The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 09

Story Info
Gay incest continues and Nick learns to love Trey even more.
8.1k words
4.69
53.9k
33

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyinaf
sexyinaf
424 Followers

This series contains male-on-male relationships, some of which are incestuous. If you think this will offend you, please do not read any of the stories in this series. If you are looking for stories that focus solely on sex, this series is not for you either since love plays a huge part in this series. Otherwise, please enjoy the series and leave a public comment, or send me a private one. I love hearing from my readers and any feedback is sincerely appreciated. Thank you!

********

My father and I had just finished supper and we are now in the living room making out. I had told him about Rachel's visit over supper and it seemed to...I don't know...make him hot maybe? I pulled away from him. "I think I'm going to go hang out with Cody."

My father laughed. "I'm not doing a good enough kissing job if you are thinking about him."

I smiled at him. "It's not that...but I was thinking about how often I am with you and how it impacts my friends' lives. Ever since I became intimate with you, I have been hanging out a lot less with them. I can't even think of the last time where just Cody and I did something together on our own. It would mean a lot to him if I just randomly decided to hang out with him...and I miss him too, to be perfectly honest."

My father smiled. "Go hang out with him. I'm going to call Jacob and see if he still wants to come over."

"What do you mean by still?"

His smile widened. "He wanted to come over after we were done drinking but I told him I wanted some alone time with you tonight. I had my alone time with you and now we should each go do our separate things to make everyone else happy. It's a win for everyone."

I smiled. "Okay. I'll see you when I see you, I guess. I don't know how late I'll be out."

He laughed. "You are eighteen years old. You don't need to inform me anymore of when you will be back...or where you are, for that matter. If you decide to come home, then come home. If you decide to stay over, then stay over. If I don't see you tonight, I will talk to you tomorrow."

I gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Have fun with Jacob."

He smiled. "I will."

I went and grabbed my coat off the hanger and went out to my car. I can't wait to see the look on Cody's face when I appeared on his doorstep.

********

Ten minutes later I pulled into Cody's driveway. I didn't see his parents' vehicles anywhere so I assumed they were out of town on business.

I approached the door and rang the doorbell. After about five seconds, the door opened and Collin stood behind it. His eyes widened, clearly surprised to see me. "Nicolae, I'm surprised to see you here. What's up?"

"Is Cody here?"

"Yes, he is in our room. Do you want me to get him?"

"No thanks. I will go to him...if you don't mind."

Collin smiled. "Of course not. You are always welcome here" he said as he stepped back from the entryway to let me in.

I walked through the doorway, through the living room, down the hallway to the end where the twins roomed. Normally I would have knocked, but it was Cody and I must admit I wanted to see his face when I walked in.

I opened the door and walked in. Cody was sitting on top of his desk reading a book, and naturally he looked up to see who entered. Just as I had expected, his whole face lit up as if he were a child that had his parents just tell him he was going to an amusement park. Cody grinned from ear to ear, tossed his book aside, and quickly leapt off his desk and ran into my arms.

"Nicolae, it's really you! I'm so happy!"

I found myself grinning as well. Happiness spread through me like a plague...but that might not be the right word. Plagues are generally bad, right? This was a good plague. I pulled away from him slightly to look into his smiling face. He looked so happy. His happiness spread through my entire body and lifted my spirits up. "I wanted to be with you so I came. Do you want to play Scrabble?"

He laughed. "Of course you would choose a game you have never lost! Yes, I will play with you...but let's make a bet."

I raised my eyebrow at him. "A bet? Sure, why not? Name your bet."

"The winner gets to ask the loser to do something and the loser has to do it no matter what."

I laughed. "You would do whatever I told you to do anyways so what's the point?"

He laughed. "True, but it would be fun nonetheless. So it's a deal?"

I tilted my head up and rubbed my nose against his. "Deal. Go get it ready."

He smiled and went and got it ready. He set the board up on his floor since he knew I wouldn't mind. "Do you want to go first, or do you want to draw to see who goes first?"

I smiled. "You go first. We both know I'm going to kick your ass either way."

He laughed. "Okay. I'll go."

********

The game lasted for about three hours. Cody happened to be an excellent player, but he wasn't a Scrabble champion like me.

"Honestly, who gets over five hundred? I barely got over three hundred and fifty this game!" Cody commented.

To be honest, I usually scored in the six hundreds, but I figured it would be rude to say that. "It was fun" I said instead.

He smiled. "Yeah, it was, but where do you come up with these words? I mean seriously! Like the time when I played the word 'nation' and your next turn you added 'miscege' to it to make 'miscegenation.' Not only did you use all seven of your letters, but you got a triple word score on that one."

I smiled. "People often aren't patient enough when playing Scrabble. People will often just play the first word that will score twenty before even seeing the word that would get them a score of over thirty that round."

He rolled his eyes. "You didn't even play a turn below twenty until the very last rounds when there were no more letters left in the bag."

I laughed. "I guess I'm just that good...but you do remember our deal, don't you?"

His face changed. "Yes, I do. Anything you want, Nicolae."

"Go lay on the bed face-up."

He went and laid on his bed like I told him to. I went to the bed and positioned myself above him. His beautiful teal eyes held lots of emotion. "You said anything, right?" I asked.

He nodded, looking like he was out of breath.

"Then I am going to kiss you." I lowered my head and pressed my lips against his. I've kissed him only once before but that was brief and with a closed mouth. I pressed my tongue against his mouth and he opened his mouth, letting my tongue in.

I caressed my tongue against his tongue. Despite how open of a person he was, he seemed awfully shy at the moment. He never refused any of my caresses; however he didn't make any moves on my tongue. I pulled back, caught my breath, and looked at his beautiful face. "Do you not want to make out with me?"

"I do! I mean it. It's just that I've waited so long for this moment that I don't want to give you more than what you want from me."

I smiled and ran my fingers through his golden hair. "I want you to kiss me back. I've invaded your mouth so why don't you invade mine now."

To my surprise, he pulled my head down and forced his lips against mine. He poked his tongue at my mouth and I let him in. He stroked his tongue against mine and soon both of our tongues were doing a tango together. I pulled back slightly and started sucking on his lower lip.

He pulled back from my lips. "Nicolae, please."

"Please what?" I asked.

"Please fuck me."

"What?"

"I want your cock buried inside me. I've wanted you for so long, Nicolae. Please fuck me. I am yours and I want you take pleasure in the heated tightness of my ass."

"Not tonight, Cody."

"Please! I want your fucking cock so much, Nicolae, you don't understand! I've wanted it for so long."

"I said no. I will fuck you one of these nights, I promise, but after graduation."

He looked disappointed. "I want you so much. I would do anything for you."

"Then prove it by patiently waiting another week or two. What I need from you right now is patience. Can you do that for me?"

He sighed. "Yes. If it is patience you ask for, then it is patience I will give you."

I leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips. "Thank you. Do you shave your pubic hair?"

To my delight, he looked startled. Cody prided himself in how well he knew me but for once I was actually able to throw him off guard. "Yes, I do."

"All the way or partially?"

"All the way."

"Don't shave completely from now on. I happen to have a small fetish for pubic hair so keep it trimmed down to about an inch. Make sure you keep a treasure trail too if you can grow one."

He laughed. "I will grow it out a little then. I'll talk Collin into doing it too. We like to look exactly the same so if I grow it out, he will want to do it too so that we continue to look truly identical."

I knelt down and kissed him on the lips again. Suddenly, I heard the door open and I lifted my head from Cody to look at Collin standing in the doorway.

Collin blushed. "I'm sorry for interrupting. I will leave now."

I smiled at him. "It's okay. I was just about to leave anyways."

"Are you going home?" Collin asked.

"No, he's going over to Trey's house" Cody answered.

I looked over at him. Cody undoubtedly knew me better than anyone but I didn't even mention anything close to indicating on where I was going.

"Sorry" he said, looking sheepish.

I gave him a small kiss on the forehead. "Later."

As I walked out to my car, I looked at the time. It was a quarter after ten o'clock. Trey's parents should be going to bed by the time I got there (they usually go to bed at ten-thirty). Hopefully I don't wake anyone up when I get there.

********

I pulled my car up to Trey's house at ten-thirty as expected. The lights were on in the driveway (thankfully) so I went up to the door and unlocked it (I was given a key to their house shortly after my mother's death...).

When I went inside, I turned around and locked the door back up again. When I turned back I found Trey's mother in the entryway looking at me. It looked like she had just finished her shower. She was wearing a robe, however the robe wasn't fully closed and her cleavage was fully exposed to me. The robe had covered up her nipples but the sides of her breasts were still showing. I noticed a water drop running down her cleavage...

Trey's mother cleared her throat and closed her robe. I felt my face turn beet red and I just realized that I had a raging hard on. Out of instinct, I shot my hands down to cover my groin, which naturally brought her eyes down to my groin. Damn it!

"It's nice to know that I still have that effect on a young man's body, however it would be quite inappropriate to act on any of these reactions for numerous reasons."

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Turner, I...I..." I stammered.

"Don't think anything of it. Forget it happened. You are always welcome here but this is kind of an odd hour to come over and visit."

"I'm sorry. I wanted to see Trey..."

"Trey is already asleep. For some unknown reason he went to bed early tonight."

"Oh. Well I'll just be on my way then..." I said, and then I began to turn around.

"Don't be an idiot" Trey's mother said.

"What do you mean? Trey hates it when someone wakes him up" I said, confused.

"Not if it's you. You have always been an exception, Nicolae. He would be extremely upset if he found out that you came over to see him but didn't bother waking him up to visit."

She did have a point. "Okay, I'll go wake him up then" I said, but as I went to pass her she reached out and grabbed my arm.

"I don't mean to be a meddling mother, but I know about you and Trey. I also know that you have another lover besides him and he is trying to cope with it the best he can. If you love someone else too, that's perfectly fine by me, but I will never forgive you if you break my boy's heart."

"Mrs. Turner, I..."

"Let me finish. I am no stranger to the fact that my son can be quite promiscuous. His father was the same way at his age. Up until about a month ago Trey would always sneak a girl over to fuck her."

My eyes widened.

"Yes, I know all about his sexual conquests. He is an attractive, sweet young man so seducing a girl is no problem for him. He has no idea that his father and I know all about the girls he sneaks into our house. We don't really care...although some nights it is hard to sleep with all the moaning coming from his room...but that's not the point! The point is that he loves you with all his heart and I know you have been very back and forth with him lately and it is confusing him and breaking his heart. I don't care how many lovers you have but don't you dare shut my boy out. I don't care if you are romantically involved with just him or with one hundred other people but you just better stay with him forever."

"I..."

She held her hand up to stop me from saying anything else. "I don't want to hear any excuses or anything like it. I remember the day he met you fifteen years ago as if it were yesterday. His father and I went to go pick him up from daycare that day fifteen years ago and we asked him how his day went and do you want to know what he said?"

"What did he say?"

"He said it was the best day of his life and when we had asked why, he said he fell in love. His father asked him what the name of the girl was and Trey told him that it wasn't a girl, it was a boy and his name was Nicolae. He also said he was going to marry Nicolae and live happily ever after with him."

To say that I was stunned would be an understatement. Could he really have had those feelings for me even when he was that young?

"I thought it was the cutest thing he has ever said" Trey's mother continued.

I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything.

"When he said that fifteen years ago I just brushed it off my shoulders as some crush but his feelings for you have never diminished. He has loved you for fifteen years, Nicolae, and he will love you until the day he takes his last breath. The reason I am telling you all this is so you know exactly what kind of pain you will inflict upon him if you ever decide to leave him. The day you leave him will be the last day he ever experiences happiness. He would be pissed if he found out we had this conversation but every mother wants their son to be happy and I can't idly sit by and wait for the day all happiness is stripped from him without ever saying something."

I smiled. "I understand."

She leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead. "Until that day comes, I will love you as if you were my own child."

"Thanks" I said, then I made my way up the stairs to find Trey's bedroom.

I didn't knock since I wanted to gently wake him up so I just went in. When I went in I noticed a nightlight on in the corner. I couldn't help but smile at how cute it was that someone like Trey still used a nightlight. The light from the nightlight allowed me to be able to see his face clearly (though his face was tinted blue from the nightlight).

I went and sat beside him on the bed. Watching him sleep melted my heart and I knew that I have been trying to suppress my feelings for him for so long.

I reached out and lightly brushed his hair. I noticed that the covers were pulled up past his nipples but enough was showing for me to know that he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath. I looked around the room on the floor and noticed there weren't any boxers lying in the pile of clothes he had stripped out of...which means he still had them on.

My hand was still on his face and I felt him stir. "Damn it! Who is in here? I am trying to sleep."

"I'm sorry. I wanted to see you. You can go back to sleep."

"Nicky?" He reached up and held his hand to his face and smiled. "I am glad you're here."

I leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. "I love you. I am going to go home now. I wanted to talk to you about something but it can wait until tomorrow. Goodnight."

I got up and went to the door and turned the handle to open it. When I got the door about an inch open, I caught a glimpse of hand slamming it close. I tried opening it again but the strong hand was pressing against both the door and door panel, which made the door stay closed despite my efforts.

I turned around and sure enough Trey was there with an outstretched arm keeping me from escaping the room. I didn't even hear him leave his bed and how the heck could someone get out of bed and make it to the door that fast? "Don't go" he said.

"Trey, I..." I reached out and put a hand on his chest to push him away. He didn't budge at all. His chest felt warm under my touch and his pecs were so muscular...he smelt so good.

Trey reached out with his other hand and laid it gently under my chin to lift it up. My eyes met with his and I felt my heart skip a beat. He leaned forward and gave me a light kiss on the forehead and when he leaned back again he just continued gazing at me. The look in his eyes made my heart beat so fast and his gorgeous face actually made it hard for me to breathe.

I looked away and found my breath. How the hell was he able to steal my breath and race my heart like that with just a gaze? Not even my father can do that. I needed to regain my composure.

The way he had positioned himself in front of me made it hard for me to view anything but him. I looked down...whoa! He was as hard as a rock! I better look away before I get entranced again. I looked up again but found myself staring at his erect nipples and resisted the urge to lean forward and lick them. I turned my gaze to my left and found his right arm stretched out still to prevent the door from being opened. His arm was muscular and I wanted to reach out and feel it. I can't look there either since even his arm aroused me. I looked up and found his hairy armpit. At last! Some place that won't be arousing! I focused in on his armpit so I can at last regain my composure. The scent coming from his armpit was musky, but somehow sweet at the same time, and I wanted to lean in and bury my nose in the hairs of it to catch the scent better and I would want to run my tongue along his pit...what the fuck?

"Get the hell away from me!" Trey was a boulder, but I summoned enough strength to actually push him a few steps away from me. Trey looked absolutely stunned by my outburst and confusion soon followed.

"Nicolae, I don't understand, what did I do?" My heart broke at the tone his voice made. He didn't understand what happened. I thought he was intentionally trying to arouse the fuck out of me with his sexiness but apparently he didn't put any effort into it. Could I seriously react that strongly to him without effort on his part?

"I'm sorry, Trey, but this isn't right. You make my breath escape and my heart race simply by being near me and I don't even react that strongly even with my father. It isn't supposed to be like that."

To my surprise, a look of fury came onto his face. "No! Fuck you, Nicolae! I have accepted the fact that you can't be with only me, and I have even accepted the fact that you love your father more than me, but I will be fuckin' damned if I let you say that loving me and how I make your body react and the way I make you feel in general is wrong! That is bullshit!"

I was stunned. I opened my mouth to say something but I got interrupted.

"No. I'm not done talking, Nicolae. As long as I am getting these things off my chest, I might as well say everything. Your father is not your soulmate! I am! Your father's soulmate died nine years ago in a car crash! His love for you is very real, I am sure, but it is not the same as it was with your mother. You are the son of his soulmate and that makes you the closest thing to a soulmate he has left but you are still not his soulmate, nonetheless...you belong with me...oh bloody hell, Nicolae, don't cry! Get pissed off at me or something, but please, don't cry! Anything but that."

sexyinaf
sexyinaf
424 Followers