The Beginning

Story Info
Best friends take their relationship to a new level.
2k words
3.96
23.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been best friends for quite a few months and fuck buddies almost as long as we'd been friends. It was a wonderful friendship, too--she always had the ability to get into my head and tell what I was thinking and feeling. She could glance at me and tell me exactly what was on my mind, even when sometimes I couldn't put the words to it myself. Our sex had always been amazing. She knew exactly what to do with my body to make me squirm and writhe and moan under her. She was naturally dominant when we played, and I was naturally submissive to her--so it was really no surprise when we decided to take a new and delicious path in our friendship.

"Did you read the story I told you about?" she asked me one day as we were casually chatting.

"Yes, I did," I replied, "and it was a wonderful story. I really liked how the guy tied her up and teased her half to death with the whip."

"You know, those are about the only stories I read anymore," she commented as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Same here."

The conversation drifted to other topics for a while as we sat at the table and enjoyed our coffee together. But I couldn't get my mind off of it. I'd read so much about BDSM lately, from articles and discussions on the internet to amateur fictions posted on various websites. It fascinated me. I knew I wanted to try this, and I knew that it was something that would come naturally to me. But I didn't know if she wanted to try it. If she did, it would be perfect. She was my best friend, she was naturally dominant, and I just knew it wouldn't be hard for her to step into the role of a Mistress.

Well, there was only one way to find out. So I took a breath and braced myself.

"You know, I've been thinking about something," I said as I nervously looked down into my half-empty coffee cup.

"I know," she said with a familiar twinkle in her eyes. She was doing it to me again, she was inside my head.

"I hate it when you do that!" I told her jokingly. The truth was that I was somewhat relieved.

"I know," she practically purred.

"Since you already know, I suppose there's no sense in me wasting the words telling you."

"Not exactly. We do need to talk about how we're going to do this, when it's going to happen and what we'll do. So what did you have in mind?"

"Well," I started hesitantly, "We've already started heading in that direction. You always assume the role of the dominant one when we play, and I follow your lead. The only thing is to take it to the next level, and make it official that you're the dominant one and I'm to do whatever you want, and to let you do to me as you wish."

"I should tie you up."

"Yes, I'd like that." And it was true. The thought did send a jolt of excitement straight to my pussy, but it also turned my insides to quivering goo on the way down.

"I should tie you up and tickle you until you can't stand it anymore." Ok, now she was teasing me. She knew how ticklish I was, she'd already pinned me down and tickled me half senseless.

"Whatever you want to do, you're in charge," I said as I faked some composure and fought to keep from squirming in my chair.

The conversation continued, speaking of possible likes and dislikes, what might be good to try for a first time and what might be too "out there" for us. I was completely electrified at the thought of trying this. But I was also nervous as hell. This was completely new to me, and I didn't know if I'd be any good at my part of the game. I also knew, as did she, that this would be a stretch for me, that I had trouble letting go and trusting someone as completely as I would have to do on the night we decided to play. And that night, we decided, was only a few days away.

When that day came I was a bundle of nervous energy. I could barely focus on anything, and I had so many butterflies in my stomach that there was no room left for food. The day seemed to drag on torturously slowly. My mind was so jumbled with thoughts that it was hard to pull out coherent threads. She called me around noontime, with directions on when and where we were to meet for dinner. When I admitted that I nervous, she told me that everything would be just fine, and she encouraged me to relax.

The time finally came for me to meet her for dinner. She'd chosen a quiet little place with good ambience. When I saw her, my jaw nearly hit the floor. She was wearing a black leather skirt that couldn't have gotten any tighter or any shorter. Her shirt was black and white pinstriped, very fitted around the breasts and accented with tie-ups at the sleeves and in the back. She wore black fishnet stockings and black leather knee-high boots. Every inch of her practically oozed Mistress, and I practically oozed into the booth beside her.

Things started out as they would in any other outing between two friends. We ordered dinner and chatted over the rolls that came as we waited for our meals. Things began to heat up about half-way through the meal when she suddenly took my hand and put it down between her legs. This was when I discovered that there was no underwear under that incredibly short skirt, and that she was incredibly wet. There was an older couple sitting across the way from us, and I knew that they would be able to see the goings-on if they looked. I must have blushed eight shades of red from embarrassment, but I did as she wanted and started fingering her.

When she was satisfied with my attentions, she removed my hand and we continued with the meal. Close to the end of the meal she took a sip from her iced tea, then looked at me with that devious glimmer in her eyes. She fished out an ice cube and began to tease my neck with it, then dropped it down my shirt and leaned over to lick up the water on my neck. It was hard to stay still, but I managed. I was grateful when we left, mostly because I'm shy by nature and that had embarrassed me half to death, but also because I was wanting to get to my place so things could escalate further.

I was a little amazed when we made it back to my place in one piece. I don't remember much of the drive there, just how hot the car became and how fast my pulse was racing as she leaned over to fondle my breasts and pussy while I was driving. Once we walked through the door of my apartment, the order came.

"Strip."

I slowly took my clothes off and laid them neatly in the chair. I was very aware of her watching me, though I tried hard not to meet her gaze. I was nervous and a little embarrassed, though this was not the first time she'd ever seen me naked.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

I did as she told me to, and I felt her step close behind me. My eyes fluttered closed in pleasure as she reached around and began to play with my breasts. She ran her hands slowly over my skin, pausing to tweak the nipples. She stroked my stomach and my shoulders and my arms, and returned her attention to my breasts. As I was getting lost in the moment I felt my balance begin to slip, and I instinctively caught myself.

She leaned in close. "I won't let you fall," she whispered in my ear, "Relax. Trust me."

I felt all the tension and nervousness melt out of my body at those words. She gently pulled me back until I was leaning against her. I let my head drift back to her shoulder as she continued to caress my body. She worked her hands down to my pussy and slid a finger into me. I was incredibly wet. She began to finger me a little, but stopped as I began to moan and squirm.

"Not yet."

She brought her wet fingers to my mouth. "Lick it off," she said. I hungrily sucked on her fingers. I enjoyed sucking, and I enjoyed my taste, so this was a pleasure for me.

"Bring me a glass of wine," she ordered.

I went into the kitchen and opened a bottle of merlot, her favorite. I poured a glass into my best stemware and brought it to her. She took it and sat down on the couch.

"Sit."

I sat beside her and she swung her legs across my lap. As she sipped her wine, she stared at me. She didn't say a word, she just stared, and sipped. I grew increasingly uneasy under her gaze, but I didn't move. About two thirds through the glass of wine she suddenly laughed, and I looked up at her, startled.

"I enjoy this," she purred, "I enjoy seeing you like this...waiting for my next move, not knowing when it's going to come or what it's going to be. I've got you. You're right where I want you. You're mine."

She finished her glass of wine and swung her legs off of me. "Go into the bedroom and lay down on the bed," she said.

I did so, and after a few moments she came into the room holding a length of rope. She took one arm and tied it to the head of the bed, and then did the same with the other arm. When she was satisfied that I was secure, she straddled me and began to tease and stroke my breasts and sides. Just as I was relaxing into it, she fluttered her hands over my sides, tickling me. I arched my body and started laughing. She laughed as well, obviously enjoying herself. She continued like this for several minutes, alternating between gentle, erotic strokes and tickling. My head was swimming with all the different sensations until they all seemed to merge into one.

She suddenly broke the pattern and thrust her fingers into my wet pussy. I let out a moan and pulled at the ropes as I arched my body to fuck her fingers. She hit my G-spot and fluttered her fingers over it as a jolt of building pleasure shot through every inch of my body. As the sensations focussed in my pussy, my arms and legs started tingling. She began to tease my clit with her other hand as I got completely lost in all of the wonderful sensations I was feeling. I managed to look at her through my haze and saw that she was looking down at me, smiling and enjoying the fact that's she was making me squirm and moan and there was nothing I could do about it...even if I had wanted to.

But I didn't want to. It was all so delicious, being tied up and at her mercy like that. I enjoyed it all, the tickling, the vulnerability, of course the pleasure, and even the embarrassing and humiliating moments. And now here I was, in absolute ecstasy, my head spinning from the intensity of the pleasure and the building of the approaching orgasm. I could feel it coming, and knew I was close. Just a little more....

And then the phone rang.... Our evening had to be cut short. But we both knew that we had found something wonderful, and something that suited us both. We both knew that this was only the beginning, though we could not yet imagine what we would become or just how wonderful it would be....