The Bet

Story Info
Bet leads to unexpected surprise in Cancun.
3.2k words
3.81
157.3k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last year at this time, my beautiful wife Tanya and I were a few weeks away from a romantic trip to an adults only all-inclusive resort in Cancun. We had booked the trip months earlier and were really looking forward to our private getaway from work and the kids. The in-laws were coming into town and would be watching our children while we were gone. The trip was for 5 nights, with the last night being Halloween. The resort had nightly entertainment, including a costume party that final night we were going to be there.

About a week before the trip, my wife and I were watching one of those reality TV shows that we had taped the night before. What Tanya did not realize is that I watched the final few minutes of the show, so I already knew who was going to be voted out. As we were watching the show, it seemed very apparent that one of the people on the show that my wife really disliked was likely going to be voted out. As the show progressed, she was getting really excited and said that loser is going home. I kind of egged her on and said no way every time she would say that.

Finally, during the last commercial break, I asked her if she wanted to make a bet on who was getting voted out. Now normally whenever I did this, she would reject it saying that all I wanted was something sexual. This time however, she said sure, as long as she gets to pick first. I said that was fine with me, knowing that she would be picking the guy that the editors had led you to believe would be voted off, and asked her what are we playing for. She said the winner can pick something special to do while we were on vacation. I said that sounded great and the bet was on.

My wife was shocked when her guy was not voted out and even more shocked that I just happen to pick the person that ended up getting voted off. Right away, she accused me of watching it or having heard from someone at work who got voted off. Normally, I have an awful poker face, but I just shook my head and claimed that I thought it was going to be her guy too, so it was just a dumb luck guess that I got it right. Amazingly, she believed me. Then, she asked me what I wanted for winning the bet.

I told her that all I wanted to do was pick the costume that she would wear at the costume party when we were at the resort. She looked at me kind of in shock and said no problem, because she thought I would have asked her to frolic around half-naked the whole vacation or want to fuck her right on the beach in front of other resort guests. She asked what costume I had in mind, and I told her I had a few ideas, but would need to go to the costume store to decide.

Let me tell you a little more about Tanya and myself. We're both in our late 30's, although she could easily pass for early 20's. I'm about 5'10" with a medium build and a little extra around the middle from all of the years of my wife's great cooking. Tanya is gorgeous. She has long legs that lead up to an incredible ass. Her stomach is tight, even after 4 kids and her boobs are unbelievable. They are very firm, size 36C and have perfect nipples. And to top it all off, her face is just beautiful. I was definitely very lucky to have gotten to marry her and she always turns heads wherever we go, especially in a swimsuit, so I was really looking forward to this trip.

I went to the costume shop the next day and ended up picking out a very sexy French maid outfit. I figured it would show off those long legs and the little skirt that went around her waist was very short and would barely cover her panties. I decided that I would add a little extra to the outfit and had them iron on "Cock Tease" on the rear of the panties.

When we began packing our suitcases the next day, I had already wrapped up the outfit in a box and told her she'd have to wait until Halloween to see what she'd be dressed as. The following morning, we boarded our plane and were off to Cancun. The weather was gorgeous when we arrived and I had arranged for a limo to pick us up at the airport instead of having to wait for one of those shuttles.

When we arrived at the resort, we were both pleasantly surprised at how beautiful it was. It looked great online, but it was even better than we imagined. We quickly unpacked our bags and headed to get some lunch before going to the pool or beach. By the time we had finished lunch, most of the chairs facing the sun were taken by the pool, so we decided to spend our first day at the beach. It only took a few minutes for me to realize that about half of the women were topless and I immediately began to almost beg Tanya to take her top off too.

She finally said OK, but we need to walk down towards the end of the beach so there would be less people. I didn't care, because I just wanted to see her topless and I knew that wherever we went, she was going to attract a crowd of guys once she took off her top. She also insisted that she would only go topless if I was there next to her. So, if I went to cool off or get a beer, the top would be back on. So, for the next couple of hours she laid out topless at the end of the beach. I was rock hard the entire time and would mention to her when guys seemed to be lingering a little longer than normal when they were within good seeing distance of her.

Later that night, while she was blowing me, she asked if it turned me on that she was topless and that those other guys were checking her out. I told her she knew it did and asked her if she enjoyed showing off to complete strangers, to which she replied that she only did it for me. I knew she was probably lying a little, so I began to remind her about some of the guys that were really checking her out on the beach. After a few minutes of that while I was licking her out and she begged me to fuck her.

The next day, she said she wanted to lay out on the beach again, so I said that sounded great and that she should lead the way. When we initially got to the beach she started to head to the far end again, but ended up stopping about half way. So, I was a little curious to see if she would be willing to go topless, because there would definitely be a lot of people where she had stopped. After we got the chairs set up, she put her sunglasses on and sat back to read her book. So, after a few minutes, I mentioned that quite a few of the ladies were topless around us and when in Rome... She made some kind of comment about me just wanting to see her topless and then said fine and took off her top.

I was pretty sure that it was an act, but just happy she was topless again. After about an hour, Tanya had fallen asleep, so I decided to walk down to the water and cool off. While in the water, I watched out of the corner of my eye to see all of the attention she was getting. Many of the men did not even care if it was obvious that they were staring as they'd walk right up to within 5 feet of our chairs and just stop and talk while checking my hot wife out. After about 20 minutes, I could tell she was waking up, so I quickly went back up there.

That night ended up being a repeat of the previous night with Tanya practically jumping me. The next couple of days we had a few excursions scheduled, so although we spent a little time by the pool, most of our time was spent site seeing. On Halloween day, we were going to be at the resort the entire day. Tanya said we should get up early, because she wanted to get plenty of sun before we had to get ready for the costume party.

So, after breakfast I again told her to lead the way. She went to the beach and stopped right in the middle, where it was going to be very crowded and everyone would have to walk past us to get to the other ends of the beach. We were one of the first people to the beach and this time, once we had the chairs ready, Tanya immediately took off her top. When I looked at her and smiled, she said that she knew I would be begging her to do it anyway, so she might as well do it before she gets comfortable.

The weather was perfect and the beach filled up quickly. About an hour after we were there two muscle-heads sat in chairs that were about 5 feet away from ours. Each of them clearly spent the better part of their days in the gym and were solid muscle. After they were sitting down for a while one of them got up and removed his shorts. Underneath was a speedo swimsuit. He walked down to the water and after a few minutes he came back to his chair. The bulge this guy had was huge and I caught my wife staring. When she realized I saw her, she commented that it was gross and disgusting. I said sure, and that he's probably gay and he and his friend pump each other. We both laughed and were back to our books.

After a while, I suggested we go for a swim to cool off and Tanya said that sounded great. I was shocked when she just stood up and began walking down to the water without putting her top on. For the next several hours, I was amazed as she pranced up to the bar to get us drinks, we walked along the beach, she went to the bathroom and she never put her top on. It was obvious that she really was enjoying all of the looks she was getting and our muscle-bound friend was checking her out whenever he could.

When we went back to the room, I jumped in the shower and a few seconds later she was in there working my cock. We fucked in the shower and then took a short nap before we needed to get ready for dinner and the party. After dinner, we returned to the room to put our costumes on. I handed her the package and when Tanya opened it, she commented that I'm a pervert and that she couldn't wear that in front of everyone. When I reminded her that everyone at the resort had stared at her bare tits long enough to have a permanent image etched in their brains, she said fine.

She looked amazing in the costume. So, we went to the party and started dancing, drinking and mingling. After about 30 minutes they said they were going to have a chain dance and what it meant was that 2 people would begin by dancing and that every minute or so, they would say optional break and the male in the couple could decide if they wanted to split and each would grab a new partner or they could just continue to dance. They began by having 2 of the entertainment staff dance and about 30 seconds later they announced optional split. It was about that time that Tanya and I noticed that our muscle-bound beach neighbor had arrived wearing army fatigues with the sleeves torn off. Man was this guy big.

About five minutes into the dance, he walked over and asked Tanya to join him during one of the optional breaks. I told her no problem, just come and get me at the next optional break and then we could just dance together. Unfortunately this guy had other plans and he kept dancing with Tanya rather then getting a new partner at each optional break. Finally, I had one of the entertainment staff come over to ask me to dance. She was wearing a bunny outfit that was see-through on top. The newest song was a slow one, so now I found myself dancing slowly with this slutty staff member, while my wife was in the arms of the incredible hulk.

While we were dancing, I was trying to edge our way over closer to Tanya. Just when we got over within about 5 feet, my dance partner grabbed my hand from her shoulder and put it on her right tit, while at the same time grabbing my crotch with her other hand. I probably should have reacted a little quicker, but being totally shocked and having my cock rubbed slowed my reactions. Unfortunately, Tanya had looked over about that time and saw what was going on. When the song ended, she was really pissed at me and told me how Derrick, the muscle-bound guy, had tried hitting on her while they were dancing and she fought off his advances. I tried to explain my side of the story and she would not even listen.

After about 15 minutes of not talking to each other, Derrick came over and asked her to dance. Tanya initially said no, but then I said you might as well dance with him since you aren't going to dance with me. So she said fine and quickly joined him on the dance floor. I had to use the restroom, so I figured it would be a good break anyway. I grabbed another beer on the way back and had noticed that Derrick and Tanya were now at the other end of the room, very close to the doors to the swimming pool.

I finally realized that I should go apologize to Tanya for being such a jerk, after all we had a great time the whole week and I surely didn't want to end it on a bad note. So, as I began walking over there I initially could not find them. Finally I saw them walk out the doors to the pool area. I decided to quietly follow them to see what they were doing. They sat down on a couple of chairs and I realized that they were just trying to cool off from dancing the last 30 minutes straight. I found a chair that was in the dark within hearing distance.

After about 10 minutes, Tanya said she was going to head in. When she got up, Derrick saw "Cock Tease" on her panties. He commented that she sure was and that he was hard all day looking at her. She thanked him and reminded him that she was married and needed to go find me. At that point, Derrick stood up and stepped in front of Tanya's path and in one quick rip had torn her French maid outfit in half, so all she had left on was her tights and panties. In the next instant, he ripped her panties off too.

Now, once again, I was in shock and for some reason was just watching. Surprisingly though, Tanya was not doing anything either. At that point, Derrick pulled off his army fatigues and his massive cock point straight out. He grabbed Tanya's ass in his right hand and lifted her off the ground, so she was essentially sitting in his hand. Then he reached out with his left hand and began to grab her tits. As he did this, he had pulled her closer to him so his cock was just below her shaved pussy lips.

He then slowly moved her back and forth over his cock dry humping her. Finally he told her that if she wanted to get fucked that she would need to reach down there and feed his cock to her pussy. Tanya immediately reached down grabbing his cock with both hands and began to work it into her pussy. Derrick slowly moved her body away from him and then towards him to ease it into her. After a few minutes, his entire cock was buried in her. At that point, she through her head back as he pounded away at her pussy still holding her entire weight in his one hand.

After 5-10 minutes, Tanya arched her back almost parallel to the ground as it was clear she was having an explosive orgasm. Within seconds, Derrick tensed up too and shot his load into my hot wife. As he set her down to her feet, he commented to her what a fantastic fuck she was – even better than he had imagined. When she began to gather up her shred up costume he asked her what the hell was she doing. He told her that he never cleaned his own cock and that she needed to lick it clean.

At that point he sat down on a chair and said clean it up whore. Tanya looked a little frightened at this point, so I probably should have gotten up, but once again just found myself sitting there. Tanya climbed onto the end of the lounge chair and began to lick clean his cock. It was then that I noticed that this guy's friend was standing a few feet away from them and had taken off his pants. His cock was impressive, but not quite as big as Derrick's. He moved behind her and plunged his cock into Tanya's well-used pussy while grabbing her hips.

You could tell Tanya was not expecting that, but Derrick told her not to worry about it bitch, just finish the cleaning. Within a couple of minutes, Derrick's buddy also shot his load into my wife. As he pulled out, Derrick got up and both guys got dressed and told her thank you for making it the best trip they've ever had. They told her she had the hottest body they'd seen in a long time and a nice tight pussy. Derrick's final comment was that if you looked in a dictionary for the word cock tease, you'd definitely see her picture.

At that point, they walked away and Tanya just layed on the chair. I finally walked over to her and walked her back to the room. She kept telling me she was sorry and that was going to scream when he first ripped off her outfit, but when his cock sprang out after he stripped, she was in shock. After that, her body just took over. I told her that I forgave her and helped her clean up in the shower. We agreed, that like Vegas, whatever happens in Cancun needs to stay in Cancun. At least until we go back.