The Beginnning

Story Info
First of many interesting nights.
1.6k words
3.93
33.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday evening started out for my wife Marci and I like a lot of Saturday evenings lately: Dinner out with James and Marie, a married couple from the factory where Marci works. After dinner, we made a couple of stops for dancing and a few drinks. Looking back on the dancing, it did seem like Marci wanted me to spend more time on the floor with Marie than usual. Add to that the fact that my wandering hands had roamed places that usually were always way off limits on both girls, so I should have seen something coming.

After a while, the girls wanted to pack it in and head home for a couple of more drinks and small talk. When we got to James and Marie's house we sat around a while talking and the girls put on some music and wanted to dance some more. James and I both begged off claiming to be tired. The girls were not giving up, so they started dancing together. The couple of times they had danced with each other before they would skip over the slow songs, but tonight they grabbed each other and started swaying to the music. This got my attention, but what really caused a double take was when I noticed their hands were on each other's asses starting to rub in tight little circles. I looked over at James and could tell he had noticed the action also. As if this was not enough, you could have knocked us both over with a feather when the girls stepped slightly apart and started unbuttoning each other's tops. We watched unbelieving as they proceeded to remove each other's tops, since neither was wearing a bra. There in front of us were our wives, naked from the waist up. The obvious differences in their bodies made quite a contrast. There was Marci, a little shorter, with light auburn hair and "B" cup breasts that stood up begging to be fondled, with super sensitive nipples that were now standing at attention. On the other hand, Marie had a darker complexion with black hair and had a great pair of "D" cups with huge dark nipples. As we stared transfixed, they both reached out and began stroking the other's breasts. They both had very strange looks on their faces as they began to take turns bending down and kissing the other's nipples. Then without a word, they reached up and pulled their faces closer, holding each other in a long and very sensual kiss.

When they broke from the kiss Marci began walking towards the chair where James was sitting and Marie started my way. To my further amazement, she walked up and sat in my lap offering me her tits with the huge nipples. I didn't hesitate to grab one with my hand and wrapped my lips around the other, sucking it in as deep as I could. I soon discovered she enjoyed having them bitten and pulled quite roughly and was more than happy to help. As I looked over her shoulder, I saw Marci and James in much the same situation but already easing towards the floor. As I started to stand up, Marie stepped back and unzipped her skirt, allowing it to drop to the floor, leaving her in just a thin pair of pink panties. I knew James was going to be in for a real treat, as Marci never wore underwear on our weekend outings.

Marie then stepped back up and pulled my shirt off over my head, then unbuckled my belt and started to slide my pants down my legs. As she was doing this, she also hooked my shorts and dragged them down along with the pants. I returned the favor by reaching over and quickly pulling her panties down and off her legs. Now you could see more differences between the two girls. Marci's mound was covered with a light clump of soft light colored hair, while Marie's, although neatly trimmed, was very thick and black. Looking over at Marci I could see she was a little ahead of Marie as she was already fondling James's cock and balls and was bending over to get a mouthful of both. I had always wondered how I would react in this situation and didn't take long to find out. As soon as I saw his dick disappearing into her eager mouth, I became harder than I had ever been in my life. About this time, I felt a pair of warm and wet lips wrapping around my own cock and gave in completely to the moment. I could not help but compare the differences in the way each of the girls sucked dicks. I knew James was getting the soft, tickling sucking that Marci excelled at, while Marie wasted no time sucking me in all the way to my balls with a force that almost took my breath away. As she continued to suck, I reached down with one hand and began to knead her tits and roll those long nipples between my fingers. The other hand had found the opening to her soaking wet pussy and I easily worked two fingers all the way in, causing her to suck harder while grinding back against my hand.

It was only a short time before I heard James making some short, quick gasping sounds and knew my wife Marci was about to score a winner. Only a few seconds later I could feel my groin began to tighten up with an all too familiar feeling. I gasped to Marie that I was cumming and she only increased the suction on my cock, pulling me in just a little deeper and draining everything I could give at the moment, losing only a little down her chin. She let me slip from her lips and began to lick and clean my cock of every trace of cum. I could see that Marci was accommodating James in the same fashion while a stream of his cum ran down her cheek.

After a few seconds of rest, the girls stood and approached each other, grinning as they got closer. They then brought their bodies together in a tight hug, which flattened their breasts between them and pressed their pussies tightly together. Then they began to lick our cum from each other's lips and chins, then brought their lips together in a deep and lustful kiss while grinding their hot and soaking pussies together. As they broke, Marie reached over and took James's hand, pulling him up and towards the hallway leading to their bedroom. After watching the girls kissing and licking the cum from each other's faces my dick had regained it's earlier state of readiness, so as Marci laid back on the soft carpet spreading her legs wide and motioning me to her, I had no trouble finding her wet and hot pussy lips. In one quick shove, I was up to my balls in what had to be the hottest pussy I had ever seen. I knew James had to have had a couple of fingers in there earlier as open as it was. We both were acting on pure lust at this point, and in what seemed like only a few moments, she was clawing my back and grabbing my ass trying to pull me completely into her. As her moans became louder and the thrashing more intense, I could tell from some of the noises coming down the hall from the bedroom that James and Marie were just as involved. As Marci burst into an orgasm like I had never seen from her before, I managed a final thrust and began to empty everything I had left in my body into the pussy that was trying to rip my cock from my body.

As we both came down a little from this roaring experience, she grabbed her top and slipped it back on while I managed to get my pants untangled and back on, grabbing the rest of our clothing as we headed through the garage to our car. I imagine we looked a little strange, her nearly naked with her top only coming to the top of her mound and with cum running down her legs, and me with no shirt or shoes. All the way home it was all I could do to keep from pulling over and going for another round, but had to settle for both of us using our hands on whatever we could reach.

As we entered the house, we were already out of what little clothes we had on and headed to the bedroom. We managed to take it a little slower and enjoy the fucking this time. As we were laying there catching our breath I finally had to ask what the hell had brought tonight on. She started to explain how she and Marie had been talking at work when somehow the conversation turned to their husband's fantasies. Seems James and I both had similar thoughts about what we would like to experience someday. Well she said one thing led to another and they had talked about maybe doing something about it sometime. Well, tonight everything just fell into place and it seemed like the right time. She asked me what my thoughts were on what had happened and if I had any problems with any of it. In answer, I rolled over onto her and in one shove again buried myself to my balls in her dripping pussy, giving her a better answer than words could describe.

As I sit here at my desk this morning, she is still wrapped in the sheets resting peacefully. I can only wonder what other adventures lay down the road.