The BEST Friend

Story Info
Joe parked his car not too far from the house.
2.3k words
3.81
40k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers

Joe parked his car not too far from the house; it was late in the evening and the street was dark and empty. Just the way he wanted it to be, he smiled to himself as he got out of the car, slammed the door and approached the designated house. He stood at the garden hedge from where he had a good view of the front yard. The living room lights were on, but Joe knew only the woman was inside—her husband wasn't around. Joe knew this because he had done his work thoroughly before deciding tonight to make his move. He didn't need to wear a mask. His black shirt and pants matched with his dark skin; he would be in and out before anyone even knew he was here.

He went through a narrow walkway beside the garden hedge that led in the direction of the backyard. He stopped when he got there, saw the kitchen light was on through the back window and smiled when he saw the man's wife—or rather, his fiancée—doing the dishes. This was going to be even easier than he thought, he smiled and licked his lips. He approached the back door carefully on a pair of light feet and eased the handle carefully. The woman was humming a song to herself, her back towards him as she took the washed dishes and was placing them inside a cupboard high above her head. Joe entered the kitchen and leaving the door slightly ajar, rushed towards her.

Kate was caught in her humming and jumped like someone who'd just been goosed as she felt a pair of hands cover her face from behind. She felt like screaming but the same pair of hands were upon her mouth as well. The plate she had in her hands nearly fell from her fingers, but they didn't. She inhaled the intruder's breath as he rescued the plate from her hand at the same time turned her around.

"Are you alone, bitch?" he whispered the question to her; there was menace in his voice.

She wanted to speak but what escaped her lips was a muffled groan. Instead she nodded her head that she indeed was alone.

"Good. I don't want to hurt you, but I want you to do exactly what I want you to do, bitch. If you dare try anything funny, I'm going to snap your neck. You hear me?"

Again she shook her head; she was shaking like a leaf.

Joe led her out of the kitchen and into the house. They went into the living room and he went and drew the blinds of the front windows closed before turning to face her. Kate was wearing an evening dress like she'd had plans of going out for the evening when actually she didn't. What scared her most was that Elliot, her soon-to-be husband was out of town; she was stuck in her home with a psycho and no one to come to her rescue.

The black man gripped her arm behind her back and pushed down her left sleeve of her dress, presenting him with one naked pair of tit. His hand grasped it and she flinched even as he was caressing her flesh. He fingered her nipple which in turn responded to his touch. Kate tried to fight him, her first thought being that the man was about to rape her. Joe brought his face to her chest and pressed his mouth of her breasts.

Kate was still fighting and struggling to be free, crying out but at the same time groaning from the ministrations of his mouth. The black man pushed down the other sleeve off her arm, practically ripping her dress off her and attacked her other pair of tit too. His hands were all over her, groping and caressing and gripping her body while at the same time he pressed her body against his. This was torture for Kate and there was nothing she could do about it. The black man pushed her down to her knees and slapped her cheek, enforcing his menace on her. One hand gripped her throat while his other hand worked his belt buckle and then his zipper.

His hand reached inside the slit of his jeans and rummaged inside before whipping out a thick black snake unlike anything Kate had seen before. She cried out and fought to be free but the black man gripped her hair and pushed her face against his crotch, yelling at her at the same time.

"The fuck are you running off to, bitch!" he bent her over, pulled up her dress to reveal her thong panties and her buttocks. Kate cried out when he gave her ass cheeks double smacks. "Don't you ever fucking try that again, you hear me, you fucking slut! Now get over here and suck this dick! Open that pretty mouth of yours and suck it!"

He thrust his cock at her face and this time Kate didn't pretend to fight. She accepted his cock and let him slip the round black head into her mouth. She had never held a black cock before, never even been out with a black man in all her twenty-three years ... and now here she was, being forced on her knees by a cruel black man and taking his prick in her mouth. Joe kept choking her face with his cock. He held her face and fucked her mouth back and forth while long threads of saliva dribbled down the side of her mouth. Kate couldn't stop grunting from the hurt she was undergoing. Joe held up his shaft and ordered her to go ahead and suck his balls, which she did. By this time Kate was sucking his cock like her life depended on it.

"Alright, that's fucking enough, bitch!"

Joe picked her up from the floor and pushed her towards one of the couch seats. He made her lean over it, pushed up the back of her dress and before Kate could utter a protest, he pushed the underside of her thong panties to the side and spat down on the head of his cock before thrusting it between her pussy slit. Kate cried from the sharp pain and she gripped the couch's fabric and Joe went on tearing his way into her. He slapped her ass cheeks periodically while he kept fucking her from behind. Kate was moaning now and grunting from the slamming he was meting on her, not giving her any chance to recover. Sometime later Joe pulled out of her but told her to remain as she was while he hurriedly undressed. Finished, he came back and drove his cock back into her cunt. He grabbed a fistful of her long brown her and pulled her face backward till she was almost staring back at him. He leaned against her and licked the side of her neck. His breathing was frantic as compared to hers. His hand reached for her breasts and she howled as he pinched and pulled at one of her nipple.

He gave her buttocks one last slap before pulling out of her. Kate rested against the couch, trying to catch her breath, but her moment of reprieve lasted only a few seconds as Joe pulled her away from the couch. She fell on her backside and nearly fell on the centre table. Joe came and pushed the centre table away, as Kate lay there on the floor with her legs sticking up in the air. He told her to remain as she was as he came and crouched over her, pushed her panties to the side and thrust his cock downward on her pussy. Kate by now was in the zone. She held her legs backward and watched with numbing shock at the way the black man's cock went sliding downward and then out of her cunt. Joe fucked her steadily like this for a while then turned around, facing the couch and leaning down on it while his cock searched for Kate's pussy. She reached up for it and tucked it down into her waiting hole and like that Joe resumed pounding her pussy.

Minutes later he turned around once up and picked Kate up from the floor. He removed the remainder of her now torn dress from her and lifted her up in the air. Kate's leg instinctively came around his waistline. Joe's shaft beat against her buttocks; this time it was Kate who slipped his cock inside her hungry hole. Grabbing her ass, he was slamming into her before she even had time to catch her breath, crying so loud she thought she could feel the head of his cock hitting against her chest. Joe was gasping heavily and had to stop to lower Kate back down to her feet. She staggered somewhat and Joe caught her arm before she could slip. Lifting her in his arms like she was his bride, he took her upstairs to where the bedroom was.

Unknown to Kate, her husband Elliot hadn't actually travelled at all. All the time Joe had been fucking his fiancée, he'd positioned himself outside the front doorway holding a video camera to his eye. Joe had drawn the curtains closed, but not all the way close. There was just enough space for his camera's eye to film the action that was taking place inside his home. He was breathing through his mouth as he filmed his black friend fuck his soon-to-be bride. He watched as Joe picked Kate up and then disappeared out of the room. He knew where they were going and he too wanted to be up there with them.

Elliot took off and ran down the hedge path to the back of the house. He entered through the kitchen and went through the narrow passageway to the stairs and with his camera still filming, he went up the stairs two at a time. Even before he got to the door he could hear sounds of giggles and moaning coming from behind it. He opened the door and entered the bedroom.

Kate sat on the bed while Joe stood beside her and she was busy stroking his cock at the same time rolling it around her mouth when she turned and saw Elliot standing there by the bed smiling at her with the video camera in his free hand. He waved at her.

"Hiya, babe," said Elliot, "smile for the camera!" Kate couldn't help but laugh. "My God, Elliot! I thought it was going to be just me and Joe."

"Sorry, darling, I just had to watch you and get some of it on tape. Go on with what you're doing, you're doing a good job already."

Kate resumed taking her husband's friend's cock into her mouth, her hands held his thighs as she made herself deep-throat his cock and then pulled out of him, gasping. Joe held the underside of her jaw and slapped his cock against her open mouth before tucking it back inside.

Elliot placed the video camera on a tripod stand beside the bed and aimed the camera at them while he began taking off his clothes. Soon he stood there naked, stroking his cock while he continued directing them. By this time, Joe now was lying on the bed and Kate was riding him. She leaned forward over him. Joe raised his thighs and was pounding his fiancé's pussy hard, making the bed quake. Elliot took the camera off the tripod and stood by the head of the bed and watched the way Kate rolled her buttocks over his friend's black cock, the way her pussy swallowed his dick, milking it, really drove him crazy. Joe slapped her ass cheeks, spurring her to grind her ass harder. Joe turned her over on the bed now on top of her and kept on pounding her harder. Kate had already climaxed and the more Joe went on sinking his cock inside her she knew it wasn't long before she climaxed once again. He sunk his hands down under her buttocks and kept pounding her pussy.

"Hey, bitch!" Joe grunted at her face. "Whose fucking pussy is this?"

Kate who now had her arms and legs locked around his body, moaning like crazy, answered: "Yours! It's yours ... it's your pussy!"

"Yeah, it's my fucking pussy! And don't you ever forget it, bitch! You're getting married to my friend, but your pussy belongs to me, you hear?"

"Awwwwhhh ... yes! Yes, Joe! Fuck me ... make me fucking cum!"

Joe did as she wanted and worked his thighs between her legs. His cock soaked between her juice which was flowing out of her cunt and staining the sheets. Kate felt her body spasm uncontrollably and she held onto her black lover tight and pressed herself against him as she felt her body quake against his. Joe too grounded himself down on her and sunk his cock all the way down to his balls and he too groaned as he filled her pussy with his cum.

Elliot came up on the bed and filmed his friend's cum seeping out of his woman's pussy. Joe pulled out of her and rolled off to the other side of the bed, his cock dragging some of her cum with him. Elliot zoomed his camera's eye on his wife's cum-filled pussy, grinning.

"Yeah, that's a swelled-up pussy, alright," he muttered. "You did good, babe."

Kate smiled at him. "If you think so, then how about you come down here and lick his cum off me."

Elliot turned off the camera and dropped it and then grabbed his soon-to-be wife's thighs and pulled her cunt towards his face and began licking his tongue between her pussy's lips.

TO BE CONTINUED.....