The Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
Two people continue exploring the world of BDSM.
926 words
4.38
16.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 05/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bratcat786
bratcat786
18 Followers

We wake up a couple hours later, there's so much more that we have yet to do, so much more that we haven't yet tried. Our bag of toys is resting next to the bed, right within reach. Since you woke before me you got to it first. When I woke up I was lying with my hands tied to the bed, and my legs held apart with a spreader.

You're standing over me with our new gag in your hands. It's a head harness ball gag. You slip it over my head and into my mouth. Then you take a piece of cloth and blindfold me. I can't see anything and my other senses immediately jump to attention.

Suddenly there's a sharp sting against my leg. You bring the whip against me again, moving closer and closer to the part of me that is aching for your touch. Finally you reach that special place and you bring the whip down hard. The gag blocks my cries of pain and ecstasy.

The whip stops and I begin to moan against the delay. "Why are you tormenting me like this?" I try to ask around the gag but it comes out in a long jumble of sounds. Your hands circle my waist and flip me over, leaving my ass bare for you to torment. I hear rustling as you dig through the bag looking for your next torture device. The sound stops and you move on the bed, away from me so I don't know exactly where you are.

The soft touch of a feather makes me jump; I had been expecting something harder. You trail the feather over my body, leaving trails of fire shooting straight to my throbbing clit. All of a sudden the rough side of a paddle connects with bare ass, making me cry out at the mixture of feelings. You continue using the feather for a few more strokes then you drop it on the bed, sliding your hand down to my dripping pussy. The whip and paddle have turned me on to the point where my juices are running down my legs. You start to finger my cunt but only circle my clit, not touching me where I really want you to. You continue to paddle my ass, and finally grab my clit and pull it hard, making me cum in a rush, soaking your hand in my cum.

You rub something against my slit, making it slick with my juices. You slide it up my slit to my tightly puckered hole. You work it against the hole, loosening my muscles and sliding it into my tight hole. You get to the end of it and I realize that it's the small plug that we bought today.

You flip me back over, and raise my legs so that you can climb between them. You kiss your way up my thighs, passing over my dripping center to my breasts. You tug on the chain between the clamps, causing pain to shoot through me turning to pleasure somewhere along the way. You start suckling on my nipples, making the clamps move and tug on them. Again I start to moan, wanting you so badly.

You give in to my mangled requests, slowly moving your body up mine until I feel the tip of your cock against my slit. You slide it forward with a small thrust of your hips, lodging the head in my hot sheath. You rest there for a moment until I try to lift my hips to take in more of you. You slide the rest into me, making me howl against the gag. Finally you've filled me the way I've been longing for since we were in the store hours ago.

You flex your hips, gliding in and out of my tight cunt. Your thrusts become more and more demanding. You start to slam your body against mine, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoes through the room. You reach down and finger my clit, building the pressure between my legs. The combined sensations of the plug, your fingers and your cock cause me to slide over the edge, sending me tumbling down into the black oblivion of passion. I scream your name against the gag and hear your voice yelling my name back at me.

We collapse in a pile on the bed. After a few moments you slide your still hard cock out of me and move up over my body. You remove the gag and replace it with your cock. At first it's just the tip but then you start fucking my mouth in earnest. I eagerly take you in my mouth, sucking and licking around your thick cock. You slide more and more into my mouth, forcing me to deep throat you like I've never done before. I gag a little at first but quickly become accustomed to the feeling of you sliding against the back of my throat. You quickly cum, shooting your load straight down my throat. You slide backwards, letting me lick you clean as you start to shrink in my mouth. You take the blindfold off while you're still in my mouth. I move my head allowing you to slip out of my mouth and move to your balls, licking them off. You move away and remove the cuffs on my hands and then the spreader bar from between my legs. You lay down next to me and I turn into you, sliding close as we fall asleep together again.

bratcat786
bratcat786
18 Followers