The Best Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yourself," he groaned, "do yourself once. Like Charlotte did. Let us watch."

Now ready for almost anything, Jaime slid her right hand down to her wet opening and used her fingers to part her lips, spreading herself for Sam's entertainment. One thin finger slid in, disappearing to the knuckle; Jaime moaned a little at the unusual penetration, not used to fingering herself like this. Another finger followed, while the thumb began to circle her clitoris. Her left had started on her nipples now, pinching and circling the small pink areolas of each breast by turns. Charlotte, watching intently, reached out with her own hands, took the left arm by the wrist, pulled it towards herself -- and started sucking the fingertips into her mouth, one by one. When she'd kissed each finger twice, she guided the hand back to the lightly heaving breasts, whispering:

"It's better this way, trust me." Jaime had barely seemed to notice the interruption, now frantically running three fingers in and out of herself, plunging them as far as they'd go so fast her hand looked blurred, and her thumb rubbed quickly against her clit. She bit her bottom lip with concentration and began again on her nipples, saliva coating faking the feeling of a tongue teasing them and heightening the experience. Trying desperately to orgasm, she pushed the final finger into her grasping pussy, became rougher with her nipples, pinching harder and flicking them, and moaned in frustration through her closed mouth.

Watching her building disappointment, and the juices slipping around her fingers, Sam couldn't resist her any more. His mouth dropped to her open pussy, licking at the flying fingers which kept jumping in his way -- Jaime moaned what he thought was just "Please..." when he took a tight grip at her. He moved his mouth up, instead pushing two of his own thicker fingers in with Jaime's, trying to add his thumb to her swollen clit. Her wet hand slipped out, then over his to guide him in, her moans soon rising with his support. Piercing "Yes!" sounds filled the velvet-curtained space as her hips started bucking again with the closeness of her climax. Sam added two stimuli to hurry her along, extending his little finger to brush her tight anus and copying Charlotte's kiss by putting his own mouth on the swallow tattoo and pressing hard with his tongue. He sucked the sensitive skin of the bird's chest into his mouth a little to excite it more, and pushed his finger at her asshole a little more each time her fucked his hand into her. When it slipped in, just the tip entering, she gasped, clenched her cheeks around his hand, and began to cum. He felt her pussy spasming around his fingers, which slipped even easier under the small burst of fluid that poured across them. Her body kept shaking as the orgasm slowly subsided.

Sam leant back to his kneeling position, sucking his fingers into his mouth to savour Jaime's sweet flavour, liking it even more than he had Charlotte's taste. Warm feelings fluttered at the sight of Jaime looking tired but satisfied -- before his own unsatisfied erection replaced it in his mind. He looked at Jaime, waiting for her to recover enough for him. Her eyes opened slowly, seeing him waiting with his stiff prick stretched out, and spread her pussy open a little again, this time inviting his cock. Charlotte wriggled at the side, lying comfortably on her back.

"Well," said Sam, "if this is a threesome, we'd best all be involved..." Jaime looked at him curiously for a moment, before he grabbed hold of her hips in one hand and her shoulder with the other, suddenly half-lifting her onto Charlotte. She found herself staring into Charlotte's equally shocked eyes, her arse pointing into the air, legs parted across Charlotte's, and sore nipples rubbing on her step-mother's white breasts. Charlotte raised her head for another kiss, and their tongues began to wrestle again, now more comfortable and experienced with each other, knowing what their partner liked.

Sam looked at Jaime's back, seeing for the first time another tattoo, a swallow almost identical to the first, in the middle of her lower back, where it had always been facing away from him. This one was diving too, towards the delicately shadowed cleft between her buttocks. She gasped into Charlotte's mouth, when his thumb firmly stroked across it -- it picked out another cluster of nerves which Sam began to make full use of with one hand. The other gripped her hips and lifted, her knees struggling to push herself up to help him, until her ass wiggled higher than her head, cunt just level with his shaft. He desperately needed her.

His cock slammed into her -- the cock-free orgasms had left her wet, but tightened, and the slight fluttering of her inner muscles made it almost unbearable for Sam. Still stroking her tattoo, he bent low across her back, putting his face just by her hair as he began to thrust himself deeply into her teenaged tightness, feeling the soft, round little ass being bounced under his hips. She was responding well, rocking to rub herself on Charlotte and lengthen his stroking movements in and out of her, moaning loudly with him wrapped around her. She twisted her head now, breathing into his face while he grunted roughly back. Jaime was looking at Sam with an almost pained look of ecstasy.

"That's it!" she gasped with shock -- with his next thrust, he realised he was fucking against her clitoris, racing her to another orgasm. Jaime was winning. She began to toss her head, red hair flying wildly, and her tight cunt squeezing hungrily at his cock. A long "YE-EE-EE-ES!" signalled her fourth orgasm, the uncontrolled sound blasting straight into Sam's face -- he shoved himself at it, covering her shrieking mouth with his, and thrusting his tongue into the shaking, shouting mouth, which quickly closed to suck him in. Her orgasming pussy gave a last shudder, closing its wet velvet softness around his whole shaft like it was deliberately sucking. His desperately needed and long delayed orgasm rushed through him, shooting into Jaime's grasping pussy again. The first two surges flooded into her, but exhausted, Jaime collapsed onto Charlotte, her knees unable to hold her up, and the full wet cunt slid off Sam's still-cumming shaft easily.

His cum shot in a spray over the two spread pussies that lay, just touching, in front of him. The twitching of his cock spread it wide, some shooting onto Charlotte's thighs, some on Jaime's engorged lips, and thick strands landing on the soft cheeks of her arse. Everywhere it mixed with sweat and orgasmic fluid, and dripped down across the two white-hot bodies. One rope leapt forward, just landing across the black ink of the swallow tattoo; another directly in the cleft between her buttocks. Coming out of his orgasm, Sam heard Jaime's gentle moans and sharp giggling gasps each time a drip of hot cum touched somewhere sensitive.

Sam let himself fall forwards by the two women, watching their mouths meeting in post-coital bliss, occasionally reaching his head forward to join them, tasting the pussy on both their mouths. Suddenly Charlotte's hand reached out, and held Sam back.

"You'd better go -- you've got wedding business to see to, and you've been here too long already." He struggled to respond.

"But... Well, look at me, I can't go out like this, can I?" he argued.

"Shower, quickly, then get your cloths and get out there!" insisted Charlotte's gorgeous mouth. Noticing Jaime's upset, pouting expression she added "And don't you start complaining. He really needs to go, neither of you were supposed to be here to start with."

Sam looked at the younger woman and murmured "Jaime?" Before she could answer, her mouth was pushed down to Charlotte's throat.

"I'll keep her happy," insisted the older woman, "you just get going." And with that, she pushed Sam harder, almost tipping him off the bed. He sadly climbed off, heading for the shower, and fifteen minutes later walked out of the bedroom's creaking door, only pausing to glance mournfully at the red velvet of the drawn curtains, which hid the source of groans, giggles, and gasps.

12