The Bet

Story Info
Carol makes a bet with Lisa but Jon has to pay up.
1k words
3.92
96k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lazy Saturday I was enjoying the fact that I was on my own ,a welcome chance to relax and catch up on some reading .Carol had gone off with her friend Lisa for a game of tennis , which left me the house to myself so I settled in for a pleasant quiet afternoon .Little did I know that was the last thing I was about to have.

Out on the tennis court Carol and Lisa were battling hard their usual friendly match had turned into a torrid affair. The game had attracted a small crowd , some commented “what are they playing for Wimbledon?”, With a final grunt Lisa sent the ball up the sideline it beat Carols outflung racquet sending up a puff of chalk right in the corner of the baseline. Lisa let out a whoop of joy and ran and jumped over the net “I won!, I won! Now you have to pay up Carol!”. Carol said you not really going to make me honour this bet it was only a fun bet. Lisa replied “yes I am ! “ If you had won you would have made me pay up “ Carol new she was right , however this bet involved more than just lunch or a drink .

For months Carol had been bragging to Lisa about Jon’s prowess in the bedroom particularly his talent with his tongue and how he would lick her pussy all night and give her soooooooo many orgasms. Lisa had always been envious of her friends luck at having a man who would do that. Lisa’s husband although was satisfying he would never do that to her ,so when Carol would go on and on about it Lisa felt she was missing out .

I was snapped out of a pleasant doze by the sound of Carol and Lisa laughing as they came through the door . Lisa said “Hi Jon! “ and gave me a look like the cat that had gotten the cream , Lisa ran upstairs for a shower which is usual when they finish tennis . Carols look was a little more dejected “what’s up babe?” I asked “I lost the game!” I took her in my arms to console her “poor baby!” I put on a comical voice and laughed gently.

“I Also lost the bet” she said “Oh okay well I’m sure you’ll get over it, What was the bet?”

“I bet Lisa that if I lost I would let her have the use of your talented tongue on her pussy”. “what!!! Your joking “ I laughed. My surprise was genuine but the thought had made me salivate .I had a real fetish making a woman come over and over with my tongue deep in her pussy was the ultimate turn on for me.

Carol felt my 7 inch cock stir when she said this. Sarcastically she said “ really upset about it aren’t you?”.” Mmmmmm well if you made the bet I cant let you not honour it.” I replied with a grin.

Carol went up stairs to tell Lisa that she (me) was going to pay up.

Let me describe Lisa about 5ft 6in tall , blonde hair to her shoulders ,nice breasts and a nice ass and legs well muscled and tanned from her tennis playing. Carol is about 5ft 8in brunette ,large breasts , nice ass and a pussy so sweet and so juicy, which made me hard just thinking about it.

I heard laughter coming from my bedroom ,”Jon!!” they both called I climbed the stairs as I entered the bedroom Lisa was lying naked on the bed half sitting with pillows propping her up ,her legs were spread ,pussy exposed which glistened wet with her juices ,she had a finger on her clit gently rubbing as she looked me in the eye.

Carol was sitting in the easy chair facing the bed, she had her hand in her panties , “did you think I would miss out on at least watching” she said.

I stripped off my erection springing out. I moved onto the bed Lisa pushed my head into her pussy , I began her pussy had a musky smell yum ,I blew my breath over her lips her clit ,her thighs I felt the shudder come from her body .Slowly I licked each thigh flicking my tongue as I passed her pussy ,taking a little taste of her juices ,her hands were on the back of my head trying to pull my mouth onto her I chuckled at the control I had over her. After 10 minutes I relented lowering my tongue onto her clit I felt the first orgasm ripple through her ,but I wasn’t finished I moved down and entered her with my tongue ,I revelled in the taste the feel as I probed her with my tongue my nose rested on her clit .She held my head so hard and began to hump my face ,I could feel as massive orgasm building as I tongue fucked her ,Lisa started to cry “My God My God as her hips lifted off the bed and with a final “Fuuuuuuuuck!!” collapsed whimpering .With a grin I raised myself and looked at the prostrate body of Lisa still trembling and shuddering as the orgasms tapered off . I looked over at Carol a look of pure lust she had her fingers buried in her pussy furiously fucking herself .Her legs were spread over the arms of the chair ,I moved over kneeling on the floor I lowered my face down onto her , she was close to cuming my mouth settled on her clit she held me tightly into her as the orgasm hit ,her juices flooded my senses . Yum I was having the time of my life Saturdays would never be the same . Coming up I said “ So what was the bet if you had won Carol? “

The answer is worth another story all on its own ,but mmmmmm was very interesting