The Bench Warmer

Story Info
She finds instructions that must be followed.
2.2k words
4.06
16k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the door was open, her purse was on the floor and her shoes were off. It had been a long day and she wanted nothing more than a hot bath and a night in front of the TV. But when she walked into the living room, she knew it was not going to be a relaxing night, but she was OK with that. The coffee table had been pushed off to the wall, and in its place was a small, wooden bench. It reminded her of the one in the dugout at her softball games, but shorter - maybe about four feet long. What was on the bench, though, was something she definitely never saw at softball. Laid out neatly in a row was a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, a ball gag, and a note. She picked up the note and read it. "You know what to do," it said, "and you'd better do it right. Bruce"

She simultaneously felt butterflies in her stomach and warmth in her groin. They'd fantasized about something like this, but she never thought he'd actually follow through with it. She smiled. This could be just what she needed.

He watched on his laptop's screen in the bedroom. The wireless camera he'd set up was at the perfect angle. As she pulled her shirt off, he felt his cock start growing hard as he saw her ample cleavage pushing out of the top of her red laced bra. He reached down and absently stroked himself as he watched her pull off her pants, showing off her beautiful ass through her panties. She folded her clothes neatly and put them on the couch. Then, she looked around, obviously wondering where he was. But she knew better. They'd talked about this, "what if"ed it. She knew she was not to question him, not to go looking. She was just to obey his instructions.

He watched her reach around and unclasp her bra, letting her beautiful breasts fall free. Her pierced nipples stood fully erect, and his cock was now fully erect, too. He pulled down his pants enough so he could let it free from its painful hold. Her panties came down, revealing her neatly trimmed pussy, with it's patch of red hair to match the hair on her head. She had a personality to match, but now he was going to tame it.

She picked up the gag and studied it. She hesitated for a moment, then took a deep breath and wrapped it around her head, placing it carefully into her mouth. She knelt by the bench and then put the blindfold on, pressing it with her hands and then checking to make sure she couldn't see at all. He was amazed at how well she could obey. Then, she bent over and wrapped her arms around the bench, taking the handcuffs and binding her wrists so she could not get away from it. As she laid herself across the bench, he saw her wince as some splinters worked their way into her bare breasts. The look of pain made his cock jump in his hand.

She was ready, but he knew he couldn't just jump in. So, he watched her, absently stroking his cock as he admired her naked body laid out. From the angle of the camera, he could see a little bit of moisture forming in her cunt. She was not only ready, she was anticipating what was coming!

Finally, he redressed himself, made one final check to make sure his laptop was recording the whole scene, grabbed the gym bag from beside his desk, and walked out the bedroom door.

"Looks like my little slut has gotten herself in a mess," he said as he walked into the living room. She jumped, startled at the sound of his voice. She instinctively looked around, but the blindfold prevented her from seeing where she was. Smiling, he put down the camera and silently walked up near her head. "What should we do about this?" he asked. He reached down and gently stroked her hair, then grabbed a handful and yanked her head back. She let out a little squeal and he felt his rigid member jump inside his pants.

He studied her face. With the blindfold covering her eyes and the gag in her mouth, she looked pitiful, but he could tell by the rhythm of her breathing that there was a mixture of trepidation and lust. "Are you going to be a good girl?" he asked. She tried to nod, but his grip on her hair prevented it, so she just lightly moved her head in acknowledgment. "I don't believe you," he said, and his other hand slapped her across the face to make his point. There was a loud slap, and she let out a muffled scream of surprise. He let go of her hair and looked as a handprint appeared on her cheek. He smiled. He knew she loved it, but he was going to treat her as his personal toy for a while.

"Listen here, bitch," he said. "I know how bad you've been. You don't think I know how you play with yourself when you're home alone? How you want to be a sex toy? Well, now you're my toy. You don't deserve to be treated like a woman. No, slut, you are a sex object and you're going to be treated that way. You got it, bitch?"

She lay there, breathing heavily, but didn't respond. He gave her a hard slap on the ass and grabbed her hair again. "I asked you a question," he yelled.

A timid "uh huh" came out through the gag. He smiled and said, "Good girl." Then he let go of her hair. The sudden release sent her head forward, and she just managed to stop from smacking it on the bench. He began to run his hand along the soft skin of her back, enjoying the feel of her body. He rubbed down the length of her back until he could cup her smooth, round ass. Then, he worked his way back up and slid his hand under her breast. He rubbed and felt its shape, enjoying the feel of her ample tit in his hand. He could smell her wetness increase as he moved his fingers around her areola then pinched the nipple. He flicked it with his fingers, letting it rub on the bench as he moved his fingers back and forth. His hands then continued their exploration, moving back down to her ass and between her legs. He felt her pussy, and the wetness covered his fingers as he rubbed it on the outside. He wanted to put a finger in, but knew now was not the time, so instead he pulled his hand away and stood up. He stepped over to the gym bag and opened it, pulling out the camera. She moved her head slightly when she heard the beep and click as he snapped pictures of her laid out on the bench. "We'll call these the before pictures," he said. He leaned in close to get a shot of the handprint still clearly displayed across her cheek. "Beautiful," he added, then set the camera down and reached into the bag again.

The first indication she had of the paddle was when it smacked onto her ass with a loud smack. She yelped, then cried out again as he whacked her a second time. The screams turned to whines, then moans of pleasure as he continued to beat her ass with the wooden paddle, turning her ass cheeks a nice shade of pink. A trickle of fluid dripped out of her wet cunt and ran down her leg.

He stopped as abruptly as he had started, then moved to the gym bag again. "You're such a fucking slut," he said, adding a hint of contempt to his voice. "I know you'd rather fuck your fake cock than my real one any day." He could see her eyes widen as she realized what was coming. He knew she loved playing with her dildo, and even though they were always open about it, she still had never used it in front of him. He looked at it for a minute. It was dark brown, thick, and long – longer and thicker than him. He wondered about it. Did she want a real black cock in her? Hmm...something he'd have to remember later. He moved over to her and rubbed the dildo gently across her cheek. "You like this thing, don't you, bitch," he said, and whipped it back then smacked it down on her cheek, beating her on the face with the large rubber dick. "You like this big, black cock, don't you?" He stepped back towards her ass again. "You love to fuck the giant black dick, you fucking slut." As the last word came out of his mouth, the dildo shoved into her pussy. A sound of shock and pleasure erupted from around the gag as it slid into her soaking wetness. He pounded it in and out, shoving it deep inside until her screams reached a climax and her body stiffened as she came. He stopped moving the dildo and pulled his hand away, leaving it inside her. "You look good with that cock in you," he said. "But, I think you need to understand how bad you've been, playing with yourself behind my back." And with that, the paddle came down across her thighs, shoving the dildo back into her pussy. He smacked her a few more times, each stroke vibrating the cock inside her and pushing deeper inside than it had been before. She yelled out as the pain combined with pleasure as another orgasm moved through her.

He stopped again, looking at her. He grabbed the camera and took several more snapshots. "You should see yourself," he said. "You look like a dirty whore who's been used up." He smiled, "Oh, wait – you are!" He set down the camera and stood back, admiring her beautiful body, countering her sweaty messy face and hair and bright red ass. He was as hard as a rock, and couldn't hold out much longer. He undressed silently as she lay there, moving her head around trying to orient on his location. Finally, he let her know where he was by laying his cock on her forehead. "Is this what you're looking for?" She didn't move, but lay there panting as he began slapping her gently on the face with his hard member. "You want this cock to fuck you?" He stepped back again. "Oh, wait," he said, "You already have a monster cock inside you, what good will my little dick do? Unless..." He let the word hang in the air. She started to protest weakly as his intentions dawned on her. Her ass had been off limits to him, but he also knew that she was playing with a butt plug when he wasn't around. It was time.

He pulled a bottle of lube from the bag and poured some on his erection. Then he poured some more between her ass cheeks. She started as the cool liquid ran across her asshole. He ran his finger across hit, lightly tickling the little brown hole, then gently inserted his well-lubed finger inside. "There's no room in your pussy for me, bitch," he said gently. "So I'll just have to use the hole that's available." His finger came out, and he pressed the tip of his lubed cock at the entrance to her ass. Firmly but slowly, he pushed in. She tensed a little, then relaxed as he moved inside her tight ass. He realized that she must have been using the plug more than he realized, because – while it was tight – she received his full length readily. He started pumping in and out, her sphincter tightening around his cock as he moved. The feeling was incredible, and it wasn't long before he was pounding into her, listening to her grunts of ecstasy as his cocked filled her. He could feel the dildo through the wall between her vagina and her rectum. The feelings were like nothing he'd felt before, and both of them were lost in the pleasure. He felt her squeeze down tightly as she came with such intensity that the dildo popped out of her pussy. The feeling pushed him over the edge and cum spurted out deep into her. Finally, he stopped and pulled his cock out.

"Good bitch," he said after he caught his breath. "You are such a good slut, I'll make sure you're properly rewarded later." He gathered up his clothes and all the implements he'd brought with him – except the dildo. He slid it back inside her one more time and left it there, then deftly unlocked one of the clasps of the handcuffs. Without another word, he disappeared into the bathroom, and left her. She didn't realize he was gone until she heard the shower running.

She lay there for a minute, basking in the feelings of her abused body. She knew she would be asking for another session soon.