The Beginning Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple explores the Dom and sub world.
818 words
4.11
20.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 05/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bratcat786
bratcat786
18 Followers

We've talked about it before, said we'd like to try it at some point. Well now here we are. This is our chance to step into a whole new sexual world. We went shopping today for some new toys and I can't wait to try them out on you and on me.

We finally get back home and go straight to your room. It's a little awkward at first; we don't know where to start, so we start out like we usually do. We come together in a tangle as we kiss each other heatedly, there's no denying our passion. I feel your hands gliding over my body, leaving a trail of fire wherever you touch. Finally you make your way around to breasts. My nipples are tight with my longing for your touch and you finally remove my shirt and bra, leaving me standing in front of you, vulnerable to you. You turn away from me and I feel a pang of disappointment, but you turn back with our new clamps and the pang of disappointment turns to one of anticipation.

"Today you're my slut," you tell me as I stand there shivering, waiting for your hands to return to my body. You step closer, raising the clamps to my hard nipples. You settle them on my peaks, gently applying more and more pressure until the pleasure borders on pain. "You like that don't you?"

"Oh yes, God yes!" I moan back at you. You return to caressing me, sliding your hands slowly lower until you reach my jeans. You undo the button and lower the zipper, pushing down on them until they're around my ankles. Here I am, I stand before you in my lace panties, panting, longing for you to touch me. Finally you bring your hands to my waist, slipping inside my panties, going to my damp center. You slip two fingers in side me and my head falls back as I moan in pleasure. Your thumb finds my clit, sliding gently around it, making me moan even more.

My body starts to quiver as I grow closer and closer to my release. You slip a third finger in me and pull on the chain to the clamps and it sends me tumbling over the edge. I slump against you and you bring me to the bed where you set me to catch my breath. Once I'm finally able to make coherent thoughts again you looks at me with that mischievous gleam in your eye.

"It's time for you to give to me. I've given you your pleasure, now you will return the favor." You pull the chain so that I am forced to stand. You hold out the other set of nipple clamps and tell me to put them on you and then get the others and attach them. I slip your shirt off and then slide the clamps over your hard nipples, enjoying the feel of your naked skin under my hands. You moan as tighten the clamps, causing pleasure to shoot through your body to your cock, where I can see it twitching in you pants. Next I move down to your bulging pants, slipping the button free and lowering the zipper. I can feel you there, straining to be released from your fabric prison. Finally I set you free, sliding jeans and boxers to the floor where you kick them off. I reach behind me for the shopping bag and pull out or next treat. I take the clamps and oh so gently slid them around your balls, until they are in place. You groan when my hands brush your cock as I slowly tighten the clamps around your balls. Finally I finish with that and your cock is staring me in the face, daring me,

I lean over and slide the head of your cock into my mouth. You twitch and groan with pure pleasure. I gently tug on your clamps, and then slip my hand down to my dripping pussy. I wet my hand with my juices and then return the hand to your cock and use my juices as a lube to jerk you off. Finally I feel you getting ready to come so I take away my hand and slowly lower my mouth down your cock, to the base so that the head of your cock rests against the back of my throat, I tug at your clamps and then I feel you spurt your hot load down my throat. I try to swallow it all but there's just a little too much that slips out of my mouth and dribbles down my chin.

We collapse on the bead in a tangle of arms and legs, sated and sleepy, we fall asleep in each other's arms. But we're not done. We have the rest of the afternoon and all night left to us...

To be continued...

bratcat786
bratcat786
18 Followers