The Best Birthday Ever

Story Info
He receives a total stranger as a gift.
3.5k words
4.13
47.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If you've read my other stories, you may notice a recurrence of names. I like using my first and middle names in the stories. That away I really get a feel for my writing. Like the others this is a fictional story.

* * * * *

My name is Wayne and this is the story of my best birthday ever. It was my 21st birthday party, and I was over at a friend's house having the party. It had all the things a party needed: pretty decent music, women, presents, women, and more women. I had gotten a bunch of stuff that I really wanted. By eight o'clock most of my friends were pretty drunk, except for me and a friend of mine, Chris. It was nine o'clock when I finally decided to leave. With most of the guests in a drunken sleep or stupor, Chris and me headed outside carrying my presents to my car unnoticed by anyone else.

"Hey dude, happy birthday." He said.

"Thanks, I got a lot of the stuff I've been after." I replied.

"Yeah, you did. And you got something you didn't ask for." I just looked confused. "When you get home, there ought to be a big gift wrapped box in your living room waiting for you." I was now even more confused. Then he said, "Just hurry up and get home, and open it. You'll love it, trust me."

After everything was in my car, I said goodbye to Chris and raced home. I grabbed most of my presents and ran up to my house (a 21-year-old with his own house, excellent) unlocked the door, pushed it open, and gasped at the huge box before me.

Even though it was wrapped, there were a bunch of holes poked into the box. "What the hell?" Was all I said. I went over and unwrapped the box. The top was taped pretty well. I picked up a nearby pair of scissors and carefully cut the tape away. I tossed the scissors down and opened up the top flaps. I gasped in utter shock. Inside of the box was an extremely beautiful Asian woman. I ripped the box apart and lifted her onto the couch (not on the scissors). She was still breathing, so I guess that was a good sign.

She was very beautiful. She had dark, shoulder length hair, and beautiful almond shaped eyes. Her breasts looked rather large for an Asian woman. She was wearing a short skirt and a tight fitting tank top. In the bottom of the box, was even one of those Japanese schoolgirl outfits. For as long as I could remember, I was really turned on by Japanese girls, especially one's wearing those sailor suit things.

I put my hands on her shoulders and lightly shook her. She moaned and moved around a little and finally she opened up her sexy jade-green eyes. She sat bolt upright and said, "Forgive, me. I asleep. Very sorry." She said in her beautiful accent.

"Take it easy." I said. "And what do you have to be sorry about."

"I should have been awake to greet you properly."

Now this was weird. A strange Asian woman, sitting on my couch, and apologizing for "not greeting me properly". "Hold on a second. What the hell are you talking about."

Now she looked confused. "You not told?" She asked.

"Told, told what?"

She reached into a purse that I hadn't seen before and gave me a piece of paper. I unfolded it and read it over twice to be sure of what was in front of me. "Huh?" Was all I was able to say.

"That right." She said. "I am your birthday present. A few weeks ago, my family in Japan told me that I was to be a present for a nice, shy, man in the United State. I was told to pack a few things and get ready to leave, I did, and here I am."

I didn't know what I was thinking, but I said, "Are you here legally or illegally."

"Legal." She said.

"I need a drink." I said. I went into my kitchen and grabbed a couple of Cokes, and went back into the living room. I handed the girl one, popped open mine, and in a few gulps finished half of it.

I was still stupefied. "So explain this to me again." And she did. She said her name was Tamiko, she was born and raised in Japan, and was 20 years old. "Okay, I see that, but how are you my birthday present?" She handed me the first piece of paper and then the two others I hadn't read before. There was even a note from Chris, saying "Hope you like the gift." And the other was like a signed contract saying that she was my property, until I no longer was in need of her services.

We both sat there on the couch saying nothing to each other. I heard her whispering something in Japanese, but didn't know what and I was sitting there thinking. "A Japanese girl, as a birthday present, and mine for as long as I need her services. Can I keep her?"

Suddenly, the clock above the TV struck 11 p.m. I got up from the couch, yawned, and said, "I'm really ready for bed, about now. I don't know about you, but tonight has left me confused and I need to sleep on this before I can decide what to do." I walked into the kitchen and turned off the light and had a little bit of water. I walked back into the living room and Tamiko was down to just her bra and panties. Her bra really accented her nice sized breasts and her panties showed off just a little pussy hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"You said we were going to bed." She replied sort of sadly.

"We are but not that far, I don't even know what to do with you, ok?" She slowly and sadly nodded.

She started to get dressed again but I stopped her and said, "Come on, let's just go to bed and tomorrow we'll talk as soon as I get home from work." And with that I led her into the bedroom. The bed was nice sized, but with the Asian woman standing just about 5'4" tall and weighing no more than 100 pounds, in addition to a man nearly 6'2" tall and weighing about 150 pounds, things tend to get crowded.

I quickly went to my closet and pulled out a nice, thin, but comfortable sleeping bag and turned to Tamiko and said, "You can sleep on the bed, I should be comfortable on the floor." She just nodded and climbed into the bed.

"Are you sure you are alright?" She said.

"Yes. I'm fine."

Just as I started to fall asleep I heard Tamiko whisper to me, "Master, do you think me to be pretty?"

"First, don't call me master please, and second I think that you are the most beautiful woman in the known world. You're like a rare flower, that is a shame to be picked, but you know you should admire that beauty for as long as you can." Shortly after finishing, I fell asleep.

The sun was shining through my bedroom window and I was on the floor. Had it all been a dream I thought. I looked over and there was Tamiko, curled up next to me under a blanket. I didn't know what made me do it, but I reached over and kissed her on the forehead and went off to take my morning shower. When I got up, Tamiko was dressed and waiting for me at the kitchen table. I looked at my watch and realized that I was an hour early for work. We sat down at the table and had some scrambled eggs and bacon.

I noticed that Tamiko was sliding her chair closer to me every now and then. After we had finished, we went into the living and sat down on the couch. "Tamiko," I said, "I think you are a nice girl. Lately, I've noticed that I have been lonely at times around the house and wanting to talk to someone. So if you don't mind, I would love for you to stay with me. Is that okay with you?"

She gave me a great big hug and said, "Yes, it would be my honor to stay with you." I was feeling a little better about this present thing. "Would it be alright with you if I called you Miko for short?"

She smiled, bowed deeply, and said, "Yes, mas…What should I call you?"

"Just Wayne." I replied.

She nodded. I sat there for a minute and said, "What did you bring with you?"

She looked a little sad and said, "What I have on, that purse, and that schoolgirl uniform."

I must say at this point, I felt really sorry for her. I pulled out my wallet, opened it up, and pulled out about a $150 and handed it to her. "Take this and buy whatever you want. But I do ask that you buy mostly clothes."

She was shocked, almost like she was trying to say, "Are you sure?" I nodded and she knew that it was cool. I got up, told her I had to go to work, and said that I'd be home at four o'clock.

She walked me out and waved. The workday felt really slow. I was a part owner in a small electronics business, but still did the basic repair, moving items around, and a load of other things. All day I thought about the beautiful woman that was a present to me. My imagination ran wild with ideas, things that I could do for her and for that part to her. When I got home, I went into the kitchen to get a drink and was shocked to find dinner was ready, but Miko was nowhere in sight. Suddenly, she came out from the bedroom wearing this beautiful black dress that showed off her ass and cleavage really well.

She looked a little scared with her head hung down, but when I hugged her and whispered into her ear, "That is perfect." She was overjoyed. We sat down to dinner and ate. Afterwards Miko did the dishes (and wouldn't let me help with anything). Then she showed me all of her new clothes in a sort of fashion show. Until about ten, we talked about each other, getting to know each other better since we would probably be living together for awhile, before going to bed. And again, when I woke up, there was Miko sleeping next to me under a cover but her bra was exposed and I could see most of her breasts. I hurried into the bathroom, freed my nice little 6 incher and jerked off until I came into the toilet. I knew one day I would have to fuck her brains out.

Anyway, let's skip ahead a little. On the one-week anniversary of Miko's arrival I was at work and while moving some heavy boxes pulled something in my shoulder. I told my partner Chris (the same Chris that got me my present) and went home. I walked in cradling my shoulder, and Miko hurriedly rushed out of the laundry room to see what was going on and to my surprise I saw that she was wearing that sexy schoolgirl uniform. When she saw me holding my shoulder she hurriedly said, "You hurt? Sit down, I give you a massage."

In too much pain I sat down and let her rub me, and to my surprise she did extremely well. About an hour into the massage I was feeling much better and noticing that Miko had her breasts pressed into the back of my head. I started to get hard fast, there was no way she could have not known but it must've been some kind of instinct because she pressed them harder against my head. I reached for her head, pulled it next to mine and gave her a deep French kiss. It was a little painful and awkward, but it felt really good. Then I whispered into her ear, "I have to have you now."

Even with one arm, I managed to carry her into the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and we started another deep lip-lock, while I started to undress her. I opened up her blouse and found her breasts to be more beautiful than I had imagined. I reached under her and undid her electric blue bra, and her tits popped out. They were big but not so big they sagged. I loved them. I took one nipple into my mouth and started to suck on it.

She sounded shocked and whispered in between moans, "What are you doing?"

"Teaching you how Americans have sex." I said and went back to sucking her magnificent breast. I didn't hear anything else out of her. Then I pulled off her skirt; she had these sexy robins egg blue panties on. I reached down and touched her slit to find that she was rather wet. I pulled them off and stuck my tongue out and touched her pussy lips. She gasped and quickly closed her legs around my head keeping them in between her nice, shaved pussy. I licked the lips repeatedly and finally sunk my tongue into her pussy, which forced a small gasp out of her.

It didn't take long for me to find her clit, which I immediately attacked with all my energy. I licked around it hard, sucked on it, and licked even harder. Her pussy smelt like wildflowers blooming in the spring. Her hips rose off of the bed and her back arched, she screamed something in Japanese and squirted her pussy juice all over my face which I licked up greedily, I made sure that I cleaned up my face and the area around her pussy. I climbed up to her and gave her a kiss that felt like our bodies had melted together, and I even gave her a taste of her own sweet juice.

As soon as I broke the kiss I whispered into her ear, "Are you a virgin?"

She looked at me with those almond eyes that made her look almost like a child, sweet and innocent looking, and nodded her head. I climbed back down her body and said, "I'll just break the cherry ok? This time I won't cum in you." She looked confused but I knew that she trusted me and nodded, encouraging me to go on. I climbed back down her body slowly and started to kiss everywhere. I sat up and guided my cock to the entrance of her wet pussy and slowly pushed in which made Miko gasp just a little.

Only a few inches into her, I found her sacred cherry. I looked up to her and said, "This may hurt a little, so if you want me to stop, say so now." She just shook her head telling me to go on. I pulled out of her pussy until just the head was in and forcefully thrust into her, breaking her cherry on impact. She screamed out in pain and pleasure. Since I was bigger than she was, I could easily reach her, and when I did I planted another long kiss on her. I could feel her screaming in my mouth, trying again to speak in Japanese. After a while she got used to my cock in her pussy and finally I started to slowly thrust into her and she started to moan. When, I felt like I was going to cum I pulled out, broke the kiss, and said, "I want to cum in your mouth."

I pulled my cock out of her pussy, which was now covered in her pussy juice, blood, and some of my pre-cum. She must have really trusted me because we switched positions, me laying on my back and her in between my legs. She slowly took my cock into her warm mouth and without telling her, she started to suck hard on my dick. I felt the pressure building up fast and then she looked up at me, with her innocent eyes and that was all it took. I shot my load into her mouth and without being told she swallowed it all. She then came up to me and we held each other for a while and went at it again, this time I got to cum in her pussy and even eat her out again. We had sex a couple more times that night then finally we went to sleep in my bed.

We woke up in the morning still in each other's arms, made out and took a shower together, where we gave each other head, until we were weak in the knees. Then she made breakfast and I acted like I wanted her again, but wouldn't let her go any further than a deep kiss. We ate breakfast and I left without having sex. Miko walked me out to my car and looked very sad, depressed, and even more pissed off. I ran back up to her gave her another big kiss, and said, "Don't worry, I'll pull my injury story and I'll be home in no time okay?" At hearing this she smiled, shook her head and gave me another deep kiss.

I kept my promise and was home by noon. Miko was wearing that sailor suit again, which made me hard as soon as I saw her. I went to take her, but she wouldn't let me. She said, "This is your punishment for promising and not delivering to me." Now I was pissed, but kept my cool. We had dinner and all; earlier that night but the wait was murder on me. Afterwards, we spent the rest of the afternoon and most of the night in one another's company holding each other and at around midnight she finally gave in and we fucked like rabbits all night. And that's how it was for the next two months. Then came that fateful day.

We were in bed (fully dressed and not having sex at all that fateful day), which sort of made her mad, because since that first night she loved having sex often. She wanted it like 2 to 3 times a day; I'm surprised she wasn't pregnant yet. I gave her a small kiss which she mistook as an invitation and said, "No, not now Miko. Remember that contract you had when you first came here?" She nodded in reply. "Please go get it for me." She quickly ran off and soon came back with the piece of paper. I read from it, "You are my property until I am no longer in need of your services, remember that?" I asked. She looked confused and nodded. "Well," I said sadly, "I am no longer in need of your services."

Her mouth was wide in shock and she teared up and started to cry a lot. And with that I ripped up the contract, which made her cry even worse. I reached into a nearby drawer and pulled out a blindfold and put it on her while she was still crying her eyes out and I assumed she was cussing me out in Japanese. She started to take the blindfold off but I slapped her hand away and said, "As my last wish as your owner, I want you to keep that blindfold on until I tell you to take it off." She nodded and continued to cry more and more. I reached back into the drawer, pulled out a velvety box and opened it up. Inside was an engagement ring that paled in comparison to her beauty.

I got down on one knee in front of the bed and said, "Miko, now you may take off your blindfold." Which she did, and even though her eyes were red from all of the crying she looked a little confused. "Miko," I said, "Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Now she looked even more confused, slapped me hard across the face, and gave me a great big hug. "Yes, it be honor for me to be wife." She said.

I started to slip the ring onto her finger but stopped. I whispered into her ear, "Are you horny, my dear?" I asked. She gave me this sexy look of innocence, shook her head furiously, and we spent that night having the sex the likes of which either of us ever had. She kissed me for hours on end until our lips were raw. Only a couple of months later did we tie the knot and take our honeymoon in her native country of Japan and on the trip we had a lots of fun, maybe I'll write about it in the future.