The Best Cums in Thirds

Story Info
An unexpected menage in Miami.
11.5k words
3.88
45.3k
9
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardvark
Bardvark
35 Followers

* * * *

THE BEST CUMS IN THIRDS ...

An unexpected ménage in Miami

* * * *

AUTHORS NOTE

This is fictional, but one I would like to have been real. It is about wife sharing, so if you are not into this do not read it.

As always, courageous and constructive criticism is appreciated.

Thanks,

~Bardvark

BOONDOGGLE

My work responsibilities required periodic refreshes to my industry relationship network and in order to make the best use of efforts in this area I would hit one or two industry conferences where a concentration of peers would be present. This year I scored approval to attend a conference that had moved to Miami from it is traditional home in Atlanta. Schemer that I am, I made sure that my wife of 11 years, Lynette, would attend. I managed to arrange for a suite in South Beach and abandoned the droll inland hotel hosting the conference.

STEVE

Steve is my best friend worked for the same company in the same role as mine (we had developed the friendship "backing each other up"). We were a successful team working together and that friendship had extended to my wife as the result of introductions at the company holiday party two years before. There they discovered a mutualfor news, events and people they could debate with on ranging topics. Steve knew a good idea when he saw it and thus booked at the South Beach hotel. I personally paid extra above what the company allotted to reserve the honeymoon suite. It was a charmer and I did not tell Lynette about it ahead of time and was a great surprise to her when we arrived. It got me laid within 30 minutes of checking in so I clearly played a good hand on that one.

Steve did not have one girlfriend, but a half-dozen or so and none he wanted to bring so he was flying solo on this trip. Probably getting tired of masturbating too since he did not have a ready vagina to play with.

To me, Steve is an exceptional person with values compelling trust and reliability, while retaining wildness for adventure. At 26, he is about 5 years younger than Lynette and I and has been single since we met. His friendship with Lynette developed because of their mutual addiction current events, news and lively discussion debating various points of view around them. A graduate of MIT, he has an exceptional intellect that can show in his smart-ass smile and teasing eyes. He is lightly haired and wiry in build with a Mediterranean complexion. He ran track in high school in addition to swimming long distances on the school team. His build was that of a track runner, with shoulders filled in from swimming. He had a dry wit, somewhere between Jonny Carson's and.

LYNETTE

My wife was true blond through her twenties, though her hair began to darken some when we reached the early thirties. She was presently 33 and I was 32. Her body hair is pretty much non-existent except for what's under her arms and covering her pussy. Even that is pretty thin and wispy, but I have actually not seen much of it since she has always kept her lips nicely waxed. Her little patch on her mons is the only hint I have ever had of what the rest might be like. I do not miss it though since the naked look is just my cup of tea.

Her eyes are a unique in color, a kind of a slivery green in my opinion. She has railed on me when I commented they were almost blue since they have shades of it, but I have determined it is in my best interest to agree with her on such things.

Lynette has narrow hips, which contribute to the nice little butt she has. Her buns are tight, taught and toned from her days as a sprinter. Overall, she is very lean. Her abs are ripped and her navel is a charmer.

As if I invented tits, hers are large, full and nicely rounded. Her nipples are literally out-standing, meaning it is hard to keep 'em down. With minor stimulation, they go erect and I tend to think of them as my private pencil erasers.

As a final point, Lynette is over educated. She's earned undergrad degrees in micro-biology and fine arts (sculpture), done genetic research at the University of Cape Town (puffer fish toxins) and has a MBA from Wharton. That is where we met when my advising professor introduced us. (stay tuned for another story of my advising professor seducing me after I graduated -- yes, she is a woman!) The point is Lynette likes intellectual play. She is a dangerous poker, cribbage, bridge and player of any game.

Cut to South Beach...........

FANTASY

"Shall we play to your fantasy or mine?" I asked.

"Hmmm, you tell yours. They are so real the way you draw all senses into play. I can nearly taste, hear and smell in them. It makes the touchy-feely you give sooo delicious," Lynette replied, arousing voice.

She sat opposite me on the bed of our South Beach suite, where we had been living large since our arrival two days earlier. The warm evening air blended with the misted peach light following a spectacular sunset. It was a perfect backdrop for lovemaking. Neither of us had a stitch of clothing on, which was just the way I liked Lynette.

Our eyes joined and I enjoyed seeing her flushed cheeks matched the palette of light from outside. It accentuated the fine lines of her delicate nose, strong chin and inviting lips. They were as rosy pink as were her standing nipples crowning her full breasts.

Ok I said, "I will give you a good one. Do you have any special requests?"

Holding contact with my eyes and taking my two hands into hers she replied, "I would enjoy including Steve. He is here in the flesh so to speak so I have plenty of mental snapshots to help make it real and fun. Just remember you horny bastard that this is only a fantasy. I do not want you getting any funny ideas. I'm not interested in making our fantasies real."

Ha ha, I laughed, "I already planned that. You know I understand you love the conversations you have with him."

Besides, I added, "he's good looking and with that wiry build that shows good muscle definition. I bet you masturbate to it already and are too coy to fess up to the truth. I saw 'ya looking him over at the beach I did."

"You don't miss anything do you?" Lynette replied. "Well Steve, shares some of your more endearing qualities, like an amazing body, but thinking of the differences is interesting. Besides, he is an intellectual comrade that I enjoy being around, but do not think that makes him competition. You own all of my love."

"I bet Steve wouldn't miss a beat to get into your pants if he'd ever met you as a single", I said.

Lynette looked held her gaze on me, saying, "Now why do I think that's the start of your fantasy?"

"Gee, I don't know honey buns", I shot back. "Anything that contributes to your pleasure is implicitly good. If it heightens your pleasure, then I will make it happen."

With that, we took a long, tall, cool pull from our pear mojitos and replaced the dryness with a cold minty taste. It was a sharp contrast to the warm tropical air heat of anticipation.

Putting our drinks down, we savored the taste and effects of these second drinks. We had had just enough alcohol to get giddy and take the edge off our inhibitions.

Lynette playfully wiggled her tits at me, pinched her nipples and leaned over to place a minty wet kiss smack on my ready lips. I wasted no time in challenging her with a duel of tongues while raising my hands to encircle her ample breasts and gently roll her erect nipples between thumb and finger. Then sneaking a pinch, Lynette laughed saying, "Ah, you got me!" I quickly made my second move and nipped her ear lobe after kissing her neck, which caused Lynette to shudder involuntarily with neck tingles.

Playfully slapping my ass, Lynette sputtered with another half sip of mojito in her mouth, "God, you're all over me! This better last you haven't given me a story yet!"

"Oh, but I've hinted enough to get wet you I see!" Love that nectar, yes I do. Always I am diligent to keep a close eye out for it and enjoy a good panty sniff given the opportunity. Damn good thing she issues honey abundantly on demand.

I continued, saying, "Well then, let me tell you of a conversation I had with Steve after you retired from the beach to shower yesterday afternoon" I said; thinking to myself she wouldn't know the conversation had never taken place.

"As you left, we both watched you walk away, all the while admiring the contraction and release of your buns while you sashayed up the beach to our suite."

"In my point of view, it was spectacular. After our swims, I had seen him sneaking longing looks at your tits, nips and pussy cleft. His reaction was no different than mine."

After you disappeared our talk centered on you. "Steve started with a surprising comment. Mojitos you know. Anyway, he recounted a dream he had after we had him to dinner last month. You may remember us hot-tubbing nude. Well, I think he was more than a little impressed with your features. He said he had never met or even closely experienced anyone who turned him on more. He admitted masturbating before falling asleep that night and later in the morning had an amazing dream."

At this point, I had Lynette lay down close her eyes and focus her imagination on mental images she already had of him. They would help her visualize Steve playing out the story. I also needed to arrange her for ministrations to match the story.

Keeping it moving, I said to her, "It's no surprise that his dream originated from that night. I persuaded him to tell me about the dream. He did in detail and here's what he told."

"Hmmm", she intoned as she leaned back and closed her eyes.

Then, speaking from my voice I recounted Steve's dream as if I were narrating it from where I had sat next to him in the tub.

... "Remember, we were all dizzy with wine and it occurred to me that it might have lifted some inhibitions among us. Sure enough, he made a casual comment about having a crush on you but I don't think it was so casual." I said.

Taking her back to that night, I said, and "Remember how you were sitting on one side of the tub while he and I were on the other? I reached down for your right foot and started the foot massage you like so much. I wanted to get you worked up so planned to give you a run-my-fingers-between-your-toes version. You've said you like because it mimics penetration."

"In his dream he watched me do this and thinking little of it, reached for your other foot and started massaging as I was." I continued.

"Argh!" Lynette said. "That's sexy! I can feel both feet getting it!"

Of course, I was doing the same to her, there on the bed. The only difference was that I could only work one foot at a time with my two hands. Another difference was I had applied her favorite "Skinny Dip Hemp Seed Glow Oil" for this massage. My alternate plan was to mimic everything that occurred as it played out in the fantasy story of Steve's dream.

Therefore, I went on, "You weren't aware that while held your feet up, your pussy rose to the surface from the added lift of bubbles. Spying your treasure, Steve took in the wonderful sights in but was conflicted trying to sort out if it was a mistake or there was some other purpose in play."

He he.

"I could see Steve's erection-reaction under cover of bubbles. The intimate touching as he massaged your foot combined with the great view of your pouting pussy to call his organ forth. "

"We then I moved our massage to your calves and worked them in close time."

"Eventually we them moved up to your thighs. He knew this was a critical juncture since the next advance would take us to your pussy."

"From what I remember, you showed enjoyment on your face, but said nothing behind closed eyes. We I saw that as approval to press on, so to speak."

In front of me, Lynette's eyes remained closed and her left hand had risen to deliver rhythmic nipple pinches and massage to her right breast. Her right middle was drawing light, tight but measured races starting at her moist opening, and pressing her inner labia. She lightly slid it up to her the hood of her clitoris on a slick of nectar. Rolling over her erect, crimson hood to the left side and moving back to the opening only to insert a half-digit to harvest more of her juices. Between her thighs, her sex glistened with honey.

She is enjoying this one, I thought to myself.

Continuing, I said to Lynette, "In his dream, Steve said he your thighs were the highway to your sex. He described your clitoris as it broke the surface and stood stiffly like a dorsal."

"He was terrified of going out of bounds by touching your most private part without permission."

"However Steve didn't miss it when I touched my index finger to your pussy finding yours already there. As soon as he saw my move, he followed like a puppy."

Steve actually ventured further and faster than I could believe by placing his finger into a gap between your love canal lips, giving a press and claiming your spongy g-sport as his. I figured it was fine since we had your clit occupied.

"Oooooh", you croon as Steve continues with his manipulation of your spongy hot spot. In response you have kindly spread your legs as if quite pleased to invite more pleasure from him."

As I continue the story telling to Lynette, I have been doing all of the things described as best as possible with two hands and one tongue. Including orbiting her clit and spongy g-spot as well as treating her to an occasional nipple pinch.

I say to her, "I'm frozen watching Steve move his head towards your hairless sex, and he being our guest, I give a nod of approval to go for it."

"And you; you are getting vocal with arousal, obviously enjoying him, which motivated him to get more ambitious. Your eyes met mine for assurance and I return a wry smile while mouthing "for you my love.""

With this, I lower my mouth to Lynette's wet sex and begin moving my tongue in a circular motion, keeping the fantasy real behind her closed eyes.

"Steve has a full-face press into your pussy now, lapping your sex and moving his nose left and right on your clit with your legs draped over his shoulders. His tongue pushes into you eliciting a gasp and you appear to be getting closer with each successive press by calling out, "aah ... ooh!"

Encouragingly, I continue, "water has started splashing from the tub from your thrashing in time with his motions. I can see Steve is working hard to stay on target with all of this motion. Your clamped legs are working wonders to keep him on the job ... keeping his face pressed to your pussy and wonder how he's managing to breathe."

"Your breath is short, taken in shallowly and held tightly for longer than I would have thought possible. With curling toes, you look ready to burst into orgasm."

"Steve adds another finger, stretching your sex, adding just a bit more pressure to your g-spot and god, but you break loose with a howl..."Steve! ... aiyeeeehaa". Your abs go washboard as a sharp orgasm rips through you. A couple three convulsions wash through and I see poor Steve's head waging under and out of the tub water... how the devil is he managing to breathe?! With breath sputtering, he is heroically holding his full mouth to your pussy. Just don't kill him I think."

In the privacy of our room, Lynette's scream has fled the room, running down and along the South Beach strand below. Proudly I can visualize the pedestrians smiling at having audibly voyeured our moment of fun.

-----------

Lynette and I make passionate love following this fantasy. She is buoyant, quite wet and a playful lover riding on a high of endorphins and dopamine released by her moment of ecstasy.

In a room below, I wonder if Steve might have heard Lynette and recognized her voice calling his name as she came. I hope he did and privately laughed. Lynette might be pleased if she knew he was unknowingly the prime contributor to our private sex party.

RISE TO AN EPIC DAY

Three raps on the door pull Lynette from the warmth of our bed. Pulling on a robe and loosely tying it around herself, Lynette opens the door to Steve's damned sunny demeanor with half a tit spilling out for his pleasure.

"Good morning Steve! Troy is running about 5 minutes late. But come in and help us with this breakfast." She says uncharacteristically at this hour of the morning (remember we are on Seattle time where time here is 3 hours earlier there).

My god thinks Steve. How could anyone look so sexy in the morning? How am I going to keep my eyes in their sockets and dick in my pants for another day at the beach? God, look at her breasts! Ah, I want to die. That fucking lucky bastard has all the sucking rights and I am left to pound dry meat. It is just not fair.

Steve replies, "Hey, I would appreciate something to eat. I grabbed a quick coffee thinking Troy would be ahead of the game as usual. I'm glad for a chance to plant myself for a few more minutes."

Breaking silence while sliding a bite of eggs down, Steve volunteered, "I went out to a hot salsa club last night and never did eat since the dancing was so fun. I got back to the hotel late and forgot to put out the breakfast order last night. Thanks for saving me. I seriously need some fuel," he went on.

"I thought I heard you two talking last night, but it turned out to be someone else. This woman had a voice just a pitch above yours. It sounded like she was having a good time."

Continuing, Steve said, "Anyway, I hope you and Steve had a great evening. Since Steve's not here I will just add that I would find it hard not to have a good time if I had a babe like you."

Lynette thought to herself, I wonder if that slipped out by accident. Steve is usually so under stated. He must be suffering from a make buildup problem. Damn, but I need to find him a good woman to release his tension. She was typically unaware of her nip slip and Steve's observant gaze on it.

Steve looked up from the fruit bowl Lynnette had filled for him and saw an odd look on her face. It looked like a wry warning smile. Hmm he thought I would give a nickel to hear her private thoughts, and my cherry to experience them. With her flush, I bet she is having a happy thought, a spicy babe like these local Cubanos I danced Salsa with last night, yes indeed.

Steve smiled engagingly at Lynette, saying, "Hey, you and Troy would really like a club I found last night. Local musicians and friends converge to jam Samba and Salsa tunes. Wives, daughters and local hotties come to dance and recreate old Cuba before Castro. Just like back in the Hemmingway days. Come and we can dance to great music. Troy is good enough to play and might borrow a guitar to play with them. "

Going on, Steve gives Lynette some guidance, "to be honest, you might be taken aback by the way they dress and dance. Both are downright risqué, which is just fine with me but it might make your uncomfortable. They reveal flesh and what is not covered is, well, so tight to their flesh they might as well be naked. Be prepared to move your assets in ways you wouldn't at home."

"Woo hoo", Lynette replied, "I would like a night to cut loose and experience this legendary Cuban nightlife. Let's go! Troy and I were planning to go dancing. Now we can do both! How about we head there after beach time and have dinner before the music starts?"

Laughing, Steve responded, "You should know ahead of time that if you don't want to stand out plan on dressing like the Cubano babes. They wear colorful, thin and even risqué outfits. And it doesn't look like they wear much under them either."

Having finished getting ready for the obligatory conference showing, I hear this last statement and ask, "What are you two cooking up?"

Lynette updates me on plans for this evening and then sends us off with a quick kiss, saying, "I'm going shopping to find something those hot Cubanos wear. I would like to fit in so we can freely experience their fun. I will be back by noon and meet you on the beach if you get back sooner."

Bardvark
Bardvark
35 Followers