The Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
Wifey wins the bet and dresses hubby up.
2k words
4.41
138.5k
24

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
514 Followers

As always, I'd love to hear your constructive feedback, positive or negative.

*****

We bet big. To the winner, anything goes for the weekend and the loser must comply. I thought I had it in the bag, but she won. And now I had no hair, the hard way. Except for my head, she waxed me stem to stern Friday night. She had plans.

"Wake up, huggie bear, we have a lot to do-oo," Lilla said playfully.

"Morning, baby," I croaked as I grabbed her for a hug.

She hugged me back, squirmed away and said excitedly, "Come on, let's get going."

Lilla could barely contain herself during breakfast. She was so beautiful, so open and full of life. I loved her so much.

After breakfast she ran upstairs while I finished my coffee and read the paper.

"Oh, poo-kums," she trilled down to me, "come on u-up."

"Dag," I thought as I slowly climbed the stairs. I knew what was coming.

More supplies and a towel spread out on the bed which she had me lay on. Lilla cleaned me, ran a damp washcloth over cock, balls and rear. Then she fluffed me, stroked and sucked me, toyed with my rear opening with finger and tongue, maybe getting me harder than I'd ever been. At my hardest she slapped some goo on me and made a mold of my cock.

"Surprise, stud muffin. I miss your wiener sometimes when you're not around. Aren't you glad?" she beamed.

Lilla did her thing while I showered and shaved my face shiny. I had to admit it felt sensuous having no hair, my hands sliding effortlessly across my skin. I got hard. I couldn't help it.

I emerged from the bathroom in my cotton gym shorts, pulling on my t-shirt. "Okay sweetie pie, I have some underfrillies for you on the bed," Lilla said with a gleam in her eye, hands clasped under her chin, torso twisting slightly back and forth.

"Lilla, are you sure you want this?"

She cozied up to me with a serious face, lay her palm gently on my cheek, looked adoringly up at me with those amazing green eyes framed by her blazing red shoulder length hair, said emphatically, "Fuckin' A, dude. Now get naked!" and slapped my ass.

I laughed and I took my shorts and shirt off, stared at the items on the bed.

Lilla noted my apprehension and said, "Ooh, isn't this awesome, baby? It's the stretch lace garter belt from Frederick's. And those are scalloped lace-top stockings, also from Frederick's I might add. I think black is sooo sexy, don't you?"

"Ugh," I uttered as I dropped my chin to my chest.

"Come on, baby, get dressed, get dressed," she said excitedly.

Resigned, I picked up the garter and pulled it on. It was pretty wide, maybe five or six inches. I sat on the edge of the bed. As I pulled the first stocking up my incredibly smooth leg, my cock twitched. As I pulled up the second stocking it stiffened a little more.

"See, see, you're getting a boner! I told you this would be fun," Lilla squealed with delight and waggled a pointed finger.

"The only reason I'm gettin' any wood at all is because you're standing there naked rubbing your twat," I shot back.

"Uh uh-h, can't fool me-e," she singsonged.

Finished clipping the stockings to the straps, I stood up. The base of my semi-hard cock was just beneath the edge of the garter, smoothness all around. Lilla handed me a lacy luminescent green long sleeved v-necked top, sleeves flared at the wrist, saying, "Okay, this is from VS. Velly sexy, hmm?"

"Maybe on you," I pouted, putting it on.

Next I put on a flippy, swishy black miniskirt that barely covered the band at the top of my stockings.

Lilla came up, hugged me, kissed me while stroking my cock under my skirt, said in a husky voice, "God, that's so hot. You're gonna look amazing when I'm done. Put these on and come with me," She handed me a black lace thong and 3 inch black pumps.

With considerable effort I put them on and wobbled into the bathroom after her. She motioned me to sit down next to her at the vanity, which I did.

Sitting on a stool in her blue silk robe, Lilla had an array of girl stuff spread out on the counter in front of her. She tapped her lips with an index finger, found what she wanted and dove in. She made me up. She put fake fingernails on me and painted them a light burgundy; colored, not natural so I'd know they were there, she said. Applied to my face whatever it is that women apply. When she was done she pulled out a dazzling, dark purple wig and secured it to my head as I closed my eyes and thought, "I must be nuts."

With a final touch here and there Lilla beamed, spun my stool to the mirror and exclaimed with a flourish, "Ta daa!"

Astounding. From the mirror, a woman stared back. I was speechless. I have somewhat androgynous features and Lilla's deft hand with makeup camouflaged masculinity and accentuated femininity, eyelids, lashes, eyebrows, cheekbones, lips. A delicate black lace choker to hide my Adam's apple. Tasteful dangly earrings. Rich, dark plum colored shoulder length hair, feathered bangs parted stylishly. I gently shook my head and my silky hair swayed easily with my movements, the highlights dancing in the bright vanity light. I felt the wavering tug of the earrings. I was dumbfounded.

Lilla spoke reverently, "Oh my god baby, you're prettier than I ever imagined you'd be. This is amazing. You're beautiful. Stand up, let me look at you."

I stood up and looked in the mirror not believing what I saw. A slender, flat chested, decent looking, if not leaning toward hot, babe. My cock stiffened some.

"Fuck yeah, baby, that's what I'mtalkin' 'bout!" Lilla crowed, rubbed my cock, kissed me long and hard.

"Okay, bitch," she said sternly, laughed, then playfully, "Just kidding, baby. Come on, let's hang out. Go on downstairs and turn on HGTV or the Oxygen channel and I'll be down in a sec."

I stumbled to the den, sat down on the recliner in my sexy outfit and lovely dark purple hair, my semi-hardon tenting my skirt some despite the thong, and turned on ESPN SportsCenter.

"No dearie," Lillie sighed as she entered the room still wearing her silk robe, "Girls don't watch sports by themselves, they watch decorating shows or chick flicks. Here, I made you a mimosa," she said as she took the remote and changed the channel to Pretty Woman showing on Lifetime, then left the room. I sighed, gave a small head shake at the TV, and was surprised to notice the pull and sway of the earrings, and the hair that flicked around my face and on my neck felt kind of nice, sexy even.

Lilla returned and said in a lowered voice, "Give me the remote, bitch," and giggled. She wore baggy chinos, an untucked long sleeve denim shirt and her lug soled hiking shoes. She'd slicked her hair back with some sort of jell. She looked nowhere near as manly as I did feminine.

"Come 'ere, lil' darlin," she said as she patted the couch. I sat down next to her and she pulled me in for a kiss, taking command of the remote.

"I've been waiting all day for this game, sugar dumplin'. Now I know you don't really understand football, cupcake, but it's a big game. Man, I hope we cross the plate all day long. We need abig win. Hey puddin', how about gettin' me a cold one."


"Jeez," I thought as I made my way to the kitchen. I fumbled around and finally used a knife to pop the tab because I couldn't figure out how to open it with my lovely light burgundy nails.

"Here, baby," I said flatly as I gave her the beer.

Lilla caressed my rear as I sat down, "Gotdamn, baby! You got the sweetest ass I ever seen on you're little backside, there."

We watched the game and at halftime Lilla muted the TV, said, "Come 'ere, mamacita, gimme some sugar." She put her hand behind my neck and hauled me in for a soft, lingering kiss. My heart beat faster.

She kissed me for a long time as we sat on the couch, my head against the cushion, Lilla twisted around to hold me. She kissed me gently, tenderly, as if it were my first time. I became impatient for her touch. Finally, finally, she fondled my breasts, teased my nipples. Lilla brushed my hair out of the way, nibbled around my earring, sucked and bit my neck. It felt wonderful. She maneuvered me down to my back on the wide couch as she kissed me, different now because her hair didn't cascade around us creating our special, private world. She worked a leg between mine, began a gentle repeating nudging that sent shivers up my spine. I adjusted myself in my thong again. I held her, caressed her back. She bent down and took my nipple between her lips, her teeth; my hand cupped her head while she nibbled and bit my nipples, first one then the other. I moaned and my legs spread a little more for her. I felt desired. I was so hard.

"I'm gonna make you feel real good, baby," Lilla said, her voice husky, and she reached under my skirt. "I'm gonna rub your clit and make you come. Would you like that, baby?"

I pulled her face to mine and kissing her, mumbled, "Mmm hmm." I raised my leg to the back of the couch, opening wide for her.

Lilla pushed aside my thong and let her fingers dance lightly along my length. She swirled her thumb around my head and I could hardly stand that exquisite bliss. She pressed a fingernail down my urethra, causing a sweet pleasure-pain I wanted to explore. Lilla stroked me. She used my slick precum as her hand slid along my cock. She kept the steady, precum lubricated strokes deliciously, tormentingly, slow, keeping me on the verge. I was reeling. I thrust into her massaging hand. I moaned into her mouth. At last I told her I was there and she dove down, her lips closed around my head and she jacked me fast with her hand. I cried out and pinched my nipples hard when I came. Lilla rose and kissed me, sharing the cum in her mouth. I moaned and pulled her closer.

My breathing finally slowed. "That was pretty amazing, baby, you really had me going. You surprised me with the cummy kiss. God, that was hot."

"Mmm hmm," Lilla vocalized softly as she nuzzled against me.

For the rest of the afternoon Lilla kept me slightly buzzed, first with mimosas and later just champagne, I think to keep my inhibitions down. She kept me constantly aroused by telling me how hot I looked, how beautiful I was, grabbing me for a smoldering kiss, fondling my ass, my nipples, gently rubbing her hand along my front.

I got used to pulling my hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear if I needed it out of the way. I became adept at flipping my head to flick my beautiful deep plum colored hair aside. I sort of liked the feel of the stockings and lace on my skin, the feel of the thong tight across my opening, its subliminal promise. As the afternoon wore on I found myself feeling more delicate and feminine, moved more gracefully, subtle things really, all reinforced by Lilla's adulation of my beauty and sexiness.

After dinner, as I sipped champagne and watched Grey's Anatomy on Tivo, I heard Lilla calling, "Oh, butter buns, come on u-up."

"What now?" I wondered as a pretty woman briefly caught my eye when I passed the foyer mirror and strutted up the stairs in my 3 inch pumps, sexy green lacy top, the hem of my flippy dress snapping with my steps.

jomar
jomar
514 Followers