The Best Job in the World

Story Info
Young Paramedic has a new experience.
1.1k words
4.05
58.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
athos63
athos63
2 Followers

Dana had been a paramedic for many years and thought he had heard and seen it all. That all changed while doing a routine transport from the county nursing facility to a dialysis center.

It was a warm summer day with the sun shining brightly. A few cumulus clouds drifted lazily across the cheerful blue sky. This was the time of year when being a paramedic was the best job in the world. Cruising the strip and looking at girls, lunch at a sidewalk hot dog cart, ice cream dessert and low call volume made for low stress days.

As much as he hated the scut work, Dana was smiling as he and his partner wheeled the pleasant little old lady out to the ambulance. She wasn't really that old, 58 just seemed old to the 21-year-old paramedic. Her kidney disease had made her look much older, but she was polite and friendly. When she felt the summer breeze on her face, Shirley lit up like a neon sign.

"I love the summer," she said as Dana and his partner loaded the gurney into the ambulance, "I wish you could just tow me over there behind the van."

"The nice people like you are not the ones that I want to do that to," Dana said as he climbed into the ambulance and took his seat on the bench. Dana's partner laughed as he closed the doors.

As the ambulance pulled out of the driveway, Dana assessed Shirley's vital signs, listened to her lungs and checked her pupils. He made small talk while he completed these tasks and started to write his patient report. And then it happened.

"You're a strong looking Lad," Shirley said, "Do you have a big Cock?"

Dana was sure he had heard wrong so he looked at Shirley's smiling face and said, "I'm sorry ma'am, I wasn't listening. What did you say?"

"You heard me all right," She said, "I could tell by the look on your face. Pull it out and let me see it."

"I could get fired and lose my license just for talking about this with you. I am certainly not going to wave it in your face and end up in jail!"

"You don't get sent to jail," she told him, "for letting a horny woman give you a blow job."

"I think you should go to sleep." Dana was very uncomfortable with the conversation. He became even more uncomfortable when he realized that his patient was staring at his crotch. He tried to ignore her and concentrate on his paperwork. His brain was not cooperating, nor was his penis, as thoughts of this little old lady sucking his cock started to give him an erection.

"Pitching quite a tent for a guy who wants me to go to sleep," Shirley observed as she licked her lips in the sexiest way she could. "At least show it to me, make an old lady happy, would ya?"

"I'll get fired for that!"

"Just stand up and face the back doors. The windows are tinted so no one can see in. I'll reach over and pull it out myself. If we get caught, say I did it and surprised you."

As his mind screamed "no," Dana looked at the tinted rear windows of the ambulance, then at the rear view mirror which revealed his partner girl watching as he drove slowly through the noon time traffic.

He looked down at the hand on his zipper and realized that he had stood up. The small, frail hand disappeared into his uniform pants and he felt fingers grab his nearly erect penis. The woman gasped as the circumcised head of his penis came into view.

As she stroked the turgid phallus, Shirley sighed. "How beautiful," she said. Dana closed his eyes as the feelings of lust began to build within him. A groan escaped his lips when he felt her wet tongue push into the meatus of his penis.

At the same time, Shirley felt the juices in her cunt start to flow as her tongue touched the velvety head of the cock in her hand. It was not huge, but she knew she would not get the whole tool into her mouth. She opened her mouth and plunged her head forward, impaling her face on his hard on.

Dana could not believe how good it felt to have his cock in this woman's mouth. He held the gurney with one hand while the other gripped the grab rail along the ceiling. The possibility of getting caught, coupled with the irregular bouncing of the ambulance, heightened his excitement. He opened his eyes and the woman sucking on him no longer looked old. In fact, She looked gorgeous. The lust was evident on her face as she fellate him. He knew he would not last long.

Shirley knew that the ambulance ride was getting near its end, and she was determined to finish this young man, and taste his cum, before it was over. She sucked harder and moved her head faster, feeling her spit dribble down her chin. her hand reached in to fondle his balls which were beginning to pull upward in his sac.

The patient gave Dana's testicles a light squeeze and he groaned. It would not be long he thought. Almost before the thought was completed, His climax washed over him and his knees felt weak. His hands clutched the metal bars so tight that his knuckles were white. His semen rushed forth from his truncheon as he tipped his head back.

Shirley felt the cock head expand, pushing her tongue down against her bottom teeth and she sucked harder on it. She squeezed his balls and was rewarded by the first blast of salty man juice she had tasted since entering the nursing home over a month before. God, how she missed sex!

Dana was surprised when the woman kept his cock in her mouth while he climaxed. He thought that she might even be sucking harder. He looked down at her again as his climaxed started to subside and he saw her throat move. This woman was swallowing his sperm! He could not believe it.

The cock in her mouth was no longer spitting cum, but it was still hard. Shirley pulled her mouth off the turgid meat, milked her hand along its length and licked the last drop of juice from the piss slit. She smiled up at the boy as he tucked himself back in. "Thank you so much," She said. " Just wish I could figure out how to get you to fuck me with that."

As he zipped up his pants, Dana saw the landscape change as the ambulance pulled into the parking lot of the medical arts center that housed the dialysis unit. "Being a paramedic was the best job in the world," He thought.

athos63
athos63
2 Followers