The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling between her legs I leaned down planning to lick the perfectly formed firm breasts that lay before me, but she guided my lips to her for a kiss I felt obligated to return. Knowing how much Ellen liked to hear about my exploits with her daughter I'd begun to feel worse for Jessica than her. Ellen knew she could have me for as long as she wanted, all she needed to do was say the word, but Jessica wanted to be with me and could never have me as long as her mother came first. After our sensuous kiss I drifted down to her breasts and sucked her nipples as she held them steady for me. Softly kissing her slender midriff I found myself in awe of her beauty for a moment. Her tight young body with an all over tan looked fantastic in the hip hugging denim shorts she wore. I smiled thinking what my friends back at college would say if I were to show them a picture of Jessica and told them she was the girl I turned down for another woman. Even if they believed me they'd think I was crazy, and maybe I was, but I had no plans to give up on my dream of making Ellen mine.

Unbuttoning Jessica's shorts I lowered them and her panties at the same time leaving her stark naked on the bed. I stood up and stripped naked myself before getting down between my legs ready to lick her sweet pussy. She was noticeably tighter than her mother, with smaller outer lips that were dark pink in color, but they both had the same sensitive clit and hunger for my tongue. After countless hours with my face between Ellen's legs this summer it was as if I could do no wrong with another woman now. They all had their preferences in how they liked it licked, but I knew what signs to look for as I ate pussy and had grown to love going down on a woman. It always felt good to watch my partner squirm and moan while being treated to my well-trained tongue.

I was low on sexual stamina thanks to a long session with each woman earlier in the day so I planned to keep eating her pussy for as long as possible. As she neared orgasm, I feared she might want me to penetrate her to finish her off but she was enjoying herself far too much. She had one leg thrown over my shoulder and another bent to the side opening her cunt wide for me. Lavishing her slick cunt with my tongue I wiggled my fingers inside her. Reaching up I let her taste her own juices thrilled by the wanton smile she gave me. I swirled my tongue around her delicate little asshole and then back to her pussy for more. With her fingers snared through my hair she tugged me up for another kiss, licking the taste of her pussy from my chin.

Instead of guiding my cock inside her as expected she pushed me back down to lick her some more. She told me she found my tongue irresistible as I licked her through a series of moans and sighs. When she finally came her ass rose from the bed as her legs tensed around me. It was time to fuck her now while she was still aroused so it would take less work to please her, but she closed her legs in favor of more kissing. When she gave me a cute smile and asked if I'd mind doing it again for her I was powerless to resist.

At first I'd been worried I wouldn't have the energy to give her the thorough fucking she craved but as the night went on I became anxious to get inside her. She kept me licking her pussy over and over, stopping only for the occasional round of kissing. Whenever I tried to slip my cock inside her or get her to suck me again, she batted her eyes and gave me a smile that forced me to do as she pleased. It reminded me of being back in high school where my girlfriend loved to receive oral sex but rarely gave it in return. By the time she relented and let me have sex with her, my lips and tongue were practically numb.

In my eagerness to fuck her, my lack of energy was long forgotten. Her endless craving for my tongue on her pussy had driven me wild with desire and anticipation. My cock was throbbing almost painfully by the time she let me take her. Soon as she fit the head of my cock between her lips I rammed it inside her. Jessica let out a loud yelp and then hung on tight for the ride. I started fucking her harder than I'd given it to her in the past. At first she didn't like it but no matter how many times she tried to hold me with her arms or grip me with her legs I kept pushing them aside. As her tight cunt loosened around my shaft she soon stopped struggling and began urging me on.

Jessica was grunting every time my cock slammed into her now, her eyes closed as she chewed her lip. They shot open so she could look at me when I pulled, no doubt thinking I might be ready to cum. She'd built my sex drive to a frenzy with the prolonged session of pussy licking and I wasn't ready to stop yet. I picked her up and turned her over easily, attacking her dripping cunt from behind. I fucked her until I had literally knocked her flat on the bed and kept going even then. She finally had to squirm out from under me and give me a blowjob to finish me off.

"My god that was amazing Danny," she said sliding up next to me with a kiss. "My pussy is still tingling," she giggled.

"Glad you liked it," I said reaching down to rub her slick cunt.

"You looked tired," she said. "I was worried you might not be any good tonight at first, but once I got you nice and wound up."

"All that pussy licking?" I said twisting a finger deep inside her.

"I had to do something to get you excited," she said licking my lips. "I supposed I could have given you head until you were ready to burst, but this way I got the best of both sides."

"You naughty little tramp," I said laughing at her wicked smile.

"We're not done yet either," she promised. "Just waiting on you stud," she said squeezing my soft cock. "And don't worry about being tired because this time it's my turn on top."

Cuddling close to me she rubbed my chest and waited patiently for me to get another erection. I knew it would come but wondered if she'd have the patience to wait or if she would end up sucking it back to life. Nuzzling against my neck she pressed her breasts against my side dragging the hard nipples along my arm. Lying on her side she took her top leg and ran it up and down mine coming close to my prick but never touch it. In fact she touched me everywhere but my cock and soon we watched together as is rose in fits and starts. With a single finger on the tip she moved it in circles as it finished growing fully erect.

Spreading her lips with one hand she stood above me and didn't start lowering herself until I held my cock still for her. With one smooth motion she took my cock inside and sat down on me. Holding her by the slender waist I watched her rub her clit to help moisten her pussy again. My hands moved up to her beautiful tits when she started to bounce on my cock to tweak her nipples. When she stopped with a loud moan for a moment I sat up to suckle on them. Jessica pushed me back down ready to ride me again and did so much harder this time.

Needing her hands for balance I took over the vacant place on her clit massaging it with my thumb as she humped me. Watching her breasts bounce I sighed in bliss as her tight cunt caressed my cock in its wonderful grip. Once in a while she would stop to reposition slightly or to grind her hips against me. When she stopped suddenly halfway down and touched my stomach, I knew right away what she wanted and fucked her hard as I could from beneath. On and on it went until she bent down to kiss me and stayed there breathing hard.

While she rested I kept my cock hard by screwing her gently from below. When she was ready again, she turned around and leaned away from me on her knees waiting for me to fit the tip back inside her. I teased her by running it through her lips a few times before letting her have it again. We rocked back and forth working together to make each other cum. Jessica came first her pussy clamping onto my cock tightly. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her back towards me. Kissing her neck I put all my energy into fucking her drooling cunt until she tore away from my grip to slump onto her side with her legs curled up and trembling. I put my arm around her and held her close letting her come down after her most intense orgasm of the night. From behind I couldn't see her eyes and was sure she must have fallen asleep, but eventually she spoke again.

"I hope you had enough because I did," she said turning around to kiss me.

"More than enough Jess," I said returning the kiss. "Should I go?" I would have preferred to go home, but if she wanted me to stay then she had more than earned it tonight.

"No please stay," she said smiling excitedly when I nodded. "Let's get under the covers, I want to cuddle."

"Come here then," I said opening my arms to her and hugging her close as we got under her blankets facing each other.

"I was thinking you could come with me to meet my father if you wanted," she said looking into my eyes nervously. "I know mom will give you some time off if I ask her."

"Jessica... I... I don't think that would be a good idea," I said feeling sick over the look of pain on her face. What was I doing to these poor women?

"It's ok," she said turning away as her voice quivered.

"You're a wonderful girl," I said. "But..."

"I hope I get to meet her some day," she said cutting me off.

"Meet who?" I asked.

"The stupid bitch that has you on a string but can't make up her mind," she said in an angry voice. "I'd love to slap some sense into her. Any woman should feel lucky to have you Danny. I can't believe there's a girl out there who won't love you back."

"I'm sorry Jessica," I said feeling horrible for what I was putting her through.

"I understand," she said turning to face me again. "But I need you to promise me something," she said wiping her eyes.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Promise me you'll give me a chance if you ever get sick of chasing her," she said.

"I promise," I said knowing I'd never stop chasing her mother.

"Goodnight Danny," she said kissing me as she burrowed into my arms again and closed her eyes.

"Goodnight Jessica," I said kissing her softly on the forehead.

The next morning she woke me up early with a kiss. We had a quickie in her bed screwing frantically until I came. Though she didn't quite get there wasn't a trace of disappointment in her smile. Her flight left early so we didn't have a whole lot of time, but she dragged me to her bathroom for a warm shower together. We fucked once more in the shower and this time she got to cum too. Afterwards I lay on her bed with a towel wrapped around my wet nakedness getting another raging hard on as I watch her get dressed. There was something about watching women get dressed that I found almost as big a turn on as watching them undress. When she was done she looked at my cock as if she were trying to determine if there was enough time for one more round. She went to dry her hair and told me to get dressed.

"Morning kids," Ellen said as we came down to the kitchen.

"Morning mom," Jessica said as we sat at the table.

"Have a seat and some juice, the eggs are almost ready," she said.

"Mom where did you get that shirt?" said Jessica snickering. I looked up to see her holding the frying pan with eggs and wearing the MILF shirt I gave.

"A friend gave it to me. Why?" Ellen asked.

"You know what a MILF is right?" Jessica asked with another laugh as I studied the floor.

"He never told me, but he assumed I knew so I was too embarrassed to ask," she shrugged.

"Well it's mother I'd like to blank if that helps," Jessica said laughing. "Sounds like mom's friend has the hots for her," she said looking at me. "Who was it?"

"You don't know him," she said.

"Well he wants to get to know you better," Jessica said. "You should let him take you out for dinner mom and see where it goes."

I sat through breakfast speaking as little as possible. Jessica must have figured I was nervous around her mother after spending the night but I was trying to think. As I listened to the banter between them something wasn't adding up. Ellen always told me her daughter partially blamed her for the divorce and gave the impression that Jessica was against the idea of her finding romance with another man. Listening to her encourage her mother now I could see it was the exact opposite of what Ellen has described and had been for some time by the sound of it. We were definitely going to talk about this on the way back from the airport.

The three of us went to the airport together to see Jessica off. I sat in the back as mother and daughter rode up front. Our own flight to Mexico left early in the afternoon and I hoped we'd still be on it after I confronted Ellen during the drive back. After checking her bags we sat around near the terminal until it was time for Jessica to pass through security.

"I should get going," she said wiping the tears from her eyes. "See you in a week mom."

"Stopping crying sweetie it's only for a week," Ellen said ignoring her own tears as she hugged her daughter. "Your father misses you too and whatever else I might think of him, I know he loves you more than anything."

"I know he does," she said as her mother let her go. "Bye Danny," she said stepping towards me with her arms open.

"I'll see you when you get back," I said hugging her tight.

"I'll miss you," she said giving me a deep kiss that made her mother turn away.

With one last hug for her mother she passed though security waving as she went. We watched her until she entered the tunnel that lead to her plane. Free to be together again at last we shared an excited look and headed towards her car smiling. I still planned to ask Ellen about what I had heard during breakfast, but with that single look at her I knew no matter what her explanation was it would have no effect on our trip or anything else.

"I'll drop you off at home so you can finish packing. I wish I could screw you right now but there's no time," she said as she drove. "I'll pack one of your suits for a night out while we're down there. Don't bring too much clothes though," she added with a smile.

"Sure," I said looking out the window.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said.

"I know you better than that Daniel. What is it?" she asked again.

"It's nothing," I repeated.

"Please tell me what's wrong," she said.

"Ok then," I said getting a little frustrated. "You want to tell me why we needed to hide our relationship from Jessica again? And don't give me that shit about her not wanting you to date because she looked awful anxious to see you with your secret admirer who gave you the shirt."

"I... I... please just..." she stammered.

"Just let it go? Fine. I've got not idea what possessed you to put that shirt on today, but it certainly backfired. This trip is far too important to ruin, but if you don't want to tell me why we can't be a couple then don't lie about it either," I said glaring at her.

"I'm sorry," she said in a sad voice.

"I am too," I said reaching over stroke her arm soothingly when I realized I'd gone to far with my outburst. "This is the strangest relationship I've ever been a part of," I said shaking my head as I opened the door.

"See you in few hours," she said leaning over to kiss me before I got out.

A few hours later we were settled into our first class seats and on the way to Cancun. The stewardess in gave us a strange look when she saw how close together we sat and my hand on Ellen's. No doubt she'd assumed I was Ellen's son and now didn't know what to think. I could feel Ellen getting fidgety next to me. This trip was about us being free for once and I wasn't about to let it get off to such a poor start. When I knew the flight attendant was watching us I took Ellen face between my hands and gave her a kiss full of tongue. The lady just stared at us so I asked her to get us a blanket and some drinks. After that Ellen opened up and stopped worrying what others might think.

For the rest of the flight we shared kisses while watching the land far below. Beneath the blanket I let my hidden hands stray, groping Ellen's breasts. I kept her nipples hard as she squirmed in her seat, trying not to let on what was happening. She stared out the window, her lip quivering and breathing deeply. When I planted my hand on her knee she gave me a look that said no, but her legs didn't close as I started to slide up her thigh and under her dress. After playing with her breasts she was already aroused and now I was planning to push her dangerously close to the edge. I smirked at her as I tugged aside the thin strip of her skimpy panties that guarded her pussy, knowing she was no doubt regretting she hadn't worn a more conservative pair.

Closing my eyes and pretending to sleep, I turned towards Ellen with a half smirk that only she could see. Brazenly I teased her clit to the brink of orgasm only to back off just in time. I started waiting for her to signal me back in for more with a shift of her arm or squeeze of her thighs. On and on it went until I pretended not to notice her signs and made her resort to guiding my hand with hers. Each touch was a gentle caress or soft squeeze. With what must have been excruciating slowness for her, I played with her pussy my nimble fingers touching her just enough to make her shudder for more. When the flight attendant noticed her "shivering" and asked if she wanted another blanket, I had to bite my bottom lip to keep from laughing. I knew I had her trapped. Right now she wanted to cum screaming aloud in ecstasy, but it was the last thing in the world she could do in a crowded airplane. Finally, she was forced to leave.

"Look out hon I need to use the restroom," she whispered in warning before shedding our blankets.

I kept the blankets around me to hide the glistening fingers of my right had from view. The longer she was gone the more certain I became over what she was doing. Five minutes later there was still no sign of her. Calling the flight attendant over I asked for another drink and wondered if maybe she was waiting for me. If I tried to join her in the bathroom it would be obvious what we were up to. The longer I sat there, the more I was convincing myself that she was waiting impatiently for me to come fuck her. Just as I was about to go to her she returned with a relaxed smile on her face. I knew the moment I saw her that she'd taken care of her own needs.

"You cheated," I whispered as I draped the blankets over her again.

"I did?" she said trying to look innocent.

"You did," I said. "And cheaters need to be punished. I'm not sure what to do with you when we get there."

"I know exactly what's going to happen," she said.

We landed in Mexico and couldn't get the hotel fast enough after collecting our luggage. Plans for dinner on the way to the hotel were forgotten; there was nothing worth delaying our chance to make love. There was only one thing I was hungry for and she was sitting next to me in the cab. Ellen had rented us the best available suite in one of the best hotels in the city, one that was just off the beach. I let the bellhop carry our bags when she laughed and told me to let him do his job. When we got to our room he asked if there was anything else he could help with.

"Yeah get out," said Ellen absently handing him a handful of uncounted bills from her purse without taking her eyes off me. She didn't even notice his shocked expression over the huge tip and unbridled desire that smoldered in her eyes.

"Nice room," I said looking around as he closed the door. It was a nice room but nothing compared to her bedroom at home.

"Shut up and fuck me," she ordered slamming me against the door with a kiss.

"I was thinking we could take a walk to look around first," I said to teased her.

"Now," she said in her businesswoman's voice. She was in no mood for games.

123456...8