The Beginning of Stupid Ch. 04

Story Info
They want to do what?
1.8k words
4.08
8.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eldumbo
eldumbo
4 Followers

She was tall, slender and incredibly elegant, this Holly that was on another of my field trips into Amish country through the university. Fifty-five years of living had served her well, erasing about any inhibition she could have had in the past and still keeping a stunning appearance. A shameless flirt, a fun-loving woman, she illuminated everywhere she went that day. As we all said our goodbyes that evening and went our separate ways, I never dreamed it was going to be just an hour and I would begin to discover how she defined fun-loving.

It was exactly sixty minutes after I'd dropped off the van and got back to the house when the phone rang. Holly was on the line, calling from the phone booth just down the street. She'd dropped her friend Mary who'd been along on the trip off at her place and was wondering if I'd mind her stopping by. I remembered the obvious wedding ring, him some bank executive, and knew this one had too much class, too much breeding to be a wild child. It would be fine, a new friend in the making and I was dumber than ape shit.

After about half an hour I was finally beginning to realize sex had nothing to do with love, courtship or any other ritual we guys use to get into women's pants. It was a recreational pursuit for this lady, about like a round of golf without the greens fees. Thirty minutes at my place and I'd been laid with a promise of more, the husband away for the weekend and Holly more than pleased to spend the night if I had an extra toothbrush. Then she filled me in on Holly Life.

Getting into bed did have something to do with the love thing but that was a long time before, back with the first husband. Not so much with the second and even less with the third, he'd gotten her in the feathers on the first date and married her a week later. There'd been a guy or two in between but she still had reservations every time a man turned her head. After all, God hadn't blessed her with much when it came to endowment. She was glad that hadn't been an issue with me.

Then again, I wasn't an issue for her, me not getting any praise for size, apparently dwarfed by one of the previous lovers that had really been what guys claim to be. I got high marks and kept in the saddle for my staying power and frequency though, especially when morning came and four times had made me come too. A nice evening and the beginning of two weeks of OK sex for both of us. I thought in the process I was figuring out the 80's woman finally. Come to find out, I didn't have a clue yet.

It was a couple of weeks later, us laying in bed after the deed was done, when Holly curled up against me and said, "Babe? I need a favor. You remember my friend Mary?"

I nodded, Mary the pudgy blonde buddy of Holly's on the trip. Quite, almost shy, but seemed pretty nice.

"She needs help, baby."

"Sure," I said with a nod. "What can I do?"

Honest to God, I was so dumb it took a full minute of Holly grinning at me for it all to sink in. It took another full minute to come to grips with the concept I was nothing but a stud to Holly and, if I wanted, Mary too. It took half a second for me to shit myself at what was said next.

"Be good to her, baby and then we'll be very good to you, OK? You'd like that, wouldn't you? Take the old ladies to Heaven. Baby like?"

I was all a dream, I knew that. Me, a nerd who couldn't get a feel for years let alone a lay now going to stud one to take on two? No, it wasn't real, it was pure Literotica fiction and the next day I went down on Mary.

I guess I had been a whore, not much difference other than the issue of price, screwing just for the screwing. We'd all gone to lunch, Holly went shopping, Mary came home with me. Maybe we talked, maybe we didn't, I don't recall. I do remember she did let me strip her, I can get hard for a pudgy girl and she was real good, better actually than Holly. She also was about as 80's as Holly and I still didn't know shit.

It was as I was helping her hook her bra up when the subject of the next act came up for discussion. Mary might be the quiet one but the concept did bring a grin to her face.

"I'm so looking forward to this," she said pulling on her shirt. "It's been a while. Way too long, actually."

I guess the deer in the headlights look I was giving her was Mary's first clue I was a stupid.

"Both of us, silly," she giggled. "Don't get your hopes up, we're not lesbos," and then she laughed hard and long.

"But you've done this before?"

"Of course," she frowned. "We're married you know."

Catching the blank look on my face might be a clue, Mary filled me in on their facts of the 1980's way of life.

"We weren't always like this, silly boy. Holly's second husband turned us on to it. That was in his favor but we insisted it would have to be in our favor too."

"Favor?"

"One man, two women, his favor. Two men, one girl, her favor, see? This is going to be in your favor."

"You had both ways?"

"Of course," Mary frowned, my ignorance a mystery apparently. "We did Holly's second and Bob over the years. Holly let my Jack get her too. Problem?"
I shook my head but I was lying. The image was good and bad. Good I was getting laid. Bad, apparently it means nothing. Common sense said get out of the mess and let it go but guys clueless still thought with a penis, not a brain. I took Mary back to meet Holly and knew it had to be all bullshit. They were just pulling my chain. All a big joke. The next day would never happen and it did.

Sex as a spectator sport is not something I'd ever considered before. That Wednesday I didn't have much chance to consider that though, two women in my kitchen, drinking coffee and giggling, both of them apparently electrified by the expectation, at least by what was popping through blouses and bras. I was wondering if there was a coin flip involved but the girls were veterans. It was all figured out. Whenever I was ready, just say the word. I am an idiot, I knew better. Word.

It was a dream, I was a zombie in that dream and the hell they're not lesbians. Four hours later and it was all over, my laying in bed by myself trying to figure out what had just happened. Life was coming in snippets again, not a lot different than any other sex act I'd ever had. Nothing made sense and it all had happened. I'd taken Holly upstairs first, she'd been wearing little pink underthings but I have no idea how her outer clothes came off. I got on, mouthed her breasts and was about as hard as I could get. I know I shot a gallon in her, rolled off and there was Mary.

I don't know if she'd watched, if she'd just showed up, what. I just know I was naked and laid, Holly was naked and laid and it was getting real weird real fast. I would have thought a wash cloth would be in order to wipe up the mess. Mary seemed to think her tongue was better. It was the stuff in movies, not real life, one woman eating another woman's pussy in the name of cleanliness. Holly was totally helpless, what orgasms I hadn't screwed out of her coming now in gushes to Mary's effort. Then it was on me.

Mary slid across, her lips setting to work on my penis, the come now dried. I'd just gotten laid, I'm not Superman and I was getting hard again. This was nuts, it was crazy and Holly wasn't helping at all.

She struggled to sit up, reached over and began stripping Mary. Cleaning my penis was turning into a blowjob as Mary's shirt opened. Black bra, I remember that. Mary's head was bobbing on the little bit I was able to get up, the shirt was off and Holly unhooked the bra. Mary broke the job to grab for air and Holly caught her by an arm, pulling her back and then onto her back beside me. One woman at another woman's nipples? I was hard as a rock and totally on automatic pilot. Four hours later and I was done.

The women were gone, my sheets soaked with semen and I was clueless. Still am, nothing but snippets left to the historic fact. I know I'd pulled Mary away from Holly's breasts and banged her right beside Holly, the two of them holding hands as it happened, that's a fact. I think Holly blew me, but that is a little open to debate. I know I lost my virginity anal to Mary, there was something about Holly was used to it, being little boobs but Mary liked it that way. Absolutely nuts, absolutely crazy and this good Baptist kid knew it had to end right then.

No more stupidity, I was going to reform. No more humping the travelers from the tours, no more casual sex, this was not a way to live even if it was so nice. Any way, I had things coming up that had to be taken care of. I had a speech to give in a couple of weeks, a historical society convention and I'd never given a speech. That was going to be trouble enough, I didn't need being a screw machine on top of it. It was over, I was gong to be a speaker and I made my vow.

Indeed I held to it, I kept it in my pants, I broke it off with Holly and Mary and I got ready to astound with words, not sex acts. That I did, the dignified professor giving twenty minutes of brilliance in front of a crowd of two thousand. Two thousand and one cute little blonde front row center.

I was about to find out stupid had just begun but that's a story for another time.

eldumbo
eldumbo
4 Followers