The Beginning of a New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Her growth continues.
1.3k words
4.35
16.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there She lay, against his warm chest, enjoying the lingering pleasure from Her most recent orgasm. His arms were still comfortably bound, as Her plans for him were not yet done. She slowly pulled away from him, Her hair brushing over his face and chest…teasing him. She gracefully walked Her naked body across the room. he was trying to watch Her actions, but could only see Her back and beautiful, tight ass.

As She turned around and faced him, he could see a dark purple scarf in Her grasp. She walked back to him slowly, Her hips swaying with each step, as Her boy’s eyes grew wide in anticipation of what was to come. She stood next to him, looking down at Her new toy, and began to use the scarf to tease him. Starting at his feet, She slowly dragged the smooth material across his skin. As She reached his most sensitive area, She smiled as She could hear the soft moan escaping his parted lips. The scarf continued on its path, over his chest and nipples as chills ran through his body. he smiled at his love as She straddled his chest, pressing Her still moist sex against him.

She stretched the scarf out before his eyes, and his natural submissiveness took over. he lifted his head without Her saying a word to him. She tied the scarf tightly around his eyes, completely blinding him. The excitement of being controlled and bound like this overtook him. She looked back to see his once flaccid cock standing quite erect. She turned back around, tracing Her fingertips over his cheeks and lips as he tried to kiss and suck on them. She pulled Her fingers away from him, saying, “you are now Mine…do nothing without permission!” he nodded, showing he understood Her, and then She moved off of him and the bed.

She walked around the room…and he could hear Her, his mind racing. he heard Her open up a drawer to Her dresser…then move back toward the bed. As She climbed onto the bed She spread his legs wider and kneeled in between them. She began teasing him, running Her fingers up and down his legs, sending chills throughout his body as he softly moaned. A smile crossed Her face at the sounds Her toy was making. She continued teasing him, occasionally brushing the tips of Her fingers over his balls and rapidly hardening cock. This would bring a loud moan from him as he lifted his hips, aching for more.

She scooted farther up the bed, running Her hands over his stomach and chest…toying with his nipples. She loved pinching his nipples and rolling them between Her fingers, knowing the sensations of pain and pleasure it would bring him. he groaned out as She pinched each one of his nipples hard before leaning down to blow cool air on them. Her mouth would then softly suck his nipple while Her tongue would flick them. As his moans became louder, She bit down harder on his nipple to push his pain closer to its’ limit. She then slid back down his body, slowly kissing Her way down his stomach, before placing one soft kiss on the very tip of his cock before pulling completely away from him.

After making him wait for several minutes, or hours as it seemed to him, She again began teasing him. She first ran her fingers up and down his inner thighs, this time moving his legs so his knees were bent and his feet were flat on the bed. Slowly She traced along the back of his leg and up the inside, occasionally pressing against his tight back entrance. She had done this a few times before and noticed how much he enjoyed it. She also loved it, knowing that She completely controlled him and also knowing how She could make him feel so good that he would beg for more.

She took Her hands away from teasing him just long enough to grab a bottle of lube. he felt the coldness of the lube hit his tight hole and jerked from the chill. A smile began to cross his lips as She began rubbing it all over his hole, and then slowly sliding a finger inside. his moans were coming quicker and louder as She worked Her digit in and out of him slowly…just how he liked it. While Her left hand was doing that, Her right hand was reaching for the other item She had brought out of the drawer…one he was unaware of. She held in Her right hand a brand new 8” vibrator that had yet to be broken in.

She held it against Her clit first, then began to slowly slide it in and out of Her dripping wet pussy. It moved in and out of Her in rhythm with Her finger pumping his ass. Then as Her finger exited him, She quickly replaced it with the vibe, sliding it all the way inside him in one swift move. The moan that escaped his mouth was like nothing She had ever heard before. It was loud and clearly a mix of pleasure and pain. he did not know if he felt like crying from pain or screaming with pleasures. She began to pump it in and out, faster and harder with each thrust, and he never asked Her to stop. As the pain subsided and his entrance grew use to its’ invader, the amount of pleasure he was feeling increased. The ass fucking She was giving him was amazing…and he was becoming Hers more and more.

She began really fucking him now, hard and fast, and both of them were breathing hard. The pleasure She was getting was surprising to Her. Being the one in control of the fucking like this was amazing to Her. Her pussy was sopping wet and Her juices were running down Her thighs in rivers. She began to slow Her pace, and then to his surprise, She turned the vibe on. She held the end of it against Her clit and closed Her eyes as She began rocking Her hips back and forth. Holding it tight against Her, Her pace picked up as She began to lose Herself in the building orgasm. As Her orgasm grew and grew, She began to moan loudly, which helped his orgasm build as well. he had never felt anything like this before and in his minds eye he could see Her fucking his tight hole.

She continued moving in and out of him, again and again, just as he had done to Her so many times before. Her moans were coming quicker and louder as She was nearly ready to explode. Not wanting to cum before Her pet, She used Her other hand to stroke his cock. After only a few strokes, he screamed out as his cock let loose with a huge explosion of cum. It was the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced. he shot his hot juice all over his stomach and chest. Feeling and seeing his explosion brought hers almost instantly. It hit Her like a huge wave and swept over Her entire body. Her pussy quivered and chills ran all over Her body. She pulled out of him and fell to the bed. She had never felt so good.

She tried to recover and moved slowly up his body, kissing and licking his sweet, salty treat. As She tasted him, She decided to try something else new and kissed him passionately on the lips with a mouth full of his seed. he hungrily kissed Her back, surprised how the taste of his own juice didn’t bother him, especially from Her lips. The thought of this new experience excited Her as She slowly reached up and undid his wrists. he quickly took off the blindfold and took Her into his arms, holding Her tight and continuing to kiss Her. They lay there for what felt like hours as they both recovered from the most intense orgasms either one had ever experienced. Then…