The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got over it though, and' also started adjusting within a few moments.

"Mm," he groaned. "Natural cock sucker here; you sure you never did this before?"

James released my cock from his mouth and laughed, watching as Chris shoved his down my throat.

"He certainly does look like a natural," he complimented me.

"Well, move over Chris, I want some too."

James started to remove his pants and boxers and as Chris pulled away from me I got a look at James' dick which was maybe around the same size as Chris, but a lot thicker than his and with more veins popping out.

He moved over me and sat on my chest, his cock inches from my lips and slid forward shoving it into my mouth. I sucked and' gagged and made all the slurping noises that I was use to hearing girls make when they would go down on me. And' I was really enjoying it; I couldn't' believe it, but I was.

Eventually, they turned me around so that I was leaning off the edge of the bed while James stood in front of me still throat fucking me. In the mean time, Chris got behind me and I jumped in surprise when I felt something hot and wet on my asshole; it was Chris' mouth.

He had his face buried between my ass cheeks, giving me a rim job as though he were eating out a girl's pussy. It felt strange, yet surprisingly good, and as he slid in a finger, I groaned over James' cock and felt my own dick starting to leak pre-cum,

Chris continued his rim job and started finger fucking my asshole at the same time and I continued sucking James' cock. Soon, I knew what would happen...soon, I knew, Chris was going to have his dick buried up to the balls inside of me and I wondered how I was going to react to that.

"I think he's ready now," Chris remarked and it was only then that I realized he had three fingers up to the knuckles deep inside of my asshole.

James pulled away from me so his cock slid out of my mouth and I gasped for air, drool running down my chin. I wiped it off on my arm and gasped again as Chris pulled his fingers out of my asshole and poured some lube on me. It was cold and wet and he rubbed it in making sure my asshole was soaked.

He applied an extra amount to his cock, stroking it and rubbing it all over his hard shaft before grabbing me by the hips and pulling me up onto my hands and knees. I could feel his hard cock probing at me now, poking and probing as he rubbed it against my ass crack. James sat down on a chair in the corner of the room and started jerking off and watching.

I tensed up and gripped the bed sheets tight as I felt Chris' cock pushing into my tight asshole, pushing all the way deep down inside of me and I cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

I felt sick as he started pounding me with long hard strokes, fucking me nice and hard. I bit my lip grunting each time that he thrust into me. It hurt at first, I'm' not going to lie; it felt like he was shoving a fucking pipe up there. Slowly though, my asshole began to accommodate his size; he had obviously done a fair enough job preparing me for this.

As I started' warming up the pain began to subside and soon enough he was able to fuck me even harder. I started moaning now, breathing heavier to and my cock started swelling up and leaking pre-cum' from the tip.

My eyes were blurry with tears, but not tears of pain or emotional pain, it's' just that he was fucking me so hard that was how I was reacting. My moaning started to change from moaning to screams of pleasure and soon I was begging him to fuck me.

I watched James from across the room as he stroked his cock to the sight of me getting' plowed by his lover from behind. Chris pulled out suddenly and' lay back on the bed, pulling me onto his lap and his cock slid right back into my asshole again so that now I could ride him in reverse cowgirl style.

I bounced up and down on his cock, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed through the room and the musky aroma of sweat and sex filled the air.

James started moaning as he continued jerking off and suddenly, he was standing up and coming over to the side of the bed.

He grabbed my head and shoved his cock into my mouth again. I only got' to suck him for about two minutes before he cried out in pleasure and shot his load all over my face.

I licked my lips, tasting his salty cum; it wasn't' half bad I thought.

Chris was starting to get rather vocal as well, and I could feel his cock swelling up inside of me.

I knew what was coming; he was coming.

Moments after that realization dawned on me, I felt him digging his nails into my thighs and I felt something warm and wet flowing deep inside of me as his cock started to pulsate inside of me. I cried out in pleasure as my own cock started pulsating and I shot my own load all over my chest while Chris filled me with his cum,

When it was over, I collapsed back against him and we stayed that way a few seconds before he pulled out from underneath of me and I rolled over onto my stomach trying to catch my breath. They weren't' done with me yet though; James was hard again already and I knew what that meant.

He climbed onto the bed behind me and I felt his cock against my asshole, which was still wide open and leaking cum from Chris' orgasm. He slid right into me with ease since I was so loose from Chris and started fucking me hard.

I was sweating, my body was trembling and my muscles were involuntarily twitching each and' every time that he thrust into me.

He pulled out briefly and flipped me over onto my back, lifting my legs up and pushing his cock right back into me. This was a better position I quickly found as I could feel his throbbing cock running right up against my prostate gland and every time it did my own' erection would twitch and my entire body would jump in surprise.

Within five minutes, James was pumping my ass full of his cum and he pulled out once he had finished and wrapped his lips around my cock sucking me to my second orgasm of the night.

When it was over, we both collapsed on the bed next to each other. Chris was already half asleep, exhausted. We all were beat; I was' squeezed in between the both of them staring up at the ceiling above me. I couldn't' believe it but Michelle had been right the whole time. Oh, how fucking right she had been.

And' now here I was sandwiched in between two naked gay men. What a night.

12