The Bet Ch. 01

Story Info
The biggest infernos start with the smallest of sparks.
7.3k words
4.55
16.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings,

There are a few things that I will preface this story with.

1. "Karma" chapter 10 is still in the process of being written. This story is the result of needing something to work on while I was waiting to see if people wanted more. There are two more that I've been working on and those will post as they progress through the pipeline.

2. I'm not sure about your fantasy world, but mine has no STD's. If I'm thinking about what it would feel like to do whatever to whomever, I'm not going to stop myself and find out if the mental picture has anything communicable.

3. This is actually the beginning of "The Bet" and only came to life due to needing a way to explain how an unabashed and unfettered sex life could develop between two passionate people. The major difference is that I had to go back and create a "them" to explore, so this is a bit of a prequel to the original premise.

4. Some people don't like details and want the story to move along. My mind doesn't work in 5000 word segments and I feel like you lose the fullness of a story. That said, if the twisted dust bunnies in my head decide to detour into something, I'll let them go and see where it ends up.

I would like to thank "takemeaway my love" for the assistance.

Thanks for taking the time, and please feel free to comment through the Lit profile, leave a comment or vote. That's the only way I know what you like and what you don't. I gave up mind reading when I got divorced.

TNC

*********

Scott Wilson and Stacy Jennings met in college, and both had been underwhelmed with the choices available in their respective dating pools. Each had been the victim of a time honored tradition; the blind date ambush. They had seen each other around campus and ended up in the same social circle due to their best friends, Ron and Carol, dating.

Both of them had been individually invited to a small get together on a Friday night at Ron and Carol's apartment. Being on campus made it walking distance for Scott and Stacy, and they saw each other headed to the same place. By the time they met and turned up the stairs to go inside, they had figured out what was up.

"You too?" Scott asked with a laugh.

"Uhhh, yeah. Looks like Frick and Frack are hard at work," Stacy giggled.

She took the chance to hug the enigma in front of her. They had met at a get-together at Carol's apartment the week before their junior year started, and had spent the evening with their heads together trying to get the other to laugh. She had waited for him to ask for her number, and already had it written on a piece of paper for him, but the request never came.

"Carol...is Scott gay?" Stacy asked, stopping when her best friend sprayed water all over the table.

"Do what?" Carol looked at her like she had a third eye.

"Is he gay? I mean, we always have a great time together, but he's never asked me out, much less for my phone number."

"He's kind of reserved, give it some time," Carol said and steered the conversation to something else, the wheels in her head set in motion.

There seemed to be more and more chances for them to run into each other, and each time the result was the same. Over the next two months they had become the best of friends, always looking forward to the next time they would be together. The meeting at the front door of the co-conspirator's apartment was the latest of their "not dates."

"You don't have to go in if you don't want to. I'll go in and pop their balloon," Scott offered.

"No! I mean, ummm, no, since we're already here and all..." trailing off as she looked into the blue eyes that had unknowingly stolen her heart.

"Then I suppose we should see what our hosts have planned," and offered his arm to the beautiful brunette, smiling when she seemingly wrapped herself around it.

Scott lost himself in her eyes as he had every time they had seen each other. The result was the same every time. He would finally get his nerve up to ask her for her number and something would happen to mess it up. His outer and inner selves were a night and day contrast, the outer one was calm and the inner one was a blithering idiot screaming the word tits over and over.

Knocking on the door got no answer, so they let themselves in, laughing when they saw the table. It seemed that their two friends had decided to give Scott a helping shove. The candles on the table were lit and there were two wine glasses waiting.

"Seems like a terrible thing to waste. Shall we?" Scott escorted Stacy through the door.

"Please," she answered, although to her ears it sounded more like a begging plea than a statement. If he didn't do something soon, she was going to throw him down and do it for him.

The jazz that was playing softly in the background pulled amused chuckles from them. While it was one of their mutual favorites, Ron and Carol hated it and forbid the mention of it in the house. Walking to the table, Scott picked up the wine glasses and handed one to Stacy, tipping his for the mandatory glass touch, the ping hanging in the air.

Scott watched Stacy bring the glass to her lips and wished his lips were there instead. He wasn't sure if the moan he was making on the inside escaped or if she just noticed him staring, but when he glanced up into the eyes looming over the rim, he saw them sparkling with more than candlelight. He jerked his eyes down, his face heating, and found her cleavage waiting. Forgetting that he just got caught for staring, he let his eyes travel across the smooth contours of her breasts, the tanned skin setting off the delicate lace of her bra. Prying his eyes away, he finished his trip down to the bright red polish on the toes peeking through the open toes of her heels.

Stacy had done her homework on the care and feeding of the man in front of her, and did her best to fill his four food groups; eyes, lips, breasts and heels; the dessert for him was legs and ass. She had spent more time with him over the past two months, than she had with all of her previous "boyfriends" combined. All of them just wanted in her pants and she had never found one that could qualify as her friend, until Scott came along, now all she had to do is get him to take the next step.

She knew Carol was up to something when she wouldn't tell her anything but when to be at the house. Figuring Scott was going to be there, she took extra time getting ready, the rose scented bubble bath a given; he had said he liked it the first time they met. Lying back in the thick bubbles, she let her hands wander as she thought of the blue eyes and rugged good looks, her fingers tickling her nipples. She could feel the tightness starting already, a condition that had been permanent since that first night. Putting aside the part of her that must have been in heat, she took the time to shave, again. The strokes of the razor on her pussy were making it hard to think, and had to bite her lip to keep the images of him doing it for her at bay. She felt the lips swelling and stifled a moan when the side of the blade cartridge brushed her begging clit.

Pulling her thighs back until they were rubbing her nipples, she reached around her ass and ran her fingers along the smooth skin of her pussy. Letting her knees fall open, she teased her lips open with one hand, and started slowly rubbing her clit in circles, mentally substituting his strong hands for hers as she felt her orgasm start. She had a hair trigger lately, and that was just from being in the same room and only talking. Imagining his lips caressing her clit, she gave in to what had to be the two hundredth orgasm he had unknowingly caused. She let her knees slip back together and sighed when her hands slid across her breasts, finishing with a tight pinch on her nipples. When she felt her pussy clenching, she stopped and ignored her out of control body; the next time she came, it would be with Scott even if she had to wrestle him to the ground.

She had to resort to wearing pads to keep from soaking through whatever she was wearing in the evenings, unable to keep her hunger in check, and it was worse now. Not knowing what had been arranged, she avoided wearing the skirt she had been saving for him, the top of the slit hitting her a few inches below her pussy. No, tonight was a jeans night and the pair had already made an impression on Scott the first time she wore them. The faded denim conformed to her like a second skin, the seam in the center slipping between the cheeks of her ass on its way through her pussy lips, finishing the trip by caressing her clit.

Holding the wisp of the g-string she had laid out to wear, she thought of the way the jeans fit and put it back in the drawer with a smile. The lacy bra did more to accentuate the swell of her breasts, each nipple showing in sharp relief, and she clipped it together between the firm globes. The blouse was modestly buttoned for the walk across campus, after that all bets were off. She had left the jeans until last, knowing that the seam would make it impossible to think straight, pulling them between her lips and against her clit with a sigh.

Stepping into the strappy three inch stilettos, she looked in the mirror, imagining that she was modeling them for Scott. They sucked to walk very far in, normally she would wear flats then change when she got to where she was going, but she thought that the sore feet would be more than worth it. With one last check of her outfit and makeup, she grabbed her purse and the herd of butterflies that seemed to be her constant companions lately, and pulled her door closed behind her.

Stacy felt her heart beating faster when she saw him staring at her, smiling when he turned red and made it as far as the result of the extra buttons she had undone. While she waited for him to finish his thorough once over, she felt the heat rising to her own cheeks, and leaned in to kiss his lips when he looked back up. Heat flared through her when she felt her lips against his, part from embarrassment that she had done what she did and part from finally doing what she had been craving for so long.

Scott was just looking up expecting to see a disapproving look, and was shocked when he felt her lips on his. The look on her face told him that she was just as shocked as he was, if not more. When he saw the color leap up her face and her turning her head away, he stopped her with a touch and leaned back in to continue what she started. He relaxed when he felt her slipping into his arms, her lips parting and her tongue meeting his.

Stacy ended up on her toes with a hand behind his head, pulling him deeper into the kiss, their tongues twisting through the other's mouth. She moaned into his mouth when she felt his hand settle on her ass, her arousal already spiraling higher.

"Yessssss," Stacy sighed when they took a break to breathe.

When she opened her eyes, she saw the bright red on his cheeks. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I've just never had that effect on anyone before."

"Good. That just means I won't have to slap anyone," she said and a shy smile slipped back on her face, "Now come back down here, my lips are already lonely."

Putting his wine glass down, he reached under Stacy and picked her up by the ass that drove him nuts. Walking over to the couch, he sat her down and leaned over to kiss her, squeaking when she pulled him down on top of her. It was his turn to moan when he felt her heels on his ass, pulling him tighter, and her hands everywhere. Lifting up so she could pull his shirt over his head, he noticed that all but the last two buttons on her blouse were undone; he would have sworn they were all buttoned when he last looked.

Unable to resist the urge, he slipped down far enough to lightly run his nose into the valley of soft skin that had been tormenting his thoughts for the past six weeks. Each time they had managed to run into each other, there would be a little more to see, tantalizingly close but achingly out of reach. He took his time and savored the feel of each touch, his tongue adding its worship as he covered the exposed flesh.

"May I?" Scott had reached the clasp of her bra, and was looking up into the simmering heat behind the brown eyes watching him love her tits.

Stacy only thought she was horny before, the way he was making love to her tits had her climbing the walls and she could feel her wetness soaking through her jeans. It was obvious to her that he wasn't going to be satisfied with a single piece of her, he wanted it all, and she was ready to give it to him.

"Oh, fuck yes," came out, surprising her, but she meant it.

By the time he made it to her nipples she was beside herself from the feelings he was tapping. He had nibbled and licked in spirals around both of them, his hands staying out of the way for the time being. Holding his mouth open, he brushed the boundary where the pale skin of her breasts changed to the dark brown of her areolas.

"Oh shit that's so good...please, take my nipples...no, right here," she finished, and tried to get just a little pressure on one of them as she chased his lips by twisting her body, "Please, don't tease me, I need you."

Stacy froze when she heard what she said. It was true, but the timing really wasn't the best. She saw Scott's eyebrows climb, then his eyes found hers and he stopped what he was doing. She figured he was trying to work out a way to get away. No one wanted a needy girlfriend.

"Please say something," she whispered.

Scott tried to say something but couldn't. He saw the dread creeping across her face when she didn't hear anything, and did the only thing he knew would work. He slipped up over her body, her nipples sliding across his chest, and kissed her softly, relief flooding through him when she finally responded.

"I need you too," he whispered in her ear, and felt a shiver running all the way from the soles of her feet to the crown of her head. While he was there he started nibbling the soft skin under her ear that he had spent hours wondering if it tasted as good as it looked; it did.

A string of sexy sounds accompanied his travels along Stacy's neck, making him perfectly happy staying right where he was. He was still at a loss that the half naked beauty would want to do more than hold his hand and be friends, and felt his face turning red again.

"Scott, what's wrong?" Stacy asked and pulled his eyes around.

"Are you sure you want to do this...with me? There has to be a list of guys a mile long that are..."

"Are what? There aren't any of them that would have spent the last two months with me and wouldn't be expecting something else. There aren't any of them that would have taken only what you have and none of them would have asked my permission. None of them are you, and none of them would have been able to steal my heart the way you did."

Stacy watched what she said settle in and pulled his lips to hers when she saw a smile bloom on his face. Holding his head until she felt him warming back up to her, she let her fingernails start tracing patterns on his back, smiling when she heard his happy sighs. It was then that she felt her arousal picking back up from the point where she had put it on pause, and she knew that she could have made herself cum, but she had ceded that control to him. She may have given the trigger to him but she still reserved the right to pick the target, and guided his talented mouth toward her reawakened nipples.

"Please," was all she said and sucked a breath in as he started using his hands to squeeze and caress her breasts, "Oh damn that's so good," she said quietly.

Scott watched her nipples swell when his fingers squeezed the firm globes, and smiled when she started trying to get him to hurry. Rolling to his side, he pulled Stacy with him, stopping when she ended up straddling his hips. Each breast was there for his pleasure, her nipples getting closer when she leaned down to present them to his lips. They were even better from this angle and he heard her soft moans when he blew on the hard nubs, still unwilling to rush her relief. The snarl he heard when he started barely touching her nipples with his tongue made him chuckle, followed closely by a fake cough and an innocent look when he saw the glint in her eyes.

Grabbing the hair on the back of his head in one hand, and a breast in the other, she stuffed her raging nipple past his lips. She could feel her clit pulsing and her pussy clinching, and when his teeth finally made contact with the tight nub, she shoved the soaked crotch of her jeans against his bulge and came.

Scott watched as the gorgeous creature straddling him started cumming, the pressure on his throbbing cock forgotten while he watched the erotic display. At first her eyes closed and she threw her head back, holding her breath as the intensity grew. When he switched nipples, sucking it hard past his teeth, she flew apart.

"Scott...yes, suck it...harder baby...oh fuck...love them...shit!"

Stacy started twisting her hips, the seam that had teased her earlier becoming a nexus for her passion. Each pass she could feel his cock growing in his pants, using it to fuel her release. She could feel the wetness in her jeans spreading, her scent reaching out to them. Looking down, her hair forming a curtain to block off everything but the two of them, she saw him watching her, his smile in his eyes.

Watching him switch back to her other nipple, she felt his hand on her ass pressing her down tighter on his cock, the sensation spiking her passion. Needing his lips again, she slid down to kiss him, unintentionally mashing her clit against him in the process. Taking his face in her hands, she slipped her tongue through his lips as the extra pressure registered. Screaming into his mouth, she let her tongue express her feelings while she rode out the strongest wave.

Scott just watched and tried to extend her pleasure. She had caught him by surprise when her orgasm hit, and slid his hands to her hips to support her, groaning when she started grinding against his cock. He was thankful that the head had slipped down his leg and away from the onslaught, smelling her arousal was almost enough to overcome his control as it was. He wasn't ready for the emotions he saw in her eyes when she looked down, moaning when he felt her lips on his.

The feel of the two hard points sliding across his chest was lost in the twin furnaces of her eyes, the shutters pulled back to show him the fires he had started. He dimly felt her hips slipping lower, the wet heat allowing him to follow her progress. He slid one hand back up to her chest, moaning into her mouth when she finally found the drooling head of his cock with her hips. Squeezing down on her nipple, he felt her pussy settling on him, and shoved her down against him as he lifted his hips. Adding his exclamation to hers, he looked in her eyes and added his cum to the mess that they had managed to make together.

Stacy was still trying to catch her breath and had let her forehead rest against his, when she felt Scott's hands rubbing her back. She pressed her lips to his, perfectly happy to stay where they were, floating on their own island behind the curtain her hair formed. When his hands went lower and settled on her ass, she purred and wiggled her hips in circles, feeling the enormous wet spot they had created. Her scent was mingling with his and was making it hard to think.

"Hi there, beautiful," he said when he saw her eyes open.

"Hi yourself, sexy."

"I think you forgot your contacts again."

"No, they're still in. Do you still have any clothes over here; I think you're going to need them."

Both had a drawer of clothes at the house in case they had a few too many or it was too late to leave. She grabbed his hand, slipping it over her ass and running it into the soaked denim.

12