The Bet

Story Info
She does what she must to help pay man's debt.
1.5k words
4.07
70k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poker night again. My husband Ken has a group of guys he plays with every week rotating from house to house. This week is our turn for hosting. Hosting for me pretty much involves wearing something semi sexy and serving drinks, listening to them banter and slipping off into my room 3 or 4 times a night to pleasure myself. I must admit I find it very stimulating knowing there are 8 men right outside the door while I am doing this. I think they may have even caught on because Ken made a comment about thin walls last time they were all here. I certainly doubt any of them objected if they did hear me.

After 2 self pleasuring sessions I come out of our room. The guys are unusually quiet. Ken is loosing heavily. Finally, with nothing else to bet he calls me over. I come and sit on his lap and he tells the men that if he looses this hand they can all use me in any way they want. I feel a wet surge of excitement rush through my body and am not sure how to react. The guys are quiet. I look at them and they are all staring at me, waiting for my ok. I look back in Kens eyes and he winks at me. I smile and say…."You can't win if you don't play"

The guys put up a good game of protest as to whether I am worth the pot on the table. Ken tells me to stand up. He instructs me to take off some of my clothes. I am standing there in my bra and panties while the men lick their lips, thinking about what they will do to me if he looses. One of them calls me over and strokes my thigh, as if testing the merchandise. Another reaches his finger inside my bra and touches my erect nipple, while a third one pats my ass. Finally they agree and the laughter resumes. Different now, with a strong sense of sexuality mixed in. The last cards are dealt.

I stand there and watch as Ken turns his cards over. He shows a straight to a ten. He seems confident he is going to win. He beats 2 pairs and a lower straight. But one of the men has a flush Another one has a full house. Everyone laughs and hoots except Ken. He looks at me and says, "A bets a bet hun."

For a brief moment everyone is silent wondering if I will pay up. Finally the man with the full house says," Well, I'm the winner so I guess I get first dibs. Come over here and suck my cock."

Hesitantly, I walk over to him, I have no choice but to obey. I stand in front of him waiting for him to pull it out. I can see he is already hard. He says," No, take off all your clothes first. We wanna see everything you have." I feel you come up behind me. Your hands slide around me and you undo my front snap bra allowing my large breasts to seemingly explode out to them all. They murmur their approvals. Someone says," Now the panties. And don't help her Ken. We wanna see her do it herself. She's been teasing us all night with little peeks of those things." I slide my thumbs in the sides and slowly begin to slide them down my hips. I pull them and the men can all see the wet crotch. I step out of them and stand there naked. Mr. Fullhouse says," That blow job. I want it NOW. Come take out my cock."

Everyone watches as I drop to my knees in front of him and begin fumbling with his zipper. I can feel his erection straining against the material and I can see a little drop of wetness where he has been oozing precum. I get his pants open but he makes no moves to stand. He wants me to suck him off with his pants on.

Without further ceremony, I take his swollen cock into my mouth. It tastes salty and warm. I hear the men who are watching groan as I swallow half it's length. I think I can recognize Kens voice among them. I feel fingers tightening in the back of my hair and hands moving my head up and down in a quick sexual rhythm. I keep my eyes tightly closed but I can feel the weight of the other mens stares as I keep taking this relative stranger deep and deeper down my throat. When he comes, I have no choice but to swallow every drop of it, licking and sucking to make sure he's empty.

Then I stand ready for who is next. Ken steps forward and lifts me up into his arms. Like a well planned action another man sweeps clear the poker table and Ken places me down on it. He spreads my legs open wide so that my pussy is exposed for everyone to see. He says,"OK, who's next?? Try screwing her right here on this table. You're going to love it." And looking down into my eyes he says," She's a great fuck"

One of the men steps forward, rock hard. "I'll do her", he says. You tell me to hold my pussy open for him and I reach down and pull it apart. He roughly sticks his fingers into my slit and shoves them in and out. I am flowing with moisture and this makes him laugh. He looks at you and says," She's loving this." You both just laugh and nod. He grasps his cock and thrusts it up against me. As I feel him sinking into my vagina I hear the men moan. One of them says, "Yeah, fuck her good. Warm her up for the rest of us"

His cock is buried deep inside of me now pushing in and out until I can feel the head of it bumping against my cervix. I feel like I am going to cum but am not sure if I'm allowed. I call out to you and you come to my side. I ask you if I can cum and you laugh. You ask the men and they all say "Hell ya" So I let my gusher flow out of me with waves of moaning as the guttural orgasm washes over me. Some of the men are stunned. They have never seen this before. The man inside of me has though and he loves it. He is still fucking and fucking me without slowing down or stopping. He is fixated on watching himself going in and out of me. You reach your fingers in and play with my clit. He has fucked me so long I feel like I am going to cum again. You feel me tensing and tell him. This time he comes with me. Yelling and looking right at you as he fills me up with his hot semen. Load after load runs down my thighs. He pulls out fully drained and laughing.

When he is done, another man is right there to take his place. He turns me over so that I am face down on the table." I want a fresh hole" he says. He presses the head of his penis against my ass and slowly shoves his entire length deep inside me. I moan with lust as he fucks my ass. I hear you tell someone that my mouth needs gagged. Someone comes in front of me and offers his cock. I take it in slowly and work it deeper as the man in my ass increases his pounding. You come out of the bedroom and say," Here is it guys" and they laugh. I feel my vibrator being shoved in my pussy and know that everyone had heard me earlier. I start to cum and it sets off the chain reaction for the 2 men sharing my open holes. I get cum in my ass and mouth at the same time.

I cum again and again for hours it seems. Different rotations with all the men until they too are all satisfied. They have came in my mouth, my pussy, my ass. I can feel their sticky cum on the cheeks of my ass, my face, my thighs, my breasts, my hair, all over my body.

For a long time I just lie there on the card table breathing deeply. Untouched. Slowly trying to recover from the multiple fuckings I have just given and received. I look over and see Ken letting the last of the men out and shaking their hands. His cock is hanging and it tells me he too has availed himself to me in the rotations throughout the night while I played the frenzied poker slut.

He comes over and kisses me. Leads me up off the table and we head to the shower together. He turns on the water and gestures me in. He steps in behind me taking the shower hose and cleaning me all off. He opens my pussy with one hand and guides the shower massager to my clit with the other. As I feel the hot hard pulsating water hit it, Ken whispers in my ear," You do know I fixed the cards, right?"

To Be Continued...