The Beginning of My Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Welcome home daddy.
6.8k words
3.89
10.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock on Eli's night stand read 3.30 a.m. I looked over at Eli, he was still asleep. I could not believe I gave into this man so easily. Now he will probably think i'm some floozy. I shook my head and crawled off of his bed, slowly as not to wake him. I grabbed my clothes. I smiled when I found my panties dangling on his lamp. I found my purse on his kitchen counter. He must have put it there when I had my little accident. I grabbed it and made my way to the door. I could hear Eli's light snores. I felt horrible running like this, but I just could not face him.

The crisp breeze that hit my face was exactly what I needed. I pulled out the number of a taxi cab. I had scribbled it down from Eli's phone book. It was difficult giving directions to this area, since I did not pay much attention when I came here. I looked for street signs and the name of his apartment complex. The wait took at least 20 minutes. I thought by now Eli would be looking for me. I looked around the complex and breathed a sigh of relief when I didn't see him. Thank god he was a heavy sleeper. As soon as I saw the cab coming down the street, I jumped to my feet and ran to it.

The ride back to my apartment from Eli's was at least 30 minutes. I was grateful for the distance. I also put into memory the way back to Eli's. I'm not sure why I noted it. It just felt like something I needed to do. It was around 5 in the morning when I finally entered my lovely apartment. I dragged myself into my room. I set my alarm clock for eleven. I could not cancel my luncheon with Amanda. I was way to curious to see what she had to say. I didn't bother changing into my pj's. I just threw myself on my bed and succumbed to sleep my sore body needed.

*******

Eli's alarm clock went off at 5.30. His usual time to get up for a run. He slowly got up to turn his alarm off. He felt exhausted. The smell of cherry blossom caught his attention. He looked at the empty side of his bed. Liana was laying there not to long ago. He instantly sat up. Maybe she was still inside his house. He searched his entire apartment for her. She wasn't there. She didn't even leave him some kind of note. He should have felt relieved that she left on her own, but he felt betrayed. Maybe it was karma. Nah, he didn't believe in that shit.

He didn't feel like going for his usual run. Instead, he decided to shower. His mind kept going back to Liana's tight little pussy. His cock twitched at the thought of being with her again. Everything had moved so fast last night. He didn't have time to study her body perfectly. He did notice her breasts. They were full and inviting. Her light brown nipples begging to be tasted. His cock was fully hard now. He couldn't help himself. He grabbed his cock and stroked slowly at first. His pace increased as images of Liana moaning and pinching her nipples clouded his memory. He came almost instantly.

He could hear the sound of his door bell from his bathroom. He put on a pair of shorts, and headed to see who it could be. He looked through his peep hole and saw Melanie standing there. She was not someone he wanted to see right now. He kept quiet hoping that she would leave.

"Eli love, I know you're in there. Your car is parked outside. I know this is the usual time you go for a run. Open up my love." she said.

How the hell did she know his routine? He never told her about it. Maybe she was some kind of stalker. She could have been watching him since their first night together. He was so angry with her that he swung the door open. He grabbed Melanie and pushed her against his wall.

"How do you know everything about me Melanie? I told you nothing of my life. You were just an easy fuck to me. Leave me the hell alone." he yelled at her.

He could see the tears streaming down her face. He snapped out of his rage just as quickly as he had entered it. He let go of her. Shock was written all over her face. He was sure his face was just the same. He checked her arm. He was relieved that no marks were forming. "Please leave me alone from now on Melanie. I want nothing from you." he said quietly

Instead of doing what he asked, she slid slowly down his wall and started to cry.

"I will not leave you Eli. You made promises to me that night. You told me you would take care of me."

Her words were a blur to him. He couldn't remember saying those words to her. He shook his head. Disgusted with himself. He was positive she was telling him the truth. He would say almost anything to get his dick inside of a warm tight hole. Now everything was turning on him. Every other woman he had been with always understood it was just sex. None of them ever treated him the way Melanie was doing now. She fell in love with him.

He sat on the floor next to her. "I'm sorry Melanie. I thought we were on the same page when we had sex. It was meant to be once. I didn't know this would happen. If I did, I would never have done it." he said.

"But you did Eli. You took me and offered the world to me. I believed you. Your eyes told me to believe everything you said. You seemed so sincere, not like the guys i'm used to. Please don't throw me away." She said through her tears.

The world was now sitting on his shoulders. How could this be happening? He was finally interested in a woman. Finally, wanting a relationship, but Liana was having none of it. She used him. Just as he used this woman sitting beside him. He didn't want to hurt Melanie anymore. He felt it would make things worse if he let her continue thinking there was a chance they could become more.

"Melanie, you will find a man who is willing to take care of you. To share his life with you. He is out there. Just give it more time. I am not him Melanie. I will never be him. I am sorry. I didn't mean for all of this to happen. I will leave you alone, and in return you will leave me alone. Continue on your journey to find someone better than me. Please Melanie, get up from there and walk out of that door. Don't ever look back. I will not be waiting for you."

He got up and helped her. He gave her a hug. Not sure if it was the best thing to do. He felt she deserved one.

"I am sorry." he whispered in her ear.

She said nothing as she walked out of his apartment. He continued to watch her as she climbed into her car. She drove away without looking back. Eli stepped back into his apartment shut the door, and prayed to god this was his last meeting with Melanie.

*******

I decided to order my meal. I have always had a habit of being at a place at least 15 minutes early. College orientations taught me well! I was just done completing my order when I saw Amanda enter the restaurant. The years transformed Amanda into a beautiful woman. She was a little heavier, but the extra weight added to her beautiful red hair and light brown eyes. She smiled when she saw me. I gave her a little wave. I was nervous. I wasn't sure what to say to her.

"Hi Liana, you look so beautiful. The years have been good to you." she said.

I laughed out of nervousness.

" You are too kind Mandie." I said

We were on a safe topic , and we both knew it. Amanda ordered her meal, then we sat in silence. When our orders came, we ate and just stared at each other. We each not wanting to bring up the topic that was bugging us both.

"I'm sorry Liana, about everything." Amanda said.

I looked up at her and saw tears in her eyes.

"I knew what he did to you was wrong. I was just so angry that he wanted you so much that he was willing to give me up. I thought I could just forget it all happened. Instead, I ended up losing my best friend. I stayed with him for another 2 years Liana. I couldn't take anymore of it. I would always think he wanted you instead of me when we were in bed. We broke up and went our separate ways." She said.

I didn't know what to tell her. I never expected to get an apology. Hearing one brought me to tears. A large weight has just been lifted off of my shoulders. Amanda got up from her chair and went over to mine. She gave me the biggest hug I have ever gotten. There were no more words needed. We cried in each others arms in the hope of recovering our friendship.

*******

It's been nearly a week since my little adventure with Eli and my lunch with Amanda. I haven't heard from Eli or seen him which is fine with me. I never mentioned my romp with him to any of my friends. They all think I used him as an excuse to get home early.

Work was going well. Working for a magazine company was a dream I had as a child. Doing what I loved to do was a blessing. I had lovely friends here as well.

"Lilly hun, I need your opinion on my new glasses. Do you think they will help me get a date?" Jane asked.

I turned to look at him. I held back a small laugh. She looked horrible in those glasses. They were too bulky for her face. She was such a lovely girl otherwise. She just tried to hard to make herself look beautiful. Her opinion of beautiful usually made everyone around her laugh. I felt sorry for her. Antonio and I were her only friends here. I didn't have many friends here either, but I got along with everyone. No one ever treated me the way they treated Jane.

"You look lovely Jane. Where did you buy those glasses from?" I asked.

She was so happy that I didn't blow her off. She pulled up a chair to sit in front of me.

"I bought them at this little company called Eye Mart. They have so many beautiful choices Liana. You should go there sometime." She said to me.

"I'll think about it Jane. Thanks for letting me know about it." I turned back to my computer in hopes that Jane would continue on to do her work. She must have taken the hint since she got up and walked off.

My day was pretty much a do whatever day. Nothing serious needed to be submitted to Jane for editing. I spent most of the day browsing the internet for compelling stories. I jumped when my phone started ringing.

"Liana Marian speaking. How may I help you?"

There was silence on the other end. I was fixing to hang up when I heard his voice.

"Dad, is that you?"

"Lili, how have you been?" he asked.

I couldn't believe my dad was on the other end. I haven't heard from my dad in two years. He decided one day to leave with this woman he met online. I think her name was Sharon or Shella. Something like that. He took all of his savings out of his bank. Sold his house and left. He didn't even bother to tell me where he was going. He wanted to start a new life. That meant leaving the past behind. I was his past. I was too much like my mother for him to handle. He loved her so much that seeing me always brought him to tears. I forgave my father long ago. I didn't have the heart to blame him for everything that has gone on. He had to do what he had to do in order to live his life and be happy.

"I've been doing ok dad. Still working here at Stella's Gossip. I've been here since I finished school. I have my own little apartment I call home. How have you been.?"

"I've been doing good Lili. Sharon and I just moved back to the city. I thought I'd call you and see how you have been. I'd like to meet with you if that's alright hun."

My heart felt heavy now. My dad sounded so well that I was afraid to bring him back to square one. "I don't think that's such a good idea dad."

"I know what your thinking baby. I need to see you. I need to apologize to you in person. You didn't deserve any of what I gave you. Please give me a chance to make this better. Give me a chance to start over. I have gone through my own pity party for two years now. I seeked help , and now Sharon and you are all I have left. I don't want to lose you again."

I couldn't speak. This was the first time since my mother died that my dad showed any emotion. "Ok daddy, where to you want to meet?"

"I'm standing outside your building right now. If you can take your lunch break, I'll be here waiting for you. If you can't. I'll still be out here until you are done."

I was full blown crying now. I looked at the time. It wasn't quite noon yet, but I can leave a few minutes early. "I'm going out there right now dad. See you in a bit." I hung up the phone and wiped my tears. I grabbed my purse and made my way towards the exit. I was about to see my daddy.

*******

Eli Gracia hasn't been himself since the night he slept with Liana. He couldn't stop thinking about her. She was everywhere. He couldn't concentrate on work. He was determined to let her go, but every time he saw Amanda, he thought of Liana. It would be so effortless to ask Amanda for Liana's number, but he felt as though he would be acting out of the ordinary. If Liana wanted him as much as he wanted her, then she would find him. She would make the next move. He wasn't the one that left. She was.

He hadn't heard from Melanie since the day he told her to leave his life for good. He still felt guilty about being so forward with her, but he was afraid if he didn't she would have still been after him. Deep down he wanted to know how she was doing. He wouldn't find that little detail out, because he was afraid to offer her another false hope. If the way Liana was treating him was the way he treated Melanie, he felt ashamed. Life was finally catching up with him. It was no longer easy for him to get any woman he desired.

He continued on with his work in hopes of not thinking about his personal life. There was always something to do here. He would throw himself in the luxury of his work and continue to do so until it was time to close up the building.

******

"I saw Adrian yesterday Hunny."

I stopped eating my sandwich and looked up at my dad. Our conversation was going so well before he mentioned him. We talked about our lives and what we have been doing for the past 2 years. I wasn't expecting my dad to bring up Adrian.

"Thats nice dad." I wasn't sure what else to say. I never actually told my father what kind of man Adrian truly was.

"He asked about you Lili, he wants to have dinner with us sometime. I was hoping you would join us this Saturday."

"I'll think about it dad. If you give me a phone number, I can reach you on, ill let you know how my schedule looks."

There was no schedule. I was just too scared to go.

Adrian is 10 years younger than my father. They became close at work and through mutual friends. I met Adrian through an internet website. I didn't know who he was at the time. We chatted online and became really good friends. Then one day we decided to meet. I fell for him hard. He's words of wisdom had me hooked. I loved the attention he gave me. He told me that I was the best thing to happen to him in a while. I knew he had two children, six and fourteen. He also mentioned how his ex wife refused to share custody of them. I was intrigued even more.

I was sexually attracted to him. Just staring into his eyes would make my panties wet. My friends weren't fond of him and tried everything to make me break off contact with him. I refused to listen to any of them. I continued to see Adrian. When we finally decided to be intimate, he took me back to his place. He was a wealthy man, his entire house gave that detail away. He asked me to try on a nurses uniform. I laughed and thought he was joking. He just stared at me, so I went along with his little game. The wig he gave me was a bit much, but I figured a little role playing would be fun.

I stalled when I entered his bedroom. On his wall, there were lovely pictures of women. Some were dressed while others weren't wearing anything. Their faces looked familiar. I knew some of these people. I looked over at Adrian, he just offered me a smile.

"Why don't you have a sit on this chair here baby girl."

His voice seemed different along with everything else. I felt myself start to panic. I had put myself in this situation.

"I want to leave Adrian." I turned to walk out the door when he grabbed me.

"Please Adrian, just let me leave." I managed to cry out.

His eyes told me otherwise. I was here to stay.

He tied each of my limbs to his bed. My mouth was stuffed with a cloth that tasted of soap. Purple hair was in my face. I stared up into my captures eyes. He was holding a camera to my face. The flash blinded me for a while. When he put his camera down he started to undress me. I tried to free myself. It was pointless. I wasn't going to get myself out of this one. I'm not going to be as lucky as I was with Amanda's ex boyfriend.

I felt him rubbing on my scars. "What are these lovely scars my beautiful princess.?" He had asked.

I felt disgusted. Tears were blinding my view. I felt him get off of the bed. He returned with a small blade. He put it up to my face.

"How about we make a small little mark to remember me by."

I felt the knife dig into my right side. I screamed through the cloth. All I could hear was his laugh. I could feel him moving around. Pieces of clothing hitting the floor. I kept my eyes closed now. The smell of blood hitting my nose. I turned to look at this monster. He was entirely naked. His erection frightened me. God wasn't going to be on my side this time. He climbed back onto the bed. He ripped the nurses uniform with one hard pull. My breasts were exposed to him. He grabbed at his blade and cut my panties. He sat up and just stared at me.

"I have been waiting a long time to do this princess," he said.

I felt him move to the cut on my right side. He slid his finger along it. The burning sensation made me yell out again. He was spelling something on my belly with my own blood. Just as, he was positioning himself to enter me, I heard a loud banging noise. It was his front door. My eyes remained doe eyed in hopes of being rescued from this monster.

"Open up Adrian, I know you are there. These kids need to stay with you a few days." a female voice had yelled.

Her voice flowed through the room. The look on Adrian's face was one of annoyance and shock. He looked back down at me. His erection completely gone now. He cussed as he untied me and sat me up on his bed. He threatened to kill my father and make my life a living hell if I spoke. In return, he would leave me alone. He mentioned how I was the only one who wanted to run from him. Each of the women on his wall were willing participants in his sick games.

I turned back to the photos on his wall. Their eyes all said they were into this kind of sex. There were no tears. Only smears of make up, and eyes that expressed their love for pain. I didn't really care if he was telling me the truth or not. I just wanted to get out of there. He pulled the cloth out of my mouth. I was tempted to scream, but his words scared me more. He let me go. I grabbed all of my clothes. I was fixing to run. When he pulled me back to him.

"I have been watching you grow since you were a child Liana. I will have you someday."

He grabbed my arm and walked me towards his back door. When he opened it, I hauled ass out of there. I never looked back.

"Liana Hunny. Are you listening to me."

I shook my head and stared at my father. "I'm sorry dad, what did you say?"

"I said we should go now. I don't want you to be late."

I smiled at my father and grabbed my belongings. We walked out of the little shop and headed back to my building. I gave my father a quick little hug and told him I would call him soon. I watched him walk away. When I entered the building, I ran to the nearest restroom. I locked myself inside a stall and cried. I am six years older now,I should be wiser. Adrian will not enter my life again. I made that promise to myself long ago. I planned on keeping it. I thought back to the words Adrian had spelt on my stomach. Mine. Bullshit I whispered to myself.

*******

All these people have decided to re enter my life. Some were welcomed, while others weren't. Amanda has been calling me non stop. I am happy that she is back in my life now, i'm just not sure how to be friends with her. What we went through will be forever be in our hearts. Yes, we can forgive each other, but we both will never forget.

12