The Best Laid Plans

Story Info
Greg acts out his fantasy & gets a surprise.
4.9k words
4.03
70.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, all characters and situations are fictitious, but certainly plausible given the range of human sexual behavior. My job is to combine them into a form you will find erotically entertaining. Please encourage me with your comments and suggestions and I will do my best to satisfy you. I am not inclined to write long stories that need to be divided into parts. This story stands by itself. A future story may continue the theme, or employ the same characters, but it will also stand alone. The enjoyment of it will not depend on having read any of my previous stories.

* * *

Kari Riggs would never have cheated on her husband Greg. She was madly in love with him and the idea simply had never occurred to her. That is not to say she wasn't a sensual woman. She shared a robust sex life with Greg. She was a passionate and willing sex partner. Greg on the other hand, while faithful to Kari, was given more to sexual fantasizing and experimentation. He was always coming up with new things to try out in the bedroom, or elsewhere for that matter. He introduced Kari to porn movies, toys and taking snapshots and videos. At first Kari was reluctant to try out these things. She felt that they were kind of dirty and the idea made her uncomfortable. But with her trust and love for Greg over the twenty years of their marriage, she accept his need for novelty and came to enjoy it herself. For a woman who wouldn't use the word "damn" in conversations, the bedroom was a different story. There she might tell Greg that she was going to fuck his brains out, or urge him on to fuck her harder or tell him what a wonderful, big cock he had. Pretty ordinary stuff, but over time things got kicked up a few notches.

Kari seemed to particularly enjoy watching a porn flick while sitting on the couch with her legs wide apart and fingering herself or using a dildo. It was better yet, when Greg nestled there on his knees and patiently sucked her pussy while she focused on the action on the screen. She would play with her nipples while she watched while Greg insisted that she describe the action to him. No detail was too insignificant. He wanted to know if the cocks were shiny with juices, how big they were, what the girls looked like, how many shots in each orgasm, what the girls wore and what their cunts looked like. Eventually, Kari would begin to rub her clitoris in her own special way and in seconds she would begin to come. Long, intense spasms during which she pulled his face so tightly into her he thought he would pass out for lack of air. Sometimes Greg would watch her in her long black stockings while he masturbated. He provided her with an assortment of dildos over the years, but now she was down to two or three that worked well for her. When a girl in the film was getting fucked by one man and sucking the penis of another, Greg would ask Kari how she would like it if she had someone squirting a load into her pussy while another lover ejaculated into her mouth. Kari was so hot by this time, she admitted for that moment she couldn't get enough cock or cum into her. They both had some of their strongest orgasms during those sessions.

One difference between Kari and Greg was that Kari was able to keep her fantasies confined to the bedroom, while Greg let his spill over into his everyday life. Kari knew that reality destroyed fantasy. Greg thought that if fantasies were thrilling, acting them out would be more thrilling. Any way, by this time, talking about making love with other partners was a basic part of the sexual fantasizing they enjoyed together.

Greg was a regional sales manager for a national company that made electronic accessories for computers. He was a forty-four year old, nice looking, trim, white-collar kind of guy. You wouldn't know it to look at him be he had sex on the brain. Kari was forty-one and was a nursing supervisor in a clinic of ten doctors. Her office was a few minutes from home, but Greg's job frequently took him on the road two to four times a week. That's how he came to meet Nathan Rogers. Nathan, twenty-four, was hired to be a major account sales rep by Greg's office and it was Greg's job to help train him. He liked Nathan's honest straightforward approach. Nathan had been a computer science teacher and a football coach at a nearby Christian high school when he decided that he wanted something more for himself and was hired by Greg's dealer in Denver. Nathan was a tall, lanky bachelor, a big-boned type of guy. He had hair like straw, which lent to his looking like a hayseed. But, he was bright, polite and a hard worker. He customers liked him and his country naivety was refreshing.

One evening, after working with Nathan in the field, they were having a drink together at the bar in Greg's hotel; at least, Greg was. Nathan, who did not drink was having a 7-Up. They talked about life and family. Nathan hoped to get married someday. He implied that he had been saving himself for the right girl, but was reconsidering his approach. His new job was part of his coming out, so to speak. Greg told him that he and Kari wanted kids but had no luck and had just about given up on it. Nathan took out his wallet and showed Greg some pictures of his folks. Greg responded by opening up his laptop and bringing up some pictures of he and his wife taken on a recent vacation in Lake Tahoe. Kari looked beautiful. Nathan saw a natural brunette who was at the peak of her femininity. No longer a girl, she could best be described as very curvy. Full breasts, rounded buttocks, but far from fat. She was tall and had tapered, delicate hands and feet for such a statuesque woman. Kari Riggs was a woman who had no angles, just curves. She had a pretty face that responded to make-up like a showgirl's. What he could see but not feel was her smooth, lovely complexion.

The laptop photos had a life-like, 3D quality to them. Nathan admired Kari and complimented Greg on his wife. The pictures were mostly taken on the lake and in the hotel restaurant. As he flipped through them one popped up on the screen of Kari standing in front of a mirror wearing lingerie, high heels and stockings, breasts exposed, legs slightly apart and her hands covering her crotch. It was only up for a couple of seconds, but it felt much longer than that before Greg slammed the lid of the laptop shut. In that instant they both stared at each other and turned bright pink. "You weren't supposed to see that" Greg stammered.

"That's ok Mr. Riggs." There was an uncomfortable pause. "Do you have any more?" Another pause, and they both broke out in laughter. That evening Greg ended up showing Nathan his "best of Kari" collection in his room. Kari holding open her pussy lips on the balcony, bending over without panties in the supermarket, Kari cumming with her favorite toy. Nathan was full of "wows", "gollies" and "gee whizzes". That night after Nathan left, Greg masturbated before falling asleep. At home, Nathan masturbated twice.

* * * *

"You what?" she screamed. "You showed him those pictures of me?" Kari was furious and embarrassed when Greg told her what happened. He tried to explain, but she went on. "Next thing you'll be spreading me all over the internet! Greg how could you"?

"I don't know what to say except that I was so proud of you. You looked so beautiful; I wanted to show you off. Kari, I was so excited knowing he was looking at you in that way. My throat was dry and my heart was pounding. It gave me an erection knowing that he was excited too and having and erection of his own. I jerked off after he left. I'll bet he did the same thing. I kept thinking about him cumming with pictures of you in his mind. Doesn't that turn you on a bit"? Greg was on the right track, but it would take a little while before Kari got over her outrage. Only after a few weeks and several hot times playing their usual games, did Kari admit that the thought of a guy over five hundred miles away, stroking his hard cock while fantasizing about her was a turn on.

It should be no surprise that afterward, when Greg and Kari took pictures, he toyed with the thought of showing them to Nathan the next time he was in Denver. Since Kari seemed to be over the incident and came to share some of Greg's excitement over it, he decided to get her permission this time. To his delight Kari was getting into the game and agreed. Nathan was having some problems with an account and Greg was happy to make extra trips to Denver to help him out. It was part of his job. They would end up in the hotel room at night with Greg showing Nathan the latest pictures. Nathan wouldn't believe that "Mrs. Riggs" willingly posed for the photos knowing that he would be seeing them. Greg offered to prove it and invited Nathan to order some photos to his own specifications. Nathan asked for pictures of Kari at her computer wearing a white dress and stockings, a rose, and playing with a red dildo. Greg was straight up with Kari about Nathan's request. She had to dig a little through her things for the outfit, but the red dildo was no problem.

Kari felt the situation was under control as long as Greg didn't give any of the pictures away, which he didn't. He was sure that Nathan would love to masturbate with Kari's lovely photographs in front of him, but Greg didn't offer and Nathan didn't dare ask. It was Kari who "kicked it up a notch" when she suggested that Nathan was a part of this threesome, but she didn't know what he looked like. She asked her husband to bring back some snapshots of Nathan when he next visited Denver.

"Sure, Mr. Riggs" Nathan said one evening in the hotel room. He got up, combed his hair, straightened up a little, and sat in a chair to pose for his portrait. Greg snapped off a few on his digital camera. Then he said, "You know Nathan, Mrs. Riggs has been very generous with you. She and I have allowed you in on some very intimate activities. I think she would appreciate a more personal response from you concerning her request. Greg had that feeling again. He felt his heart pounding high and dry in his throat. Nathan seemed confused. Greg lied, "She'll appreciate these pictures but, I think she expects to see pictures of you similar to the ones that you've seen of her."

"I don't have pictures of me like that. If I did I would let her see them".

"We could solve that problem right now" Greg replied, holding up the camera. He had Nathan and they both knew it. Nathan couldn't refuse without losing the privilege of having this man's loving wife perform for him and he wouldn't take the risk. Greg waited for Nathan to get completely undressed before he started to photograph. Nathan was as blonde below as he was above. Lean and muscular, he looked quite natural naked. Actually, a business suit didn't become him at all, Greg thought. His genitals looked long and droopy as if pulled down by their own weight. Greg talked him through a series of poses as the camera clicked. "Mrs. Riggs is going to like this even more if you can show her that you're excited by showing yourself off to her.

"I understand, Mr. Riggs, but I think I'm too nervous to get it up". Nathan rubbed himself, increasing his length considerably, but he was still soft. Greg was impressed and now even more he wanted to see Nathan with a full erection. "Maybe this'll help", Greg said, as he set up his laptop in front of Nathan on a small table and set the computer to run through the pictures of Kari in slide show format. "Pretend I'm not here." Nathan had hoped for a long time for the luxury of getting off with the pictures of Kari and now the chance was here. He soon forgot about Greg and the camera. As the computer cycled the slide show his erection grew to it full length. And very considerable it was, too. The phrase "world class cock" ran through Greg's mind. He felt that he had made a discovery. Nathan slowly stroked the long, pale shaft with the pink head, very deliberately at first as he watched Kari posing in expensive lingerie; Kari with her fingers in her pussy; Kari with her ankles tucked behind her head; Kari sucking her nipples. Greg asked him to show off his cock. So Nathan squeezed it firmly down at the base to make it look bigger. The head expanded even more and pre-cum gathered at the tip and began running down its length. Kari is going to love this he thought. Nathan returned to his rhythmic stroking. The head was taut and shiny like a polished plum about to burst with ripeness. When Nathan came to a picture of Kari he hadn't seen before, one of her spreading her lips with her fingers, exposing a glob of Greg's cum running out of her cunt, down the crack of her ass, he went over the edge. He threw his head back and pounded for all he was worth. Greg got it all. He caught the cum flying in mid-air, splashing on the blonde hairs of his chest, running over Nathan's fingers and wrist. It looked as if Nathan had saved up two or three normal loads and spewed them out all at once. It was all over him and the furniture. Greg kept photographing the mess until Nathan had wiped himself clean. Later that night, after Nathan left, Greg reviewed the pictures and although he didn't know it, he set a personal record for the amount of cum ejaculated in a single orgasm. The next day he cut his trip short and flew home with his gift for Kari on his lap.

Greg has taken lots of pictures of Nathan and edited them down to a dozen of the best. Kari was excited by them and watched them over again a number of times. "How did you get him to pose for these?" she asked, "They're fabulous," she added. Greg explained that during the entire sequence, and while he was squirting all over, Nathan was thinking of her. The idea brought a warm flood into her vagina. "Let's take our showers and get ready. We have work to do," she said. During their love making the slide show was repeating itself over and over on the TV screen. Kari handed Greg the red dildo as she settled in on the sofa, legs wide apart. "You know what to do, baby", she urged him. Indeed he did. He licked her for a long time making sure she was well lubricated before he inserted the hefty plastic cock. He was firm and steady. Most of the time she didn't like the rhythm to vary until she started cumming. She loved the constant mechanical power of an inexorable erect penis that would never tire of fucking her. One shot in particular had Nathan looking directly into the camera while a string of semen was frozen in mid-air between them. Her favorite however, was one that Greg took over Nathan's shoulder. She could see him holding his cock, while he was looking at a picture of her on the screen of the laptop. In that shot her legs were apart and her wet fingers buried in her cunt. That's when she went over the edge. Now Greg was working the red dildo furiously. She almost fainted from the strength and the length of her orgasm. Before she was quite finished, Greg climbed between thighs and positioned his dripping cock at the entrance to her hole. She was so swollen with excitement that Greg had to push himself into her tight canal as if she was a young virgin and not a woman who had been well fucked a few thousand times. That's a lot of cum juice for one pussy he thought, and in a few seconds he made another large deposit.

Over the next few weeks their lovemaking was especially intense. Kari was stimulated by the exchange of pictures with Nathan and she looked forward to doing it again some time. Greg, as usual had a different slant on things. Images of Kari and Nathan kept intruding into his thoughts. He saw her straddling Nathan's enormous prick, nestling the engorged head at the opening of her vagina then slowly lowering herself on it very deliberately. He imagined Nathan's cock glistening with a layer of both their juices. He could call up dozens of such images like Kari deep throating Nathan and sucking him dry.

* * * *

Greg had a private agenda and was quietly pulling strings to make things happen to fulfill his lust. He argued convincingly to his vice-president that it was his turn for his region to host the next national sales convention and it was decided in his favor. He knew that Nathan was up for a sales award and would attend. Wives and husbands of sales executives would be attending also and Kari would have some responsibilities as a hostess. Greg planned for the three of them to get together one evening during the convention in the suite he had reserved. From Kari's point of view, her excitement centered on the prospect of seeing Nathan in person. She felt that they had shared such intimacy though the photographs that being together when taking a few more, was not that much of a leap. Nathan was beside himself with the anticipation of meeting Kari in person and hoping that Greg had something in store for them.

The convention turned out to be a great success, topped off by a sumptuous awards banquet. Kari looked beautiful with her black hair and her silky black dress. Low-cut with spaghetti straps, the dress showed off her flawless skin. Of course it flattered her curves, but one could have inferred her voluptuousness even under a sheet. Nathan received a handsome check and a plaque for "rookie-of-the-year". He had a fresh haircut but by the time he was presented his award it had sprung up again, giving him the boyish look of a young Gary Cooper. Greg looked smart and sophisticated in his tux. By midnight all the guests in the suite had left except for Nathan. Greg locked the door.

Nathan was saying to Kari, "I want to thank you, Mrs. Riggs. I don't know if you realize how much this experience has meant to me. It's brought me out a lot and I owe much of this award to you".

"Thank you, Nathan, you deserve it. I hope you realize what a special young man you are. You've brought Greg and me a lot of pleasure and we admire you very much," and she reached out and squeezed his hand. Nathan blushed and said something like "gosh" or "gee whiz". Then Greg poured Kari and him a drink and said that he wanted a shot for the company newsletter of Kari congratulating Nathan on his award. He had them stand in front of the flowers that were on the baby grand piano, holding the plaque between them. He took another positioning them a little closer. The next moment was the moment the night would pivot on. Greg said, "Now let's take one for our own collection. Kari, may I"? Greg loosened one of the straps on Kari's dress and pulled the delicate fabric down and off one of her breasts. Despite its fullness the nipple still tilted upward. Nathan stared. "Look at the birdie." The flash went off. That pose was exactly like the first one, except for the fact that Kari's tit stared back at the camera. They took a couple more; in each one Kari had on less clothing, but still holding on to the plaque.

"What about Nathan?" Kari said.

"Ok. How about this" Nathan replied. He had Kari slip her dress back on and he opened his fly. He took out his cock which curved out and down in front of him in a great arc. They both stood tall, he in his tuxedo and she in her dress with the plaque between them. "Mrs. Greg Riggs congratulates Nathan Rogers on winning 'Rookie of the Year'. Do you think this one will make the front page?"

"Nathan you're a perverted genius", Greg smiled and they all laughed. The game was now afoot. Greg loosened his tie, but still in his tuxedo, instructed them to strip down. Kari was wearing black high heels, black thigh high stockings, a thong and no bra. Then she removed the thong revealing a small, neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. Nathan was down to his shorts and socks. Then he dropped his drawers revealing his huge semi-erect cock. It swung and bobbed out in front of him like a yardarm on a sailing boat. And it wasn't fully erect yet. "The socks too", Greg had to remind him. And there they stood, these two beautiful specimens in all their glory, secreting, getting ready for the next act. Greg Riggs directing.

12