The Best Day Of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This must have carried on for about fifteen minutes but to be honest I totally lost track of time, I couldn't care how long I was there, but then I felt hands pulling my head up. I looked into Britney's eyes, and she gasped "Fuck me, now." Well I wasn't going to disappoint her, that was for sure! I lay back on my bed, and Christina, lying at my side, held my dick up straight, as Britney crouched above me, spreading her pussy wide open. I say wide, well it wasn't very wide, because it was pretty small. She slowly lowered herself, until the tip of my dick started nudging at her pussy. Christina guided me in as Britney lowered herself further. It was a pretty tight fit, and by god was it wet and hot. After a few inches, I came to a barrier, obviously her hymen. With one final shove, Britney pushed down, and I broke through, sliding in to the hilt, deep into her pussy. Britney groaned as our crotches met. She had her eyes closed for a moment or two, then when she was ok, she opened them.

"Okay," she said. "Let's get going then." She smiled at me. That is, until Christina's ass and pussy blocked my view as she sat on my face again. Her pussy dripped juices all over my face yet again, as I drove my tongue into her ass. Christina was leaning forward, grasping Britney's ass, helping Britney ride me. The feelings were indescribable as I felt Britney's hot pussy move up and down my dick, sucking at me, not wanting to let me go. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, and fortunately, neither did Britney. Within minutes Britney was crying out loud, moaning loudly with pleasure. I felt her muscles give me one final strong squeeze, then they continually pulsed around me as Britney Spears orgasmed atop of me. At the same time, I gave one final thrust, and my swollen balls let rip, and I sent spurt after long spurt of my cum deep into Britney's pussy, splashing her insides. After four squirts it started leaking out of her pussy all over our crotches.

I finally stopped spurting, and Britney slowly calmed down. She climbed off me, and Christina climbed off my face and took her place, sitting on my lap, my dick sticking up against her belly. "Like that?" she asked. I was lost for words, so I just nodded. "Great, well I'm even tighter than Britney, so you should like this even more. I can't get more than one finger in me when I finger myself." Hearing Christina say that made my dick jump. I was far from finished. Britney now lay at my side, and quickly sucked and licked the cum off my dick. Christina raised herself up, and Britney guided my dick to the entrance of her pussy. Christina spread herself as wide as she could, which again, wasn't very wide. From where I was lying, her pussy looked tiny. She lowered herself some more, and Britney tried to get my dick in, but found it was much too tight.

"Shit," gasped Christina, "I gotta have you in me Max, I need it."

"You're too tight C," said Britney. "Let's try something else."

I got up from where I was lying and Christina lay back sideways on the bed, with her pussy at the very edge. I dropped a pillow on the floor and knelt on it. Christina spread her lips wide again. Her pussy looked so small I wondered if we could actually do it. Britney, lying on her front alongside Christina, pulled me towards Christina's spread pussy. She bent down and sucked me for a moment to get me wetter (although I was plenty wet, she just did it because she felt like it). Then she gently guided my dick to Christina's pussy, and gently pressed me against her spread pussy. Christina gasped as Britney rubbed my dick up and down along her slit, and over her clit. Satisfied we were wet enough, Britney slowly pushed the head of my dick into Christina's pussy, ever so gently forcing it past her lips. Christina cried out loud, she was so tight. Finally though, the bulge of the head of my dick made it past her pussy lips, and we took a moment to get her used to it.

"Fuck C," Britney exlcaimed. "You've got a pussy like a five year old or something, you're way too small."

Christina couldn't say a word, she was feeling such a mixture of pain from the stretching and pleasure from the constant stimulation. Finally she managed to gasp out, "More, I'm ready."

With that, Britney motioned me to thrust in. Ever so slowly I gently pushed further into Christina's pussy. Only another inch in, for the second time that day I came to her unbroken hymen. Britney got up from lying beside her, and lay on top of Christina. She planted her mouth on top of Christina's, and started kissing her deeply. She motioned me to go on. I gently pulled back a little, then slowly slid in, and broke through Christina's hymen. I could hear her scream into Britney's mouth. Slowly I slid all the way into Christina's tight pussy, until our crotches met, and I could feel something stopping me going any further anyway. Britney carried on kissing Christina for a few minutes, taking her mind off the brief intense pain.

Finally she broke away. "You okay C?" She asked, genuinely concerned. Christina gasped, and nodded. She had her eyes shut tight. "Let's go," she whispered.

With that, I slowly started pulling in and out. I had never felt anything that was so tight, hot, and wet at the same time. Christina's pussy was squeezing me so hard I had trouble pulling out on each stroke. On each stroke in she gasped out loud. It was clear neither of us would be able to take much of this, and right I was. After about five minutes of this Christina's groans took on a different pitch, and her pussy started gripping me even more. This was all I needed, and as my balls being pumping spurt after spurt of cum deep into Christina, she cried out loud, and dug her fingernails into Britney's hands, which she had been holding all along. It must have hurt because Britney cried out too.

For the next few minutes Christina had an incredible orgasm, and I felt it too, as her pussy milked me for all I was worth. When her orgasm finally subsided, head head dropped back. She was exhausted, and had passed out. I gently pulled out, and Britney and I moved Christina up the bed, lying her on the pillows, then we lay either side of her, holding onto her and each other, our hands locked together.

We stared into each other's eyes. There were no words which could say what we wanted to say, our eye's said it all.

12