The Best Blowjob Ever

Story Info
Married couple has fun on a long car trip.
790 words
4.02
59.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BIG_M
BIG_M
7 Followers

Characters in this story are fictional!

*

This had to be the longest trip ever. My name is Sean and my wife and I were five hours into the six hour drive to her parents place so that I could "get to know them better". So basically it would suck.

I looked over to the passenger seat at my recently married wife Lucy and couldn't help but think about how lucky I was.

She was sleeping with her head against the window, her light brown golden hair hanging over her chest. I reached over and brushed away the hair blocking her chest. Her brilliant breasts were far from small and were practically bursting from her tight, light blue top. I savoured the memory of first seeing them and feeling their warmth and firmness. Her breasts alone made men and women alike turn their heads when she walked past. However her most brilliant features were her eyes.

Bright and blue her eyes fluttered opened noticing me watching her. Her eyes were so innocent yet playful and a simple look and a smile could make any mans legs wobble.

"What are you looking at handsome?" she said straightening up and wiping the sleep from her eyes.

"My gorgeous wife" I replied grinning.

"Well make sure you take a look at the road once in a while" she smiled giggling.

"You're not making it easy" I said playing along.

"I'm about to make it harder" she grinned with that playful glint shining in her eyes. She lifted her top, slowly and seductively revealing her perfect breasts. Her nipples were hard and when she squeezed them together playfully I almost let go of the wheel. She bent over and licked her right nipple rolling it around and making it harder.

Her nipples weren't the only thing getting hard as a tent formed in my jeans.

"Honey I'm driving" I began.

"Don't worry I'll do all the work"

She leant over and unzipped my jeans. My rock hard cock flopped out. It was eight inches and tensed as her warm fingers probed around the head. She pulled away and slipped a hand up her skirt. I looked up at her amazing eyes staring straight back.

She panted and moaned a little then pulled her hand up. It was soaked with her pussy juice and she then began to jerk me off using her own cum. The feeling was amazing as her cum ran down my dick and onto my jeans.

She grasped firmly, squeezing and then letting go, squeezing and letting go. Her fingers ran down the length of my cock and stopped at my balls squeezing them hard.

I was sweating now and having trouble switching my gaze between the road and my wife's hand fondling my balls. Precum was oozing from my cock and Lucy took some in her finger and ran it along her rosy lips before sucking it all off seductively.

Finally she knelt down flicking the head of my cock with her tongue. Since we had first started going out Lucy had become increasing good at blowjobs and had learnt to deep throat my eight inches. She sucked all the way down until her lips touched my balls and my cock hit the back of her throat. She held for a few seconds then drew away, strings of saliva connecting my prick and her tongue.

I knew I couldn't last as she sucked and licked and deepthroated my throbbing cock. She began squeezing the hilt of my dick with one hand, fondling my balls with the other and licking the head of my dick. I could feel the pressure building in my balls.

She sensed it too and began deepthroating my cock again nuzzling my stomach with her nosed as her tongue explored my cock. It twirled around it over and over until I looked down at her, seeing her brilliant eyes starring up cheekily.

I came for what felt like hours and Lucy just kept swallowing and starring up at me. She pulled off and swallowed what was left cleaning my cum covered dick thoroughly.

When we finally arrived at her parents she greeted her mother at the door but was met with suspicion. When she looked in the mirror she saw a line of cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth. She wiped it away and licked her fingers but from that moment I knew this weekend with her parents would be tough. However my wife would forever give the best blowjobs...

*

**for those who read or commented badly on previous stories give me a break. I'm just doing this for fun and come on, they're just stories. Please comment but please keep criticism constructive.

BIG_M
BIG_M
7 Followers