The Beginning of a Dick Slut Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
At the Hot Springs.
1.5k words
4.26
52.9k
21
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barn9408
barn9408
90 Followers

Dick Slut Wife at the hot springs

There is a hot spring here in Southern California that Laura and I go to once in a while. It is about a 2-mile hike to get there so not too many people go there. But once there it is worth the hike. The hot water flows out of the rocks and down into three different pools and then into the river.

The hot springs are clothing optional and a lot of people who go there are often topless or totally nude. Until recently my wife was not comfortable going nude and would only go topless only if there were just a few people there. However since the cruise and her dick slut adventures began she goes topless no matter how many are there... Actually the more the merrier as she loves to show off her hot little body.

On this particular trip we could hear a lot of people at the hot springs before we even arrived. When we came around the bend we saw a good size crowd. Most looked like they were college students. I loved it because there were a lot of college girls... too young for me but nice eye candy. Many of the girls were topless and some were completely nude. Of course half of the guys were nude.

I watched my wife eyeing all the young guys and she was like a kid in a candy store. She grinned at me and said she was going to suck as many of them as she could. We found a spot on the backside of the springs that was away from the crowd. Laura wasted no time taking off her top exposing her gorgeous tits. I don't say gorgeous lightly, she is in her early 40's and her boobs are still very firm, belly is mostly flat and has a gorgeous butt. As we lay there in the sun, every so often someone would walk by. Then a group of guys made their camp only 20 feet from us. They were totally checking out my wife and were not being discrete about it.

All but two of them left for the hot spring or river. My wife sat up and watched the two guys who stayed behind. She had commented to me how good looking one of the guys was. They knew she was watching them... as almost a dare they took off their shorts and lay on their towels. Laura took this as a challenge and stood up and removed her bikini bottoms. She walked around our little camp area and both guys just watched her. Then I saw a big grin come across their faces and looked back to see Laura bending over, giving them a great view of her nicely trimmed pussy.

Laura pulled a few things out of a bag and then walked over to them. She told them that she was in the mood to suck some hard dicks today and wanted to know if they were up to it. They thought she was joking but with the look on her face they decided she was and said they didn't mind. And without another word she dropped to her knees and started stroking and sucking their dicks. It didn't take long and one of the guys started to cum. She stroked him till he came in her hands. A few minutes later the other guy was cumming in her hands as well. She said something to them and one of the guys left.

Laura came back over to where I was watching and said that she was going to give blowjobs their friends. She's always choosy about who she'll fuck, but as long as they are not creepy or dirty, she'll suck there dick. It wasn't long and they started to come. They asked the other friend if this was for real and then big grins on their face. Then others showed up and within a few minutes about a 9 guys were there.

Laura then told the guys that it had been a fantasy of hers to give a group of guys' blowjobs and that today was her lucky day. She told them that she was only going to suck one guy at a time. She was giving them only 5 minutes each. That they should warm up by stroking themselves. And no cameras were allowed. They all agreed, lined up and one by one she gave them blowjobs till they came on her tits. For couple of the good looking guys she swallowed their cum and this got hoots and hollers. I watched a couple more guys show up, ask someone what was going on, strip and get in the line.

There were two guys with noticeably bigger dicks and it seemed she spent more time with them and she swallowed both of their loads. There was one black guy, she had never been with a black guy before but I knew she wanted to. She stroked his black dick, licking and teasing him. She sucked his dick for a few minutes and then told him she wanted to screw him. He looked a bit nervous, so she told him she understood if he had stage fright. He said something and she pulled out a condom from a little bag she had grabbed. Laura put the condom on him, got on all fours and screwed him hard. For the first time a black dick entered my wife's pussy. It didn't take long and she was cumming. She looked up at me and smiled, I couldn't believe that she was screwing this guy with about 12 others looking on but she didn't care, if anything it only encouraged her. After only a few minutes he said he was going to cum and she ground her pussy into him harder till he came.

She was tired but smiling when he finished. There were only 2 guys left but she had to wait a few minutes. She told them then to stroke their dicks for her and that she would suck them in a few minutes. She watched them for a bit and the got up and went to her back pack then kneeled down and started sucking their dicks for a couple minutes. She handed the guy with a bigger dick a condom and told him to make her cum. It didn't take him long and he was screwing her from behind. She continued sucking the other guy but most of her focus was on the big dick in her pussy. I could tell by the surprised look on her face that the dick in her mouth had just cum but she sucked him till he finished. After that it was all about the sex. I saw her reach up and start playing with her clit. I knew she was going for a wet orgasm and within minutes she came so hard the guys dick was pushed out and she sprayed his dick with her juices. She told him to put his dick back in her pussy and screwed him till he came.

When she was finished Laura asked if I enjoyed the show. I just showed her my hard dick and she laughed. She got up after a couple minutes and went to the water and swam in the cool river. I got up and followed her in. We swam for a little bit, then went to our blanket and lay in the sun. We talked for a bit but mostly just lay there enjoying the warm sun on our naked bodies. Laura asked how I was doing and I told her I was horny. She stroked my semi hard dick till it was hard and then sucked my dick. Some of the guys were still around watching my gorgeous wife suck my dick. She spread her legs and fingered her pussy for the guys watching. She sucked me hard and in a way that she only does when she is really turned on. I knew I wouldn't last long with this kind of blowjob. She told me she wanted to screw me and climbed on top of me sliding her wet pussy easily down my dick. I noticed she was looking at the guys that were watching us and that it was totally turning her on to have an audience. The way my wife was moving her hips had us both cumming within minutes. When she was finished she laid on top of me then rolled off onto the blanket.

After a few minutes I suggested we go for a quick swim. We laid in the sun naked and both fell asleep. When I awoke I noticed the sun was getting low and that it was very quiet. I woke Laura up and suggested that we actually go to the hot springs. So we gathered up our things and headed on over. There were only a few people still there, but all of the college kids had left. We enjoyed the hot springs for a while... of course Laura had to tease a couple of older guys that were there with their wives or girlfriends. The hike back is always such a killer but the day was totally worth it. Her final count for the day was 11 blowjobs (12 if you include me), 2 screwed, and she screwed her first black guy. A few more than she had intended but she totally loved being the dick slut today and I enjoyed watching her be one.

barn9408
barn9408
90 Followers