The Best Little Whore House... Ch. 03

Story Info
He's in search of the woman of his dreams.
1.1k words
4.14
13.2k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm goes off at 5:00am where did the night go? Strange thoughts and pictures went through my head, I am not even sure if I was dreaming or not. My mind was still in a thick fog so many thoughts so many unanswered questions. I decided too try and find the house again on my way too work, I needed some proof of what happened so I thought if I could find the pictures of Penelope and the other ladies that would be enough. I need too know that I am not going out of my mind that I am not going crazy.

I got washed up and dressed in a matter of minutes my mind was all over the place. I jumped into my car and was on my way I hope to the best little whorehouse that ever was. I wasn't sure exactly which way it was that night was still kind of a blur and confusing too me. It was still dark the sun hasn't come up yet but there seemed to be some force pulling me the right way I had no idea where I was going. This time of morning things did not seem familiar and I lived in this neighborhood for many years and sometimes it is still seems new.

Things were starting too flash through my mind, images of penelope. My cock started getting hard again and throbbing as I kept driving. The further I drove the harder it got the more throbbing it did. I was thinking to myself that it seems to be directing me too where I wanted to go. I wonder if penelope had something too do with this, she keeps popping into my head more and more. When I think about her my cock gets harder and throbs it feels like its being pulled. This feeling is strange my cock is starting too ache feeling like it is being squeezed. I am being directed by my cock it seems, I turn the wheel as my cock moves I hope I am almost there.

Up ahead in the distance there was a flash of light, this is the spot so I pull over. My cock is now fully erect and throbbing. I jump out of the car and head towards the play ground, but the excitement of maybe finding her is more than I can take. The playground still looks the same over grown, everything all rusted out and broken down. There are the kids voices my heart is pounding I'm shaking. My heart feels like it will pop out of my chest the faster I go down the path and too the house it still looks rundown and I see no lights in the windows.

I walk up to the door and reach for the knob I am all tense and nervous. My hand just grabs hold of the knob and it is pulled open, there in the door way is Penelope just as beautiful and sexy as ever. She is wearing the same clothes and has the biggest smile she jumps into my arms nearly knocking me over. I catch myself and enter closing the door behind me as I enter the room. We hold the embrace for what seems hours. I let her down and she leads me by hand too her bedroom we seem to be the only ones here there is a different feeling about this place.

"I have missed you terribly Max" she said and

"I have missed you more than you could possibly know"I said.

She pulls me onto her bed and lays on top of me wrapping her arms around me showering me with kisses I'm not complaining I grab her kissing her back holding her tight. She rises grabbing hold of her gown slowly sliding it down her soft shoulders as she sits there looking so beautiful. I uncover her supple breasts dropping the gown on the bed I reach for her breasts.

She already removed my pants as she moved grabbing my now throbbing cock in her hand stroking it. She adjusts herself as she inserts my cock into her waiting soaking wet dripping pussy. She lowers herself until I am all the way inside, then she begins moving up and down tightening her pussy around my aching cock. My hands are squeezing and massaging her beautiful breasts pinching her large nipples between my fingers. She bends over giving me long sensual kisses and letting me suck and bite her erect nipples. Biting her breasts burying my face in between as she rides me harder and faster. She begins moving faster as her breath gets faster and she begins moaning softly, she stops and moves around until we are in a 69 position.

Now her wet pussy is above my face she lowers it until my nose and tongue is feeling the wetness and the heat, She takes my cock in her hand running her tongue along my shaft kissing the head sucking on my balls as my tongue runs along her clit and I suck her lips into my mouth tasting her sweetness. I can feel as she takes my cock all the way into her mouth deep down her throat. She begins giving me the best head I have ever gotten as I eat her pussy like there is no tomorrow, which might be the case. I devour her wetness taking her lips in my mouth sucking, nibbling kissing. The feeling of her sucking my cock with a reckless abandon makes me more hot than ever before. I can feel her getting close and my balls begin tightening she begins too tighten her legs around my head and wiggling her sweet ass as my tongue moves around inside tasting her juices. My cock she begins squeezing tight as she slowly strokes it with her hands and she sucks me hard and fast. Her body moves faster as I am licking and eating her sweet pussy. We both begin getting closer moving faster squeezing tighter bringing our self's closer too orgasm, yes baby fuck my face suck my cock harder faster come on baby I want it now give it too me now. Yes, yes oh yes baby I feel myself cuming oh yes, oh damn she tightens in my face and just as she cum's I begin shooting my load and she is gone. My cum shooting all over me my face drenched covered in sweat. Not again I think too my self not again...I lay there for a few minutes drenched in sweat. Oh what have I gotten myself into, I have no idea, but I am looking forward too where it leads....

To be continued...