I now slipped my other hand away from my nipples to spread my vagina open. With this accomplished I pushed the hood covering my clitoris back, exposing my clitoris. I lightly stroked the now extended tip of my clitoris. I had to be very careful it was very sensitive and if I pressed or rubbed to hard it would be painful. I was now in a state of no return, My hips were now rocking rhythmically with my fingers, and my fingers were now separated, with my clitoris in between them. I squeezed them tightly on the side of my clitoris and began to rub as fast as I could.

I know the Sisters had told us that it was an evil thing to do, but it felt so good especially imagining that Bob was my Prince Charming, who rescues me from the evil Queen. Just as he kisses my lips, my body became tense, and I had the most delicious feeling run through my body. As I drifted off to sleep I felt so guilty about touching my self there, and promised I would not do it again.

Bob's STORY

While I was doing my chores, my Mom asked me what I thought of Annie. I told her it was hard to tell, she surely doesn't talk too much, but I did think she was cute. Mom told me to give it a chance, Annie was in a strange place and it was really very hard on her. I finished my chores, and went out to the porch.

Annie was so engrossed in her book she didn't hear me. I quietly sat on the top step and watched her. She suddenly looked up and was startled to see me there. We started talking and I found we had a lot in common. In a few minutes she was talking comfortably and it was really pleasant. It seemed like we had just started talking when Mom called and told us it was time for bed.

I went up to my room and got into bed. I closed my eyes and to my surprise I started to fantasize about Annie. I wondered what she would look like naked. Did she have a lot of hair on her pussy, were her nipples dark or light, were they big or small etc. By this time I had a huge hard on. I gripped the base with my left hand and squeezed tightly. I now began to slide my right hand up and down the shaft. First slowly and gently and gradually increased the tempo and pressure. I was imagining my self naked with Annie and that it was her hand on my cock. As the tempo increased I began to suck on her nipple. I felt my balls tighten and the cum started to squirt. I came very quickly, and melted off to sleep.

The next morning I found Annie in the same spot on the front porch, but this time she was wearing loose fitting shorts and a sleeveless blouse. She was sitting on the big couch on the porch reading. I said "hi, and sat down on the top step once again. We started talking, about the weather and if she would like to do something with me and Joel and Bobbie. She was sitting Indian style and I noticed that I could see her panties through the loose fitting legs of her shorts. I was really embarrassed that she would see that I had a hard on, but I just couldn't take my eyes off her panties and what I imagined was the bulge of her pussy.

Joel and Bobbie came walking down the street, holding hands as always, came up the stairs and sat down. We decided that we would go to the quarry and go swimming. We asked Annie to come with us and after some coaxing she agreed. We got ready to leave when Annie said, wait I have to get my swimsuit. We all started to laugh, and said come on, this is Vermont, you don't need one. We told her we would be in the mountains in a very private place, that we didn't think any one knew about, and we never wore a suit. This stopped her cold. Bobbie looked at her in disbelief, and said come on we always swim this way, there is nothing wrong with it we have a great time. I could tell Annie was not very happy and I said, " listen you don't have to do anything your not comfortable with. Come with us, if you don't want to swim then you don't have to you can lie in the sun and just relax. It's really ok. Annie hesitated and finally said ok.

Annie's Story

I couldn't remember when I had slept so soundly. It had been one very emotional day and I guess I had been more tired then I thought. I lay in bed thinking of the events of the past day and couldn't help think of Bob. He made me feel so hot. I started to slide my hand down to my vagina, but stopped. I had promised myself that I was not going to do that bad stuff any more. So I got out of bed, showered and got dressed and went down stairs. Mary was in the kitchen and made me some breakfast and I then picked up my book and went out to the porch. I sat on the couch and began reading. A little while later Bob came out and sat down on the top step, as he had done yesterday and we began to talk. I noticed that he was getting flushed as we talked but did not understand why. He was also having trouble looking at me when we spoke. It was weird but I just thought that this was the way he was.

A little while later his friends Joel and Bobbie came walking up. They were holding hands, so I assumed that they were an item. They were all going to some place called the quarry to swim and talked me into going with them. I was stopped dead when they informed me that I didn't need a swimsuit. I decided that this wasn't for me and told them I was not going. Bob was really sweet and told me to come along and if I didn't feel comfortable swimming I could just hang out. I normally would have said no thank you and curled up with my book, but Bob made me feel so good that I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could, after all I was going to go home in two weeks, just as my father had promised, so I reluctantly agreed to go.

Bob'S STORY

I couldn't believe that Annie agreed to go with us. I was really happy, first because I was tired of being the third wheel with Bobbie and Joel, even though the three of us had been friends forever, it was kind of lame watching them make out all the time. Second I couldn't believe the excitement of seeing Annie naked.

Bobbie, Joel, and I had been skinny-dipping since we were little kids, and were very familiar with each other. We had watched each other develop and often compared our bodies. For instance, I had a thicker penis then Joel, but his was longer then mine. We also had the opportunity to examine Bobbie as she developed, first from really no breasts to big nipples, and now at 19 quite large breasts. She told us she was a 36-C. we also compared the development of our pubic hair. Joel was much more hairy then I, with thick black hair surrounding his penis and balls. I on the other hand had thin light brown hair, mostly above my penis, and nothing on my balls. Bobbie had developed a thick triangle patch of red curls. I can still remember when it was just a wisp of covering where you could still see her vagina, but now all you could see was the hair.

We started the climb up the mountain to the quarry. It was quite a steep climb, and Annie was not used to this sort of thing. I reached over and took her hand to help her up a steep incline and just kept holding it. She did not pull away, so I figured that it was ok with her.

The four of us continued to make our way up the mountain hand in hand. The thought of holding her hand, skin touching skin, even though it was just our hands was starting to excite me. As I thought that in just a little while I would see her naked, I started to get an erection. Oh my God, I thought, I hope she doesn't get spooked and run away. I squeezed her hand a little tighter just in case.

We finally reached the clearing where the quarry was located. This had been our secret place since we were little. It was totally secluded, a beautiful pond, carved out of the rock centuries ago, surrounded by what we refereed to as a meadow, but was actually just a patch of flat ground covered by grass. We stopped to catch our breath. The beauty of this place always amazed me, and I had seen it thousand of times. I just could imagine what one must feel the first time they see it.

We stood there for a few minutes, when Bobbie said, " last one in is it" We all started to tear off our cloths. Bobbie Joel and I were naked it what was a few seconds, looked up and there stood Annie completely dressed. Joel said come on get undressed, you can't swim in your cloths. This must have really been weird for Annie, the three of us naked as the day we were born, urging her to get naked. Annie looked into my eyes and I could see the fear there. I spoke softly and said "its alright, only do what you feel comfortable with, don't worry no one will think badly about you." She smiled shyly, turned red, and said I just can't, she turned walked to a tree at the edge of the clearing, sat down and started to read. I said, "come on guys last one in is it.

Annie's story

I couldn't believe I was going to do this. We started to climb the mountain and I was finding it very difficult. All of a sudden Bob reached down and grabbed my hand to help me along. My heart skipped a few beats. No boy had ever taken my hand. I loved the feeling of him taking control and helping me. When he didn't let go of my hand I just melted. I was sure he could hear my heart racing and thumping in my chest.

We finally reached the clearing where the quarry was. The sight was so beautiful it took my breath away. The area was very very secluded, quiet and probably the most beautiful natural sight I had ever seen. The silence was broken by Bobbie yelling, "last one in is it." I was so stunned when Bobbie, Joel and Bob striped out of their cloths. I just stood there frozen to the spot. I had never really seen another girl naked, much less a guy. I looked at Bobbie, and then Joel, but I couldn't take my eyes off Bob. I was riveted to his penis. It seemed thick and the head looked like the top of a mushroom except it was a pinkish red color. He had a tuft of fine light brown hair surrounding it. That was the only hair on his body. My heart was racing so fast I thought I would faint. Joel was the same but different. The hair was dark black, and his penis was much longer but not as thick. Bobbie had what seemed like huge breasts, compared to mine. I did notice that my nipples were bigger and thicker then hers, but my breasts were much much smaller. She had a thick covering of hair over her vagina, so thick you could not see anything but hair. I had just a thin covering of fine light blond hair and you could see the whole thing.

kbaer
kbaer
1 Followers
12