The Best Anniversary Present Ever

Story Info
Loving husband brings home an interesting present.
1.8k words
4.34
43.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I'm home!" my husband, Darren, shouted from the living room. I heard some scuffling noises in the living room, followed by "where are you?"

"In here," I answered. I lay curled up seductively on our king-size bed, wearing a new sheer black negligee. As he rounded the corner to find me, I saw his green eyes light up.

"You look amazing," he said. "I can tell you were thinking the same dirty thoughts that I was all day long."

This was our fourth wedding anniversary, and we had promised each other to spend it at home, just us, together. He came over to the bed, sat down, and began to stroke my long, dark hair.

"I have some surprises for you," he whispered. He pulled a blindfold from his pocket and tied it over my eyes, but not before I saw the bulge in his pants. Of course, I was curious. I felt something on my wrists--something tight, but soft. I felt around them and realized they were light restraint cuffs. While I discovered the bonds on my wrists, Darren was placing other cuffs on my ankles.

We had often played at bondage before, but then only with silk scarves or stockings. I wondered if the cuffs were the surprises Darren was talking about, or if there were more to come.

"Come with me," he said. He took my hands, helped me off the bed, and led me out of the bedroom. I had guessed that we were in the living room when he took my right arm and hooked the cuff to something about waist level. He turned me toward the something, and helped me up on it. It seemed to be a strange, narrow bed with no sides. He had hooked my right arm to the leg, just as he was doing with my left arm. I laid on my stomach, nearly naked, and then realized that this "bed" was pretty short--ending just below my waist. However, it had two small platforms to kneel on--one for each knee. Darren clipped my ankles to another set of restraints on the platforms. I was tied down on all fours in a slinky black gown--I knew tonight would be a good night.

He began to gently massage my neck, arms, legs, back, and ass, pulling up the negligee as he went. The blindfold made it so I could hardly tell where his hands would be next. My pussy began to get damp with anticipation. I heard him start to take off his clothes.

An instant later, his hard cock was pressing on my lips. "You know why I didn't gag you, don't you?" he asked as I began to suck on his dick. "It's because you're so damn good at this." He tangled his hands in my hair and pulled my head closer to him. He began to trace his fingers down my back, almost to my ass, then back up again. He trailed his hands down my sides, sending shivers up my spine.

Suddenly, I felt something touching my rapidly moistening pussy. It was warm, wet, and soft. I gasped and pulled back from Darren's cock. He chuckled, and told me that this was the rest of the surprise. When he removed my blindfold, I turned my head around to see a gorgeous blonde goddess grinning at me from between my legs. "Surprise," she said.

"This is Savannah. I've been chatting with her online for a few months now to set this up for you. I know how we've always talked about getting a third person into bed with us, and she seems like she's your type." He was suddenly nervous now, afraid I might turn him down. The thought that he had done more than just chat with her flitted through my mind, but all I could focus on were the amazing tits about to pop out of her thin pink tank top. She ran her finger up and down my slit. "Please let me stay," she said with a devilish grin.

A moan escaped my lips. "Is that a yes?" asked Darren.

"Oh, yes!" I gasped. Her finger had found my clit, and was making slow circles around it.

"I think she like me," Savannah giggled.

"We're going to keep you right here and make you come all night long," Darren promised.

Savannah's finger slipped into my pussy, and her tongue found my clit. Even though she was working on me gently and slowly, I could feel an orgasm start to build. Darren returned his cock to my mouth, but I was only half paying attention to it. Savannah's tongue and fingers had me more than distracted. She kept going at my clit with her tongue as she slipped two, then three fingers into me. As she licked, she slid her fingers slowly in and out. The tension in my pussy kept building, until she suddenly took my clit into her mouth and sucked hard. I let Darren's cock slip from between my lips and threw my head back and moaned. The first of many orgasms took me in its grip and left me wet, weak, and shaking.

Darren grinned at Savannah, then walked around behind me to take her place. He took his dick in his hand and slipped it into me. "God, you're so wet...I love it when you're wet like this." He began to thrust, slowly at first, then faster. Even though I had just come, I could feel myself starting to warm up to Darren's cock. Savannah came around to my head and began a slow striptease. She kicked off her sandals, then unbuttoned her jeans. Her pink lace g-string matched her tank top perfectly. She turned her back, and slowly pulled up her tank. Her back was long, lean, and golden brown. I could just see the sides of her breasts as she slipped the tank over her blonde head. Her ass was heart-shaped, full and perfect, and she ran her hands down her sides and over the cheeks of her ass. She bent forward, pulling her cheeks apart with her hands, and slipped the g-string to one side. She reached under herself and began to put her fingers into her pussy. I could see them glistening with juices as she rubbed her clit. It was almost maddening to be tied down and unable to reach this beautiful woman. She straightened up, turned around, and held her fingers out to me. I pulled them into my mouth and sucked her juices off of them. It was my first taste of a pussy other than mine, and it was amazing.

Just as I slipped her fingers into my mouth, Darren groaned and I felt a hot rush of come in my pussy.

Darren pulled out and said, "It looks like you girls get to play by yourselves for a little bit. I'll just sit over here on the sofa and watch."

My pussy was still aching for release. Darren had come before I had a chance to. Savannah must have known that I need some more attention, so she returned to eat my pussy some more. I couldn't believe that another woman was sucking my husband's come out of my pussy. The realization of what she was doing quickly sent me into overdrive, and I came again.

Savannah straightened up and began to lightly stroke her fingers up my slit, going a little higher each time. When her wet fingers touched my asshole, I gasped. "Darren told me you like it when plays with your ass. He wasn't lying. You're getting even wetter. That's going to make the next part easier."

Before I had time to wonder what "the next part" was, Savannah began to work her fingers into my ass. The sensation of having something in my anus never fails to make me forget everything else. She fucked her fingers in and out, working my wetness, Darren's come, and her saliva deeper and deeper into my dark hole. When she removed her fingers a few minutes later, I was almost disappointed. But something new was taking her fingers' place. When I craned my head around, I saw that Darren had gotten off the couch to help her fasten a strap-on harness. Now I knew what "the next part" would be.

The sight of Darren's big hands on Savannah's tiny waist probably should have made me jealous, but they only served to fuel my lust. Savannah's took the head of her rubber cock and slid it up and down my slit, finally slipping it into my pussy. I was so wet that the cock slipped in easily. After thrusting for a few minutes, she asked, "May I fuck your sweet ass?"

"Yes, please!" I groaned. With no further encouragement, she pulled the cock out of my pussy and began to work it into my ass. She pushed with the head, and I relaxed, trying to make the entry easier. I love the exquisite sensation of pain and bliss at the same time as I take something into my ass. Darren stepped to the side of the table, and reached his thumb under Savannah's cock to massage my clit. The added sensation helped my ass to stretch wider to accommodate Savannah's cock, and the rubber phallus slipped in up to its hilt. Savannah paused, letting me adjust to the huge dick in my ass. Darren moved again to my head. He signaled Savannah to wait for just a moment as he knelt and looked into my eyes.

"Would it be ok if I fucked Savannah after you're done?" Again, this question should have made me feel jealous, but it turned me on even more.

"God, yes," I hissed. "Just let her fuck me, please!"

With that, Darren stood up, and Savannah began to move her cock in my ass as she massaged my cheeks, back, and legs with her hands. The knowledge that I was being ass-fucked by a smoking hot woman as well as the ass-fucking itself made me start to moan, and an even bigger orgasm began to build. This time, Darren didn't even try to put his cock into my mouth. He knew I was too distracted to do anything to him. Instead, he stood at my head and stroked himself to full hardness.

The building orgasm was so strong that I began to pull at my wrist restraints and buck my hips as much as I was able. With each buck of my hips, I could feel the leather harness hit my clit as the rubber cock went deeper and deeper into my ass. Savannah's long, lean thighs were pressed up against mine, and I could feel the heat coming off of them. She bent over me and pressed her tits onto my back, her hard nipples slightly damp with sweat from the exertion of fucking me. The touch of her breasts, the cock in my ass, and the heat of her body sent me over the edge, and I began to see sparks as I came yet again with a cry. Savannah continued to pump my ass until I stopped shaking. When she slowly pulled out, Darren grinned at me.

"My turn now," was all he said.

...to be continued.