The Beginning

Story Info
A letter to my older crush.
991 words
8.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear John,

This is my first, of probably many, letters to you.

We work for the same company, but doing different things. Whenever I see you around you tend to flirt with me, which I don't mind at all. But I've always wondered what would happen if you knew how I really felt about you.

Maybe it's because you're older than me, I fantasise about all the things you could teach me while you have me bent over my desk. Captured between your strong arms, with you whispering dirty suggestions in my ear.

I don't smoke, but the smell of your cigarettes sure as hell makes me want to - especially after being fucked senseless by you.

It's getting to the point now where I am considering bringing a spare set of clothes to work for after you've been in, my whole body seems to shut down and go into creaming mode, I get that wet for you it's almost impossible to contain. I've never fingered myself at work before but I may need to for the sweet release. Perhaps one day you might join me?

In my dreams I have you on the bed in some two-bit hotel with lousy decor and shoddy air conditioning. You look amused as I try to seduce you, like you've seen all this a hundred times before. You laugh outright when I can't get you out of your pants fast enough, but you soon stop when you realise how hungry I am for your cock. You're soon moaning contentedly as I lick and suck you, I work you with my mouth and feel you twitch as if to spur me on. Your fingers find my wet pussy and slide right in, rubbing my clit and making me shiver. I no longer care if I'm now one of a long line of women you've had before. This sweet torment is all mine and I'm enjoying every second of it. I slide up your body and slowly lower myself onto you, you're so hot against my wet lips that it's almost a shockwave, pleasure ripples through me as I ride your cock slowly, then harder, taking myself over the edge. You smile at me leisurely like there is much, much more to come..

I come out of my day dream to find you leaning over my desk, you look amused, like you've asked me something and I haven't reacted. Shit. Clumsily I get to my feet and find myself tangled on a pile on the floor, it's like my legs have lost focus. You come around behind my desk and help me get up. As you briefly hold me I can feel myself blush, your fingers are inches away from my breasts and I'm almost moaning with desire. That leisurely smile is back on your lips and suddenly I no longer know where fantasy ends and reality begins. It doesn't matter, the look in your eye tells me you want me and that's all my body needs to know for now.

I have your phone number from the employee list on my desk. It's so easy to send you a text to say hi, you reply straight away. I spend most of the day texting you, you're such a flirt and I get such a rush from hearing from you.

I agree to meet you one night while I'm in town, I have an alibi for where I'm meant to be so I slip away to the lookout by the beach. I'm so nervous I can hardly look at you when I get into your car, but you make me feel at ease almost immediately. Somehow my marriage woes spill out until they surround us in the front seat, the sad regrets and longings I wish I could share with my new husband. You reach out to take my hand. I freeze, it's almost like your touch has shocked me, my heart starts racing and I'm overpowered by the urge to flee or throw myself at you. You seem to sense my hesitation and lean over to kiss me. You smell incredible, sensual male mixed with a touch of mint and tobacco. Intoxicating.

All of a sudden your longing for me smacks me right in the face, it's not just me feeling this powerful attraction, you're right here with me whispering my name and stroking my hair. I surrender to you, I've suspected that I'm a submissive for some time now and I feel emboldened enough to confess this to you, the first time I've ever openly admitted the fact. You take the information in stride and start to stroke my thigh. I'm wearing a white button down shirt with a singlet on underneath, barely containing my 18e breasts. My black skirt is slit at the thigh and slides up willingly at your command. You rub your fingers along the seam of my underwear, can you feel how wet you're making me?

You slide a finger into my wet pussy and rub my clit with practiced motions. I moan and move myself closer to you, kissing your neck and longing for more. I forget the public place, my husband, your partner - all I feel is my need and your desire. My first orgasm surprises me with its sudden violence, you pick up the pace and add a second finger, whispering dirty suggestions to me while I rub myself against you. You suggest the back seat of your car but I can't bring myself to go further, my anxiety returns and I shift away from you, unsettled but still burning with desire. You drop me off at my car, I can barely stand my legs are shaking so bad. As I drive home I feel my phone vibrate, your message "wow" says it all. Wow indeed sir, just imagine what it will be like when we finally get a chance to fuck.

With love,

Miss Sweet

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Life Changing Event A girl makes a poor call that changes her life forever.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Beauty and the Beast A man is brought out of the shadows by his lonely neighbor.in Romance
A Fucked Up Situation A mountain lodge getaway weekend turns problematical.in Loving Wives
February Sucked If he thought February sucked, wait til the rest of the year.in Loving Wives
Out of The Shadows Ch. 01 Continuing the saga of Mel and Joe, and Lainey and Ken.in Romance
More Stories