The Best Birthday Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so close. Are you ready?" she whispers so seductively in my ear.

"Of course." I reply. If it were physically possible, I'd explode.

My wife dismounts and discards all articles of clothing except her panties. She knows I love them. Standing, she turns around so her back is to me and her legs are between mine as I'm sitting on the couch. Bracing herself with her arms on my legs, she lowers her ass to my crotch, reaches under with her hand and grabs my cock wet and slick from her pussy nectar. Carefully and slowly, she places the head of my cock at her anus and lowers herself, pushing.

My cock head breaches her anus and she takes a deep breath. A long pause. She begins to move slowly, taking just the cock head in and out of her ass. Her breathing gets heavier and I can tell she is working through the pressure.

"Are you OK?" I ask her.

"I'm OK. It's not pain, just pressure." She replies.

She continues to ride me, just the head of my cock. The view is incredible. Her gorgeous, plump ass, decorated by this sexy pair of silky white, frilly panties, is slowly moving up and down on my dick head. A minute or two and she now begins to take in more and more of my hard-on.

"Squeeze my tits and my nipples!" She instructs me.

I wet my fingers and use them to roll her already-stiff nipples between the tips of my thumb and index fingers. Her left hand reaches around to her crotch and, although I can't see it, I know she is rubbing her clit while ass-fucking my cock. Soon, my entire seven inches of dick is disappearing in her rectum and she slowly gathers more speed.

"Do you like fucking my ass? Is it so tight and hot?" She asks me.

"It's is so tight and hot, Lynn. I love your ass, I love fucking it. Do you like it?" I reply.

"I do like it, it's not bad like I thought it would be. Are you going to fill my ass with cum? Lynn asks me.

"Yes, soon. Don't stop fucking me with your tight, sexy ass." I tell her.

"I won't." She replies.

She is bouncing, rubbing vigorously. The sight of my dick going in and out of her panty-clad, voluptuous ass is amazing. She is moaning, our breathing is rapid. I feel my balls well up with sperm, ready to erupt and fill my wife's tight ass.

"I'm going to cum in your ass. Don't stop fucking my dick!" I command her.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Fuck my ass, fill it with your cum. " She replies.

And then it starts. I grab her hips as cum begins to spew out from my cock and fill her tight rectum.

"Oh god, I'm cumming, Lynn. I'm cumming in your ass!" I blurt out.

"I'm gonna cum, too! Don't stop." She says, her left hand feverishly working her clit.

"Your ass is so tight. I'm gonna fill it with cum. Oh god, so good!" I say.

What feels like buckets of my warm, gooey semen shoot from my cock as my sexy wife bounces up and down in my lap, her warm, tight asshole gripping my cock as it fills her. I bite my lip to push through so my wife can finish cumming.

"Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming with your dick in my ass! Oh, fuck me, Mark! Fuck my ass! She shouts. "I can feel your cum in my ass, so warm!"

She continues riding me, her long hair bouncing and swaying. I'm no longer just grabbing her hips, I'm helping her body move up and down so she continue sawing at her clit with her left hand, her right hand is tugging hard on her soft tit, pulling on the nipple.

"Oh my god, that's so intense. Oh stop, no more!" she says.

We cease the bouncing and now she's just grinding her clit against my balls as my cock fills her ass. We finish, spent. We hold this position and she begins to dismount.

"Wait, I wanna watch." I tell her.

My wife stands up with her back to me and pulls her sexy, silky white panties off, over her black high heels. She then turns around and sits on the floor, her legs spread wide open with her dark,hairy pussy looking right at me. She leans back on her arms and arches her back.

"Do you see it? Do you see your cum seeping out my ass?" She asks me.

"I do." I reply.

Pearly, gooey cum does begin to slow seep from her anus, which is red and stretched open. More cum begins to exit her rectum and I'm amazed at how much semen I have just spewed into her tight, virgin ass. When she felt like most of the cum had oozed from her ass, she wiped it up with her panties. I then pull her to me and we kissed, long, passionate, intense.

"Happy Birthday – again!" She tells me. "Was that everything you wanted? Did I fulfill your naughty wife sex fantasy?" She asks me with a big smile.

My wife is so hot, so sexy, so beautiful and – when she wants to be – so naughty and seductive.

"Yes, it was all those things. It was mind-blowing. And if I never get any of that again, I only wished I had recorded it. It was amazing. You outdid yourself, you surprised and shocked me, all day long. You were anything but predictable." I tell her.

"I wouldn't say that you'll never get that again." She responds, teasing me with what might happen.

"Really?" I ask, incredulous at the possible open back door.

"I might. We'll see. I need to keep you guessing." She replies. A very typical response from my wife.

We clean up and shower together. We caress each other's bodies, we kiss passionately. I wash her body as if praying to a statue, admiring her curvy, womanly figure: her thick long dark hair; the nice soft tits on her small torso; the tiny waist and hourglass figure; the full womanly bush in front, her thick full ass with perfectly round cheeks in back. My mind is ready for round five but the body is certainly not. At my new age, I should be both proud and shocked that I could cum four times in 12 hours, each time just as explosive as the first.

It truly was a very happy birthday and the best present EVER.

12