The Belt

Story Info
Two people indulge their darker fantasies.
1.1k words
4.06
18.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Markus walked casually through the Seattle streets. He had been on foot for quite some time, waiting patiently for the text that he had been expecting for the entire week. It was well after six pm and night had fallen quickly. There was a sense of nervousness and excitement that coursed through his veins at the thought of experimenting with the woman he had corresponded with for so much time until he had finally brought up the idea of living out their fantasies. The popular social networking site for alternative interests; Fetlife had brought them together in one of the many discussion groups. Markus found it amusing that their situations were similar but diametrically opposite. Her name was Elizabeth and as he fantasized about their upcoming encounter, he couldn't help but become aroused at the idea. The instinct that he felt in the context of their conversations was powerful.

A ringtone alerted him which cut through the busy hustle of the Seattle nightlife. He pulled the Iphone from his jacket pocket, closed his eyes once and then opened the text message.

"6th avenue, Hilton, room 105. 7pm." it read. His excitement was brought to a new level at the revelation that a time had been set. He was not far from the hotel and soon picked up his pace.

The walk seemed like it took forever but Markus found himself at the entrance to the popular hilton. He walked briskly through the lobby and pointedly avoided hotel staff as they tried to engage him. Only a few more moments and he would get to live out a long held fantasy with a woman who encouraged a side of him that he had tried to suppress. In the few short weeks Markus had communicated with Elizabeth, they both had to set aside their apprehensions and admit what each wanted from the other.

Markus arrived on the appropriate floor and almost exploded from the elevator doors. His stride was intent and powerful. The leather boots that gripped his feet pounded on the carpet of the hallway, loud enough to alert any on the floor of his presence. The last shred of doubt faded away as he knocked harshly on the door to room 105. The door clicked and slowly revealed the woman he waited all this time to meet. Markus let the door close behind him and for several slow, agonizing moments he let his eyes savor the image that stood in front of him.

Elizabeth was dressed in a seductive schoolgirl uniform, not a typical uniform due to it being only a short sleeved t-shirt that revealed plenty of cleavage and stopped just below her breasts to display her stomach shamelessly. A very short skirt completed the set with black stockings that reached to her mid thigh. Markus groaned slightly as he admiring the image. Her soft blue eyes stared into his as she toyed with her long brown hair.

"Do you approve Sir?" she asked in a light teasing voice.

"I do." He responded and approached slowly.

Markus shed the long trench coat that kept him warm and draped it casually on the chair. He wore only a simple loose fitting t-shirt and jeans to which she was already had her eyes on, more specifically the belt that held them in place. She approached and lightly brushed her fingertips along the leather. He grinned softly at her excitement.

"What do you want?" he asked, his voice becoming lower, intense due to his arousal

She only moaned as excitement increased. With a smooth motion he slipped the worn leather belt from his waist and wrapped it quickly around the small of her back, drawing her body close to his forcefully. Elizabeth moaned and held him tightly.

"Tell Me, what do you want Elizabeth?"He demanded.

"I want you to hurt me with your belt, please Sir." she whimpered.

"Good, that wasn't too difficult. Go over to the bed and bend over." He demanded. Markus surprised himself at the harshness of his tone but it thrilled him beyond anything he had known before.

He released the belt from around her body and she eagerly drifted over to the large plush bed. With a teasing smile she turned around, gliding her arms along the material and arched her back. This elicited another groan from Markus as he admired her ass as it shook from side to side, beckoning him.

Markus growled and snapped the belt in the air. The sound reverberated around the room, Elizabeth glanced back into his eyes and bit her lip gently. This was the moment of truth for both of them. A step into a world they just read and fantasized about. He coiled the belt once in his hand to get a firm grip and closed the distance. Elizabeth was awaiting him patiently, her lithe body stretched along the undisturbed bed.

"I've been a bad, bad girl." She whimpered again.

He closed his eyes and let her voice burn through his senses before gazing upon her form laying across the bed, Markus drew his hand back quite far and with a fluid motion the belt found its mark across her ass. The snap of leather and flesh echoed through the room. He heard an aroused Elizabeth yelp and whimper on the bed.

"Thank you Sir." She said softly, glancing back into his eyes as he prepared for a second strike. Markus brought the belt down harder on the second, making sure to strike both supple cheeks of her ass. He savored the feeling for a moment and ran his finger across the area he assaulted. There was a faint crimson hue to the exposed flesh.

The third strike came down across her skin, eliciting a slight scream from her. HIs random timing startled her but threw her body into euphoria.

"May I have another? I've been such a naughty girl Sir." She teased.

Markus's body flooded with adrenaline and his hand gripped the tough leather in his palm. With as much discipline as he could muster, he let the belt fall again, the glorious sound of leather and flesh assaulted his senses. Elizabeth's skin was showing signs of the abuse, soft crimson welts glowed on her flesh.

"Thank you Sir." She whispered.

His arousal had reached a crescendo. Every cell along his flesh burned with need to inflict just a bit more pain upon her body. With a final roar of desire he let the belt fall once more across her burning flesh, the snap reverberated around the room like thunder before settling once again. His finger dropped the belt to the hotel floor. Markus stood just admiring the welts that formed on her delicate flesh. His fingers gripped her ass gently and massaged the area he so recently abused.

Elizabeth looked back and smiled warmly to him.

"Good girl." He spoke gently as his fingers traced the lines made by his Belt.