The Bet

Story Info
A wife loses a bet and has to pay
4.9k words
4.03
288.2k
92
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjbeenzca
jjbeenzca
37 Followers

My wife (Judith) and I have been happily married for just about five years now. We have a great sex life, certainly nothing to complain about.

We were siting around watching a hockey game one-day. It was Detroit vs. Chicago, she is a Detroit fan and I am a Chicago fan it was a close game and we were both enjoying it. After the first period my wife suggested we wager on the outcome. “What did you have in mind?” I asked.

“Well, there is no point in wagering money so why don’t we bet something else?”

I was interested, I thought of all the things I could bet on. “Ok sounds good, what do you suggest?”

She thought about it. I knew she would probably bet something she normally would not since Chicago was the underdog in this matchup. “How about, if Detroit wins you do anything I tell you do for one day. If Chicago wins I do anything you tell me too for one day?”

I thought that could be a lot of fun. “Ok, plus the winner picks the day.”

“Sure, why not.” She agreed.

Chicago stunk in the second period, so when the intermission came my wife was more than happy to rub it in. “Well, whatever shall I get you to do. The attic needs cleaning, windows could be done, so much to do.” She laughed.

“The games not over yet.” I snapped. I really didn’t want to lose this bet, I was thinking of much more exciting things to do than cleaning.

When the third period came on we settled down to watch the game again. The score was 5-3 in favour of Detroit. Luckily for me the Hawks evened the score in the first five minutes of the third period. The score stayed even until the final seconds when the Hawks captain made a fantastic shot from the blue line and the puck slipped past the Red Wings goalie just as the period ended. 6-5 for the Hawks. My wife was dumbfounded.

“Ok, you win. A bets a bet. What do you want me to do?” She asked.

“I’ll let you know when the day comes.” I said as plans began to formulate in my head.

--

A week went by and I said nothing, every day I reminded her of the bet though, just to make sure she wouldn’t forget.

Then I put my plan into motion, on the following Thursday, just before I left for work I said, “Dear, there is a game on on Saturday. I thought I would invite a couple of guys over to watch.”

“I thought we would go to dinner and a movie on Saturday.” She responded.

I thought for a second then said, “No I think the guys will come over, Saturday is going to be the day you pay back your debt.”

She laughed, “Ok if that is how you want to use your day fine.”

I smiled and said, “The game is only one part of the day Jude.” Then I left for work.

On my lunch hour I went to the mall. I picked up a black garter belt some very sexy stockings a black silk bra designed to accentuate cleavage, a very short black skirt, and a tight black shirt with a very generous neckline. When I got home I hid the outfit at the back of my sock drawer, I knew it would be safe there until Saturday.

I was so excited about Saturday I could hardly wait. I invited Andrew, Mike, Lewis, and James. Andrew was an old friend of my wife’s, although they never were involved I knew he had a thing for her. Mike was a high school friend of mine; he took ever chance he could to sneak a peek at my wife’s cleavage, or up her skirt. Lewis, well he was something else entirely, he was a work buddy of Andrew’s, my wife had a thing for him big time, New Years eve just before we were married she gave Lewis a blow job while she thought I was sleeping. James is a big black man who used to be a roommate of ours, my wife met him long before she met me, and I think they had a minor fling just before she met me. This was the perfect group to have over for this day. My wife had to do anything I told her too, I had a perfect outfit for her, and there were five guys (including myself) who want to get into her pants.

Saturday finally came around. While Judith was in the shower I laid out her outfit. When she came out and saw the cloths she asked, “What is this?”

“Your outfit for the day.”

She shook her head, “I’m not wearing that when you have company coming over, I’ll put it on after they leave, then we can have some real fun stud.”

“Nope, no good. You have a debt to repay. Put it on.”

She shrugged, “What the heck, why not. I know how much you like to show me off, and I haven’t done much of that in a while.” She started getting dressed, when she realized there were no panties she walked over to the dresser to grab a pair.

“Just what do you think you are doing?” I asked.

“You forgot panties.”

I laughed, “I didn’t forget anything. Everything you are going to wear today is right on the bed all laid out for you.”

“But…”

I cut her off. “6-5, I won, you lost. A bet is a bet. Maybe next time you will win and then you can get me back, but today is my day and you do as I tell you.”

“Fine, but one day I WILL get you back for this.” She said. She gave me a glare, but I could see in her eyes that she was a little turned on.

When she had on the bra garter belt and stockings I said, “Stop for a minute and come here.” She did as she was told and I kissed her. When we broke our kiss I said, “On your knees.”

She smiled, “Yes, master.” She got on her knees, took my cock out of my pants and started sucking.

She always was one of the best cocksuckers I had ever had, I came in no time. She started to get up and go to the bathroom but I stopped her. “Where do you think you are going?” Before she could answer I started kissing her again. I knew she hadn’t swallowed, she rarely does, so when I kissed her I could feel and taste my cum in her mouth. She swallowed some of my cum, and so did I.

When we broke our kiss she said, “What was that?”

“Something I wanted to try, but never had the guts to ask you to do until today.” I replied.

“Did you enjoy it?” She asked.

I shrugged, “Ya, I guess I did.”

“Good, because I want to do it again some time.”

“Maybe I’ll make you do it again later today.” I said. “Finish getting dressed now.” She quickly put on the shirt and skirt. She looked damn sexy. The skirt came just barely to where the stockings ended, I knew that when she sat down it would ride up and you would be able to see the tops, and if she wasn’t careful anyone would be able to look right up and see her bare pussy.

I ordered her around a little bit, to clean up the house. I also told her that we were low on beer and she would have to go pick up some for the game. “You want me to go out like this?”

I looked at her and said, “Hurry up, or the guys will be here before you get back.” This was actually an idol threat since the guys weren’t due for an hour and a half and at most it would take her half an hour to get beer.

She shrugged and grabbed her purse, her car keys, and she left the house. I got extremely turned on knowing that a lot of people would be seeing my wife dressed up like a slut. It was nearly an hour when she finally pulled back up into the driveway, I was beginning to get worried about her. When she came in with two cases of beer I asked her, “What took you so long.”

“I was flirting with the clerk.” She told me how turned on she was when she walked into the beer store and everyone turned to look at her. “I ‘Accidentally’ dropped my wallet and had to bend down to pick it up. I bent completely at the waist letting my skirt ride up a little, like this.” With that statement she turned around and bent down touching the floor. I realized that I could see her pussy the skirt had ridden up so much, but I don’t think my wife realized it. She sat down in my lap and kissed me. “I was so turned on knowing that I was being watched that I wandered around the store pretending I didn’t know what I wanted and finding reasons to bend down.” I slid my hand up her leg and put a finger into her pussy, she was absolutely soaked. “Ummm, that feels good. Fuck me now, please.” Just then the doorbell rang. “Damn, someone’s early. Lets pretend we’re not here and just fuck like crazy right now.”

I smacked her ass and said, “Slut. Get the door will you.”

She looked disappointed but she stood up and got the door. “Hi, Andrew, come on in.” I heard no response from Andrew, I figured he must have been shocked to see Judith dressed like she was answering the door. “John is in the rec room. Go on in and join him, I’ll get you a beer.”

“Get me one while you’re at it Jude. I called out.”

Andrew came in and shook my hand. “Hey, John. How’s it going?”

“Pretty good, yourself?”

“Can’t complain.” He replied. “Man, your wife looks good today. You are one lucky man.”

“Thanks,” I said with a grin. Judith came back with our beers, she handed me mine then Andrew’s his. “Turn on the game will you dear.” I said. Andrew almost dropped his beer, the remote was right by my feet and Judith was almost out of the room again.

“Sure she said.” She smiled at me and bent down to pick up the remote. I knew Andrew was getting the same eyeful I had gotten earlier. When she rose back up and turned on the game she whispered in my ear, “Now that’s enough naughty boy. Andrew got a peek, ok?” I just smiled.

“Go make yourself a Margarita will you darling.” She took a step back and looked into my eyes. Margarita’s are her weakness, she tends to get wild after too many of those.

She shrugged and walked back to the kitchen. “Anything else you guys want while I am out here she called back.”

“Make us some snacks.” I called back.

“Ok.”

Andrew shook his head. “Sheesh, if any of her high school boyfriends talked to her like that she would have his balls.”

I laughed, “Normally she would have mine too, but I have a secret. We made a bet, and for the day she has to do whatever I tell her to.”

Andrew raised his eyebrow, “So why did you invite us over then? I would be fucking her all day.”

I laughed, “Would you now?”

Just then the doorbell rang. Judith came out to answer the door. I heard her say, “Hi, Lewis.”

“Ummm, don’t you look yummy tonight.” Was Lewis’ usual crude response. There was silence for a few seconds, I can’t be sure but I think they were making out a little. Judith was extremely horny, and she had probably polished off her first Margarita by now.

After about a minute Lewis came into the room, “Hey Andy, John.”

“Hey, Lewis. What took you so long? Have trouble getting out of your shoes?” I asked, Andrew laughed and so did I, but Lewis kind of went pale for a moment. “Hey Jude, bring Lewis a beer will you.”

“Coming,” she replied.

“And I haven’t even touched her yet.” I said, causing Andrew to almost spit out his mouthful of beer.

Judith just had time to bring Lewis his beer when James and Mike showed up at the same time. “What did you do take the same car?” I asked.

“Nah, I just about ran Mike over as I pulled in.” Replied James.

My wife brought Mike and James a beer and then went back out to the kitchen. When she came back she had a half-empty pitcher of margaritas and a tray of finger food. The puck dropped and we all sat down to watch the game. “Come sit on my lap darling.”

Judith sat on my lap with her legs hanging over the edge of the arms of the chair. I looked over to where Mike sat and saw him staring at her legs, I think he had a clear few right up her skirt from the way she was sitting. She kissed me and whispered in my ear, “I am so horny, make sure they go home as soon as the game is over so you can use me and abuse me.” I smacked her ass and told her to get another drink for herself. She smiled, straddled me and bent over the back of the chair to reach the pitcher and refilled her glass. Her pussy was just about nose level with me, I was so tempted to flip her dress up and eat her out right then and there. I settled for a quick ass grab, making sure I flipped the skirt up enough for everyone to see her naked ass. She sat back down and whispered, “Stop that, they’ll see my ass if your not careful.” I could tell that she was horny though, she was rocking ever so subtly against my now raging hard on.

“I think we all need a refill. Judith, snap to it.” I spun her legs around and pushed her slightly to hurry her up. My real motive was to cause her skirt to ride up a little more, and from the look on Andrew’s face I succeeded. When she was out of the room I said, “Anyone want some interesting entertainment during the break between periods?”

“What do you have in mind?” Lewis asked.

“I think my wife should dance for us.” I replied.

Andrew, Mike, and James looked too shocked to reply, but Lewis jumped right in, “Cool. That sounds great, especially in that get up.”

Judith came back into the room and everyone instantly shut up. “Ok, what’s up?”

“We’ve just been waiting for our beer, now hand it out and come back to my lap.” I said with a smirk. She handed out the beer, got herself a refill on her drink and sat back on my lap. I noticed that this time when she sat down she spread her legs a little more than before, now Mike had a clear view of her naked cunt.

When the first period ended I said, “I think it’s time for some entertainment. Jude, turn on the stereo.” I had already loaded the CD player with some dance music that I knew Judith loved. When the music started playing I said, “Ok dance for us Jude.” She laughed and started to sit down. “You can’t very well dance from my lap, well you can, but I said dance for us not just for me.” She gave me a puzzled look and I nodded to her, I thought I might have to remind her again of our bet, but she just shrugged and began dancing.

She started out just swaying to the music a bit, but as we cheered her on she started getting a little brave. I think she forgot what she was wearing, because a couple of times she kicked rather high and we all got a great view of her pussy. She danced provocatively in front of each of our guests, when she came to me she sat on my lap and gave me a bit of a lap dance. I took the opportunity to give her a quick feel, her pussy was soaked she was so turned on she didn’t even try to stop me from putting my finger in her wet inviting cunt. I leaned over to her and said; “Now, now, you’re giving me special treatment, you should offer our guests the same.”

She smiled stood up and walked over to Mike. She sat down on her lap and started giving him a lap dance. Mike nervously looked over at me and I told him to enjoy. She was all but dry humping him, but after a few minutes she stood up and walked over to Lewis. Lewis was considerably less nervous about it, I don’t know if it was the fact she had given him a blow job once before, or just that I had given the ok to Mike, but he was much more forward. He kept grabbing her ass, and she kept slapping his hand away telling him there was no touching allowed, although she kept letting his hand linger longer and longer each time, and once I swear he managed to get a finger in her pussy. He also kept trying to undo her shirt. He managed to get three buttons undone, right down to her bellybutton. She slapped his hand away, but I noticed that she didn’t do back up her shirt, everyone had a great view of her new bra. She went to Andrew next, he was also a little more forward. During her dance Andrew pulled her in and kissed her passionately while fondling her ass. I had a huge hard on watching them make out, I saw that while they were kissing Judith reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants. During this make out session the game came back on, but no one noticed. She finally broke the kiss and moved on to James. She skipped the dancing all together with James. They just started making out right away. After a few minutes she stood up took off her shirt and returned to my lap.

She whispered in my ear, “is this what you want? You want me to make out with your friends?”

I smiled, slipped a finger into her cunt and whispered back; “You’ll be doing more than just making out.” I reached around with my other hand and undid the clasp to her bra.

She removed her bra and her tits fell out for everyone to see. Everyone started cheering, she stood up and said. “Ok, you want to see me naked then here you go.” She removed her skirt and stood in front of the five of us wearing only her stockings and garter belt. “Now your turn guys. Get out of those pants.” We did and she instructed us to stand in a row. She considered for a moment and rearranged our order. She placed me at one end, then Mike then Andrew, then Lewis, and last James. I realized that she was lining us up according to dick size. James had the largest by far, Lewis had the next largest, and Mike Andrew and myself were about the same size, Andrew had a much thicker cock than either Mike or I, but Mike and I were about even. Once she was happy with the order we were in she said, “Ok now it’s time for a game of our own. The last person to cum gets a to fuck me first, and first person to come has keep me ready.” We all agreed, and she then got on her knees in front of James and began sucking his cock. She moved down the line giving a blowjob to each guy in turn. When she reached me she seemed particularly bent on getting me off, I thought that she must be interested in making sure I am the one who keeps her ready for the winner. After sucking on me for much longer than she did the others she moved on, the second time around we were all getting pretty close too cumming, but thanks to my wife’s special treatment I was indeed the first to blow my load. She smiled at me rose to her feet and kissed me, I could taste my cum on her lips, my cock started to rise again.

When she finally broke the kiss she said to the other guys, “Ok now we change the way this works a little. My darling husband here is going to eat me out while I give you guys head. Obviously I can’t move from guy to guy anymore so you will all line up in the same order you are in now. When I say switch the guy I am blowing moves to the back of the line and the next guy moves forward.” She turned to me and said, “Ok down boy.” The guys laughed, but I didn’t really care, this was a huge turn on. I got down on the floor and she straddled my face. I could still see her sucking the cocks of my friends, but since my view was from below I couldn’t really tell who it was, with the obvious exception of James. I saw his big black dick go into her mouth and I knew Jude was really enjoying herself.

As I watched her suck off my friends in sequence my cock grew hard again in no time and I wanted to fuck Jude so bad, but I knew Judith had promised that the last person to cum would be fucking her first. One by one I saw them cum. I am not sure what order Lewis, Andrew, or Mike came in, but I knew that James was the last. Obviously since he had just cum, James wasn’t quite ready, so my wife just told me to continue eating her out while she got James ready. It wasn’t long before James was hard again, I started to move out of the way but Jude stopped me, “You wanted to watch me fuck your friends, might as well get a good close up.”

James had to straddle my chest in order to fuck my wife from behind, but he had no problem with that. I could soon see his enormous black cock ramming into my wife’s cunt. It was such a turn on that in no time I resumed licking her clit, and occasionally my tongue would brush across his cock. I glanced up and saw Judith had a cock in her mouth as well, although I had no way of knowing who it was. I think she was also giving someone a hand job, but I couldn’t be sure of that. While I was looking up I didn’t notice at first that James’ cock had slipped out of my wife’s pussy, and when I flicked my tongue out to lick her clit I ended up licking his cock head. He moaned and moved his cock forward I opened my mouth and took it in. I could only get an inch or so in, considering the awkward position I am surprised I could take any at all. I only sucked him for a couple of seconds before my wife complained that there was no cock in her pussy, I removed James’ cock from my mouth and placed it in her pussy.

jjbeenzca
jjbeenzca
37 Followers
12