The Best of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,211 Followers

"You're right. Let's not ruin what we could have by being each other's rebound lover."

By the time they reached Fenny's house they'd decided to not take the relationship any further. If they were really meant to be they would get together, but their friendship was too important to lose on sex. Fenny smiled for the first time in months as she entered her house. It had been wonderful to have sex with a man who wanted to give her pleasure, rather than one who took his own pleasure from her. She just couldn't believe that she'd finally slept with Andy, it felt like a dream.

The next month passed slowly. Fenny worked every day and spent every spare moment working on her house. Andy popped over on a regular basis, helping her with odd jobs and talking. He talked about his business. Fenny talked about school. Nobody mentioned sex. Then one day Fenny was running down the stairs and she fell. When she tried to get up she couldn't put any weight on her foot. She reached for her phone and dialled her parents' number, but they weren't in. She called her best friend, but there was no answer. She dialled Andy's number and he answered after 2 rings.

"Andy," she cried. "I've fallen down the stairs and I've hurt my foot. It's really painful."

"I'll be there in 5 minutes," he said and hung up.

It felt like ages, but she soon heard the roar of his sports car down her narrow road and it came to a screeching halt outside her door. He opened the door and ran up to her.

"Is your foot still hurting?" he asked as he knelt next to her. He started pulling off her sock and she screamed in pain. They heard the sound of a car horn from outside. Andy picked her up in his arms and managed to lock the door behind them. He carried her to his double parked car and helped her into the passenger seat. The guy behind him was getting irate, but it didn't faze Andy. He slipped into the driver's seat and drove Fenny to the hospital.

The next day Fenny was at home, trying to master the art of walking up and down stairs with her crutches, when the doorbell rang. It was Andy and he'd brought a big bouquet of red roses. He didn't waste any time on small talk.

"I want us to start dating," he said to Fenny. "What I felt for Celeste was nothing compared with how I felt when you called me yesterday. You've always been in my life so I guess I was blind to you, but that night at Phil's... I don't know about you, but I can't forget it. And it's not because the sex was great, it's because it was you."

"Are you sure?" Fenny croaked, not able to really understand that Andy seemed to want exactly what she wanted.

"I've never been more sure in my life. I want a wife and children. I want to settle down. We've done this the wrong way, Fenny. We made wonderful love. I can't say that I don't want to make love to you again, because I do. I'd take you right here on the kitchen table. But I want us to do this right. Let's start dating. Let's get to know each first."

"But we've known each other all our lives."

"I'm talking about really knowing each other. Not as a guy and his best friend's pesky little sister. Let's get to know each other as a man and a woman who are sexually attracted to each other and who both want to move on to the next stage."

Fenny smiled at him. She knew now that she didn't need to get to know him any better. She loved Andy. She'd loved him all her life and she wanted to love him until they were both old and wrinkly.

"When's our first date?" she asked.

For the next few months Fenny and Andy saw each other at least twice a week. They never made any attempt at having sex, but enjoyed each other's company. Fenny also made friends with George, a new teacher at her school. He was new in town and Fenny was happy to show him around. They joked around a lot and they both had a very risqué sense of humour. One night, they both got drunk at the 30th birthday party of one of their colleagues and the next morning Fenny woke up in George's bed. She was so ashamed of herself. The frustration of being so close to Andy and not having sex, combined with the flirtatious relationship she had with George and way too much alcohol had led to a disastrous outcome. The next morning she asked him if he'd worn a condom and he said that she had nothing to worry about.

When she told Andy what had happened he was angry. They had a big fight and Andy yelled that he never wanted to see her again and slammed the door. George couldn't be happier. She kept going out on dates with him and he started talking about getting married. Fenny knew deep inside that it wasn't what she wanted, but Andy refused to take her calls and she didn't want to be alone anymore. She knew that George was a wonderful father to his children and he wanted to have more children with her. Her parents were concerned about the 12 year age difference between her and George, but she'd made up her mind. Next time George brought up the subject of marriage she would say yes.

One morning as she was getting ready for work she got a call from her brother. Their father had had a heart attack and they didn't know if he'd make it. She got compassionate leave from her work and spent the next few days at hospital with her mother and brothers. During their father's bypass surgery Phil finally couldn't take it any longer when Fenny got back from having spoken with George.

"This is your fault, Fenny!" he yelled.

"How is this my fault?"

"You've driven dad to this with your insane life choices. You were engaged to Ian, whom none of us approved of. Then when we thought that you'd finally come to your senses and started dating Andy, you just couldn't settle for the best guy you'll ever know. No, you had to ruin it by fucking some divorced teacher guy with three kids. Can't you see what this is doing to dad? He can never stop worrying about you for one second?"

Fenny ran out of the hospital and down to the park. She knew that Phil was right. She knew that she'd ruined her chances of getting the man of her dreams. She knew that she had to make it right, but she didn't know how to. Andy still didn't want to talk with her.

With their father out of surgery, Fenny started mending fences with Phil. She gave all the excuses she could think of to not see George and started working on a plan. She begged Phil to take her as his date to Andy's 31st birthday party. Andy wasn't thrilled when she got there and spent the evening practically having sex in public with his own date. Fenny was about to give up. She'd made her bed, now she was going to have to lie in it.

"Fen," Phil came up to her. "I'm going to give you one chance to sort this out. Next time Andy goes to fill up his glass I'm going to ask that little bimbo to dance. You take her place. Do whatever you did that night at my place. I'll make sure everybody goes home and leaves you alone. Good luck."

It wasn't long before Andy took his empty glass to the kitchen. Phil did as he'd promised and when Andy came back it was Fenny who was waiting for him.

"Oh look," Andy said distastefully. "If it isn't my favourite little slut. What's wrong? Couldn't find anyone else to fuck you tonight? Is that why you've come to old Andy again? Andy hasn't been laid for months so he'll be desperate enough to fuck you, eh?"

His words hurt, but Fenny didn't move. "I have to talk to you Andy," she said silently. "Please come out in the garden with me."

She wouldn't take no for an answer and soon they were sitting in a silent corner of the garden.

"What I did was so wrong," Fenny said. "I was so in love with you and I ruined it by a stupid, drunken night with George. I have no excuses for getting so drunk that I didn't care what I did. I have no excuse for hurting you like this. But I want you to know that I loved you so much and I love you even more now. I'm willing to do anything to get your trust and love back."

"Have you and that George character fucked since? Phil tells me he wants to marry you."

"He's wanted to have sex again. I'll be honest, I'd almost decided to say yes to his proposal. But every time he wants to sleep with me, every time he wants to put a ring on my finger, all I can think of is you. If he's all I can get, then I'll marry him. But first I want to hear from you that you think that someone else can make you happier than I can. I want to hear from you that I'm not making the biggest mistake of my life to give you up."

Andy wrapped his arms around her. "I haven't stopped loving you, but how can I trust you?"

The music was gone and there were no sounds coming from the house. Fenny stood up and held Andy's hand as they walked to the house. It was empty. They walked upstairs and she kissed him. "I love you, Andy," she said as he got into bed. She went to the toilet and was about to get undressed as she heard him snore. She laughed with despair. Would he remember this in the morning? He was so drunk tonight. She undressed him and covered his sleeping body with a sheet. She went back downstairs and cleaned up the house. Then she had a shower and found one of Andy's t-shirts to sleep in and she went to bed in the spare bedroom.

The next morning Fenny woke up to the sound of grunts from next door. Then she heard the shower. She went downstairs and made some coffee and startled Andy as he came down to have breakfast.

"Fenny!" he said with surprise. "What the fuck are you doing here? We broke up!"

"Sit down, Andy," she said firmly. "We made up last night."

"Oh, I just accepted that you'd fucked someone else while we were dating and that was it?"

"No, but I love you and you love me and we're both miserable without you. You were willing to start all over last night, why do you have to be so nasty now?"

"Maybe it is because I'm still hurting."

Fenny left him. When she came home she found George waiting outside her house.

"Where have you been?" he demanded to know.

"It was Andy's birthday yesterday, I spent the night."

"Andy as in your ex-boyfriend Andy?"

"That would be the one."

"You're telling me that you've spent the night with him when you refuse to uncross your legs for me? We're supposed to be getting engaged."

"What do you mean that I refuse to uncross my legs for you?"

"Exactly what I said. I've tried everything to get you to fuck me, but you just keep giving me excuses."

"What about that night after Dan's birthday party?"

"You were so shit faced that someone had to make sure you got home. But you were asleep before I got your clothes off and no matter how much I tried to finger your wet cunt, kiss you and tease your tits you didn't wake up."

"Let me get this straight," Fenny was furious. "You took me home when I was too drunk to protest. You then tried to rape me in my sleep. You then let me think that I had fucked you after all, ruining my relationship with the only man I've ever loved?"

"You were gagging for it. For weeks you'd been dripping for me. I could tell."

Someone grabbed hold of George and pulled him off the bench where they were sitting. "I suggest you get the hell out of here and don't ever dream of touching my fiancée ever again or I will kill you."

Fenny and George turned at the same time and looked at Andy. Fenny was still in shock from George's confession. Andy's face was furious.

"Don't you understand English?" he growled at George. "Get yourself out of here!"

George was 4 inches shorter than Andy and did not have half the muscles of the former rugby player. He made a run for it.

"Did you hear that?" Fenny gasped. "I never slept with him."

"I heard it," Andy took her in his arms.

"When I woke up that morning I had little bruises all over my body, I could feel that I'd been penetrated. I just assumed that I'd let him have sex with me."

"I'm so sorry I broke up with you like that. When you left this morning I realised that you're the only woman I've ever loved and I was going to tell you that I'd forgive you. I got so mad when I saw you talking with George, then I heard what he said. I'm sorry, will you forgive me for how I treated you?"

"There's nothing to forgive, Andy. What matters now is that we're together and nothing will ever tear us apart again. Hang on... Did you call me your fiancée just before?"

Andy blushed. "Well... I got a bit carried away. But now that we're alone..." He got down on his knee. "You're the only woman I have ever loved. You're the only woman I will ever love. Please, do me the honour of being my wife. Please, marry me and be the mother of my children."

"I want nothing more than that," Fenny smiled and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him.

Andy returned the kiss and took Fenny's key from her pocket.

"Let's go inside," he whispered in her ear.

Once inside they made their way up to the bedroom. They undressed each other with an urgency that they'd never felt before. Soon the stumbled onto the bed and by the time they were both horizontal, Andy was inside Fenny. Their love making was intense. Andy ploughed his cock as deep inside Fenny as he could. He moved faster and faster. Fenny wrapped her legs around his waste, meeting his thrusts and wanting to feel him deeper. It didn't take them long to cum in an earth-shattering orgasm, but that wasn't enough.

Andy was on his back and Fenny sucked his cock into her mouth, licking off her own juices as they hadn't used a condom. He was soon hard again and Fenny mounted him. This time they took it slower. Fenny rode his hard cock and he used his hips to move with her. He kneaded her tits and rose to suck on them. They kissed deeply and in the middle of the kiss they both came.

By the time they'd showered they'd made love again. They couldn't get enough of each other's bodies. That afternoon they dropped in on Fenny's parents to get their permission to get married. They then brought the good news to Andy's parents. Next they stopped at Andy's place to pack some clothes for him. He pushed Fenny up against the wall and kissed her deeply. Before she knew what had happened he'd pulled her trousers down and he was entering her. They fucked fast and hard against the wall, knocking over a chair as they took their union to the bed after Fenny's first orgasm. Andy kept thrusting into her and soon they both managed to cum.

By the time the sun set on that magical May evening, they were lying on Fenny's bed, absolutely exhausted. They'd lost count of how many times they'd had sex. Their appetite for each other was insatiable.

It wasn't long before Andy and Fenny were married and they'd soon made a baby together. It's now been 5 years since Fenny left her destructive relationship with Ian and she knows it was the best decision she ever made. Every morning she wakes up and looks at her husband she remembers how lucky she's been.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,211 Followers
12