The Bet

Story Info
A black woman and white woman make a sexual bet.
1.8k words
4.16
48.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How do I get myself in to these situations? That thought kept echoing inside of my head. Here I was giving a blow job to a man I just met tonight. My best friend Tamika standing behind me anxiously waiting her turn. It's amazing to think this was all the cause of a joke and a bet.

Let's start at the beginning. My name is Karen. I'm a single, white female in my mid 30's. I'm a very attractive woman if I do say so. I'm a blond with shoulder length hair. I hear often that my breast are one of my greatest qualities. I get asked so often are they real and it has become very annoying. I have been signal for the last two years. My boyfriend of three years moved due to his job. The distance was becoming a problem so we decided to call it off.

Thank heavens for Tamika. Tamika is my best friend and has been ever since college. Tamika is an attractive black woman. She had a caramel complexion, with average breast and a great ass. I often told Tamika her body resembled the women in the hip hop videos. I often found myself peaking at her during showers after the gym. One time I think she noticed while we were trying on clothes at the mall.

I hardly ever went out since my break up. The only time I went out was with Tamika. She decided that I needed some laughter in my life and I did too. So one Thursday night Tamika and I went to see Chris Rock. He was on tour promoting a new comedy special.

We were enjoying the show with the rest of the audience. That was until Chris said one joked. I notice Tamika whole attitude shifted after that joke.

Chris was describing the differences between black pornos and white pornos.

"Have you notice that white women and black women give head totally different? A white woman gives head like she is dying and the dick has the antidote. Now black women act like its a chore and can't wait to take the dick out there mouth"

After Chris said that joke Tamika was quiet for the rest of the show. Later that evening we were in the car driving to a restaurant. Tamika silence bother me so I had to ask what was wrong.

"I'm just so tired of the stereotype that black women are restricted when it comes to sex. I'm very comfortable with my sexuality. I feel I can give head as good if not better than any woman"

"Not better than me", I joked.

At that moment Tamika looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Is that a challenge, Karen", Tamika asked me.

That moment my heart was racing as I was driving. What door did I just open. Was Tamika serious or joking? Only one way to find out.

"Tamika, I'm pretty sure are talented but when it comes to giving head I wrote the book on it". After I told Tamika that she laugh very loudly.

"Well Karen if you wrote the book I know someone was plagiarize", she joked. Then a sinister smile creep on her face. "Karen there is only one way to find out who is the best"

"What way is that", I asked nervously.

"We have to choose someone to judge our skills and it has to be someone random", Tamika explained to me.

Tamika told me everything would be revealed over dinner. I couldn't help but ponder what did she have in store for me.

Later that evening we were having dinner at a restaurant . I was eager to learn Tamika plans .

Come on Tamika, spill it . I told her as she was eating her dinner.

Tamika pointed to one of the waiters.

"He's cute isn't it he. You think he will make a good judge"

The waiter she pointed to looked to be in his early twenties. He looked at least 6'2 and had a muscular build. I didn't know Tamika was in to white guys but she had good taste. I thought about taking this hot young stud and making him my slave with my mouth.

"Well, Karen?? What do you think" She asked as I was lost in lust.

He will do was my answer. We finished eating and paid for our food. As were exiting Tamika pulled the waiter aside. I couldn't make out what she whisper in his ear. When she finished she handed him a small piece of paper.

He had a surprise look on his face. Are you serious? He asked as he place the piece of paper in his pocket.

Tamika lean over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Only one way to find out baby" Tamika told him as turn to walk away.

Tamika, what did you tell him? I asked her.

"I asked him how would he like to taste some vanilla and chocolate" When Tamika told me that a warm sensation came over me.

Can I really go through with this? I thought to myself. Tamika seemed calmed as if everything was part of some devious plan.

A hour past and we at Tamika place. She had candles lit that filled the room with a vanilla aroma. We were both sipping on wine and sitting on the coach. My heart was racing in anticipation.

There was two knocks at the door.

"Finally desert is here" Tamika said. She look through the peep hole and open it. It was the waiter. He was still in his uniform but still looked sexy. He introduce himself and told us his name was James.

Tamika sat James in between us and pour him some wine.

"James have you ever have a black woman given you a blow job" she asked. Tamika was in full predatory mode. She was rubbing his arm and giving him a look as if he was tonight's special.

No I haven't. He answered and he begin to rub Tamika's arm.

"Well my friend Karen and I have a bet. She feels that white women give better head than black women. I'm aiming to prove her wrong. We were wondering will you be the judge"

James answer by nodding his head yes.

Tamika kissed him on his neck and got on her knees. Seeing my best friend so aggressive was turning me on. Tamika unbutton James jeans and pulled off his jeans. I could see the bulge that was dying to be pulled out. James looked like he had a great cock. Tamika must have thought so too. She started to suck his cock through his boxers. I stood behind Tamika and watched her teased James cock. Tamika looked backed at me.

"Where are my manners? Karen would like to have a taste". Tamika asked me that as she pulled James cock out and squeezed it.

Sure, let me show you how to worship a cock. I told her as I got on my knees right beside her. Tamika's caramel hands grip James shaft. Tamika was holding this spectacular cock for me suck. I wrap my lips around the head. I begin to suck on James penis while Tamika held it. My tongue made small circles around his head and Tamika contentiously jerked him off.

"Stick your tongue out" Tamika whispered in my ear. I did as she asked and stuck my tongue out. She used her hand to guide the bottom of James cock all across my wet tongue. I decided to see if I could deep throat this big cock. I forced James cock as deep as I could down my throat. What I did not notice that my lips were press against Tamika's fingers. She was still holding his cock. My tongue ran under his shaft and I made sure the tip of my tongue touched her fingers.

James was moaning and groaning. I bet when he woke up this morning he couldn't imagine two women fighting over his dick. Tamika got up and sat in the chair behind me.

Where you going Tamika? I muffled while still sucking on James.

"I want to watch you right now. Karen show me those head skills"

I don't know what was turning me on more. Was it James fantastic cock that I was sucking? My chocolate friend who hands were rubbing her thighs while she observed me? I licked every inch of James cock. I took long licks while rubbing his chest. My fingers pinched his nipples as my lips squeezed his balls.

"Karen, you dirty slut" I heard Tamika say while I licked this man balls. I felt James hands on the back of my neck. He squeeze me every time I gave his cock a long hard suck. All of sudden I felt another pair hands rub down my spine. It was Tamika. She removed her shirt and bra. I could see her chocolate nipples and they were looking enticing.

Tamika moved James hands from the back of my head and took control. She took grab my hair and begin to guide me up and down his cock. Tamika started slow at first but the more James groaned the faster she went. She pulled my head up from his cock to give me a breather. I didn't notice but a string of saliva was hanging from my lips. Tamika caught it with her tongue.

"Let's share" Tamika suggested.

We begin to suck on James cock at the same time. It was almost as if we were kissing and his cock was just in the middle. Every time our lips touched my body shivered. My pussy was getting wetter by the second. I stop sucking on James just to watch Tamika. There was something sexy about watching her. I watched as Tamika's brown lips were wrap around his white cock.

James started to tense up. "He's getting close. Do you want to shoot your load in to our mouths" Tamika asked him.

"Yes. Oh Yes", James screamed as he near climax.

Tamika and I pressed our faces against each other as we awaited James cum. James let out a huge groan and released his spunk. I had two streams hit my the side of my cheek and the rest landed in Tamika's mouth. She notice the streaks off cum across my cheeks and licked it off.

My body shook as the tip of her tongue collected James seed. Once she was finished we shared a long passionate kiss. I always enjoyed the taste of semen but it was even better from Tamika's mouth. Once we finished we both had his semen in our mouth. We swallowed James cum and I notice a drop of cum was on breast. Without thinking I leaned down and licked it off her chocolate breast. Tamika let out a soft moan as I licked her breast clean.

Tamika held my head as I sucked her breast. We totally forgot about James. We had forgot about the bet and were more concern about each other.

"Well Ladies I can not give you an honest answer who was better" James told us as he stroked his semi hard prick. We no longer cared but we did know one thing. This night was not over but only just the beginning.

to be continue