The Bet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wldhrs
wldhrs
263 Followers

I watched as this beautiful girl leaned in and gently kissed my inner thigh. I felt her mouth open and her tongue began to trace small circles as her lips moved softly up my thigh.

As she moved higher she was slowly pushing my knees apart. I had never really considered having sex with another woman but now here I was in one of the most erotic situations of my life and there was no way that I was about to stop it.

As Amber neared my pussy I felt her softly blow on my clit and I could wait no longer. I put my hands to the back of her head and pulled her in. As soon as I felt her tongue my hips arched in pleasure as I ground into her searching mouth.

She flicked her tongue back and forth across my clit as she began to ease two fingers up into my pussy. As soon as she had them as deep as they would go I came. I have never really been very vocal during sex but tonight I could not keep the moans from escaping as I arched in orgasm.

My whole body was trembling as I pulled her mouth even tighter to my throbbing clit. I had no thoughts except of pure unadulterated pleasures. Wave after wave shook my body as Amber never let go of my clit.

As my orgasm began to slow, Amber pulled her fingers from inside my pussy and gently began to lick everywhere except my too sensitive clit.

Being a woman she knew exactly how to prolong my pleasure with her sexy lips and tongue. I was in heaven as she slid her tongue as far as it could go, sucking up all my hot juices.

When I felt Amber pull her tongue away I looked down to see this beautiful angel smiling up at me. As she got up off the floor I was again pulled into another sensuous kiss but this time I could taste my own orgasm all over her tongue.

While I was still sitting there with my panties down around my ankles, Amber broke our kiss and slowly stood up. I was mesmerized by her beautiful blue eyes looking down at me as she began to pull up the front of her dress.

She moved herself over me as she spread her legs wide so that she now straddled my naked thighs. As if they had a will of their own, my hands moved to her legs and began to caress the backs of her thighs.

My eyes dropped to the hem of her dress which was just below her crotch. It was as if she were teasing me by not letting me see what lay just under her lifted dress.

My own hands took over as I slid them up her legs and pushed the dress up to reveal her hidden treasure. As I said before, I have never been attracted to another female, nor have I even thought about having sex with one. But when I saw Amber's beautiful pussy I fell in lust.

She was completely without any hair. Her lips were swollen with desire and I could see her excitement actually running down her legs.

Her smell was completely intoxicating. There was the light scent of her perfume mixed with the musky odor of sex and I inhaled deeply getting high on this erotic moment. She was so beautiful.

I felt her fingers begin to entwine themselves in my hair and then she pulled me close. I knew what she wanted and for the first time in my life I put my mouth on another woman's pussy.

My tongue pushed out and made a long swipe from the bottom of her sex up to her clit. The taste was so exotic and nasty at the same time. Swallowing her juices I delved even deeper with my tongue.

When I hit on her clit again I felt Amber pull my hair to get me to stay right at her pleasure spot. Her clit was swollen as I gently began a sucking motion that I absolutely loved to have done to me.

This young girl had complete control over me as she again pulled on my hair letting me know that this was something she too enjoyed.

Just when I thought she was building to her orgasm Amber pulled my hair back breaking the lock I had on her pussy.

Again she leaned in and kissed me tasting her own juices this time. Leaving one hand tangled in my hair she reached up and undid the top buttons of her dress. Leaning down she gently pulled me by my hair up to her chest.

Amber pulled her dress aside and revealed her small breasts with some very aroused nipples. She now pulled my mouth up to one of those nipples and without hesitation I sucked it into my mouth.

As I played on her nipple with my tongue, my other hand went down to her smooth pussy. My fingers slid easily into her wet canal. I heard a deep intake of her breath as my fingers went even deeper.

She pulled my hair again taking me off her nipple. Amber was taking her time with this seduction. It was as if she knew this might be my only chance to know what it was like to be completely molested by another woman.

This time after another kiss, Amber stood up and turned around. She still had me by the hair as she pulled my face to her cute little butt that I had touched when we were dancing. Her dress had fallen back down as I began to kiss one cheek then the other through the thin material.

With her other hand Amber began to pull her dress up. My kisses went to the exposed skin and traveled up with the hem of her dress. Soon I was licking and kissing her sexy ass.

Looking back at me she pulled my face to the center of her ass and leaned forward. I have never been interested in any anal play with my husband. He has tried but it just didn't seem right. Under Amber's seduction I didn't hesitate to kiss her on the rosebud.

She pulled me in tighter as I began to tickle her ass with my tongue. She began to rub her ass up and down my face stopping to let me lick at her ass then hump again. I reached between her legs and found her clit. Now she began to moan.

As I worked on her ass and clit at the same time I could hear her breathing getting faster and faster until she suddenly pulled my face tight into her ass and let out the most sensual cry I have ever heard.

Her legs were trembling as she came over and over again. I thought I might be smothered between her ass cheeks as she held me tight to her hole.

Amber finally came down and released her tight grip on my hair. It took her a moment to catch her breath as it did me. I was gently caressing her butt when she finally stood up and turned around.

Pulling me up off the toilet we kissed with a passion that only true lovers can know. This girl had awoken something in me that I never knew existed. Amber had shown me a passion that I had never experienced in my life. Not even with my own husband.

After more kissing and gentle touches we began to try and straighten our selves up. I went to reach for my panties but Amber got there first. She pulled them off one foot and then the other.

Bringing them to her nose she took in my scent and then put them into her purse. I was now to go out in public without my panties. It felt so slutty and wonderful.

When we had cleaned up and made ourselves presentable, Amber took me by the hand and led the way back up to the bar where our husband's were deep in conversation. I don't really know how long we were gone but we just gave the excuse of long lines at the bathroom.

As I sat down my husband leaned over and gave me a kiss which immediately made me think of Amber's sexy sweet mouth. I wondered if my husband could taste Amber's sex or smell her intoxicating scent.

This could end up being a very long weekend what with my losing the bet and all. I wondered what my husband had in store for me the rest of the night. It didn't take too long to find out.

wldhrs
wldhrs
263 Followers
12