The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 04

Story Info
Trey finds out about Nick's incestuous life with his father.
8.8k words
4.59
111.3k
46

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyinaf
sexyinaf
424 Followers

The drive to Trey's seemed like it was an hour, even though I knew it was only a five minute drive. When I finally drove into his driveway and parked the car, I realized that I was shaking. I knew that I had no rational reason to be shaking though, since Trey was my longtime best friend. I was just being dumb. Trey always told me when he broke up with one of his girlfriends (though he couldn't stay in a long-term relationship if his life depended on it).

Taking a deep breath, I got out of the car and rang his doorbell. Seconds later, the door opened with a smiling Trey behind it. "Hey Nicolae!"

Nicolae was my full first name. It is the name I prefer to go by. There are some who call me Nick (not that I hate it or anything, I just liked Nicolae better), like my father, Rachel, and a few adults (such as teachers), but the majority of people call me Nicolae. I don't correct them if they call me Nick though. Like I said, not a big deal.

Trey was drop dead gorgeous and he knew it. He was 6'2" (the same height as my father, oddly enough) and had a tan, athletic body (which makes sense since he loves spending time outdoors and working out). He had amazing chocolate brown hair and olive green eyes. Trey could honestly walk into any modeling agency and be hired on the spot, that's how great he looked.

He stepped aside and I went in, taking my shoes off by the door. When I finished taking my shoes off, I turned to face Trey and was immediately captured into his embrace. It took me off guard, though I should have expected it. I wrapped my arms around him, too.

Ever since I met him when I was three years old, I would always receive hugs from him. Trey hugs other people too, just not nearly as often as he hugs me. He would once in a while give his family members or other friends a hug, and he will hug a person back if someone else initiates a hug, but that is about it for other people. I, on the other hand, would receive hugs from Trey all the time. People that don't know us that well would often raise an eyebrow at the frequency and duration of our hugs, but people that have known us for a while don't even bat an eye about it. Like I said, it was just kind of expected.

After a minute or so, he broke the hug and the grin returned. "So you have something you need to tell me, do you? I'm just dying to hear it. I'm wondering if it has something to do with why you're not hanging out with me that much anymore."

A twinge of guilt went through me and it must have showed on my face because it made him laugh a deep laugh that matched his deep, bass voice. "Just giving you a hard time, Nicolae. Let's go into the living room, that way we don't have to stand in the doorway. Don't worry, my parents aren't home" he said, as if I was going to tell him a big secret.

As I followed him into the living room, I couldn't help but admire his behind. With the exception of my father's cock, Trey's ass was probably my most favorite object. I swear to God, God must have spent a full week sculpting that ass. Even my father's ass, which I love dearly, doesn't compare to his buttocks. Then again, nobody else's butt comes close to Trey's.

As we entered the living room, he motioned me to take a seat on his leather couch, and then he took a seat on the other side once I sat down. He turned to face me. "Okay. Spill it." What a Trey-like thing to say.

"Rachel dumped me."

"She what?!"

"Did you go hard of hearing all of a sudden? She dumped me!" I was being an asshole, but it was better than crying again.

"That bitch. I bet she doesn't even realize that you are the best thing that will ever happen to her. What happened?"

"She called me before we were supposed to meet up this afternoon and told me that it was over. She told me I was not the one. She didn't even have the guts to do it in person."

"What a cunt." You knew Trey was pissed when he calls a girl a cunt.

"So is there anything else you need to tell me" Trey asked, changing the subject.

I became confused. "No. Why?"

He shrugged. "You know I'm always here for you, right? No matter what. That you can tell me anything, right?"

I gave him a weird look. "Yeah. Why?"

"So you are sure you don't have anything to tell me?"

This was getting weird. "Yes. What would there be to tell?"

A look of pain and frustration came onto his face. "I see."

"What? You see what?"

"You don't trust me."

Confusion and panic filled me. Was I not telling him something? I couldn't think of anything that I was keeping from Trey. I told him everything. What wasn't I telling him? I told him everything except...NO! Once I figured it out, I immediately turned deep red.

"And the light bulb finally turns on." Clearly he knew when I figured it out by the blush that crept up my neck and into my face.

"How do you know about that?"

"How do I know about what? You haven't told me anything yet."

I felt embarrassed, like someone who got caught pissing their pants, which I came close to doing when I figured it out. "How did you know about my father?"

"What about your father? You haven't told me anything about your father?"

I glared at him. "You aren't going to make this easy on me, are you?"

"Nope. It is your punishment for not telling me in the first place. But I will help you out a bit, since you are my best friend. Just finish the sentence. Oh and by the way, I don't want any vague, wishy-washy answers, either. Make sure it is clear, that way I couldn't possibly mistake what you are saying. Now, 'I haven't been around much for the last several weeks because I was busy...' fill in the blank."

I took a deep breath. "I haven't been around much for the last several weeks because I was busy being with my father."

"That was too vague. That could mean just about anything. Make it clear and to the point. Make it so I know exactly what you are saying."

"You know what I'm saying."

"Nope, completely clueless", he lied. "Try it again."

I took another deep breath, trying to prepare myself for the confession. It was a hard confession to make. "I haven't been around much for the last several weeks because I was busy having sex with my father." Once I confessed it, it seemed like an air has been lifted. One I wasn't completely aware of until now.

I was rewarded with a grin from Trey. "See. That wasn't so hard, now was it?"

Anger crept through me. "What do you mean it wasn't hard? I just told you my biggest secret that is considered completely taboo and you think it wasn't hard?"

He sighed. "That doesn't matter. You should have known you could have told me about it. Instead, you refused to tell me about it until I pried it out of you."

"You mean it doesn't bother you?"

"Absolutely not. I just want you to be happy, Nicolae."

"I wanted to tell you." I was getting close to having tears. "But I didn't know how. I was afraid of what you might think of me."

He crossed the couch and closed the distance between us with a hug. "Nicolae. My poor Nicolae. You are a complete idiot."

"Hey!" I tried to pull away but he held me tightly in his embrace. I wasn't a weakling or anything, but Trey was just so strong that I couldn't get away if I tried, so I just gave up and continued to hug him.

"Nicolae, have I ever given you any reason to think that you couldn't trust me? There isn't anything you could say or do that would make me think less of you. It is just not possible. You have always been the most important person in my life and nothing will ever change that."

I didn't know what to say to that, but I was instantly comforted. I knew he would always be my best friend. He was right. I should have told him. Curiosity suddenly struck me. "How did you know, by the way? I didn't say anything that would have given it away."

"Let me explain it to you mathematically." Trey loved math. It was his favorite subject and his abilities never ceased to amaze the teachers, and me for that matter. "You are completely obvious when checking people out, no matter how hard you try to hide it. You have been making googly-eyes at your father since you hit puberty. He, in response to this, pretty much flaunted his body at you, loving the attention he was receiving. Shortly after you turned eighteen, with the exception of school, you stopped wanting to hang out with your girlfriend and friends, insisting that you needed to get home. This continued for the past several weeks. So what does 'x' equal? 'X' equals 'duh', of course. I could have figured that one out even before Algebra."

Okay, his explanation was not mathematical, with the exception of the 'x' equals thing. Was I really that obvious? I wonder if anyone else figured it out. "Do you think anyone else caught on?"

"I doubt it...no scratch that, I bet a million to one that the twins figured it out. You know they won't care either, though. Don't worry, nobody besides us, I'm sure. I bet even Rachel is completely clueless on the matter."

The "twins", Cody and Collin, were the remainder of our group. They transferred into our school in fifth grade and instantly became friends with us. They are both bisexual, though Cody is more open about it than Collin. The twins are obsessed with Trey and I, for a lack of a better term. To be technical, Cody was obsessed with me and Collin was obsessed with Trey. It was a little weird when we first figured that out, but it doesn't bother us anymore since they are both kind-hearted and fun people.

"What do you mean it's obvious when I'm checking someone out?"

"I think the statement speaks for itself."

"I am NOT obvious!"

"So you weren't checking out my ass as we were walking into the living room?"

My cheeks became flushed and I had a "oh shit!" moment. I couldn't deny it, so I just chose to say nothing.

"I actually like that you notice me. Some parts more than others." He grinned, and then his face sobered up. "Which actually I was gonna ask you something." He suddenly looked anxious.

"What?"

"I was wondering if you would give me a blowjob."

Any trace of embarrassment I had had was gone. Anger quickly replaced it. "So you automatically assume that because I checked you out and that I suck my father's dick that I would suck your dick?"

He looked panicked. "Whoa, Nicolae, wait a minute..."

I decided to interrupt him. "You think that because you can get just about any girl in school to blow you that it would be okay to assume that your best friend would too." He opened his mouth to interrupt, but I quickly continued. "You probably thought 'oh, since he was perverted enough to blow his old man, he must be perverted enough to blow me since I am a stud with a hot piece of ass. Anybody would be lucky to get asked to suck my cock.'" The anger increased more and more as I talked. I knew I was being moody but that was just the kind of day I was having.

"No, I..."

"I'm out of here."

I got up and quickly walked to the door with a desperate Trey following me. He was talking, but I chose to ignore him. I went to put on my shoes and when I got them on and stood straight up Trey embraced me, but I pushed him with such fury that it actually shoved him against the wall. "Don't fucking touch me! I'm not a fucking toy! I'm not one of the sluts you always have around you that you use and discard!"

He looked hurt and on the verge of tears, something I have never seen on Trey's face before. "Nicolae, it is not like that. Nicolae...Nicky..."

The use of my childhood nickname that he hasn't used since middle school brought a jolt through my body. A flashback (or just a distant memory), went through my head.

I was back at my sixth birthday party. I was surrounded by my friends and a big birthday cake that my mother had made was set on the table. Young Trey was sitting next to me and asked, "Hey Nicky, what are you gonna get for a present?" I replied that I did not know. My mother (whom I loved dearly) said, "Guess you're just going to have to wait and see, huh, Nicky?" (She must have thought it was cute). As soon as she said it, the room (filled with five and six year olds, mind you) fell silent. "Don't call me that! Only Trey can call me that!" I screamed at my mother, who didn't know any better. All my other friends had known that rule already. My poor mother didn't and she got a hurt look on her face. Young Trey, being only six years old at the time, was not aware of my mother's hurt feelings, but grinned when I told her that he was the only one who could call me Nicky. That was the only time I ever yelled at my mother, who died when I was nine.

Snapping back into the present, and slightly disturbed by the random memory, I simply whispered a goodbye to Trey and headed out the door and into my car. It's funny how weird memories come back to you all of a sudden.

The telephone was ringing off the hook when I got inside my house. I looked at the Caller ID and saw that it was Trey, so I ignored it. I just wanted this day to be over. My cell phone started vibrating in my pocket and I took it out to see who it was. No surprise there. It was Trey. Again, I ignored him.

I decided to call it an early night (I can't believe I'm going to bed at eight o'clock). What a terrible day I had. Being dumped by Rachel, having my father leave me until Friday (it was Sunday), and getting into a fight with my best friend who thought that I was a cock slut that he could use as his own personal toy. Is it possible to just sleep until Friday when my father got home? Knowing the answer was no, I set my alarm clock and went to bed.

I didn't want to get up when the alarm clock went off, but I did anyways. I took my shower and brushed my teeth and headed off to school.

When I got to school, I bumped into Rachel in the hallway.

"Hey Nick."

I knew what she wanted. "Hey. I'm not ready to go through the whole 'we can still be friends' thing so it will have to wait."

Luckily, she backed off. "Okay. We'll talk when you're ready."

I nodded. "Thank you."

She gave a small smile and was gone. "Nicolae!" someone called. I turned around and found that the twins, Cody and Collin, were approaching.

The twins were easily the most attractive students in the school (with the exception of the butthole, Trey). They were completely identical, looking more than just similar. It seemed that no one could tell them apart. Even their parents were mistaken half the time. As a matter of fact, the only two people in the world to be able to tell them apart with one hundred percent accuracy is Trey and I, which never ceases to amaze them. They would purposely try to fool us by acting like the other, or going into the bathroom and switching clothes before coming back out. Each attempt, of course, failed miserably. Neither Trey nor I were ever fooled for a second.

They were both 5'11" with a thin, but athletic, body. You wouldn't know they were bisexual by looking at them. They both had unruly blonde hair that seemed to fall into all the right places. Their most attractive, and simply amazing, body features were their eyes. They were teal. Others may have some wishy-washy teal-like eyes, but none of the others came close to the purity of their teal eyes. Their eyes were my favorite pairs of eyes to look into.

Cody, who was always happy to see me, had a big grin on his face. They may have identical looks and tastes, but their personalities were a little different. Cody was the more aggressive and blunt of the two, while Collin simply was laidback and kept to himself. Other than that, they were two peas in a pod, and each other's best friend.

"Where is Trey?" Collin asked.

"Hopefully in a corner rotting somewhere."

Both of them stared in disbelief at me with their beautiful eyes. "What's wrong? Are you guys fighting? You guys never fight?"

"I know" was all I said.

They both looked so worried, especially Cody. I went and wrapped my arms around him and held him in my embrace. "Are you okay?" Cody asked.

"I will be."

As I was holding Cody, I saw Trey approaching, which caused my body to tense up. "I need to go."

"Let me go with you."

I shook my head. "You stay with your brother." I met eyes with Collin. I didn't have to ask Collin if he was staying. He would always be on Trey's side, just as Cody would always be on mine. Not that Collin and I weren't friends. We were great friends. He just preferred Trey's company over mine, which I would never hold against him.

Cody opened his mouth to protest, but I interrupted him, "Please".

He gave me a forlorn look and I walked away.

"Hey, Nicolae, wait!" I heard Trey call.

I ignored him. I was not ready to deal with him. Not sure if I ever wanted to deal with him again.

It pretty much continued like that throughout the day. I would receive worried looks from Cody, and Trey would try talking to me, and I would continue to ignore him.

When lunch came around, I was put into a difficult situation that shouldn't have been so difficult. The difficult situation was finding a table to sit at. I glanced around the cafeteria for an empty table and couldn't find one. Shit. I found the table I would normally be sitting at, which included Trey, Cody, and Collin, but I didn't want to be forced into a conversation with them so I didn't go sit by them. Luckily, they didn't notice me yet. I continued walking through the tables.

"I know it is none of my business, but it looks like you don't want to sit by Trey for some reason. You are welcome to sit with us."

I jumped and nearly spilt the food that was on my tray. I looked for the familiar voice to find Rachel with her flock of friends. They all stared at me. Knowing Rachel, she told every last one of them that we broke up. I simply just shook my head. I wasn't that desperate.

As I continued perusing the cafeteria for a table to sit at, my eyes fell on someone who was sitting by himself. It was Rhett. No big surprise there.

Honestly, I did not know Rhett at all. Nobody here did, actually. He transferred here last year from another high school and kept to himself, not talking to anyone.

Rhett had pure black hair, like mine. He was really short, around 5'3", give or take an inch. He also had an adorable baby face. He could easily pass for a freshman, though I knew he was already 18. He had silver eyes and when he smiled (which seemed to be rarely), it was very cute.

I went up to his table and sat down. "Hi, mind if I sit with you?"

Rhett just looked up and blinked at me, so I repeated the question. "No, I don't," he replied, "but I am wondering why you are sitting with me and not with the remainder of the 'god clique'."

"I beg your pardon?"

"You don't know that people call you guys that? I thought that was just common knowledge. Everyone calls you, Trey, Cody, and Collin gods, thus giving your group the name the 'god clique'".

"What, why?"

He gave an annoyed sigh, "Because all of you are so perfect! Perfect grades, perfect behavior, perfect looks and body, everyone loves you guys, which is why you guys are considered gods."

He continued eating, though I wasn't going to let it slide. "I'm not perfect."

"Remind me again who is the ringleader of the 'god clique', who was crowned Homecoming King, and who has perfect grades and attendance?"

"It is true that I have perfect grades and attendance, and for some reason I became Homecoming King, but I am not the ringleader of the so-called 'god clique'. If there is any leader, it would be Trey."

"Bullshit. Trey may be the most social person in the group, but that group can't even function properly without you. I mean seriously, look at them".

I snuck a glance over there and they all had small frowns on their faces. Nobody was talking. There just seemed to be an awkward silence and, much to my horror, they simultaneously seemed to sense that I was watching them so they all turned and looked at me at the same time. Creepy!

sexyinaf
sexyinaf
424 Followers