The Best Birthday

Story Info
Wife gets great surprise for birthday.
758 words
4.13
86.1k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
so100th
so100th
119 Followers

I couldn't believe this was really happening.

It's my birthday, I am thirty five today and I am lying face up and naked on our bed with Ed my husband on my right side and our friend Paul on my left, O my god, this is really happening.

We had fantasized about a situation such as this for years, but I never, never thought it was more than a fantasy. Ed, my husband of ten years knew I had a brief fling with Paul before our marriage; this did not keep us from being long distance friends and keeping in touch every so often. I swear I wasn't aware or their scheming, only latter I found out that they shared a desire to live out such a moment.

I am petite, five foot one and ninety-five pounds; they are both very tall, very strong, and in my opinion very handsome.

I turned my face to the left and gently kissed Paul on the mouth, then turned left, looked at Ed straight in the eyes, thank him and kissed him deeply. I then let myself go, felt them kissing my shoulder and my neck, oh, they were so gentle, more then I expected from this pair of hunks. My bedside lamp was dim but I could see them clearly as they kissed and nibbled at my neck, shoulders and then my breasts.

Ed took my small breast in his hands and proffered my nipple and when Paul started gently sucking, he lay down and did the same. I closed my eyes, the feeling was indescribable. I felt a lump in the pit of my stomach as they both slowly worked their way down to my belly and groin. I felt my thighs being massaged, my thighs slowly parted and then to add to my excitement I heard then exchange words about how swollen, how puffy and how wet I looked.

Fingers spread my lips, I was kissed, caressed, touched and teased, I could no longer tell who was doing what. I pleaded, I begged for release, I wanted, no, needed to cum and they would laugh and tease. Their game continued till Ed said, "Okay, but cover you eyes, if you peek we will stop." Before I did so I gazed between my open thighs and saw them both kneeling, rock hard, throbbing, and soo ready. It looked threatening but I wanted them in me so badly.

I put my head back, closed my eyes, felt a pillow thrust under my buttocks and lied there, open, accessible and yearning. One of them held me still while the other rubbed himself up and down between my lips and they continued to torture me with comments about how my lips wrapped around (I still didn't know whose) tip, how my pussy was throbbing and about the sticky strings that covered his cock, finally my knees were pushed back, I was completely exposed and I felt myself slowly and completely filled. When Ed lay down by my side and began to kiss me I realized he was giving me up to our friend.

It's hard to describe the feeling, so different from our usual games, Ed urged me to watch and as I did he held my hand against my belly and we both watched and felt Paul's cock moving deep inside me. Events became more blurred, they switched places several times and one would hold me open as the other continued to move inside me. I had several great orgasms, but when Ed asked Paul to be the one who filled me, when I watched him plunge into me and felt him stop, stiffen, groan and pump deeply into me I lost it completely and had a mind blowing orgasm. We all lay still a few moments, I couldn't keep on going then Paul moved, his cock slowly popped out of me and I saw Ed kneel next to my wide open, reddened and sore pussy, He mumbled sweet things into me, gently nibbled, then suddenly lunged with his tongue and lips and took me to another high. The next hours were dizzying, I am sure they had both taken a pill before this all started, They kept it up, I thought I could cum no more and could hold no more sperm inside me but they continued to prove me wrong.

The last I remember before falling asleep is feeling rivers of cum dripping down my thighs and a delicious feeling as I wiped myself dry.

It's worth becoming thirty-five!

so100th
so100th
119 Followers