The Best Gift of All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"I'm going to make us coffee and then you get to choose what we do next," Liz said as she got off the bed. "That was incredible darling, Mommy has never cum like that. I raised myself a stallion, that's for sure." He watched her go downstairs, still in the sexy outfit and thought he was the luckiest bastard on earth.

He thought so for the rest of the night and the days to follow. He lived to pleasure Liz and he was thrilled that she seemed to be a tireless lover. Their passion for each other was only just sated and they found themselves hungry for each other again. Paul had not slept in his own bed since that night. As far as they were concerned, mother and son were in it for the long haul.

On Christmas Eve, Paul looked under their tree and saw the tiny box he'd hidden in the corner. He hoped that Liz would like it. He'd spent nearly six months pay, although the jeweler had complimented him on his choice of stone ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12