The Beginning of a Dick Slut Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife does a bachelor party.
2k words
4.07
69.9k
26
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barn9408
barn9408
90 Followers

Laura made a big jump in her blowjob numbers and fulfilled a fantasy of giving a big group of guys blowjobs.

She was taking a 3-hour college class two nights a week; each class last 8 weeks. It is a small campus and so she had decided it would not be a good idea to find guys there. That lasted about 4 months. She got to know a fellow student, Sam, that had the same major as her. They started to spend their breaks talking at the coffee shop and became pretty good friends.

One evening they were talking and Sam told my wife how he was putting together a bachelor party for his best friend and how he was stressing. Curious, she asked him details about the bachelor party. She teased him about finding a stripper and could tell he was uncomfortable about it. Being a brat, she teased him about being uncomfortable, which only made him more embarrassed. Laura said all guys were horny and that bachelor parties either went to strip clubs or had strippers come to their party. He shot back asking what made her so sure; and then she floored him. Laura told him she use to be a stripper when she was much younger. Sam just looked at her for about a minute then said she is still hot enough to be a stripper. "Is that an invitation?" she asked.

Sam was speechless and thought she was teasing him. When he didn't saying anything more she told him she thought it would be fun to be a stripper his bachelor party, "Or am I too old" she grinned. He quickly said she was definitely not too old. He really perked up when she offered to screw the groom. She added that she would strip totally nude and would allow some boob touching, but the guys weren't to know that. Laura asked how many guys were going to be there and Sam told her about 15. Again he didn't know what to say when she asked if anyone would mind if she decide to give some of the guys blowjobs. All he could say was, "I don't think so...?" She told there wouldn't be a charge, but if they wanted to throw some money into a pot she wouldn't mind that either. He got a big grin and said he could help with that.

Sam about fell out of his seat when Laura let him see a sample of her goods by flashing him her perky tits right there in the coffee shop, she's pretty sure no one else saw. She asked if he'd like her to give him a sample blowjob after class. Of course he quickly accepted the offer. She mentally teased him through the last hour of class with her eyes and gestures. He was hard and uncomfortable the whole time.

After class they went out to his car and parked in a dark corner of the parking lot. This time she let him sample her goods by taking off her blouse and bra. She laughed when he asked if he could feel them; she took his hand and put them on her chest. In no time he was squeezing and sucking them. While he was sucking her nipples, she had unzipped his pants and had his hard dick out stroking him. She was a little disappointed; he was on the smaller average size, but very hard. She went down and sucked his full length into her mouth and slowly sucked him while squeezing his balls. In less than 5 minutes she had him cumming down her throat. He oohed and aaahed while she swallowed every last drop. When she grinned at him, he said "You are definitely hired!"

She sat in his car topless for another 20 or so minutes talking to about the party. He asked if she was serious about giving some of the guys blowjobs. She explained that it has been a fantasy to give a large group of guys hand jobs and blowjobs and that she had only given a group of 6 guys blowjobs. He was blown away that she'd done that and asked her how many guys she'd had sex with at one time. She said with a grin, "a few... but right now I want you to screw me", as she was taking off her pants and panties. He just looked at her naked body.

After staring at her nakedness for a few minutes she pulled a condom out of her purse and told him to put it on. He did so, she laid her seat back and he climbed into the passenger seat with her and screwed her this way for a while. She moved to a kinda doggy style position and had him screw her this way so she could play with her clit. They rocked the car till he came. This time he said "you are definitely hired!!"

When we arrived at the house there was a bunch of half drunk guys at the party and all eyes were on my wife when she walked through the front door in her sexy little dress. Laura mingled with them for a bit and after a couple drinks she had all the guys gather into the front room where she performed a sexy strip dance for the guys. She took her time slowly taking off her cloths but let guys squeeze her tits and slap her ass. She took out a few their cocks and stroked them. She sucked one guy's dick when she saw how big it was, then took his dick and rubbed it between her tits till he came all over them.

My wife had someone get her a wet towel, while she waited she played with her tits, licking some of the cum off of them. After she cleaned up she had the bachelor lie on the floor. She put her naked pussy up to his face teasing him with her pussy with she stroked his now exposed hard on. She sucked his whole length down her throat. She sucked and teased him for a about 10 minutes then took him upstairs. There she screwed the hell out of him just about every way for about 30 minutes. She was able to get him to cum twice in that time and scared him to death with her wet orgasm.

While they were upstairs Sam told the guys that their stripper would give a blowjob to anyone who wanted one. He explained that she'd only blow one guy at a time and that they had 5 minutes to cum. Sam passed a hat around and told them to put in at least $50 bucks. He gave them the remaining rules that my wife had already discussed with him.

The groom came down stairs and all the guys cheered him. Laura stayed up stairs to take a quick shower. When she came down she was only wearing a very small towel and a smile. She walked into the main room, dropped her towel and asked, "Who wants a blowjob?" Guys quickly filled the room and started taking out their dicks. When my wife saw all those dicks popping out she came up with an idea and told all the guys she wanted to have a competition, she wanted to see who had the not only biggest dick but the nicest dick. She told them who ever "she" decided had the best dick she was going to screw him.

6 guys lined up and my wife stroked and sucked each dick to make sure they were as hard as they were going to get. There were a couple guys who were at least 8" or 9" inches. But the guy with the hardest, thickest and veiniest 7"ish dick won. What the winner didn't know was that he had to screw her in front of all the guys. He almost backed out, but when #2 said he'd do her the winner grabbed my wife and said he won. She had him lay on the floor and sucked his dick till he was hard again. She put a rubber on him, climbed on top of him and slowly let his thick dick fill her pussy. She slide up and down slowly then rode him fast and hard and within minutes she was cumming. She told #2 that she wanted to suck his dick too. He was about 9 inches long but kinda thin. She slid him down her throat balls deep. It wasn't long and the dick inside her pussy was shooting his load inside her.

The guy with his dick down my wife's throat face fucked her till he came a huge load down her throat. My dick slut was so turned on, she told another of the guys to put on a rubber and screw her. One by one my little dick slut sucked or screwed every one of the guys there at least twice. She let a few of the guys cum down her throat. But she had most of the guys cum on her tits. A couple of times she was sucking and stroking 2 guys at once till they came down her throat or on her tits. Each time she would clean her tits off with a wet towel. Every 3 or 4 blowjobs she would get real horny again.

At one time she was leaning over a chair and had one guy screwing her from behind while she was face fucked by another; taking most of his dick down her throat. Both guys were slamming into her hard and soon almost at the same time both guys were cumming inside of her. She kept up this pace for about an hour and told the guys she was about done. She finished up the last couple blowjobs mostly using her hands and letting the guys do most of the work. When she was finished she had sucked every guy at the party at least twice, and screwed 7 of them. We later found out one guy came 4 times.

My wife was beyond wore out and when she finished was finished. She cleaned the last of the cum off her tits and just laid on the couch naked for about 15 minutes. She went up stairs and showered. She came back down with only a towel wrapped around her waist. Guys were talking to her and offering to pay her to take them up stairs. One guy even offered her $200 bucks for sex but she declined. But she did agree to hang out for a while in just her lace panties.

Later that evening Sam asked if she'd be up for one more party favor. He told her she was a huge hit and told her his plan. She agreed and he called all the guys into the room and announced that they were going to auction off my wife. She would be theirs for a night, would do "almost" anything, but it would have to be another night. I noticed a guy come over and talk to my wife briefly, she smiled and nodded, then he walk away and made a phone call. Then the auction began. They started the bid at $100 and it quickly went to $300. Then it hit $500. Someone asked how many times she would let him cum and she told him as many times as he could in a night and the bid went to $600. One guy asked if she would do anal and she agreed and the bid went to $750. Then the guy on the phone came back and announced $1000.00!! She smiled at me and said, "Sold!"

When my dick slut was done she had stroked and sucked 17 dicks (2 more black guys). She screwed more 7 lucky guys... 17 dicks in one night! Every guy came at least twice. Sam gave her a bag and told her thanks. She told him she was going to screw him again... but it would have to be another night. And she has, several times. There was almost $800 in the bag! Plus the $1000 from the auction!

A few weekends later my wife went out with the winner; she screwed him and 3 of his buddies brains out for most the night. They all had cards proving they were clean. They screwed her every way possible.

barn9408
barn9408
90 Followers