The Best of Everything

Story Info
He promise her best of everything - with a twist.
3.4k words
4
13.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyrighted 2005 with all rights expressly reserved by its author unless explicitly granted.

Copyright Chris Auld 2005. All rights reserved. Written with help from Rose who set the scene for me to finish. Thank you Rose.

Synopsis: A loving man promises his woman the best of everything, and delivers on his promise although it may not have been exactly what she was expecting.

***

She was a natural beauty. Not the kind defined by ads or magazines or the media, but a truly beautiful woman. Her gold- blonde hair fell to the small of her back, just brushing the top of her ass when she was naked. Sad, green-speckled eyes lit up whole rooms with their sparkle when she smiled, which was often.

It had taken her many years (and several not-so-nice lovers) to finally be proud of her body. To be comfortable with it. To know in her mind as well as her heart that she was beautiful, even if she did not look like the women in Playboy.

God, how he loved her. How he would do anything for her. He loved to see her body in candlelight. Watch the shadows as he stroked her, caressing her soft curves, feeling the now-softening ridges of her stretch marks, cupping her slightly uneven breasts caused by breastfeeding more on one side than the other. "What would I do without her", he thought.

This weekend had been planned carefully for a long time. Everything was going to be perfect. He prepared an early dinner of steamed clams, French bread, and wine. Broiled steaks, seasoned red potatoes, and salad. Cooking was not one of his talents and he infrequently went to these lengths, yet he labored diligently to ensure the simple menu would be perfect. He even had her favorite dessert – lemon ice that he purchased at the local supermarket on the way home. They ate by candlelight, the fireplace providing the perfect balance of light across the open living room and kitchen area.

He could not tear his eyes away from her. He had made special plans for them tonight, and hoped his face did not give anything away. It was to be a secret for as long as possible. A little smile, a glint in his eye, something, aroused her suspicions. She asked what he was up to, but he just tilted his head and smiled.

He cleared away the dishes, and they sat on the floor leaning lightly against each other in front of the fire with glasses of wine. He touched her cheek gently with his palm. "My darling, I have a very special surprise for you tonight." She started to speak, but he put a finger to her lips and said softly, "I want you to leave everything to me." She crinkled her eyes in puzzlement. "I want you to do as I say." This said with a deep, gentle voice. "I don't want you to speak, unless I ask you a question, or give you permission. Do you understand?"

He felt her shudder, and knew that the evening was going to go well. This was not the first time their play had fringed on forcefulness and he knew how it would arouse her, that she was probably already becoming wet. He smiled at her, caressing her cheek, as he kissed her lips very softly. She looked expectantly into his deep brown eyes, and smiled ever so slightly. She thought she had an idea of how the evening would end. How wrong that would turn out to be!

He guided her into their bedroom. It was huge, with an old- fashioned closet/dressing room/bathroom attached and all the rooms seemed to blend into one. He sat her on the end of the four-poster bed as he went around the room lighting candles. She studied his mature frame as he moved. No longer the toned, amateur athlete he once was, his body was nevertheless in decent shape despite being softer than in his youth. Sitting for long hours for too many years behind a desk at his hi-tech startup company had taken a toll. But what he had lost in physical attributes was compensated for by the aura of confidence he exuded and the feelings of wantonness that he triggered in her that she had almost never experienced with other men. She became aware of the wetness pooling in her panties as more of these random thoughts floated through her mind.

The flickering light gathered in strength as more candles were lit, and he turned off the room lights leaving them in the warmth of the candlelight. He returned to her now, and gently and carefully undressed her, kissing her here and there as he went, yet keeping his own clothes on. She reached for his belt but he was not ready for that yet and pushed her hands away. "I didn't tell you to do that," he reminded her.

When she was fully naked, he took both her hands, drew her to her feet, and walked her to one side of the bed. He laid her down again in the middle of the four-poster. She was so caught up in the moment that she did not see the leather ropes; but she felt them binding her. She gasped quietly as he tied her hands and then her feet, spreading her limbs to form a widespread X.

Standing at the end of the bed to check on his work, he shook his head slowly in disbelief at her beauty as the candlelight floated over her body. Her soft curves undulated and flowed into each other with a magical quality that artists over the centuries had vainly (and perhaps stupidly) tried to capture on hard, unyielding surfaces. Her nipples were tight now, and erect. She lifted her head and watched him lick his lips as he studied the exposed, swelling, pink wet lips below the soft red hair on her mound. With a groan of expectation her head fell back to the pillow.

Now he started to undress, and her breath quickened as she watched him. As his shirt disappeared, the light dusting of hair on his slight paunch was clearly visible in the candlelight. She could see the outline of his hard, stiff cock trapped vertically against his stomach by his pants, anxious to be free of the clothing that constrained it. As his pants fell to the ground, the head of his cock emerged from under the waistband of his boxers exposing the thick head already glistening with his juices. As his boxers fell to join his pants, his heavy balls hung between his firm thighs as his cock strained upwards. "How can he walk around all day with things like that hanging between his legs?" she thought to herself automatically and incongruously despite her arousal. Such thoughts were soon driven out of her mind as he leaned over her, kissing her soft mouth gently as his tongue eagerly probed. Her pulse raced. "I love you," he whispered. She felt it all over her body. "I want to give you the very best of everything." She looked into his eyes, so happy. He was always good to her. He would never, ever hurt her. She knew that. "Everything," he repeated. Tears began to form in her eyes. She blinked her eyes, and a tear slowly rolled down each side of her face. With one fingertip, he gently wiped them away. She started to say she loved him, but he stopped her again, putting his finger to her lips. "No words tonight." he said.

The lighting was perfect – not harsh or glaring – and just enough to create an intimate interplay of light and shadow. With her eyes closed, she sensed rather than saw his shadow falling over her as he knelt between her legs. His lips brushed against her eyes kissing away the happy tears. His lips moved lower to her throat and neck, which she helplessly offered to him, stretching her head backwards into the soft pillows. Lower and lower his lips moved, across the sloping mounds of her breasts to the very tips where they lingered long enough to gently suck the rigid and sensitive nipples. Now even lower over her abdomen where he lingered at the scars – appendix and caesarean, while his hands stroked down her legs from her thighs to her feet. As his fingers began to loosen the leather ropes around her ankles, she tried to raise and spread her legs in anticipation of what she assumed was to come. "No. I'll tell you when to move," he whispered quite sternly and she let her thighs fall back to the bed. His hands moved the soft leather restraints up her legs to her knees. Again thoughts raced through her mind piling up on top of each other. "This is new," she thought, "what is he going to do? We've never done this before." Her excitement was climbing as rapidly as her uncertainty.

Leaning over her again, but this time with his hands behind her knees, he urged her legs upwards and outwards until they were spread as high and wide as they could be without discomfort. She could feel his cock leaving trails of moisture as it lay on her mound and his hairy balls tickled her pussy. Now those leather ropes from her knees were re-attached to the posts at the top of the bed near her hands. She was fully exposed to him in a private and personal way that would have humiliated and embarrassed her in the years before she met him, before she had learned about herself. She could feel the wetness between her legs starting to trickle down over that incredibly sensitive area between her pussy and her ass.

"Look" he said, stroking the back of a finger gently up and down between the lips of her pussy. She craned her head forward to see. Below the soft red hair on her mound she could see her own inner pussy lips, pink, swollen and glistening in the candlelight as they were spread apart by the position of her legs. He used both hands now to pull the inner lips upwards and apart and the small pink tip of her clit appeared. She was captivated by the sight. She had never looked at herself in this way before, from this angle, with her knees beside her ears. But then again, it wasn't every day she found herself in this particular position! She had looked in a handheld mirror of course from below, but then, who hadn't? She could feel her heart pounding as she watched her clit swell. What a disturbingly erotic sight. At times she had wondered what it would be like to be with another woman, to see and touch another woman's pussy. Would it look and feel like hers? Was hers beautiful? Would it taste good? She was feeling so totally safe and relaxed that the thought that next burst into her mind without warning was not instantly dismissed as usual. "If I could bend just a little bit more," she mused, "I could almost lick my own clit and then I would know what a woman feels and tastes like." She was shocked and yet strangely excited at the suddenly intrusive thought, and her trembling anticipation intensified. She felt him move, and her thoughts flipped back to the present.

"What was he going to do?" This was already something they had never done before. She no longer felt confident that she knew what was going to happen tonight. Leaning downwards he blew gently on her clit, touching just the tip of his tongue to it. Her stomach rippled as shivers of excitement ran up her body causing her head to fall back on the pillows. "Now remember that and close your eyes," he said as he reached for something from the bedside table. As her lids closed, she felt the flickering of the candles dim and complete darkness fall as a soft blindfold covered her eyes. "Now. Just enjoy yourself and remember that I love you and want you to have only the best of everything," he said comfortingly but firmly as she started to react. Having little option but to trust him, she lay back and waited for what was to come next.

He knelt there for a few long moments sliding one hand up and down his now hugely throbbing cock. The sight of her upturned ass right there in front of him was almost too much for him to bear. He knew he could tilt his hips forward right now and his cock could just as easily slide into her ass as it could into her pussy. And would sink as deeply into her as it was possible for it to go with her legs and thighs raised the way they were. But that was not the plan for tonight at all, and he reluctantly released his cock before it was too late.

Taking two long white feathers from the drawer of the bedside table, he started with her face. Gently stroking just the ends of the feathers across her lips caused the tip of her tongue to appear as she tried to capture them with her mouth. The feathers continued across her cheeks and over her ears. Sometimes she could actually feel them as they moved, sometimes she just thought she could feel them, but her nerve endings still told her something was happening. Her pussy was now streaming and aching for physical stimulation. But the feathers continued across her neck and shoulders causing her to gasp and writhe. Now on her breasts, now her stomach, back to her breasts and shoulders, no way of predicting where they would go next. Eventually, the feathers moved slowly downwards across her stomach, across her soft red pubic hair and down the length of her pussy lips. She curved her hips even higher to encourage the feathers to stay on her pussy. She though that what she was expecting was about to happen. But again she was mildly disappointed as the sensations made their way up the insides of her thighs, to her knees and feet. The tickling on her feet was become intense as the feathers started back down, lingering on her inner thighs just inches from her slick, swollen lips. They passed over her ass causing her to clench her cheeks making her little pucker almost disappear as if trying to grip the feathers. The sensations had built to almost impossible heights intensified by her inability to move. She was almost coming with every slight movement of the feathers. The bed undulated as he adjusted his position and she thought, "At last, now he will fuck me." But, instead, she felt a tongue slide through her slippery wetness from her ass over the length of her pussy and finally flick at her clit. That was enough to push her over the edge and she felt the waves of orgasm rippling across her body. Straining at her leather bounds she panted rapidly as sensations flooded her brain, excluding everything external for a few moments of peaceful, loving satisfaction.

Eventually, she tried to say; "Now it is your turn." But he very firmly reminded her that she had not been told she could speak yet, and that anyway, they were not finished. More shuffling on the bed and now she felt the tongue once more on her pussy. Long slow strokes the length of her pussy lips, little short jabs with a stiff tongue into her vagina, circling movements around her clit. Now a finger slipped into her cunt and probed in and out as the tongue continued to lap. She could feel the sensations peaking again as a second finger entered her cunt and the two fingers together curled upwards behind her clit to the rougher patch of her G-spot. A thumb pressed firmly against her gapingly exposed ass causing her to squirm even more. The fingers in her cunt withdrew and worked wetly on her clit as the tongue moved down to circled her little puckered ass. She groaned and tried to press her ass harder against the tongue but with little success because of the way she was bound. She could hear him groaning now as well and wondered how much longer he could hold out before he gave in and thrust his hard cock into her desperately waiting cunt. But the fingers and tongue retreated leaving her empty and impatient as she sensed him kneel up.

With some more rocking of the bed the tongue returned to her clit and the fingers returned to her cunt but this time with a different motion. Before, his head had been mostly still with just the tongue moving. Now it felt as if his head was thrusting forwards and backwards in time with his groaning. Every time she heard him groan, his head thrust forward causing soft cheeks to push against her thighs as the tongue tantalized her. His fingers didn't seem to fill her quite as much as they had done a few minutes ago, but she presumed that this was because she had come once and was ready to come for a second time. She luxuriated in the feeling of being totally exposed and helpless. "What if my friends or neighbors could see us now," she mused to herself as her mind wandered. "I'll bet they would never think of me doing something like this. They probably think I am just an average middle aged housewife with an average, boring sex life." And then, "Oh my God! Are the blinds closed? What if one of the neighbors looks through the window?" Her automatic thoughts had intruded once more. Instinctively, she turned her head to double-check the drapes before she remembered the blindfold. Despite herself, she could feel her pussy lips engorging even more as these strange, wild thoughts flickered through her mind and the flashing lights that preceded her orgasms started pulsing in her eyes intensified by the darkness of the blindfold.

She heard him say "Now!" and the darkness turned again into soft flickering candlelight as the blindfold was suddenly not there anymore. "Look now" he said and again she craned her head forward. She could see the tongue between her lips, flicking her clit upwards and the wet, slippery fingers pushing into her cunt. The sight was as erotic and extraordinary as any she had ever seen. Even more so because of the long dark wavy hair and the graceful shoulders and arched back that led up to the widely flared hips and tight ass into which he was thrusting his cock. She could see his hard length, veins bulging and sticky with juices as it plunged in and out, and could feel the face and tongue thrusting into herself as his cock plunged again and again into the woman; rocking her forcibly forwards and backwards as if she was an extension to his cock. "My love. This is our new neighbor, Julia," he gasped as her mind and body exploded into a shattering orgasm followed seconds later by another and then another.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, she struggled against the leather. After so much time in this position, it was too much for her and she begged to be released from her leather bindings. The leather at last fell away from her hands and knees, and she slumped exhausted on the damp sheets, her eyes closing as she passed out. Some while later as her exhaustion receded and her curiosity returned, she rolled onto her side to find the two of them lying there watching her. The woman, presumably Julia, lay on her side with the long curve of her side and hips accentuated by the position of her upper leg. He was spooned into Julia from behind with one hand on her hip, stroking slowly. She started to say "What? Who? Why? ...." But before she could start he reached across the woman and pressed a finger against her lips and said "No words tonight. I said I would give you the best of everything. And Julia really may be the best neighbor we have ever had. Enjoy tonight. Tomorrow is another day."