The Bequest Ch. 03

Story Info
Mike and Jessica spend an afternoon outdoors.
1.5k words
4.54
25.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 05/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a series of stories, obviously. You'll definitely want to back up and take a look at the earlier parts of the series if you want to follow along.

All characters are over 18.

*

Jessica's orgasm... well, that would be an inadequate way to describe it... still... Jessica's orgasm took a lot out of her. We were both a little shocked at the intensity of the moment. Sure, I'd been a part of, or in some cases witness to, women's orgasms, but this was different. Sure, part of the excitement had come from our connection. She was my dad's girlfriend so that counted, of course. She was considerably older than me, so there was something naughty about that, naturally. And, we were basically doing this in an open field, which gave it a bit of the exhibitionist thrill. But, I certainly could tell this was more than any of those factors. It had something to do with the bequest, the ring.

Jess was still shuddering as I touched her. Mini-quakes ran across her flesh. These were clearly the aftershocks of a fantastic orgasm. I was kinda proud of myself, truth be told. Sure I didn't deserve it, but there's nothing quite like having a woman erupt in your arms. That didn't happen every day, so why not take a little bit of credit after all.

"Mikey, that was... well... I guess you saw what that was... Wow." She breathed.

"I did see a lot there Jess, and I'm damn glad to have been here for it. You are really something, you know."

"Oh, I am something darlin', but nothing like that. Wow. I haven't come like that since... well... since your pop and I, rest his soul, were first together. I mean, it was always good, but not like that in the last year or so. Did I say, Wow, already?"

"No, I don't think you did, Jess. What was that you were saying...?" I grinned.

"Wow, ya little bastard. Wow." She laughed and rolled to face away from me spooning in close to my body as we lay on the floor of the gazebo.

The ring's power let me read the thorough, overwhelming sense of contentment radiating off of Jessica. Of course, I could have read that with my eyes... and my hands... as I held her. She didn't need the ring to read my level of arousal either. It was poking her fairly obviously in the back. We lay there together breathing heavily and recouping from the explosion.

I felt Jess stir, pushing her full ass back against me.

"I've missed that," she whispered.

"What? Chaste and loving hugs?"

"Yes, dear. That's exactly what I meant. Not a hard cock poking my ass begging for a taste. Not that at all."

I twitched. I didn't need any special insight to know where this was going.

"Well, Jess, I am afraid that you've found me out. I suffer from the terrible affliction 'red-blooded male.' It's probably a terminal case. Can you forgive me?" I mock whimpered and cupped her breast in my hand.

"Oh, dear. I can go you one better. I can cure you. Of the symptoms anyway. The disease is chronic."

Jessica rolled over on the floor of the gazebo and faced me. With one hand, she cupped my chin in her hand and looked me in the eye.

She whispered, "Boy, I don't know what's gotten into me... but I'm going to get that..." she shifted her gaze to the obvious tent in my trousers, " into me right now. So, get out of that shirt."

I always try to do what my elders ask of me. I skinned out of my shirt as quickly as I could. I had to half sit up, to do it. As the shirt cleared my head, I felt Jessica's movement along my body. She ran a hand up my stomach and to my chest as her body slid down mine. She pushed gently and I laid back flat. Jess laid against me straddling my legs and placing her cheek against the firmness that strained towards her.

I could feel her arousal purr along the wavelength the ring seemed to be reading. And, it was clearly evident in her movement. Her hands came together, meeting at my belt buckle. She quickly unfastened it and unbuttoned my trousers.

Pausing for just a moment, she ran her fingernails along the exposed skin as she peeled my unbuttoned pants open. It tickled and it thrilled. She used both hands and slid them under the waistband of my boxers. Her teeth gripped my zipper and slowly slid it down as she looked along my body meeting my eyes.

I've never been that ready to explode. I didn't want to ... do anything... too soon... but this was killing me.

Releasing the zipper, Jess nuzzled my dick by sliding her nose down the length of my erection... grinning the whole time. I twitched. I jerked. I prayed for endurance.

I could feel her literally purring against the underside of my straining prick. And, then, I felt a surge of arousal and mischievous glee through the ring's connection. I had a second to wonder what that was about, when I felt the tip of my cock slip out of the top of my boxers as Jessica eased them down. She hovered over the glistening head. I could feel her breath on my skin. By now I was so sensitive it was all I could do to contain myself.

Jessica leaned in even closer. She was so close, but not touching me. She was up on all fours now and doing everything she could to drive me absolutely mad without actually touching me. I couldn't stand it. I thrust my cock straight up towards her lips.

In one movement, Jessica caught my bouncing erection firmly in her lips and pulled my pants straight down my body. I was arched up begging for a little oral attention and she had just stripped me bare. That was quite a trick.

I kicked the pants from around my ankles and slowly sank back down to the ground. Thank god, Jessica followed, never breaking contact. When I was once again flat on my back, Jess kissed the head and gripped me firmly in her left hand. Heaven.

I was having trouble concentrating on much of anything, but I thought it only fair to give Jessica a little of what I was experiencing. I began to channel my pleasure through the ring. I sensed that arousal reservoir in her and fed it with the feelings of pleasure that were overwhelming me. She arched her back, flicked her tongue across the slit and then sank down all the way to the base of my cock. Amazing. I was wrapped in her hot, wet mouth seconds from an orgasm of epic proportions.

I spotted her orgasm point in my mind's eye. I stoked Jessica's arousal and began to pour every ounce of my joy into that flame of orgasm. Jess slid down my length and let out an animalistic growl. I thought she might take a hunk out of my flesh. I didn't mind as much as I should have. Clearly this ring was intoxicating.

I met her eyes and said, "I can't last much longer, my little cocksucker. Take me in your mouth and drink me down."

I poured everything I had into her arousal well and spiked her burgeoning orgasm. This ring seemed to know what it was doing all by itself. With the slightest nudge, I knew that this would overwhelm us.

Jessica began to shiver. Her nipples were bursting from her full, swaying breasts. She cupped my balls with one hand, grabbed the base of my cock with the other and took me deeply into her mouth. I convulsed and sprayed cum into her mouth. My body bucked and jumped but neither of us would let our connection be broken. I sent the intensity of my orgasm through the ring to Jessica and felt her go over the cliff into another dramatic climax. A climax triggered without touching her clit. How the hell does that happen?

I couldn't really answer that, I'm afraid. All I could do was feel the wave upon wave of orgasm roll over me as I bucked madly into Jess' mouth. She swallowed and swallowed, but as her own orgasm struck her she completely lost control. By the time we settled down from the crest, we were both covered in my semen. It was everywhere. Christ. I've never done anything like that in 40 something years.

I couldn't speak. I could barely move. Jessica had fallen on top of me. Her body pressed firmly into mine. We were relishing the skin to skin contact. She was snuggled in under my chin. The smells of sex were blossoming all around us.

I could read utter joy in Jessica's emotional reservoirs. I was spent.

All I could think was, "And I didn't even get to fuck her yet."

Well, I hadn't. And I'm only human... more or less, apparently. This ring was amazing. And, clearly it had some connection that Jessica recognized. Obviously, Dad had used it with her. Hell, he must have used it with all of his women. So many questions. So much to discover. And, yet, all I wanted right now was to hold this woman and sleep... maybe for just a little while.

As the poet says, perchance to dream.