The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
BBWs Bonnie and Charlotte ride out snowstorm with the guys.
8.5k words
4.75
24.3k
28

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers

The next weeks were more pleasant times. Business kept booming for Bonnie and Charlotte, their wildest dreams unfolding. The free publicity in the wake of the candidate's visit fueled new business, a local weekly doing a feature on the shop for their food section a week later.

Then, three days after State Senator Devin Davis Thompson became governor-elect Devin Davis Thompson, the organizer of his inaugural ball placed an order for five hundred cupcakes.

Charlotte, meanwhile, was promoting their store heavily for Thanksgiving. She had a huge poster made for the window of the shop describing their Maple-Walnut Cheesecake and Pumpkin Pie cupcakes as perfect for Thanksgiving dessert. She set it up so people could even pre-order online for pick-up all the way until noon Thanksgiving.

"A lot of young people live in the neighborhood," she explained. "They go home to the suburbs on Thanksgiving, and want to bring home something from the city. Hmm. Maybe we need a second poster. Something saying 'Going home for Thanksgiving? Bring a dessert they'll all rave about?' Maybe."

Olivia didn't quit, at least not right away. She ignored Dan and I, but I caught her glancing my way more than once.

I felt bad for her. She was a rare beauty, but society and an idiot boyfriend fed her a bunch of horseshit that made her think she wasn't. Meanwhile, every time I caught a glimpse of her amazing contours or flashing green eyes I melted a bit inside.

In spite of all the incredible and frequent sex I was getting at the time, it was hard not to notice her substantial curves. A woman that beautiful deserved so much more than she was getting.

As for Dan and I, it was like our own dreams were coming true in the form of Bonnie and Charlotte. We helped them out all the time in the shop, happy just to be around them. There was already this wild and unfettered sexual relationship, to which a growing friendship and easygoing happiness was being added.

Most nights by this point, they came over after work. One of us would make dinner - Bonnie was the best cook amongst the four of us - and we'd hang around or watch TV. Sometimes we'd go out and, on average three or four times per week, the four of us would get it on.

Things fell into an easy, unspoken rhythm. Sometimes I had sex with Charlotte, sometimes with Bonnie. Usually, if I did it with Charlotte then the next time it was with Bonnie.

We hadn't yet repeated the foursome, but I couldn't complain about how things were going. I was in the middle of an extended kinky dream and I was loving every single moment of it.

***

The Friday before Thanksgiving, we got hit with the biggest snowstorm in a decade.

The weathermen started talking about the storm system gathering strength and coming down from Canada three or four days earlier. By Thursday, they were certain it was going to be a doozy of a blizzard and it was headed straight for us. Classes at my school were cancelled and Dan's company was forced to close as well when a state of emergency was declared.

"We might not be able to open again until Sunday," Bonnie lamented as we stood in the kitchen of her shop and I helped her clean things up.

"At least you'll be open for the Thanksgiving orders," I consoled her.

"Thank goodness for that!" she said. "We've got pre-orders for three hundred cupcakes already!"

"Well, you girls can ride out the blizzard at our place if you like," I offered. "This way, if you absolutely have to get into the shop you can."

Bonnie leaned over and kissed me. My lips parted and our tongues danced for several moments. I pulled her against me, the feeling of massive tits mashing against my chest never growing old.

"What was that for?" I asked after she broke off the kiss.

"Nothing, prof," she said. "You just looked adorable. Also, there's the thought of being snowed-in with you and Dan. Makes me hot."

I slid my hands down to her ass, pulling her against my thighs. Leaning over, I kissed her neck.

"Maybe this snowstorm isn't such a bad thing, after all," she sighed.

***

Bonnie and Charlotte had already taken over portions of our closets and drawers, keeping stuff at our place for semi-frequent overnights. They arrived pre-blizzard with extra overnight bags. Dan and I had just gotten in from the chaos of the supermarket where everyone was stocking up. We bought plenty of food and enough booze to last until December if need be.

It started snowing at midnight and didn't stop for the next sixteen hours. Waking, I slipped out of the bed I shared the night before with Charlotte and found Dan and Bonnie already in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Good morning!" I said.

Bonnie grunted, still recovering from her pre-coffee darkness. Despite her gloom, she looked gorgeous. Her hair was in a ponytail, as was her morning custom, a few stray locks framing her face nicely. She wore a long purple shirt and gray sweats.

"Check outside, bro," Dan said.

I stepped over to the window overlooking the street and pushed down one of the slats on the blinds. Outside was a fury of white. Snow came down at a forty-five degree angle, the visibility so poor I could barely make out the sign for Bonnie and Charlotte's shop across the street. I saw a drift five feet high forming in front.

"Holy shit!" I said. "Well, we're not going anywhere today."

Suitably caffeinated, Bonnie decided to make breakfast and set to work at the stove. Charlotte, meanwhile, emerged with an angry glare on her face. I handed her a cup of coffee without saying a word and we gave her plenty of space for a few minutes as she transformed into the happy, delightful person she'd be the rest of the day.

Bonnie, meanwhile, cooked up quesadillas stuffed with scrambled eggs, cheddar, avocado, and bacon. Washing it down with coffee and orange juice, we satisfied our hunger and expressed our appreciation of Bonnie's efforts and culinary acumen.

"Well," Dan announced, stating the obvious. "We've the entire day before us. What shall we do?"

"I can think of a few things," I said.

Charlotte laughed. She looked incredibly cute, her rust-red hair pulled back into a ponytail. She wore a yellow t-shirt and plaid pajama pants and was the essence of adorable.

"I suppose you think we should just have sex from now until bedtime," she teased.

"Well, that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world," I joked.

"As though you guys could handle it," Bonnie offered. "Please, how many times in a day could you possibly manage? Multiple orgasms are nothing for girls, but you're another story. How many could you guys manage? Four? Five, perhaps?"

"Sure," I said. "Maybe."

"Is that a challenge?" Bonnie said, a sly smile crossing her lips.

"If you want to take it as one," I said.

"What do you think, sis?" Bonnie said, glancing at Charlotte.

"I think we need something in return," Charlotte said. "How about we come two times every time they come once?"

"That works for me," I said.

"Me too," Dan chimed in.

"Then we've a deal," Bonnie said, downing the last of her orange juice. "You can fuck us as much as you like all day, no problem, but for every orgasm you manage you must give us two. Agreed?"

"Agreed," Dan and I said in unison.

"Well then, gentlemen," Bonnie said. "Shall we begin?"

***

Consider the ideal snow day. Everyone has their own idea of it.

For many, it's a long leisurely day spent reading or watching a favorite old movie. For some, perhaps sleeping in and then never getting out of your pajamas is a big part of it.

For others, myself included, it involves me and my best friend banging the shit out of two of most amazing, gorgeous women on the planet.

It started in the living room. I found myself paired off with Charlotte as Dan went with Bonnie. Charlotte and I stumbled into the big bedroom along with Dan and Bonnie, kissing deeply as we went. I'd woken horny, despite vigorous sex with Bonnie the night before, and so couldn't wait to get at it.

I slid off Charlotte's top as we entered the bedroom, then pushed down her pajama pants. She stepped out of them and was naked, having slept without underwear. I wasted no time in joining her in nudity as I peeled off my shirt, pajama bottoms, and underwear in rapid succession.

We fell onto the bed, hands all over each other. Laying on our sides, our tongues dueled and I grabbed her breasts and then ran my hand down her soft belly. A lot of big girls don't want their belly touched or focused-upon, self-conscious even when well-aware of their BBW nature. Charlotte never minded, though, so I was happy to enjoy myself.

Charlotte has an exquisite belly, an under-appreciated element of the ideal BBW. The belly, ideally, should be proportional to the big tits and ass the BBW admirer so yearns for. Both Charlotte and Bonnie had great bellies, smooth expanses of soft womanliness protruding outward in a gentle curve beneath towering breasts.

My hand travelled next down to her crotch as we kissed. Behind Charlotte, I caught a glimpse of Bonnie sitting on the edge of the bed. She was naked, her seahorse tattoo in full view as she leaned forward sucking on Dan's hard cock. Last night, it occurred to me, she'd been sucking on my dick. Now, the sight of her mouth going up and down on Dan's erection was extraordinarily arousing.

I slid a finger into Charlotte and she let out a tiny moan. I began fucking her with it, moving my mouth down to suck on her nipples. She rolled onto her back and I sucked each nipple in turn, my finger still fucking her steadily.

"Fuck me, prof," she moaned. "Go on, stand at the edge of the bed and give it to me."

I obliged her, sliding off the bed as she maneuvered herself into place. She liked when I fucked her standing while she lay on her back with her legs in the air. It was one of her favorite positions, and she came every time.

First I decided to warm her up, though. I knelt down at the edge of the bed, her pussy inches in front of my face flanked by her wide buttocks and upturned legs. I leaned in and inhaled her aroma. It was musty and I gave her pussy a long lick, savoring her wetness.

I spent a few minutes licking her until she was moaning and breathing heavily. Rising, I took my cock in hand and slid on a condom from the nightstand. I eased right into her in one easy move.

I began to fuck her at a nice, easy pace. It's a sweet position for doing it with a fat girl. You can place a hand on each big ass cheek and get some leverage while watching tits and belly bouncing in rhythm. I enjoyed the view, not to mention that of Dan and Bonnie.

It was like having my own personal porno to enjoy while fucking Charlotte. They'd transitioned from Bonnie sucking on his dick to Dan on his back with Bonnie on top.

Bonnie leaned forward, her arms on the backboard as she started bouncing up and down on his cock. Dan got this faraway look of contentment in his eyes, reaching up and cupping her tits as she rode him. Soon he was thrusting up towards her in time to her bouncing.

My pace fucking Charlotte grew quicker. My hands grabbed hold of her legs and I pulled them against me and leaned forward. I began drilling her at a rapid pace and she reached down her hand and started rubbing her clit and groaning. After a few minutes, she was squealing and moaning.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she groaned. "Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Keep going. Keep going."

Bonnie was also howling, her voice growing louder. All the while the wind beat against the window outside. It was frosted over but four sweating, fucking bodies warmed the air inside.

"Fuck, yes!" Bonnie screamed. "Oh, that's it motherfucker! Fuck yes!"

By now Bonnie was bucking up and down on Dan in a frenzy, her ponytail bouncing along with her big tits. She started squealing incoherently the same time as Charlotte. Moments later, the Belladonna sisters came simultaneously.

Charlotte howled louder than the punishing wind just beyond the thin pane of glass, still rubbing her clit with intensity. I was looking at her big tits bouncing when I felt something warm and wet against my stomach. Glancing down, I watched as a stream of clear ejaculate shot forth from her pussy in a gently arch. I'd never seen female ejaculation before in person and was dumbfounded.

It sent me into overdrive. I started fucking her even harder, it was so hot. I'd had sex with Charlotte at least a dozen times, but had no idea until that moment she could do that.

Dan came not long after Bonnie and she slid off him. They lay there watching me drilling Charlotte, wide-eyed and fascinated.

Bonnie met my gaze and then slid backwards out of bed. She walked around behind me. She leaned against me, her hands all over my shoulders as she kissed the back of my neck.

"That's it, prof," she whispered. "Fuck her good, baby."

I felt the beginnings of my first orgasm of the day stirring deep within me. Bonnie reached down and gently tickled my balls, still kissing my neck. It was more than I could stand and I came inside Charlotte at once. My cock throbbed as powerful as it ever has, each pulse sending a wave of pleasure throughout my body.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I blurted out as I came.

I withdrew, reaching down and taking hold of the base of the condom so my cock didn't slip out of it. Standing, I turned and kissed Bonnie's mouth.

"Thanks, babe," I said. "That was amazing."

"It's not over yet," Bonnie pointed out. "Don't forget your end of the bargain. Two orgasms for us to every one of yours." She paused, looking at her sisters. "Get ready to eat some more pussy. Check the front pocket in my overnight bag there. You'll find some assistance we'd like you to use."

I found a pair of seven inch silver vibrators in the bag. They were your basic type, hard plastic on the outside. They were smooth and aerodynamic, the vibration activated by twisting the bottom.

Bonnie and Charlotte position themselves on their backs with their heads on the pillows beneath the headboards. Dan I crawled into bed, vibrators in hand.

"Over here, Prof," Bonnie said to me, her legs spreading.

"You're mine, Dannyboy," Charlotte said.

Dan and I settled in, our faces soon planted in the pussies of the sisters. It wasn't weird licking a pussy my best friend had just fucked, even though you'd think it might be. We'd all long ago crossed a line beyond which petty squeamishness had no meaning.

Besides, I must point out, he'd worn a condom just like I had. There was no cum oozing from Bonnie's vagina.

So we licked with zest, at length activating the vibrators and inserting them into their pussies. I fucked Bonnie with it as hard as I could, my arm soon hurting. I switched arms, still lapping away at her clit. After five minutes she was squealing and moaning again.

I backed off, rubbing her clit with my thumb as I fucked her with the vibrator. I enjoyed myself, watching her exploding with pleasure.

Dan beat me this time, Charlotte soon screeching furiously as she came. Bonnie followed her a minute later, though, bucking and screaming.

So far we'd kept our end of the bargain.

I noticed the clock on the nightstand said nine-fifteen. I'd already enjoyed some crazy group sex and came like a madman and the day was just getting started.

***

When it was over, I kissed her pussy gently and lay my head down on her thigh. Dan did the same with Charlotte.

Outside the wind picked up. Its howling was the only sound in the room besides our breathing. I stroked Bonnie's thigh, admiring the smooth softness of her skin. My eyes fell on the Pi tattoo right above her crotch.

"What's with this tattoo?" I said, staring up at it. "I've been meaning to ask."

"It's Pi." Bonnie shrugged matter-of-factly. "It's something which has always fascinated me."

"What do you mean?" I wondered.

"To me it's always been a symbol of pure reality," Bonnie explained. "Think about it. You take a circle, any circle, and its circumference must be three-point-one-four-five-nine-whatever forever that of the diameter. It has to be. Doesn't that blow your mind?"

"I never thought about it that carefully," I admitted.

"It's the essence of pure truth," Bonnie said.

"But isn't math just a human abstraction?" I wondered.

"No, I don't buy that," Charlotte interjected. "Sure, the symbols are human creations but the laws and the ratios and the relationships, they're already the fabric of reality."

"That's what I'm saying," Bonnie added. "Damn straight."

"So," I noted. "The Belladonna sisters are Platonists."

"Okay," Dan interrupted. "Are we really laying here in bed discussing the wonders of geometry? And now you're bringing in metaphysics. Not that I'm objecting, but what kind of nerds are we?"

"Outstanding ones," Bonnie quipped. "Kinky ones, too."

"Best kind," I said.

***

The wind eased a short time later but the snow still fell furiously. It's odd how the only time a city is truly quiet is during a heavy snow. Gone was the omnipresent traffic and sirens, the background hum of the metropolis. No one was on the sidewalk below and no car passed by, either. Even the pigeons were holed-up against the weather.

I showered and dressed, returning to the living room where Bonnie and Charlotte were watching the news tell us it was snowing. I could hear the shower as Dan finished cleaning up.

"Now over to Diane Genovese at city hall with the latest on the weather," the blow-dried middle aged news anchor said.

The screen switched to a skinny brunette bundled-up against the cold standing on the sidewalk freezing.

"Diane, what are conditions like?" the anchor asked.

"Well, Frank," Diane Genovese began. "We're still dealing with blizzard-like conditions."

I ignored the rest of what she was saying, my attention turning towards Bonnie and Charlotte. They'd cleaned up for the day and gotten dressed.

Bonnie was wearing a white-tank top which was a size too small for her and thus looked amazing along with her black tights. It was perfect attire if the goal is to get me excited. Her dark hair was down, newly blow-dried and purple streaks on full display.

Charlotte wore a V-neck neon pink t-shirt and tight jeans. Like Bonnie, her shirt fit tight. Also like Bonnie, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her hair was braided, like the first time I saw her.

I sat down between them. On the screen, poor Diane Genovese was using a yard stick to show how much snow had fallen.

"Any word on when it's going to stop?" I asked.

"Sometime this afternoon," Charlotte said.

"You girls look amazing," I said.

"Why, thank you," said Bonnie.

I stretched out my arms around their shoulders. They leaned in against me and we sat there in silence.

I didn't hear a word Diane Genovese said, in a trance. The sheer joy of a Belladonna sister under each arm and close to me was, in its own way, as happy a moment as all the sex I'd been having with them.

On the screen, the news switched to a poor schmuck standing on an overpass overlooking a snow-bound interstate. He was pointing out, no doubt to the shock of every one watching, that road conditions were treacherous and people should avoid driving "unless absolutely necessary."

Diane Genovese was no doubt back inside the warmth of her news van until such time as she would be summoned again to report to a snow-bound audience that it was snowing outside.

Dan passed through the room, bath towel wrapped around his waist.

"Why the fuck are you bothering with the towel for?" Bonnie asked, laughing.

"It's like those shows where people who've just had sex wrap blankets around themselves before emerging from the bed," Charlotte observed. "As if anyone in real life does that."

Dan sat down on the love seat perpendicular to the couch, casting off his towel.

"What're you watching?" he asked.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers