The Best Week of My Life Ch. 02

Story Info
His depravity plummets to new depths.
4.4k words
4.57
87.6k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 12/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

I couldn't possibly have envisaged that the best week of my life would commence so very nearly in tragedy. Parting company with the bike and somersaulting gracefully through the air to the accompaniment of the Kaiser Chiefs, there could surely only be one outcome: death, and if not death, serious injury. Yet, by some twist of fate, my fall was broken, cushioning the collision with the concrete and inflicting just a busted knee.

There was no reason to suppose as I groaned on the ground that the cause of my fate, reckless driver Ally Tranter, would turn out to be a teenaged nymphomaniac. Or for that matter that her family would turn a normal healthy guy of thirty into a rabid sex addict. But fate has a way of evening things up, and something in me changed on that lonely back road. Having been led on the path to depravity by the Tranters, here I was the Friday after the accident, lusting after my sweet little eighteen-year old sister.

Alive yet unable to climb the stairs at home, I found myself back in the care of my parents, living in their bungalow with Sophie until I was fit to walk again. Despite being an independent soul in the former life, I loved all the fuss and attention, especially when it came from Sophie.

Before my little accident sent their lives off on a tangent, mum and dad had planned to spend the weekend at the coast. They very nearly cancelled but, between us, Sophie and I convinced them we could cope. Sophie's assuredness cheered me, though she had a vested interest in getting rid of the folks: her two best friends were due to be staying over.

With mum and dad finally out of the way, from my couch I overheard Sophie on the telephone, making excited plans. First up was Jessie, my sister giggling throughout the whole conversation. Quite what they had planned, God only knew. Then it was on to Gina, but with no reply, Sophie left a message, before glancing my way. "What are these friends of yours like?" I enquired, matter-of-factly, trying to exude an air of cool seniority.

"In what way?" Sophie enquired with a smile, twiddling her blonde hair around a slender index finger.

I meant, of course, what did they look like? Sophie knew I wasn't interested in whether they were kind to animals or how they were getting on at school. I was, after all, a normal hot-blooded guy with the usual urges, albeit those urges were running dangerously out of control. Already during this convalescence I'd hauled my body up to sneak a peek on Sophie getting changed in her room, gaining brief flashes of her undergarments, the image savoured over three subsequent bouts of self-pleasure. Yet I craved more, much more.

"Mmm, tell you what, Steven, I can show you," she giggled, adding with a scrunched-up nose: "What my friends look like, that is."

Five minutes later the laptop was on my lap, nudging a semi-aroused cock. Leaning over me closely, Sophie's girlie aroma, a mix of light scent and progesterone, filled my nostrils. As she bent, her breasts jiggled inside the shirt, a hint of lace-clad flesh visible through the gap in the buttons. How I could just reach over and cup those shapely orbs. My breathing upped a notch whilst my bloated penis head grazed the bottom of the laptop. As she moved Sophie's left breast brushed my cheek. I heard a gentle feminine gasp causing a tingle to spread around my groin.

Pretending to be unaware of the effect she was having on me, Sophie clicked on one of the files, revealing several thumbnails. She clicked again, the screen blossoming with colour. The picture was of Sophie and her friends taken during a winter holiday.

Another little shiver of excitement teased my groin, though all three were fully decent. It was, I guessed, a combination of knowing these girls would be sharing the bungalow for the next two and a half days, on top of my newfound burgeoning sex drive.

Gina was the tallest of the three, a statuesque raven haired beauty with a catwalk-like demeanour and a Julia Roberts smile. The thick orange sweater gave no clue as to the delights that lay beneath, though I was sure Sophie had let slip that her friend was a DD. Sophie stood in the middle in the photo, as cute as a button as her long blonde hair stretched like tentacles in the breeze. In a padded white ski coat she looked a vision of virginal innocence. The third girl, Jessie, looked younger than her friends, though at nineteen was actually the eldest, a petite vision in rectangular glasses. Her anorak was open at the front to reveal a grey sweatshirt.

I wondered if Sophie had any more pictures, perhaps taken at a less inclement time of year.

At that moment the phone rang and Sophie left my side momentarily to pick it up. It was Gina. Thinking fast, I reduced the screen, eyes scanning for other files that might feed my insatiable hunger. One was entitled 'Sophie – private'. Well that was enough to arouse the interest of any horny thirty-year old male. Checking that she was still engaged on the phone, I clicked. This created three fresh thumbnails. Glancing up to check the coast was clear, my heart raced with anticipation and fear of getting caught. The screen expanded with colour once more, the resultant image causing a severe exhalation of breath and a Marty Feldman expression. Content to have uncovered a bikini snap or even t-shirt and shorts, this pushed the boundaries to their limits.

There, in all her naked glory and seated on this very couch was Sophie, posing for the camera like something out of a top shelf magazine. Her blonde hair tied in a ponytail, my eyes feasted on her breasts, a perfect c-cup and as firm and ripe as two oranges. By the way her pretty pink nipples stood to attention either it was cold or she was excited. Moving my eyes slowly down her body, past the ladylike expanse at the hips, I fixed on the most beautiful snatch, lightly brushed with soft straw-coloured wisps of hair. Oh this was absolute heaven, and I only wished there were more time. My appreciative eye noted that her pussy lips were plump and pouty with a feint glistening of arousal.

Quickly I x-ed out of the image, afraid of discovery, though her conversation with Gina seemed in full flow, and there might just be time to open the second. My hand hovered tremulously.

The screen expanded to reveal Sophie taken from an aerial view, stretched out the length of the couch, legs parted, heels resting on the padded arm. Her lips parted seductively, one hand cupped a breast whilst the other had strayed between her legs. Impossible to tell whether she was fingering herself, the look on her innocent features suggested she was.

To my amazement, the conversation with Gina showed no sign of abating, so guiltily I moved to the third and final thumbnail, only aware of how hard I'd become when my cock tried to burrow up through the laptop.

Whoa, this third picture very nearly made me cum. Sophie was still prone, but her back was now arched, pushing her pussy up almost level with her feet. Elbows tight to her hips, the fingers of each hand held her pink pussy lips wide apart to reveal a distended and swollen clit. It appeared as if she'd been frigging it mercilessly, that sopping wet had her cunt become. I found myself panting with desire.

Hearing the telephone conversation come to an abrupt end, quickly I restored the original picture, trying to act as natural as possible despite the throbbing cock in my boxers. Returning to my side, Sophie lifted up the laptop clear, in turn bringing welcome relief to my crushed appendage. Closing down and signing out, she sniffed pointedly at the air around me. "Poo Steven, you're going to need to freshen up a bit before my friends arrive."

Her eyes lingered longer than was natural on my crotch, the outline of the unrelenting hard-on freely visible. "It's not my fault," I protested. "You try showering or bathing with this plaster on."

Now there was a thought to take to the grave – Sophie and I in the shower. I ached with lust as she turned on her heels. I heard a tap running, wondering what she had in mind. Returning five minutes later with a bowl of steaming water, some towels, a flannel and a bar of soap, she placed one of the towels at my feet. Hand linking in mine, she helped to shuffle from the couch as I did my best to cover the pipe inside the boxer shorts. "Okay mister, take off that stinky t-shirt."

I hesitated, suddenly reticent.

"Oh come on, I'm your sister..."

That was the problem. I tried my hardest not to picture her naked like in the photos, which was impossible of course. Sophie bit her lip in an innocent kind of way, but that just made matters worse. "Okay BIG brother, it's about time I picked the girls up anyway," she stated, diffusing the tension.

It didn't escape my notice the emphasis she placed upon the word 'big'. Well I was standing up like a flagpole.

I waited until the front door had slammed shut before easing down the boxers. Submerging the flannel in the hot water and lathering up my palms I washed around my balls, before working up the stiff shaft. It felt good, and I allowed the hard cock to slide back and forth through my grip, eyes slanting.

Happening to glance up, I noticed a shadow across the patio doors. Someone was out there. The way the sun was set in the sky, I could see her clearly but she must have believed she was shaded. Suppressing a smile, I carried on soaping as Sophie, the dirty little minx, spied upon me. A damned shame to disappoint I worked leisurely, stopping every now and then to gasp – a combination of mock and real pleasure like the showman I'd become. In case the sun moved, anxious not to send her scuttling off like a scolded cat, I pretended my eyes were shut, though leaving enough of a slit through which to see. Intent on gaining a prime position for the floorshow, unashamedly Sophie moved into almost full view.

Supported by my elbows, I continued to draw the thick foreskin over the bulbous and throbbing purple head. Using the soap to create a lubricant, I gave my cock a good hard tug, feeling ripples of pleasure pulsate through my whole body. Knowing Sophie was watching made this the hottest wank of my life.

A little tear of precum oozed out as the eye opened slightly, and a light gasp slipped from my lips. Becoming bolder, Sophie moved into full view behind the patio doors, unashamedly rubbing an erect nipple through the shirt, two front teeth buried in her bottom lip. If I listened hard enough I could just make out my teenaged sister's gentle moans.

Leaving the one hand to tease her nipple, Sophie moved the other hand south, stroking her tummy through the shirt material. With a look of ecstasy, she continued the descent, reaching inside the hem of the skirt. She seemed to push lightly at her panties, the pleasure registered as her pretty features contorted. I imagined the knickers being eased aside and the juicy little cunt that I'd feasted upon earlier suctioning down and drawing up her eager fingers. Though it was of course hidden from view, I could make out Sophie's knuckles pressing back.

Seeing her in that pose, enjoying my show, made me hotter still, the moans of approval that spilled from my lips now utterly genuine. Through the slit in my eyes I watched as Sophie busily pleasured herself, eyes locked on my stiff shaft.

Increasing the pace, my fist started to blur. That in turn prompted Sophie to increase the rubbing at her clit. Her moans growing louder, all inhibition had been lost to wanton lust. I could hardly believe this sweet young girl of previously impeccable character was freely masturbating in my parents' back garden, quite possibly in full view of the neighbours. It would be the hottest thing ever if someone were to catch the little slut. Maybe old Mr Jones would put her across his knee...

Oh fuck, that just about did it for me. Feeling my balls tighten and the orgasm take grip, I threw back my head, crying out. The spunk shot from between my grip like a champagne bottle being uncorked. "Oh fuck, yeahhhhhhh," I howled as the rope of cum lashed my belly and chest.

Glancing over, I saw Sophie in the throes of ecstasy, savouring her own orgasm with eyes closed. She gave a huge exhalation, before adjusting her outfit and disappearing.

* * *

Sophie arrived back half an hour later with her two friends in tow. Introductions were made and in my incapacitated state on the couch I felt like an exhibit at the zoo. They were far sexier in the flesh than in the photograph and I struggled to keep my cock in check, the stiffening camouflaged only by adjusting slightly.

Gina, tall and statuesque, was in tight white cords and a low cut diaphanous top, a well stocked black bra clearly visible beneath. The DD assessment looked spot on and I growled beneath my breath. Jessie was cute and petite, dressed in a more conservative jeans and t-shirt. Outwardly prim and proper, something about the way she sized up what my boxers concealed suggested there was more to Jessie than met the eye.

In my humble assessment, Gina was the sort of girl you wouldn't hesitate to fuck the arse off given half a chance, whereas Jessie was someone you might take home to meet mum. With her confident demeanour, Gina looked like she'd give an older guy a run for his money. With her hair tied up in bunches and her scholarly specs Jessie seemed ripe for teaching. Both scenarios appealed, I can say, a win-win scenario, I wished.

"We're going to my room to play some music," announced Sophie and I never saw them again till supper when a plate of pie, peas and mash was thrust into my lap.

Half an hour elapsed before I heard the shower set in motion, fantasising about which of the girls might be soaping down her gorgeous teen body. Instantly I found myself hard as a rock, having to resist the urge to gain summary relief.

Two more showers later, the disappointing announcement arrived that the girls would be going out for the evening. There was, however, one small consolation: I got to see them in their going-out gear of short skirts and figure-hugging tops. Even the bookish Jessie, brunette hair down and liberally made-up, looked like a slut waiting and wanting to be taken. Too much to bear, I felt like a dog with two cocks. Resigned to watching the television on my own, I was soon bored and in need of relief.

Suddenly an idea settled in my mind and I decided to give Ally a call, hoping to entice her over. It was, after all, her fault I was in this helpless state, and I figured she owed me big time. Seemingly glad to hear from me and anxious to learn of my wellbeing, the disappointing news followed that she had a mountain of homework to do and was grounded anyway after the attempt at killing me. It left me feeling deflated and frustrated. "I am sooooooo damned horny though, Steven," Ally confessed with a deep sigh. "Why don't we talk dirty to each other for a short while?"

I turned my nose up, though my disinterest was soon revealed to be unfounded when she purred: "Guess what, Steven, I'm still in my little school uniform: white shirt, burgundy and green tie, short grey shirt and white knee-high socks..."

Immediately my cock sprung to attention.

"I got into trouble with teacher today," she lisped, and I could picture the pout on the strawberry blonde's cute face. "He made me stay behind in detention with another girl, Mandy. Mandy is so pretty and all the boys fancy her – some of the girls too. It wasn't long before I started touching her under the desk."

Her words came breathlessly causing me to groan long and hard. Having known Ally for the brief time I had, it wasn't obvious if these events really had taken place or were simply a figment of her filthy little mind. Frankly, from what it was doing to me, I didn't care.

"She kept pushing my hand away," continued Ally. "She's a real tease. Then teacher caught us and, get this Steven, he thought it was Mandy that was misbehaving. He told her she was in detention as a punishment and not to enjoy herself. Then he made her stand up and walk to the front. You'll never guess what happened next, Steven," she cooed. "He made her lean over the desk, sideways on. My eyes almost popped out. I couldn't believe this was happening. I couldn't help it Steven, I just had to touch my pussy. It was very wet. Poor Mandy was sobbing like a baby as teacher lifted up her skirt. He had a good long look at her bum before pulling her panties down quickly. I felt so guilty for getting her in trouble. But sooooooo hot. Oh Steven, he looked straight at me as he spanked her three times, his eyes never leaving mine..."

"Oh jeeeeeeez," I moaned, so close to cumming that I had to ease off, yet imploring her to continue.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you Steven, you naughty boy? Mmmmmmm. Well Mandy came back to the desk all teary-eyed and it hurt at first when she sat down, but soon we were smiling about it. And we could see how hard teacher was. There was still an hour of detention to go so I said to teacher if we were nice to him would he let us go early. He walked over and stared me straight in the eye and asked me what I meant. So I put my hand out and touched his bulge with my fingers. His eyes went all glazed. I pulled the zip down and took out his nice hard cock, stroking it then put my lips around it. I could hear Mandy whispering in my ear what a slut I was, yet she had a hand in her drawers and was fingering her pussy."

Fuck this was torture. I so wanted to cum yet didn't want to cum.

"I sucked hard and pulled his cock as he called me names through gritted teeth. And then he blew his hot load all in my throat. He smiled and told us to get out."

I exhaled hard, using all my strength to hold on, wanting to savour this moment forever.

"So, what have you been doing since I last saw you?"

"Not much, seeing as some stupid cow bust my knee... Oh yeah, I did get caught masturbating earlier by my sister. She's eighteen like you."

"Oh really, mmmmmmm. God yesssssss," enthused Ally, her schoolwork pushed aside as she spread her legs. "Tell me more, Steven."

As I relayed the story, Ally moaned intently throughout, the distinct impression that she was really enjoying the tale and not just faking it for my pleasure. "Oh God Steven, you are such a bad boy. You are sooooooo going to make me cum. Keep on talking," she commanded huskily.

If I listened hard enough, I could hear her fingers working that sloppy cunt hard. She was whispering how hot I was making her over and over. At that moment she squealed. "Oh shit Steven, mummy has just walked in on me."

I smiled. This naughty little girl's imagination was boundless. "Oh fuck yeah, what's she gonna do, spank that tight young butt of yours?"

"No, really Steven..."

Suddenly the voice at the other end changed as the phone was grabbed. "Is that you, Steven, distracting my daughter from her studies?"

Bonnie sounded stern and I had to seem contrite. "Sorry Bonnie."

"She's grounded."

"I know, she said."

"That means no telephone calls too."

"Oh right. I guess it's lucky it wasn't her daddy that walked on, or she'd be over his knee by now, I bet," I added with a wicked grin.

"Oh, so you think Ally's mummy is an easy touch, huh Steven."

Fifteen seconds of silence elapsed before it was Ally that spoke next, breathlessly. "I'm in real trouble with mummy now Steven, after what you said. She has me bent over her knee. Oh God, she's smoothing my little grey skirt up my back. Oh, and now she's drawing my white panties down to my knees. Steven, help me please, tell her not to...no, mummyyyyyyyyyy."

I breathed long and hard as a volley of long hard spanks rang out, counted dutifully to ten by Ally. A brief pause and Ally thanked her mother through gritted teeth. "Ouch, oh please mummy no more, I promise I'll be good mummy."

Ten seconds later Bonnie came back on. "Well Steven, what you think? Have I punished her sufficiently?"

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers
12