The Best Day Of My Life

Story Info
Britney Spears & Christina Aguilera come to visit.
4.9k words
4.44
86.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bored. It was early spring, mid March. I had secured myself a job working for a computer shop, but the job didn't start for another two weeks, so I was bouncing around home, doing odd things, in all day alone. It was half past nine, and I had already gotten bored of watching Cable. Britney Spear's new video was on permanently so I'd had a bit of fun watching that, same for the new Christina Aguilera video, in which she appeared in a bikini. Hot damn, those two women were hot. Still, just watching them on TV alone wasn't enough to get me sufficiently aroused.

I decided to play around with my new unmetered net access, and surf for a few hours. After valiantly popping into Britney's newsgroup and defending her from trolls yet again, I settled for a spot of online gaming. Half way into a game, I heard a knock at the door, so I excused myself from the game and went to answer it. I looked out of the front bedroom first to see who was there, but the only thing I could see was a huge black stretch limo parked out front. Not bad, I thought to myself.

I went downstairs, and opened the inner door, and came face to face, through the outer glass door, with the two objects of my desire, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. I felt my jaw hit the floor. Christina smiled and pointed to the lock. "Let us in," she mouthed.

Fumbling, I pushed the key in, unlocked it, and pulled open the door. "Wha..." I stammered.

"Hi," said Britney. "Max Evans, I presume?"

"Umm, mmm, yeah, yes, of course. Is it really you?"

"Oh yes," replied Christina. "It's us. Can we come in?"

"Yeah, sure," I gasped. "Sorry."

"That's ok," said Britney, stepping in, slipping off her shoes and slipping past me, rubbing her butt against mine as she passed. Christina followed, except this time, as I turned to close the door, I felt her hand rub my butt. I wasn't sure, but I could have sworn I heard her mutter, "Nice," under her breath. I ushered them into the living room.

"Can I get you ladies anything to eat or drink?" I asked.

"That depends," said Britney, dropping down on the sofa next to Christina. "Are you on the menu?" Christina nudged Britney in the ribs. "No, we're fine," Britney added. She moved up on the sofa, creating a space between them. Christina patted the cushion. "Come sit with us," she said.

Well, how could I refuse. I sat down between them, not sure which way to look. Britney was wearing a really tight t-shirt, positively bulging, and her nipples were easily visible through it. A pair of tight blue jeans finished her off. Christina was wearing a tight blue top, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra either, and a black micro-skirt that only came half way down her thighs topped off her outfit. They both had their hair tied back.

"Well then," I said, "What brings you here? I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow," I joked.

Britney smiled. "Oh, nothing, we just popped by for a friendly chat, no reason."

"I see," I replied. "So how did you find out firstly who I am, and secondly where I live..."

"We read your posts to Britney's newsgroup," replied Christina, brushing a stray strand of hair out of her face. "You know, all the posts defending her from those goblins."

I smiled. "Trolls, you mean."

Christina blushed, and smiled back. "Yeah, that's the one."

"We've read all of your posts their for about the last 3 months," carried on Britney. "You really have cleaned up the place, getting people thrown out, moving to another group. I have some real fans there now. It was full of shit before you got there, but you've always believe in me. I'm really grateful, and we both realise how great a guy you are."

"So," I said, "Let me get this straight. You read some of my posts, find out my name, address..."

"Which was not easy to do," Britney interrupted.

"...fly several thousand miles just to say thank you?" I finished.

"Well..." replied Christina, "Not just to *say* thank you..."

Britney interrupted her. "Let me tell him. Max," she started. "You're a great guy. We knew that before coming to meet you, and you've confirmed it for us. Thing is, we hardly know you, but we want to ask you a great big huge favour. You up for it?"

"Depends on the favour," I replied.

"Are you a virgin?" burst out Christina.

I half choked. "Umm, bit of a personal question, but yeah, I am."

Britney grinned. "If that made you choke, this next question will kill you," she smiled. Britney and Christina got up from on the sofa beside me, and both knelt down in front of me, Britney on my left, Christina on my right. They each took one of my hands. I hadn't a clue what they were doing. I could hardly believe I had met them, let alone they were here in my living room.

Britney spoke up first. "Max, brace yourself." She grinned. "Basically, it's just a tiny favour. You see, both of us, myself and Christina, have never been with a guy before, and well... we want you to take our virginity."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. "Come again?" I said.

Christina giggled. "Oh, I can cum a lot," she laughed.

"Max, we want to sleep with you." Britney put it in plain English. "And we're not talking about lying unconscious next to each other type sleep, either."

I couldn't believe I didn't pass out. All kinds of things flew through my head. Was this finally the thing that compensated for all the bad shit I had had recently? "You're not serious," was all I could splutter.

"Oh, we're very serious," replied Christina, who pulled herself up on the chair, wrapped both her arms around my neck, pulled me close to her, and kissed me, full on the lips, a deep kiss. I just sat there, enjoying it. Then I kissed her back, massaging her tongue with mine.

Then, we stopped. "Oh my god," I whispered.

"You're telling me! Brit, he's good! You've done that a lot, I bet," Christina said.

"No," I stammered. "Never before."

"Well you must be a natural," Christina replied. "Me and Brit, we do it all the time." As if to prove it, she knelt back down on the floor, and became locked in an embrace with Britney, their arms and mouths locked together. Christina rolled backwards onto the floor, her hands grasping Britney's tightly covered butt, rubbing it. I rubbed my eyes, not believing what I was seeing.

Britney broke away. "No, we've done that enough times. We're here to make love to Max." She stood up, and looked at me expectantly. "So Max, you up for it?"

Some decisions in life are hard. Some are easy. None are as easy as that one was, but I wanted to double check.

"So my options are this," I recounted. "On one hand, I can sleep with both of you, taking both of your virginities, and have the best experience of my life, with two of the most beautiful women in the world, or I can say no, and you'll walk out of my life forever."

"If you choose number one, it would be open to future experiences, when we come to visit," added Britney. "Hell, if you're any good, we've got loads of starlet friends who would love a piece of an English stud."

"Well," I replied, "I'm not really sure I can..." I paused for effect, then, "HELL YES!" I cried out. "When do we start?"

"As soon as we get somewhere more comfortable," Britney replied. So, with nothing better to do, I led them both upstairs to my room. Once there, I realised I was still in the game, so I left, said I'd be back later, and disconnected. Britney and Christina were sitting on my bed. My room was surprisingly tidy for a change. I went over and sat between them. Christina started to make her Genie eyes at me, and she lay back on my bed. She started rubbing her breasts through her shirt, her nipples even more prominent.

"Cold, girls?" I asked, smiling. Britney stood up, took hold of the bottom of her shirt, and swiftly pulled it up over the swell of her breasts, popping her nipples into view, and over her head, stretching. Her breasts were amazing. She sat astride me.

"Go on, feel them. All natural, there's your proof." And by god it was. They were perfect. Perfectly rounded, very pert, the nipples small and tight, hard with excitement, and very springy. I gently stroked her nipples, and a light groan excited her lips. I felt Christina move, and she wrapped her arms around me from behind, then Britney leaned forward and kissed her, right next to my ear. I gently pinched Britney's nipples, and she jumped. She broke away from her embrace with Christina, and they both stood up. Christina quickly pulled off her tight blue top, revealing similarly pert breasts, if a little smaller, topped by tiny hard nipples.

I moved slightly, and Christina lay down on my bed. She spread her legs, her micro-skirt riding up a little, revealing dark shadows. She took hold of the hem, and pulled it further, up over her thighs, and past her crotch, revealing her crotch to Britney and myself.

I nearly came in my pants. Christina had shaven her pussy clean, not a trace of hair. A perfectly bald mound, her lips were clean shaven. Her lips were glistening with her own juices, and I could see traces of them around her thighs too. Her clit was hard, a slightly darker colour than the rest of her pale skin, and it was very prominent.

Britney spoke up. "So Max, are you just going to stare at it all day? I'm sure C would love you to suck on it."

It took me a moment or two to come to terms with it, but then I didn't waste any time. Christina spreading her legs wide, and started stroking her fingers up and down her juicy slit, slowly, moaning as she did so. Britney went to her, and pulled her skirt off, so now Christina was lying totally nude on my bed, masturbating. With nothing more to do, I crouched down between Christina's spread legs, and moved close to her crotch. Her scent was so strong, and smelled so sweet, I knew I was going to enjoy this.

I started off by blowing gentle streams of air over her thighs and crotch. She groaned out loud. Then, Britney took Christina's hands away from her pussy, to let me have full access. "C, why do it yourself, when he's more than willing?" she grinned. Christina moaned, her pussy afire but she couldn't touch it, not as long as I tortured her by blowing streams over air over her pussy. Then, boldly, I started stroking the insides of her thighs, going as close as I could to her pussy but not touching it. I was teasing the hell out of her.

While I carried on the delightful torture, Britney crouched on the bed next to Christina, and leaned over her. She started gently suckling on Christina's nipples. Then I made my boldest move yet, moved down, stopped stroking her thighs, and gently placed a kiss on Christina's clit. Then, I licked all the way from the base of her sweet pussy, all the way up her slit, to her clit, flicking my tongue over her clit briefly, and she screamed with pleasure. I drew back, and she bucked her hips up at me, trying in vain to get her crotch to make contact with my tongue again.

Britney stopped sucking on Christina's nipples, and sat up. "Hey, have you got something we can tie her up with?"

I jumped up from my position between Christina's spread legs, quickly went to a draw and pulled out some belts. We tied Christina's hands to my bedspread, her arms stretched out over her head. Then, spreading her legs over the sides of the bed, we tied belts to each of her ankles, and secured the other ends to boxes under the bed. Christina Aguilera was now totally nude and helpless, tied up on my bed. She was one hell of a sight for my eyes.

Her nipples were hard and jutting upwards on top of her pert breasts, stretched taut by her arms tied to the bed. She had a grimace on her face, being so close to orgasm, turned on so much by her restraints, but not being allowed to orgasm. Looking closer, at her crotch, her clit was rock hard, and as Britney and I leaned closer, I saw Christina's pussy pulse slightly, and a small rivulet of her juices drip down her crotch. She threw her head back and groaned "Please guys, I need to cummmm..."

"No," Britney replied forcefully. "You'll come when we say." She turned to me. "She loves me taking control, but up until now we've never actually made love to each other, just masturbated for each other."

I felt my legs go even weaker still. The image of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera masturbating for each other was unbelievable. Then I snapped back into reality as Britney planted her lips on mine, and slipped her hand down into my jeans, coming straight into contact with my rock hard dick. "Mmmmm," she groaned as she squeezed me. She broke away. "Nice. Let's take a look at it."

Christina craned her head up to watch, and she looked pretty uncomfortable, so I stopped Britney for a minute, and propped Christina's head up with a few pillows. "Better?" I asked.

"Much, thanks," she replied. "Now I can watch as Britney sucks you off," she grinned. I couldn't believe my ears. Then Britney, kneeling on the floor on a pillow, ready for me, grabbed my hips and pulled me over.

"Take your shirt off," she ordered. I quickly pulled it over my head. "Get ready C, he hasn't got anything on under these jeans," Britney grinned. She slowly unbuckled my belt and pulled it through the loops, then, she deftly unbuttoned the top, and slowly slid the zipper down. Finally, my jeans just about staying on, Britney took hold of the material by my knees, and tugged it, letting my jeans fall in a heap around my ankles, my stiff dick bouncing up and nearly hitting her in the face.

Britney's eyes went wide and Christina gasped. "Woah," Britney exclaimed.

"I'm not *that* big," I said. "Only seven inches."

Britney looked up at me. "Max, we're kinda like virgins ya know. Biggest thing I've put in my pussy was a banana..."

Well... that shut me up for all of two seconds until Britney wrapped her hand around my hard shaft and started tenderly stroking her fist up and down. It felt amazing, much more gentle and erotic than when I did it. "Oh, wait," she said, stopping.

She leaned over and pulled something out of her jean pocket. She got up and went over to the bed. I caught a glimpse of a small white tube in her hand, then she twisted the base, and it purred into action. Christina's eyes went wide, but then as Britney placed the vibrator two inches from her pussy, she went wild. "No, oh no, Brit please," she cried. She could feel the vibrator doing its thing inches from her pussy, the vibrations travelling along the bed quilt, teasing her.

Britney kneeled back down on the pillow, and pulled me closer. My dick bumped her chin and she giggled. Christina had quietened down now and was watching with baited breath. Britney's hand once more encircled my hard member, and she started stroking back and forth. Her fingers couldn't quite reach around. With her free hand she started stroking my balls with her fingertips. I gasped out loud as she ran her fingernails over my shaven balls.

Then, holding my dick with the tips of her fingers, she licked up my shaft, from the very base at my balls all the way to the top, gently flicking her tongue over my glans. It was all I could do not to come right there. She blew streams of air all over my dick, and gently, ever so gently, drew back the skin over my glans, and started sucking gently on the tip of my dick. I couldn't ever remember my dick being this hard, and my balls felt all tingly.

Sensing if she went too far it could be the end of things for a while, so to speak, she moved back and my dickhead came out of her mouth. She lifted my dick up, and gently sucked one of my balls into her mouth, and massaged it with her tongue. After a few minutes, she swapped and sucked on my other ball. This had the strange effect of calming me - I no longer was close to cumming. Strange.

"Like that?" Britney asked. I nodded. "Neat trick one of my girlfriends told me about, it stops you cumming soooo fast." I had to agree it was efficient. She got up and moved over to the bed. She picked up the pillow from the floor and propped it under Christina's ass, pushing her pussy upwards. I kneeled between her spread legs, and gently started flicking my tongue across her pussy, which was dripping with her juices. She tasted sweet, very sweet, as I lapped up her juices. I gently took hold of her clit, and pulled on it, pulling the hood backwards, then I started flicking my tongue right over her nub, and she went wild.

Meanwhile, Britney must have slipped her jeans off, because, looking up I saw Britney climbing on the bed, and positioning her smooth shaven pussy above Christina's mouth, and sitting down. Christina drove her tongue right deep into Britney's shaven snatch, and she let out a loud groan. As I watched, I could see Christina's tongue rubbing over Britney's hard clit. Then I went back to work. With the fingers of one hand I spread Christina's pussy lips, revealing her bright pink insides. Then, with the other hand, I coated my index finger, and gently, very gently started inserting it into Christina's pussy. I gently stroked around the very edge, and felt her hips buck towards me. I teased her, pulling my finger back out again, and rubbing around her puffy lips with it. Then, I inserted it again, going deeper this time, slowly pushing in all the way to my knuckle. Christina groaned loudly into Britney's pussy, the vibrations of that driving Britney crazy.

Christina's pussy was tight, very tight, around my finger, I could feel her pulsing around me, her pussy muscles squeezing my finger. She squeezed even more when I started gently sucking on her clit, sucking it into my mouth, and exploring it with my tongue made her cry out loud. Britney climbed off her face, and I saw Christina's face, covered in Britney's juices, her hair wet around the edges of her face. "I'm gonna cummmmmm," she cried.

Britney and I quickly undid her restraints, then made her crouch on the bed. I scooted underneath, and continued eating her pussy from there, while Britney, crouching at her side, appeared over the crest of Christina's pert ass. As I watched from my position of sucking Christina's clit, Britney slid her slender middle finger deep into Christina's pussy, collecting her juices. Then, as I watched in amazement, Britney started rubbing Christina's asshole, and gently, so slowly, slid her finger into Christina's ass to the knuckle! This made Christina go wild! I grabbed hold of her ass to keep her still as I carried on sucking on her clit. I started gently grazing my teeth over her clit, and that's when Christina cried out again, and orgasmed all over me. Yeah, that's right - all over me. As I carried on sucking hard on her clit, I got a faceful of her cum as she squirted her juices over me. It was truly amazing. After that, she collapsed on the bed, her chest heaving, her nipples hard, her pussy a deep red.

"Oh my god," I exclaimed, as her juices dripped down my face onto my chest. Suddenly Britney appeared over me, and started licking my face, licking up all the juices.

"My turn now," she said, grinning, and sat on my face. If it was possible, her pussy tasted sweeter than Christina's. I quickly started, driving my tongue deep into her tight box. I reached up and started rubbing her clit with my fingers. Britney started fucking my face, and rubbing her nipples. After a while she climbed off me though, and motioned to Christina. She moved from where she was lying at the end of the bed, and they both sat in the middle of the bed. I watched with wide eyes as they moved up close, spreading their legs around each other, until their pussies were rubbing together, and Britney reached back and grabbed my dick. She looked up into my eyes.

"Come on, you can lick us both this way."

I wasn't going to make them wait. I moved over, and kneeled over them. I leaned down to where their crotches were mashed together. Their crotches were both dripping with their juices, mixing together, and their clits were rubbing together. They both had started moaning out loud, but that was nothing to what they did when I leaned forward and sucked both of their clits into my mouth at the same time. I rubbed over both their clits with my tongue, driving them mad. I felt two pairs of hands grinding my head into their crotches. I could hardly breathe but at that particular moment I couldn't care less. I gently grazed their clits with my tongue. As they lifted their hips up, humping each other, I reached under them, and with the fingers of one hand found Christina's ass, and with the fingers of the other hand found Britney's ass. My fingers slipped in easy, and I suddenly found myself in heaven.

12